My Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
There was a knock on her door.
1.9k words
4.1
17.5k
00

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers

She was awaken by a knock on the door. Coming she called out, she slowly got up off the bed and went to the door, she yawned then open the door to find two women on the other side. “Yes, can I help you,” she said politely the two women looked at her and smiled. “I am Luna and this is Destiny,” Mark sent us up to fix your hair, make up and nails. Leann looked at them suprised. “He did, did he,” she found humor in this. “Yes, may we come in,” Destiny asked. Leann opened the door wider to let them in, she found this quit amusing but still the question remained why was he doing this. “You'll need to get dressed first before we start,” Luna announced. “Why,” Leann asked. “Well, it's six PM and we promised Mark you would be ready by seven,” Destiny said. “Oh, I did not realize the time nor did Sir Mark tell me to be ready at ant given time.” Destiny started to giggle. Leann looked at her with a puzzled look. “Yeah, we know,” Destiny glanced over at Luna.

Leann stood fast for a moment then went into the bedroom and closed the door. She unzipped her overnight bag and carefully took out all the things Mark had given her. She started to undress when she noticed her room was wall to wall mirrors including the ceiling. She really hated this room all of a sudden. She sat on the edge of the bed and put her garter belt on. It felt so soft and cool next to her waist then put on the stocking and hooked it to the garter and then the other stocking went on. Even the stockings felt silky. She reached for the black lace undies. Just looking at it made her blush. She put the panties on feeling the lace rub up against her. It felt good and she was starting to feel erotic. Then she stood up and put on the black sequence dress over her head it slide down her arms past her head and over her shoulders making its way down her full voluptuous breast down to the waist and to almost the floor. She noticed she had to adjust her breast in the dress to make it look right.

Her cleavage showed and her breast were pushed closer to each other and up then they had ever been before. She put her shoes on. Oh my God she thought to herself has she found herself six inches taller. She was accustom to wearing heels but never this high. She looked at herself in the mirrors. She couldn't believe her eyes. The dress followed every curve she had. The slits on the sides came mid way up her thighs she was dreaming she knew it. This wasn't her at all. She turned to get the jewelry when she heard a tap on the bedroom door. “Yes, I am coming,” she said. She picked up the jewelry and opened the bedroom door to find Luna and Destiny looking at her. “That's you,” Luna looked amazed. Destiny got the stool from the bar and moved it to the center of the room and motioned for her to sit down. She did so nervously. The ladies went to work on her. Leann felt like a queen but why is he doing this she kept wondering. He could have anyone he wants and he as chosen me but why? Her head full of questions and no answers. It was five till seven and they were done. The ladies hurried to get their things together and left. She started to put her jewelry on when she turned to look in the mirror behind the sofa. She couldn't believe her eyes, it wasn't her she saw, but someone else.

She heard a tapping at the door. She felt her body tingle with excitement, like a teenager going to her prom. She turned to face the door. Come in she trying to keep her excitement contained. The door flew open and Mark froze on the spot starring at her. She could feel his eyes move down her body. He stepped in and she noticed he was wearing a black leather pants, a black silk shirt that the top four buttons were left undone to show his massive chest and a black leather jacket he had his hair pulled back in a tail. She looked at him with great passion in her eyes. She stepped closer when he noticed the anklet on the table he grabbed for it as he walked by always keeping his sights on her. “You are the most ravishing women I have ever laid eyes on,” his voice sounded as if lust was about to over take him. She could feel his massive strong hand caressing her arm as he motioned for her to sit down. He knelt down before her and took her right ankle and carefully placed her ankle on his knee. “My it seems you have forgotten this,” he carefully hooked it around her ankle. Her body trembling with shear excitement. Her nipples standing erect she knew they could be seen through her dress. She felt his hand move up to her arm again to help her up off the chair. They stood there looking at one another when she felt his hand around her neck. His huge muscular hand wrapped around her neck gently squeezing. Her eyes started to close he pulled her closer. She did not know what she was feeling fear or excitement. His other hand reaching behind her feeling the small of her back. She was up against him now her hand on his wrist the other on his side.

Her breathing became rapid she wanted to be taken by him. She could hear his heart beat, smell his cologne, his breathing became rapid, he squeezed her neck a little tighter, her head slightly titled back in response. He could see her lips part feeling her velvet skin. His lips reached hers. She could feel his soft but powerful lips over her mouth. Excitement was overwhelming her. She felt his hard tongue in her mouth circling hers then touching every spot in her mouth. Her hands tightening on him. His tongue deeper and deeper he could feel her hard erect nipples on his chest. She felt him getting aroused. Then he drew back from her, her eyes opened and gazed lovingly into his. Puzzled why he had stopped. His hand slowly unwrapped her neck and slid down to her firm breast careful not to touch. He is teasing me but why she thought. “We have to go,” his voice deep and sharp, “we will finish this later,” he whispered. Her mind went wild. Where ever it was he was taking her she wanted it to end quickly. “Where are we going,” Sir Mark her voice filled with excitement? “You will find out soon enough,” with a devilish grin, “but first you must close your eyes.” She looked somewhat alarmed. “Trust me,” he smiled. She did has he requested. Knowing the way he was she found him full of suprises. He put a silk black scarf over her eyes and tied it behind her head careful not to mess her hair up. :What are you doing,” she said, almost in a panicked state? He whispered gently in her ear, “it's a surprise sweet one.” He then nibbled on her ear. She wanted to shriek with shear pleasure but she wouldn't let herself. He took her hand in his and with his other arm he put around her waist. I will be your guide and your eyes. “Do you trust me,” his voice became mysterious. Why all the mystery she wondered. “Yes, Sir Mark,” she said in a slight whisper.

He started to guide her. Where she didn't know. She knew they took the elevator. She could feel the motion moving down. She heard the bell ring knowing the doors were going to open. Mark told her when to walk forward, which way to turn and when to stop. She obeyed his every command. No questions asked all she knew is she felt safe in his arms. He guided her outside she could feel the cool air hit her face. She heard a car pull up and the door open. Mark guiding her closer to the car. She was gently turned around to face him. You are going to be sitting down now he gently guided her down in a sitting position, she then felt his hands holding both her ankles and gently guiding them into the car. She reached for the blind fold with the other hand. Mark reached for her wrist and held it firm. “No,” in a demanding voice. “I will take it off when it is time.” She didn't understand put complied with his wishes. “Scoot over,” he whispered. She did and she felt Mark get in next to her and closed the door. He said nothing but the car started to move she could feel and hear him breathing. She felt him move and for an instant her heart stopped. He wasn't next to her.

“Sir Mark are you there,” her voice became tense. “Yes,” he whispered, “I am sitting in front of you, admiring you.” She started to blush. She felt one side of her dress being moved over. Her heart pounding. She found herself excited her hands started to tremble. She was excited and frightened at the same time. She felt his eyes on her leg. Then felt his hand rubbing and caressing her leg she started to pull back but no place to go. She couldn't see his face to see what he was thinking. She was feeling aroused. She started to squirm in her seat it seemed like forever they drove. He would work on one leg then the other. She could hear him breathing. He would rub her legs all the way to her thighs never touching her pulsating wet pussy.

“Please stop,” she asked, her voice filled with fear. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, “do you really want me to?” She was taken back by the question. She didn't know what to say for a minute. She reached for the blindfold again but was stopped by Mark putting his hand on her wrist. Her lips started to tighten. Her face started to become flush with anger. “Now, now, my sweet thing there is nothing to get angry about it.” As he kept rubbing her leg the whole time.

She felt herself excited and aroused by his actions. And that disgusted her to no end. “Please, she said again,” this time almost have begging him, “please stop.” Mark looked at her and for an instant he thought about taking her right there and then and having his way with her. But he maintained his composure. “Alright,” he whispered in her ear, “whatever you want.” He crossed her legs and slide the dress in place. He now carefully took the blind fold off. She kept her eyes closed and slowly opened them. Mark knew then she enjoyed it all. Their eyes met she didn't know what was happening to her but she was thrilled and scared at the same time. He leaned over his hand on the back of her neck he slowly pulled her towards him and passionately kissed her and she responded back. Soon they reached their destination.

MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers