My Neighbor Ch. 11

Story Info
He wants to make love.
2.1k words
4.27
15.5k
2
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers

Mark woke to find Leann still sleeping, both arm in arm. As he slowly moved his hand from around her waist to gently stroke her beautiful hair she awoke. Still sleepy she remembered she was in Marks arms. She gazed up at him. He was looking at her with sparks of passion in his eyes. “I want to make love to you,” his voice whispered. She didn't know what to say. She just laid there. She could feel him stroke her hair. It sent chills down her spin. His hand slowly made its way to her shoulder. “I won't hurt you,” he smiled at her. He started to gently and slowly pull one of the straps down over her shoulder. She could feel herself getting excited, her hand on his massive chest. She started to unbutton his shirt. She was already wet from his touch. He slowly pulled himself over her. She was now under his muscular body. Her body started to tingle all over. She looked at him and smiled. She felt herself slightly frightened by his size. Mark whispered, “I want you.” His finger covered her lips. “I promise you I won't ever hurt you.”

He started to kiss her forehead, moving down to her neck. She was enjoying every kiss he gave her. Her eyes closed yearning for him. He slowly made his way down her neck to her cleavage. He had taken both straps down her shoulder by now. She took her arms out of them, her eyes opened now watching every move he made. She could feel his breath next to her skin. She wanted him, he slowly exposed her breasts and cupped them in his two large hands. He looked at her and let go of one breast to hold himself up over her and started kissing her. His lips pressed against hers, his tongue parting then making his way into her mouth. He was teasing her. Her breathing started to pick up, she could feel his hand on her other breast. He barely rubbed it and her nipples got hard. He gently squeezed her nipple has not to hurt her. Her yarning was starting to over power her. She placed her hand on his should and pressed ever closer. He knew she wanted him. He had her swollen nipple between his fingers and pinched it gently. She moaned with passion. He pinched a little harder the next time. She felt it hurt a little. She tried to pull away but couldn't he had her pinned. She groaned again this time it was different. Her body was feeling strange. Mark had moved his hand down taking her dress with him. Still tasting her along the way, she arched her back. She was getting excited at the thought. “Relax, I will please you,” his voice deep and sinister with an evil little grin. He looked at her white smooth skin. Has he pulled her dress further down he to went with it past her feet. Where he kneeled and gazed upon her. She felt embarrassed yet she didn't know what she was feeling.

“You're so soft and beautiful love,” he whispered. She smiled at him has if she got caught doing something she shouldn't have been. “You wait here, don't move,” he said in a domineering way. She looked puzzled and shocked. She obeyed his wish. He slowly got up and started to leave. He looked back at her and smiled. “Now don't you move till I get back,” he said and left. She could hear the door open and shut. She lay there, her mind in a whirl, wondering where he went and when he would be back. Her body trembling with excitement.

It was only a few minutes when she heard the door open and shut again and the stereo go on. Her body jumped with excitement and fear of the unknown. He came into the room. She looked at him with wanting eyes when she noticed he was wearing his black robe, the one he wore on television. With the hood over his head. She started to giggle. “You laugh,” he said in a stern voice. She quickly stopped, thinking to herself okay, I'll play his little game. He moved over to the side she was on. He knelt down by her, his eyes locked on to her, he held her gaze. She could feel something being put under her pillow. She started to turn her head to find out what is was. “No,” he demanded in a sharp stern low voice. Her head snapped back to look at him. He then got up and walked to the bottom of the bed. Her eyes locked on him. He bent over and had her by the ankles. It sent a rush through her body she felt his hands move slowly up her legs. He gently parted them slightly. She started to arch her back. His fingers slowly pushing aside her panties, He tantalized her clit, she moaned in utter excitement. Her head drew back onto the pillow. She was enjoying what he was doing to her. He watched her every move with such intensity he started to pull her lace panties off. He opened her legs further apart to expose her. He saw her lovely fur and her pussy beckoning him. He looked up towards her. You are indeed lovely, excitement in his voice. His hand making its way up her leg to its destination. She felt his finger slowly entering her wet pussy. She moaned he was teasing her. His finger in and out of her pussy, her hips moved to his rhythm. She wanted him. Suddenly he stopped. “You want me don't you,” he smiled, “you want to see it,” his voice sounded like a little boy, waiting to show you his gift. “Yes, I do very much,” she gasps for air. He bent down between her legs. God, she didn't believe what she was doing. She felt his cold silk robe on her inner thighs. She looked, Mark was going to make her squeal, he still had the hood over his head. God, she thought. She pulled her legs up in his coming towards her. She felt his tongue slowly circling her clit. Her head fell back, she started to grab the covers and clinch them tightly in her hand. Her hips swaying to every move. His hand on her hip not allowing her to hardly move, she was almost climaxing. Her moans of ecstasy filled the room. Just then he stopped.

