My Neighbor the Cop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,361 Followers

I looked past Cheryl to see what Jewel looked like, short blond hair, brown eyes, pretty face, nice firm 32B tits, with a little star badge hanging from her pierced nipple, shaved pussy with large lips hanging down between her nice muscular legs.

Jewel walked over the bed and climbed on the bed, then swung a leg over my head as she faced Cheryl. I was staring right up into her beautiful pussy lips and pretty little tight ass. I could hear them kiss each other, then I felt Jewel grab onto my thighs. Then Jewel moved forward a bit and sat her pussy right onto the pool of cum I had created from the fucking. Then she lifted back up and pushed her pussy right into my face and ordered me to lick her cum covered pussy. Jewel then lowered her pussy onto my face. I licked all around the outside of her pussy searching out every drop of my cum. I didn't think I had that much on my stomach. Then I ran my tongue around those big loose lips. I was in heaven. I love a pussy with some meat on it. "That's a good boy, get that tongue inside and look for your surprise." Just then Cheryl rammed her big cock back into my pussy, right to the hilt causing me to open my mouth wide to scream out. Instead Jewel's pussy filled my mouth and I screamed into her pussy. With my mouth covering her pussy, my tongue easily found its way into paradise.

I didn't know at the time that Cheryl was working on Jewel's nipples sending her into a face grinding orgasm. Jewel just about smothered me as her orgasm raced through her body. Then a flood of juices came running into my mouth. This girl could cum, and cum in buckets. Then Jewel clued me in "How does John's cum taste Tony? Just got a fresh load stuffed in my pussy, thought you would like to try it out of me before you can get it right from the tap." Then both girls laughed. I, on the other hand, was enjoying the taste of the sweetest cum and pussy juice drink I have ever tasted.

I just moaned into Jewel's pussy in appreciation of her gift. Cheryl was starting to rock her cock in me fast so I knew she was about to have her own orgasm. Jewel leaned forward and started to suck on Cheryl's tits pushing her into her orgasm. "Yes, that's it suck my tits Jewel. Harder baby, suck them harder, I'm going to cum. Oh yes, that's it bite them. OH GOD YES!!!" Cheryl slammed her cock in me hard and held it still. I could feel her orgasm vibrate through her cock and into my bowels. I was in heaven.

Cheryl rolled off of me, pulling out her cock at the same time. Jewel crawled over me and off the bed. I was fucking horned up. I dribbled cum, but I didn't have an orgasm yet. The night was young and the house was full of horny naked people. The girls stood there making out. I guess my job here is done. I didn't bother with my clothes as I headed out the door and back down the hallway toward the backyard. I grabbed a beer as I passed through the kitchen and walked out to the backyard for some air.

I didn't realize how fucked I was until the air rushed into my ass. I must be walking around like an open cave. I walked into the hot tub house and figured the hot water will help tighten things back up. When I walked into the room I wasn't expecting to see so many hot, buff, guys sitting in the hot tub. They weren't just sitting. They were all engaged in various stages of sex. It was a free for all made up of a half-a-dozen well-built guys, with solid muscle mass sucking or fucking someone. There were a couple of guys like me that must have come as guests or fuck buddies, what I would call normal builds, maybe a couple of extra pounds or real the twink type.

I took the couple of steps up to get into the spa, swung my leg over the edge, and slipped my body into the hot soothing, bubbly, water. I glided over to the other side of the hot tub where there was a free spot and watched the live sex show. I thought I went unnoticed, but I felt feet slide up and down my legs, then a hand grabbed my cock under the bubbles. I was being sucked into the playing field.

I looked over to my left and the two meaty sex gods that were fucking under the water beckoned me to come closer. One guy was sitting on the bench in the tub while the other guy was sitting facing out riding his cock. I allowed myself to be brought into the arms of the guy getting fucked as he brought my face to his. "You're new here, must be Dave's friend. Newbies can only be invited by the host on their night. What's your name baby?" I looked into his green eyes, chiseled jaw bone, with a 5 o'clock shadow, and meekly said "Tony, sir."

