My Neighbor

Story Info
An experience with our neighbor.
1.2k words
4.24
156.9k
44
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annmssb1
annmssb1
196 Followers

I wasn't intending to write about any more of my experiences. However, I have received some very nice notes encouraging me to continue. It was a struggle to determine where to begin.

When this happened I had experienced sex outside of my marriage with two men. My husband was very happy about both times. At first, he was much happier than I was. They were not planned and only happened because he encouraged that kind of thing.

When my neighbor, a nice man, retired, in his 60s became interested in me (I just don't notice things like that) my husband, in his own way, urged me to flirt with him. There was no doubt in my mind what my husband wanted and he finally told me that if Mr. H made advances, it would be very pleasing to him if I would flirt back. I am definitely not a flirter. And, my husband said, if I could not do that then at least not discourage him. Since I pretty much didn't have to do anything and I didn't believe him, anyway, I said ok. My husband, as I have discovered is a born pervert, lol.

Anyway, one afternoon while Mr. H and I were talking, a very casual conversation, no flirting or anything like that, he very suddenly wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. I was startled. I just didn't see that coming and was surprised - but I didn't stop him, either. I guess seeing I was not objecting to the embrace or kiss encouraged him to keep on going. I was not exactly up for this and not in the "mood" but I could tell he certainly was.

He kissed me more, then he fondled me and each thing he did led to another until he had his hand down my shorts while kissing me and was playing with my clitoris. I had nowhere to go here except become aroused. And, he could feel that.

I am not sure how long it was but after a while he broke away and with me in tow led me from his back porch to his bedroom. There, he continued to kiss me while undressing me at the same time and then he quickly pulled his clothes off. He laid me on the bed and I looked up at his nude body, grey hair all over, a bit of a stomach on him, kind of wrinkly skin, and, his erection which definitely had my attention. His penis was straining through his foreskin surrounded by a thick patch of grayish black pubic hair. At first all I could see was the very end and then as I watched his foreskin peeled back of its own accord and bunched up just behind the tip. Then, he was lying down beside me, leaning over me supported by his left arm, kissing me and touching me all over with his right hand. He alternated from my mouth to my breasts in a very easy methodical way. It was a very long foreplay and I loved every second of it.

I have no idea when, but it was several orgasms later that he moved between my legs with his mouth and I found myself with a close up view of his shiny penis in front of my face. I am not particularly fond of oral sex but I did not hesitate and engulfed him, swallowing as much of him as I could into my mouth feeling the smoothness at the back of my mouth. I had to reluctantly pull away twice letting orgasms wash over me while he was eating me.

I was ready, I was MORE than ready and I wanted what was in my mouth to be inside my vagina. I seem to remember my saying to him something I never say or do, even to my husband. I said, "Put it in me. Put it in me, now, please." I don't know how many times I said that and I am not really sure I actually said those words.

Then, suddenly, his penis was pulled out of my mouth, my teeth scrapping his foreskin, and he moved over me and his mouth was on mine. I began to taste myself as he kissed me passionately and put his tongue inside my mouth. I loved tasting myself. I felt him poke at me once, twice and I opened my legs wider in invitation and then he was inside me, all at once. I felt like I couldn't breathe for a moment. Then, he was thrusting in and out while kissing me and I had a huge orgasm out of nowhere coming from deep inside me and kind of radiating out to my hands and toes.

I lay there, exhausted and limp, while he continued to plunge in and out of me with great intensity, passion and need. Each time he pushed in I saw stars. I was not sure what to expect from the beginning. But, I did not expect Mr. H to keep going and going like he did. I didn't think it would ever stop and I didn't want it to. After a while of what I can only describe as extreme pleasure, he was ready.

He moved up off of me, pulled his erection out of me (I was instantly so disappointed), hooked his arms under my knees, pushed them back near my head and plunged that beautiful penis back into me. In this position he was sending it into me almost straight down and doing it very fast urging himself to climax. I was continuing to have orgasms, different than before as his penis was VERY deep into me, almost painful. I don't know how long he did this and I seemed to be measuring time with orgasms instead of minutes or seconds. Then he ejaculated.

He was going very fast. Then, after he pulled up he suddenly hesitated and then plunged down. He did this twice, suddenly pulling up, hesitating and then pushing forcefully down. The third time he pushed very hard and deep and he held himself there. I felt him spasm inside me like a throbbing, many times. And then, the contractions from his ejaculating penis triggered my own final orgasm, deep, long and totally draining.

It took a long time for both of us to calm down. Sometime after, he fell off of me, his semen deposited inside me. We both fell asleep, while our hips touched each other. It was such a deep sleep that I only woke after hearing my husband knocking on the back door of Mr. H's house. Before I could manage to get myself up, he was at the bedroom door, mouth open in surprise. He saw me and Mr. H naked, side by side, and the obvious signs of intercourse littered around our genitals. Mr. H was still asleep, I could feel myself blushing furiously with embarrassment - and my husband was smiling from ear to ear and had an obvious erection.

My husband quietly helped me get dressed. He had to as I was all shaky and felt like a limp wet rag. I remember him saying only one thing which was that I smelled great quickly followed by "Damn" from him as I was leaning against him and trying to pull my panties on. Looking where he was looking I saw, to my even greater embarrassment, drops of milky-white dripping from between my mangled labia to the panties around my knees. My husband maneuvered me to the back door and we made our way through the connecting yards to our house.

annmssb1
annmssb1
196 Followers