My Neighbor Dan

Story Info
Gay sex with my neighbor.
1.5k words
4.4
65.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early spring and I had just finished cutting my grass for the first time this year, as I stood and surveyed my work my neighbor Dan called me asking me to give him a hand. He had run his mower into a shelf in his garage and need me to hold it up as he fixed the legs.

Dan was the crazy white guy from across the street, he always had a joke to tell. You wouldn't think of him that way because of his brown hair being cut in a military style, he looked like a drill sergeant or maybe a police officer. Dan had a nice looking body and his ass was hot, it had a nice curve to it, as I had noticed from seeing him in his jogging spandex from time to time I guess to keep his trim body in shape for his hot red head wife Madison. I have often jerked off thinking about fucking her, she's a little over weight, but has all her curves in the right place. A body made for fucking I always would say to my wife Shirley, I would always think of one of those 1920's or 30's pinup girls when I saw her.

Shirley and I, the only black couple on the block, were a few years younger than most of the other couples, and not to brag but we have turned a few heads when we're together. Shirley's a real looker with her hazel eyes that just makes my heart melt. She always complained to me about her tits not being big enough, I always told her they were great, they fit great in my mouth. Sexually I couldn't have done better, she has a great sex drive and is willing to try lots of things. Some of the guys at work complain about their wives not giving them enough sex, and I think I'm glad I don't have that problem, I sometimes have trouble keeping up.

I went across the street and had to listen to one of Dan's crazy jokes. Then he had to talk about all the neighborhood gossip, I started to wonder what was being said about Shirley and I.

Then to get things going so I wouldn't be there all day I lifted to shelf and when Dan bent over I got a good look at that ass as his pants went down a bit and I got an immediate hard on. Dan looked back and saw the tent in my pants and smiled. When he had the legs straight, he asked if I wanted a beer. We went inside to his rec room. As he handed me a beer he said he noticed my predicament in the garage, and if maybe he was the cause of it.

I was put on the spot, not knowing what to say. I had spent my summer after graduating from high school experimenting with the boy across the road Tyler. But after that it was all hetro. So not knowing what to say I just smiled. Dan seeing I was uncomfortable, reached over patted me on the back saying it was okay, and it was cool with him. He told me not to worry, Madison is wife was out shopping and would be gone most of the day.

Dan then asked if I wanted him to help me out with my problem as he was staring down at the budge in my pants, all I could do was shake my head yes. He must have been a magician, because before I knew it he had reached over unbuckled my belt and had my pants and shorts down around my ankles. My 7" cock when hard was semi erect with a drop on pre cum on it.

Dropping to his knees, Dan grabed my cock and gently stoked it before wrapping his mouth around the swollen head. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of that hot mouth on my cock. It was not long before I knew I was ready to cum. Dan must have noticed this also, because he sucked even harder and I grabbed him by the back of the head shot a big load down his throat. I stood there shaking as Dan sucked the last drops of cum from me. With a big smile on his face Dan stood up and said that was great, and he hoped I enjoyed it, then grabbing me by the neck he leaned in giving me a hot wet kiss. I could taste my cum in his mouth.

I reach over and grabbed my unfinished beer off the bar and watched as Dan walked across the room. He asked if there was something else that I wanted, and for the first time since walking into his rec room I was said something. I told him I sure would like a good look at that bubble butt of his. He turned around, and dropping his pants shook his ass as he looked back at me.

Getting bolder now I told him I sure would love to fuck that ass. Teasing me he said "oh would you really" and bent over and shook his ass again. We both finished taking our legs out of our pants, and I walked over to him to palm one of those sweet cheeks, I heard him moan as I did this and turn him around and started to grind up against his ass, letting my hard cock slip between his ass cheeks.

Moaning even loader Dan starts to wiggle his ass against my cock, and I almost lose my breath.

He pulls away from me and goes behind his bar and gets some lube. He comes back and squeeze's some on my cock and rubs it all over it. He also put some on the crack of his ass and smile and says he has wanted this ever since Shirley and I moved across the street last fall.

I pull him to me and give him a kiss, I could taste my cum still in his mouth, Dan seems to melt in my arms. I turned him around and bent him over a bar stool. I looked at that ass and thought of all the times I had watched him jogging and saw that ass and wanted to fuck him, and now I was going to get my chance. Not wanting to rush it, I just rubbed my cock up and down his ass crack at first, hearing him moan and wiggle his ass back at me.

With Dan wiggling his ass like that, the head of my cock slipped in and damn did it feel great. I slowly inched my cock deeper into his hot ass till I was balls deep. Then I just let it sit there for a second then pulled out some then slid it back in. Then I started to really pound into him, he moved up and my cock sipped out of him. He told me to sit on the sofa and then he climbed on me and worked my cock back into his ass. He rode me good and hard for a while, then I wanted to change positions again and told him to lay down on his back.

I picked his legs up and put them over my shoulders and put my cock at the entrance of his ass and he raised up and my cock was back in that ass again. I started to really pound on him now knowing I was ready to cum. I leaned down and gave him a wet kiss and he went crazy under me. I reached down and grabbed his cock and stroked it. His cock was nice about average uncut and it looked great with my black hand wrapped around it. He was moaning and wiggling under me, then he started to cum, shooting all over his chest. When he came his ass muscles clinched my cock taking me over the edge, I flooded his ass with my cum and dropped down on him out of breath.

A few minutes later after we had got out breath back, we went into the bathroom , he handed me a wash cloth to clean myself up with. Getting dressed I started to worry now about Shirley, I knew I couldn't keep this from her, we were always honest with each other. I had told her about Tyler before we got married so she knew I was bi sexual, but this was the first outside sexual contact for either of us.