“Not yet love,” his voice deep. She looked at him with begging eyes. “I want this to last, I want you just has much but I want this to be special for both of us.” She smiled at him. “I don't know what you're doing to me, the things I am feeling, I don't understand,” her breathing was rapid. He positioned himself over her. He gazed into her eyes. “You've made me feel special for along time. I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you.” She reached up to pull the hood down off his head. Her hand stroking his hair. She pulled him down closer and kissed him passionately this time her tongue parted his lips, she was tasting him and he tasted divine. With her other hand she started to pull the robe apart to expose him, he slightly lifted himself so the robe would open all the way down. Then brought his body closer to her. She felt his hard warm body on hers. She trembled with pure pleasure. His hard cock throbbing against her. He pulled away finishing their passionate kiss. With one hand he took her breast and started to suck it. Her hands now on his head, her back starts to arch. He went from one to the other sucking them. Her body ached with passion. He nibbled at them taking her nipples between his teeth and gently biting on them. Her moans were filling the room. He kissed her all over making his way down to her hot wet pussy. She felt him suck on her clit. Moans of passion filled the air, his tongue in and out, licking her. Her legs started to wrap around him, but he stopped. She could feel herself wanting to explode. She was sure he knew it too. He started again licking and tasting her. Screams of passion came forth. Her hands clutching his long hair. His tongue was in her hard and deep, she was cumming and he was taking it all. Tasting her. Her body started to twitch uncontrollably, she couldn't stop gasping for air, moans of ecstasy filled the room. He stopped and came up towards her.

“You taste wonderful,” he whispered to her and gently and passionately kissed her. Her body lifeless, he could see her pleasure. She gave him a sexy smile. “Take me,” her voice begging in passion. Her arms around him. “I will my love,” he smiled back at her, his eyes filled with passion and fire. He put his hard stiff cock up against the entrance of her canal. She gasped as he slowly entered her. She could feel his cock penetrating her. As his hips came down, her legs wrapped around him at least as far as they could. He felt her nails dig into his back and hearing her moan with pleasure and pain. He was hurting her as his hips came down and his long hard cock went deep inside her. Her moans loud and raspy. He took her arms and placed them above her head. Her head swaying back and forth with each thrust he gave her. She didn't notice he reached under her pillow with his other hand and pulled out a set of handcuffs. He wrapped them around the post of the bed ad on her wrist when she heard a click, click and cold medal against her skin. Her eyes opened, her head stopped moving. God no, she thought. She looked up and seen she was cuffed and looked back at him with fear in her eyes. “Hush pretty,” it's okay he assured her.

His thrust became faster and his cock went deeper. Her head started to sway her hips meeting his. She couldn't touch him and that was exciting to her even more. She wanted to touch him and couldn't. She heard him moan in pleasure. His breathing rapid, she felt his eyes watching her. She felt like a wish bone being pulled apart. It hurt so bad but felt so good. His thrust became faster, she was screaming out of ecstasy. He put his hand over her mouth to quite her never missing a beat. She felt him smack the side of her ass. Her eyes opened immediately. It sent a shock through her body. Mark looking at her and sweat coming down his face. “You will never raise your voice in front of other to me, will you,” he demanded. She looked at him with panic in her eyes. His hand over her mouth still. He still kept thrusting deep into her. He smacked her again on the side of the ass. This time a little harder. “Will you,” he said again in a stern gruff voice. She nodded her head not but a strange feeling came over her. She loved what he was doing to her and how it made her feel. Good my love, he smiled at her, this is your first lesson he grinned. Her eyes began to beg for more. He thrust his hard cock into her as deep as he could a few more times and he came inside her. He groaned and her screams of ecstasy muffled by his hand. Sweaty bodies laid on each other. He quickly uncuffed her and moved his hand from her mouth. Mark looking at her, she was lifeless and out of breath. “You are mine now,” he whispered. “You will be forever mine.” “Yes, I am yours,” she whispered back. He slowly pulled his cock out and lay next to her, wrapping her in his arms both in ecstasy. He stroked her hair and in a very low whisper he told her he loved her. She almost didn't hear him with the music playing in the back round. She snuggled closer and sighed. The soon fell asleep in each others arms.

Since that day they have been together. Everyday a new. They made it through the diaries to find out about the room in the attic. The funny part is that not shortly after they became each others soul mate they already knew what was up in the attic for they often played up there. The live in bliss for she knows her place by his side. Of course the lessons went on. She found herself loving it has Mark found himself loving her. She knew her place well and would you believe years later they are still together. They are truly one. Though there are times she finds that disobeying can have its fun when she is getting it from Sir Mark.

MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers