My Naughty Thought Today

Story Info
A romantic tale of erotic swapping.
2.8k words
4.33
48.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark, Joanne and you and I have been out for a night on the town. The boys are staying at Joanne's mother's house for the night and we are back at their place. I am wearing a slinky, strapless, black mini dress that hugs my tiny waist and flows just enough at the skirt to reveal glimpses of my upper thighs when I walk. I have on little black strappy sandals with just enough of a heel to show off my small and lean legs. My long blond hair is softly curled and comes down to the small of my back.

Joanne is wearing a chocolate brown fitted halter dress and very high heeled brown leather pumps. Standing two inches shorter than me, her petite, tanned frame looks incredibly sexy with her shoulder length blond hair pulled back and falling loosely over her shoulders. You and Mark follow us to the deck out back, watching us walk and Joanne and I smile at each other knowing you two are watching us and most likely thinking about the looks and comments we get when we are out together. Our petite, well proportioned frames, Joanne at 5'1 and me at 5'3 and both weighing 105 lbs, rarely fail to garner attention. Joanne and I have always appreciated that the attention we get has never really bothered you guys. In fact, in most cases, it seems to turn you on. Joanne and I often laugh about how you and Mark, both big guys-standing at 6'1 with dark hair who wouldn't hurt a fly but look quite intimidating at first glance-could pass as brothers.

We are having some wine and beer and listening to music, sitting in their cushioned patio chairs on the deck. Their house is bordered by a dense wooded area and it is completely private.

It is summertime and the air is thick and warm. There is a nice breeze to keep us cool and content. As the wine starts to make its way through me, I become relaxed and I begin to rub your thigh as you smile at me. You know how wine makes me feel and you enjoy watching the wonderful transformation from a sweet schoolteacher, having a fun night out with her man and their friends, to a naughty, sexy and seductive woman.

You lean down to kiss me and I reach up behind your neck and pull you close to me, gliding my tongue over your lips and through them to mingle with your tongue. I lightly suck your top lip and then your bottom lip and brush my lips to yours before pulling away and looking deeply into your eyes and smiling. You know that look well and your cock responds wonderfully by straining against your black dress pants.

As my eyes gaze longingly down to that bulge in your pants and back up to you, you smile back at me and it's now my turn to recognize that look in your eyes. As I feel the first trickle of wetness begin to spread through my pussy, we remember where we are and we both turn to look at our hosts at the same time.

They have been watching our loving and sexy exchange and are locked in a half embrace. Mark's arm is around Joanne and gently caressing her right breast while her hand is softly running up and down Mark's thigh. We are pleasantly surprised at the other couple's reaction to us and we begin to kiss again. This time more passionately than before and you turn and pull my body closer to you as my hands begin to wander up your thigh to your hard cock bulging against your pants. I feel your hand running up my inner thigh and we both softly moan at the same time as your fingertips reach my now wet little pussy.

We have enjoyed some light kissing and touching in front of each other before...even more so since we discussed going on a cruise together as families with the boys and how much fun we would have. The conversation at the time had drifted to talking about "a different kind of cruise"...telling them that you had 'read about it somewhere' and how we were curious about what it was. We were just feeling them out, trying to see how they might take it. We were so nervous when the conversation had shifted like that but as Mark and Joanne began asking questions and seemed genuinely interested, we relaxed and enjoyed sharing what we had learned about swingers cruises. After returning home that night, we had incredible sex talking about how nervous we were but how turned on and then happy at Mark and Joanne's reaction.

Now, as we felt ourselves go to an even deeper level of passion, we felt comfortable and very relaxed. We were somewhat startled by the sound of Mark's voice suggesting we go inside and get more comfortable. Over many dinners before, we got more and more comfortable with our openness and our adventurous sides. Mark and Joanne, over time, revealed how they had always wanted to try something new and exciting and that they are very much in love and feel their relationship could handle such an experiment. We expressed our fantasies and let them know some of what we had already done. They were surprised and turned on because they, like most people, had no idea what a naughty streak we have. I don't really remember how the idea began or who thought of it first but for weeks, we had been talking, with increased seriousness, about having sex with our own partners in front of each other. At first, the idea just brought giggles and slight embarrassment but soon the idea became intriguing and then alluring.