Shirley was sitting in the kitchen reading when I walked in, I sat down and went straight to it. I was scarred till she looked at me with her pretty eyes and smiled. She asked how did I like it. She knew I liked to do anal very much, because she had let me fuck her ass occasionally. I let out a deep breath and just said it was different.

Shirley then reminded me of the times we had talked about swinging with the neighbors it was always about me fucking Madison and her with Dan. I was off the hook for now, but I knew things were just beginning.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Naughty neighbors

I loved it. I had a black neighbor growing up. He is a good looking financial executive and I always cleaned his pool and mowed his yard. On my 18th birthday he invited me over to hang out at the pool something I had done several times. He always would wear a black speedo that showed off his big cock. That day he had on a white thong that I could see his cock through and it was big. I had a hard time not looking at it but didn’t want to get caught starring at it. He brought me drink and his cock was almost right in my eye sight and I couldn’t help but look at it and he asked if I liked what I saw? I apologized and he said not to worry that I could see it if I wanted and pulled it out and it hung right in my face. He told me to touch it and I did and then I licked it and then I was sucking it. He coached me on sucking his cock and deepthroating and I was hooked. I wanted his cum and he gave me plenty. That night I stayed with him and sucked his cock and he fucked my ass something he did several times for the next several years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Neighbour Ralph

Ralph had made a beeline for me ever since I moved in next door - always offering to help with any jobs I had around the place .. his motives became clearer after a particularly hot and humid day in my garden , he invited me to have a cooling swim in his pool around 8 pm - Ralph was single like me and quite a well preserved 60 , I was 35 at the time and happy with my lot .

We both wore speedos, mine black and his white ( they were almost see the brought when wet !! ) , after swimming a few lazy laps we got out and had a beer lounging in his poolside chairs , idly chatting about nothing in particular .. Ralph left to get more beer , returning naked !!- plonked the bottles down and dived in gracefully , turning over on his back at the far end - his cock like a fat slug on his leg ( he was soft at this point )

“ come on in and join me “ he laughed

I dived in after him still in my speedos and swam up to him

“ No Charles .. take them off I meant ... “ he grinned as his hand pulled my speedos down swiftly - it felt sort of liberating to be skinny dipping - he swam around me then went under and grabbed my speedos , yanking them right off before surfacing to throw them on the decking !!

“Ralph!!.. “ I started to complain , but he just ignored me swimming round behind me grabbing me in a tight hug , his not so soft cock nestling against my bum cheeks - I froze for a second or two ....

“ Ralph.... I’m not .... “ I started to say , but stopped when I felt him put his hand on my cock and press himself against me even harder

“ Ohh I think you are Charles “ he whispered in my ear “ This tells me you are “ he continued - my cock was rock hard and I was loving his touch !!

I didn’t resist as he turned me around to face him and kissed me passionately on the lips , lifting me up , I wrapped my legs around him and returned the kiss just as passionately - my cock ached as he murmured into my mouth that he was going to fuck me rigid !! - he carried me to the steps like that and got out, pulling me after him into the house ..

what followed was the most exciting , erotic time of my life !! - Ralph was the most gentle lovers I have had I was like putty in his hands , doing things I never imagined with another man - our ‘lovemaking ‘ was in turn gentle and frantic - I felt like I was cumming constantly as he made me his ... he wore a condom to fuck me , but as soon as he eared orgasm he tore it off and straddled my chest to cum in my mouth - it was lovely - I watched his face contort as he fed me his pulsing cock and eagerly swallowed his entire load - I had cum when he was fucking me so I felt super relaxed ...

We fell asleep in each other’s arms and I woke at 5 am , knowing I had to work that day , I slid down and sucked his gorgeous cock to completion !!

The following night he slept in my bed ...

we are still lovers today

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

So it's a black boy fucking his white neighbor cool really hot I was stroking my dick the whole time really good you should write more

blackbidickblackbidickalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Wow man that sounds hot, thanks for sharing it. I sure would love to hear more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nothing like slipping into a willing neighbours tight arse. My next door neighbor Tim is a little older than me, both he and his wife are on the plump side. It was hot, high 30s, I had finished mowing. He called me over, swim and a beer, sounds good. I grabbed my shorts, Tim was already in the pool, I dived in, so cooling. Tim got out, he was naked, and he lay down on a sun lounge, it was obvious he had done this before because his arse was quite tanned. I got out, I couldn't get his arse out of my mind, round,plump, hairless. I walked past, slapped his arse, don't get burnt, he wiggled his arse, I said did you like that, I slapped him again, mmm, oh yeh, again, he raised his arse, I slapped him again, I looked his cock was hard. Wouldn't mind a bit of that as I slapped him again, oh yes, I reached over for the tanning oil, wheres Lorraine, oh don't worry, slap, where is she, don't know, squirting oil onto his hole, she might see us, as I stroked oil onto my hard cock, slapped him again, higher, he raised his arse, I positioned my cock, a sharp push and the head of my cock entered him, oh fuck, ohh as I pushed in further until I was all the way in and waited. He shook his arse, I grabbed his hips and began to fuck him, his insides warm, tight around my cock, I heard him oh fuck, im cumming, that's it, cum while I fuck you, I felt his insides contract around me, I felt my cock swell and pushing right down into him, seeing my cock surrounded by his hole, gave him my cum. As I did so, he reached for his cock and stroked it hard and fast, holding me tight in him, then I felt him relax and I slowly removed my cock and jumped back into the pool.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
He's My Brother-in-Law Why did my brother-in-law show me his cock?in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
More Stories