"I'm not a sir here baby, that's why Mike here has his big cock up my pussy. I'm Steve. Want to help me please Big Mike here?" As he said this he guided my hand down to feel a huge fat cock embedded inside his pussy. He lifted up so that I could feel the girth of Big Mike's pole, and did he earn the right to that name. I could not wrap my hand around the monster coke can, and there was still cock up inside Steve. This guy must have been ten or twelve inches of horse cock.

Steve looked at the lust in my eyes as I grabbed ahold of Mike's cock, "Oh you don't have to answer, I can see it in your eyes." Steve pulled me up to his chest and pulled my head into his solid chest and offered me his nice nipple to nurse on. Steve's nipples were much like mine, large nub that stuck out more than a woman's. I sucked in his nipple and felt it immediately get hard in my mouth. I inhaled is manly scent. His chest was void of all hair. I ran my hand over the contours of the muscles on his pecks, they felt solid underneath the surface, yet his skin was soft and smooth. Naturally smooth. Steve let out a soft groan as he pulled me in tight, lifting me slightly into his lap.

The water made me feel like I was floating in air. I came down to rest in Steve's lap. His hard cock was pressing into my entrance. Steve brought his face to my ear, "Let it happen baby, let me in your tight little pussy and you will have the ride of your life." I kept sucking on Steve's tit and answered him by wiggling my ass against the hard head trying to push its way inside me. "Oh you are a hot little bitch aren't you? Mike this bitch wants to be fucked badly, I'll get him ready for you honey."

Steve grabbed my hips and pushed them down forcing the head of his cock to penetrate my freshly fucked ass. Cheryl did a good job preparing me for guys like Steve. Steve's cock was probably seven inches by a couple of inches wide, just right for a nice comfortable fuck. Once Steve's head was in I wasn't about to wait any longer and I forced my ass all the way down his shaft, gobbling the entire cock cup into my hot hole. Steve grunted, "MMMPHH! Oh god that feels good. You are one cock hungry bitch aren't you?" No words, I just bit down on Steve's nipple and pulled on it with my teeth, sending a shot of pain down to his cock. Steve's cock expanded in my ass as he through his head back and moaned, "OH! YA! That's it baby, bite that titty. MMMMM!"

Mike was underneath and started to push up into Steve causing Steve's cock to push up into me. We got a nice rhythm going as I continued to chew on Steve's tits. The water in the tub started to really slosh around as Mike prepared to shoot his load into Steve. I hadn't realized that we gathered quite the crowd. Mike and Steve were bucking for all it was worth and I held on to Steve's tree trunk neck as he plowed his cock deep into my bowels. Mike came first as he reached up and grabbed onto my shoulders and shoved me down hard, forcing Steve's cock in my pussy as tight as it would go. It also forced Steve down on Mike's cock as deep as it would go as he shot his load into Steve. This pushed Steve over the edge as I felt his cock swell and contract as he shot three or four strong blasts of hot cum deep into my well fucked pussy.

When the orgasms subsided I lay back in the water and floated away from the boys. Steve's cock broke free of my ass like a tethered line on a boat. Then Steve followed me as he too severed his connection with Mike's cock. Now I finally had a chance to see that monster in its full glory. What a fucking horse cock it was too. I don't know where it went inside Steve? If he took that entire length he must have felt it in his throat. I glided over to it to touch it. It was still semi hard and when I got close enough Mike stood up and offered me a taste. I was mesmerized as my mouth opened to suck the cock that was just in Steve's hot ass.

I could barely get my lips around the head, and struggled to keep my teeth covered, especially since he just came. There was a nice glob of cum that I was able to pump, using both hands on his shaft. Mike's cum dribbled onto my tongue as I cleaned his piss clit out with my tongue. I tasted wonderful. Mike stroked my hair and said, "Give o'l Mike a couple minutes to recoup and you can have a go at Big Mike."

Big Mike was not his nickname, but his cock's name, how great is that. I ran my tongue the full length, about twelve inches, and then sucked in one of his balls. Nice smooth shaved sac with balls at least the size of golf balls. Mike got up out of the spa and went to grab a beer. The crowd started to head out of the room to continue the evening of fun. I needed to cum now, so I grabbed a towel, dried off, and headed out looking for my turn to be pleased.

To be continued...

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,361 Followers
12