It seemed like tonight was the night for what we had talked about for some time now. I smiled as you took my hand and we followed our very attractive friends up the stairs to their master bedroom. Their large king sized bed was very inviting and the air in the room was cool and comfortable. We each went to the foot of the bed and you and Mark both started to remove your pants and boxers and sit down on the bed and then your shirts. After you both were free of your clothes, Joanne and I both moved in to our men and let you undress us. I leaned in and kissed your neck so you could reach around to unzip my dress and give it a gentle tug, sliding it down off my waist and over my hips and down to the floor. I stood there in my black demi-bra and black g-string and we both turned in time to see Mark untying the back of Joanne's halter dress and watching as it fell to her waist revealing her just about a handful sized firm breasts. While Joanne stood there wearing only bikini panties, I slowly reached behind and unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor, revealing to him for the first time my full 34 c breasts. My smile widened when I saw Mark watching intently as I did this.

I was feeling very naughty by now and so turned on and comfortable that what I said next was so natural to me. I softly said, "There's only one thing left to take off...why don't we make this even more interesting." And with that, I walked over to Mark and stood in front of Joanne and she, taking her cue, walked to you. You looked up at me with so much love in your eyes and I could tell you were checking to be sure this was what I wanted. I responded with a big smile and I mouthed the words, 'I love you.'

I watched as you smiled at Joanne and told her how wonderful she looked and I heard you ask if you could touch her...when she smiled and nodded, you reached up and softly touched her breasts. Her nipples were starting to get hard and made sure to give them some attention with your fingertips. I could hear Joanne's breathing quicken with I think a little nervousness and a lot of pleasure. You gave them both a gentle squeeze and your hands followed the path of her petite figure, not unlike mine, and you hooked your fingertips into the waistband of her panties and you slowly pulled them down over her hips and ass and down her thighs as she stepped out of them. Your hands were softly touching her lower back and sides as you noticed Mark moving in to put a kiss on my tummy and reach up to take my full breasts in his hands. My eyes closed and I softly moaned as I felt his hands gently caressing my sides and then across, over my tummy and back up to my breasts. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked down at him as he kept kissing my tummy...moving lower until he reached my panties. He traced the outline of them with his fingertips and as he slowly pulled away from my body, he reached up and slid my g-string down with one long fluid motion. The feel of my completely smooth pussy in the cool air of the room and feeling another man looking so closely at it made me even wetter and I let out a soft moan and my eyes found yours. I saw a combination of love and lust there.

I walked over to Joanne and whispered in her ear. You and Mark exchanged excited smiles and tried to listen. Joanne giggled and said she thought it sounded like fun. You both wondered what I said but not for long. I took Mark and Joanne took you by the hand. We walked you over to each side of the bed and had you both sit/lie down resting against pillows. Joanne and I got on the bed near the bottom and we stayed on our knees...naked and smiling at you. I am in front of Mark and Joanne is in front of you. At the same time, we get down on our hands and make our way to you both. Joanne makes it to you first and I see her taking your cock into her hand and start to stroke it move in to wrap her lips around it as I reach Mark and lean in to kiss his already hard cock on the tip before wrapping my tiny hand around it and bring it into my mouth. I can hear the noises you're making and then I can feel and hear Mark moaning as I deep throat his cock. It turns me on so much to pleasure a man this way and then to hear you having your cock sucked by my good friend is sending me right to the edge. I reach under and between my legs and start to relieve my aching clit while stroking Mark's cock with my lips and tongue. I can feel your eyes on me...taking this all in and I can see Joanne out of the corner of my eye working your cock with her mouth and hand. I wondered how long she had thought about having your cock in her mouth and that turned me on even more if that was possible.

I could feel Mark was getting close so I slowed down my pace and pulled back a little...Joanne followed my lead and did the same with you. We weren't ready for you guys to cum just yet. I pulled up all the way and Joanne did the same and she instructed you both to slide down and lie flat. As soon as Mark was down, I climbed up his body and moved to his face and lowered my wet and aching pussy down to his waiting tongue. Joanne watched me and started to rub her clit and stroke your cock at the same time. You watched me moving urgently over Mark's eager mouth. I felt your hand reach up and squeeze my left breast. I moaned and moved faster. It was then that Joanne made her way to your mouth and I smiled because I knew that she was in for my man's amazing tongue and expert skill. I took Mark's hands and brought them to my tits and I started to grind down on his face. Joanne was beginning to moan and rock her hips and the sound of her increasing pleasure was too much for me and I exploded in a huge orgasm that rocked my whole body and left me breathing so hard. I heard and saw Joanne getting close and as you grabbed her hips and pulled her down, I reached over and stroked your cock and squeezed it until I could see your precum glistening on the tip. As I leaned in for a taste from your cock, I heard Joanne reeling from her own intense orgasm.

We both moved down and off of you and as my head was swimming from the wine and that wonderful orgasm, I had another idea. Smiling with a very wicked grin, I stood up and reached for Mark's hands. As he sat up, he was surprised that I only wanted him to lie down the other way on the bed so his head was at the foot of the bed and yours was still up at the head of it. Joanne knew what I was about to do and she looked at me and then at her husband and a small smile crept across her face. I knew she wanted this as much as I did. I reached for Mark's still hard cock as I got up on the bed and straddled his body. I turned and looked into your eyes. Wanting that final approval and contact with you. The look in your eyes and the slight nod was all I needed. We both whispered, 'I love you' and I heard Joanne and Mark do the same. Then, with my back to you, I slowly slid down onto Mark's cock...filling my pussy. I know how much you love watching the small of my back and my tight little ass and my long blond hair swaying over my back. I could hear Joanne moving over you and then I heard the sound of her sliding your cock inside her. Your eyes went from this new and attractive woman moving up and down over your cock to me, your Shannon, moving my body and rocking up and down and back and forth over another man's cock. Mark was watching my full tits shaking with each thrust and my body moving in waves over him. He watched me and then he watched his wife and her familiar curves, fucking his friend right next to him. Mark reached up and touched my body all over and squeezed my tits as I got closer and closer.

The moans and the hard, fast breathing were filling the room. I turned to watch you touching Joanne's body as she fucked you. Your hands were on her hips and you were helping her moving over your cock and she was moaning and rubbing her clit. Mark reached up and started to rub my clit for me. I watched Joanne's body stiffen and her back arched and I heard her cum so hard and I could see on your face how close you were. The feel of Mark's cock in my pussy and his fingers rubbing my clit were too much for me and I gave you one last look and turned, arched my back and squeezed my tits and started cumming. As you watched my body, you let the aftershocks of Joanne's orgasm and her quick pace take over and you exploded inside her body in wave after wave of a powerful orgasm. Mark grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his cock over and over until I felt him thrust up hard inside my little pussy and he came deep inside me while Joanne and you watched us.

As our breathing began to slow and we settled back down to a relaxed state, Mark suggested he and Joanne move to the bathroom for a shower while you and I recovered. As they walked together out of the room, I moved to you and laid on top of you and found my favorite spot. We just lay there holding each other and touching and telling each other how very much in love we are and how exciting this night was. We were almost giddy with excitement because we thought the most we would do would is have sex with each other in front of them...not daring to think about switching partners the way we did. We heard giggling from the shower and felt pretty confident that Mark and Joanne were saying the same things to each other.

We had our turn in the shower after Mark and Joanne and as we put our clothes back on and headed back downstairs for one final drink, we all laughed as we toasted to good friends and Saturday nights out...without the kids.