My Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
She's afraid she won't hear from him.
1k words
4.17
14.8k
00

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers

Days went by and she heard nothing from her neighbor at all. Maybe he just needed time alone like she did when the Reeses passed away. Two weeks later, Leann was sitting on her front porch on a hot summer morning. There was a slight cool breeze that felt good upon her skin. She was wearing a summer dress and barefoot with a cup of coffee in hand. Just enjoying life when she heard someone yelling her name. She looked over and saw Steve motioning her to come quickly, “Leann,” Steve yelling. She got up and spilled her coffee on the porch. She started to rush over thinking someone must be hurt. Steve turned and started walking with a fast stride toward the mansion. She was almost running to keep up. She finally made it to the entrance and out of breath when she looked in and didn't see Steve anywhere. She heard his voice coming from upstairs, “come quick,” he said urgently. Leann ran up the stairs and noticed a door opened down the hall. She quickly rushed over out of breath from running up the stairs. “What, what's wrong,” she said frantically. When she noticed Mark and Steve standing next to the closet. Her eyes widen slightly has she notice Steve in just shorts and Mark in a pair of jeans with no shirt on. His chest was glistening from sweat. She had never seen a mans chest that looked so massive in size his nipples erect. She looked further into the room and saw no one else. She looked at them. Her face became angry. “What,” her voice snapped. “You made it sound as if someone was hurt.” “What is it,” she demanded? Her stance was more apparent that she was now angry, her hands on her hips she stood straight up with her feet spread apart slightly apart, slightly her eyes glared at both of them. “Sorry, I didn't mean to give you that impression,” Steve smirked. “Take it easy half pint,” Mark snickered. She started to ease up and smile, her face started to soften. “Well, what is it,” she asked. Mark said trying to keep from laughing at her expression. She was still a little irrate at the false alarm.

“I found a hidden passage in the closet,” Mark stated. She moved into the room and over to the closet to look, she gasped, when she saw the stairs leading up the attic. She turned to both men that now stood in front of her. “What is it,” Mark said with concern his voice noticing her nervous look. She started to get a sick feeling. She slightly pushed herself past the two of them and sat down on the bed. She started to shiver. Mark went over and sat beside her he put his arm around her. Steve sat in the chair across from the bed. “What is it that has you frightened,” Mark asked with great concern in his voice. Steve looking at her with a puzzled look on his face. She couldn't bring herself to say anything. She got up and ran for the master bedroom yelling, “did you clear out the Cairo cabinet yet,” her voice frantic. “No, why,” Mark sounded confused. Both men looked at each other and followed her. She went to the masters door and realized this was not her house. She turned still shaking she looked up at Mark her eyes filled with fear she started to stutter, “I apologize, I must seem like a frantic idiot, but may I enter,” her voice quivering. Mark looked at her with such helplessness that he reached behind her to open the door. By all means he said. She turned and noticed that nothing had been touched. She rushed over to the Cairo and began opening the drawers, she was searching for something. Frantically searching one drawer after another. Both men standing there just watching. She found several large note books, she took them out of the drawer her hands trembling. She looked over at Mark and Steve who looked at her with bewilderment.

“These books are Mrs. Reeses Diary,” her voice quivered. “I forgot all about them.” She handed them to Mark. There must have been fifty books in all, Mark reached for them. “She told me stories of the attic but I didn't believe her. I figure she was getting old,” she paused, “I was suppose to bury these with her but forget all about them till now,” she started to cry, tears started to stream down her face. They will explain everything. Steve and Mark looked at her. You could see in Marks eyes that he wanted to hold her and take the pain away. The anguish she was feeling. Steve reached over and put his hand on her shoulder to assure her things were okay. She turned to him her eyes cold. “I do not need your pity Mr. Steve,” she said coldly. He quickly took his hand off her shoulder and looked at Mark and shrugged his shoulders. Mark looking at her not knowing what to think of her reaction. “Have you read these,” Mark asked. She looked over in silence and paused. “No, I haven't. I forget all about them till now,” her voice started to soften. She looked over at Steve. “I am sorry I snapped at you,” Mr. Steve. “That's okay, I understand, believe me,” Steve told her. “Yes, we do understand,” Mark not knowing what to think. She tried to smile but could not. “Well, since you haven't read them lets read them together,” Mark asked waiting for her reaction. She shivered and thought for a few moments. She looked at Mark with great agony and pain in her eyes. “Has you wish,” she barely could get out. She noticed Marks pain but didn't know why nor did she want to know at this time. “When would you like to start reading,” her voice became somewhat domineering. Mark and Steve surprised at this. “Give me an hour and I will come down to your house with the first book,” Mark said with great conviction in his voice. “Fine, I will be waiting,” her voice stern. She walked passed both of them down the hall. She stopped at the one room, went over and closed the door. She glanced back at Mark and Steve. Turned and walked down the stairs and went straight home.

MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers