My Neighbor Ch. 10

Story Info
The nights in Vegas are cold.
1.1k words
4.14
13.3k
00

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers

The car awaited them outside. The nights in Vegas are cold this time of the year. She shivered a bit. Mark opened the car door for her and with no hesitation she quickly got in and moved as far over as she could. Mark got in after her and shut the door. He motioned to the driver, the car started to move and the panel window went up. Leaving them to be unseen and unheard. She gasped, fear immediately came over her. She tensed up. Mark noticing her ever move and expression. “So, how did it feel,” his voice low and deep. She couldn't believe her ears. She was starting to feel out raged. She glared at him. “You sick bastered,” she blurted out, “how could you? No, how dare you treat me like that,” her voice sharp and angry. He looked at her, his eyes still soft upon her. “You liked it he told her,” in a pleasant voice. “Liked it,” she snapped back. “Oh, yeah, I just love feeling cheap and humiliated in front of others,” she snapped without rage in her voice. Mark Smiled at her. She was amazed that he wasn't losing his temper but she was. He reached over to touch her knee and she quickly pushed his hand away but to no avail. His hand on her knee she trembled with fear knowing that this phenomenal man could over power her. “Come, come now,” he said in a pleasant voice, “your body tells me other wise.” “Get away from me,” she demanded. Her demand fell on deaf ears. He scooted closer to her, his arm around the back of her. “I would never hurt you,” he told her. She didn't bother to look at him. She started to figid with her dress. “Your body told me that you were in shear heaven. I could feel your excitement. You want me just has bad as I want you, admit it?” His eyes still on her.

She heard every word he said and she hated herself for she knew deep down that he was right. She had indeed felt all those things and more. She loved his soft touches and the worst part is she realized that she enjoyed the whole thing. It was erotic she thought to herself. He had complete control over her and she enjoyed it. She started to get angry at the thoughts she was having. They sat in complete silence until they reached the hotel. Mark scooted over and opened the door and got out, he turned and held his hand out to help her out but she would have not part of it. She got out on her own and walked passed him without looking at him. She heard the car door slam shut. She trembled and turned to look at him. She could see he was angry but at what she thought at what he did or at her reaction to him. He glared at her intensely but she was not going to back down. She turned and proceeded inside the hotel and headed straight for the elevator. She didn't care if Mark was behind her or not. She got in and noticed Mark walking towards the elevator. She reached over and hit the button. The doors closed before he could get there. Piss me off why don't you, she thought to herself. The doors finally opened and she went straight to her room. No sooner had she gotten inside, when she heard the door open with such fore it hit the wall behind it.

She spun around and saw Mark walking in slamming the door behind him. He was pissed. She was more then scared at this point, she was looking around to grab anything she could. This was not going to be a pretty sight. Before she could move, Mark was in front of her. His breathing rapid and deep. She glared at him. She was not going to back down, she stood her ground. Marks hand on her arms, she could feel them tightening. She tried not to show him any fear but that was unsuccessful. He could feel her fear. For a moment they stood there she was in his clutches and a sense of helplessness came over her. She looked at him and his facial features and eyes started to soften, his breathing started to slow. She hadn't noticed but he had backed her up to the bed. He gently sat her on it. She noticed the book next to her. Read after all this she thought. Mark reached for the book and handed it to her, he then scooted her to the middle of the bed. Her heart racing not knowing what he was going to do next. He took off his coat and pulled the band out of his hair to let his hair fall. She pushed herself up to a sitting position. Leaning against the head board. He knelt over her and took her pins out of her hair. Her long red hair fell gracefully down and outlining her face. She couldn't speak she didn't know herself it was out of fear or excitement. Then he moved to the end of the bed, down by her feet. He started to take her shoe off and started massaging her foot. “Relax,” he said in a soft whisper. She could feel her aching feet, his hands gently massaging the pain away. Her body tingling all over. “Read,” he whispered. She looked at him, her facial expression started to soften. She didn't understand what she was feeling. Her heart pumping.

She opened the book and began to read. It was hard for her to concentrate on reading with him giving her a foot message. It was feeling so good. His strong hands caressing and rubbing her foot. Her body was starting to become limp. Before she realized it she was reading about Mr. and Mrs. Reese wedding day. Mrs. Reese wrote down every detail even what her guest were wearing and how she had noticed a smudge on ones guest jacket. Mark started to take off the other shoe and started to massage her other foot. She was in complete ecstasy. She then got to the part of their love making. She blushed and looked down towards Mark. He knew she was getting tired by the tone in her voice. Mark slowly stopped massaging her foot and slowly crawled up on the bed and reached for the book and again marked the page. His eyes never leaving her face. He slowly lowered his body next to her. He lay on his side with one arm propping his head up. “You are truly beautiful,” he whispered. She lay there almost half asleep. Mark put his arm under her head and the other on her waist. She didn't know what to think nor did she care if anything happened. Mark drew her closer, his hands strong yet soft. She was now on her side. Strange she felt safe after all that had happened. He wrapped her up close to him. They both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers