My Neighbors, My Angels Ch. 02

Story Info
The rewards for the trainer get better and better.
11.2k words
4.4
37.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers

This is the second chapter of the story. Though you can read this as a standalone story, it is suggested that you read the first chapter before reading this, for the sake of continuity. Angels do not come down from heavens. If you love and appreciate them, you would find them in your own neighborhood.

Just to refresh your memory, I am Sekhar (23), an engineering student enjoying a summer vacation at home. As a part of my course requirements I took up a project of providing computer awareness and training to housewives in my community.

Shobha (32), Raaji (35), Padma (33) and Suguna (48) are the participants in my four week training program and we are near the half way point. An unexpected reward from the program so far was Shobha aunty seduced me and I, in turn managed to seduce Raaji, the most beautiful among the lot.

Life has been pretty busy. The training program has been going on well and so were my affairs with the two ladies. Shobha and I continued to meet at her apartment whenever we both could make it safely and enjoy our violent mating. She was a tigress and taught me quite a few things.

I continued to hold beloved Raaji in my spell and managed to get her to visit me at my place. Our love making got better and better with each session with Raaji shedding her shyness and her inhibitions.

I was very content with my two ladies and had neither the energy nor the inclination for further amorous explorations. We were into the third week of the training and I started the Internet module. Naturally, everyone was very much interested in learning all they could about the wonders of internet. By common consent, email, yahoo messenger and face book were a priority.

When I taught them about email, they all took my email ID so that they could send test mails to me and also clear any doubts through emailing. That night, while checking my mails, I came across a mail from Padma that was interesting. She said she was already on yahoo Messenger and could I add her as a contact so that we could chat. She gave me the mail from a yahoo account. I promptly logged into my messenger, added her as a contact and sent my invite.

It was accepted immediately and there appeared a new contact, naughty girl, on my contact list. Next minute she was on for a chat. My chat id was sekhs -- the first four letters of my name and the last s was my family name (try saying it out - lol).

Naughty girl : hi, I am Padma

Sekhs : hi, how r u?

Naughty girl : ok n u?

Sekhs : good

I wanted to have fun and flirt a little.

Sekhs : I like ur name. r u really naughty?

Naughty girl : thx, but u r naughtier

Sekhs : me, y? What did I do?

Naughty girl : ur name is very naughty

Sekhs : oh, that! ppl love it

Naughty girl : yeah, cute really

Sekhs : can I chat with u like I chat with the gals...u know

Naughty girl : I wd love that

Sekhs : I call u pam here, ok?

Naughty girl : oh, I love that, luv

Sekhs : Pam u r awesome

Naught girl : which way, luv?

Sekhs : well, I am scared to tell, u may not like me saying it

Naughty girl : now u hv me curious, out with it

Sekhs : no, baba, i am scared

Naughty girl : won't bite you, promise

Sekhs : Pam, u r like Jlo... back there

Naughty girl : omg, u like it luv?

Sekhs : it is real awesome, Pam

My pulse quickened as I could see this chat hot up. But I knew that I shouldn't rush things.

Naughty girl : thx, luv

Sekhs : time to go, hv things to do, bye and gn, Pam

Naughty girl : ok,luv, gn, cu, sleep well

Well, that was totally unexpected! Obviously Padma aunty was very much into chatting on yahoo messenger. Her chat lingo left no doubt about that. And we were certainly flirting out there. Whether we would only be cybering or take it into the real world, I wasn't sure.

She was no beauty; but, she was lively and had the greatest ass in my neighborhood. Now, I was hardly an ass man and totally inexperienced in that area. May be she would provide me an opportunity to do something about it!

Next day at class everything was normal. Padma was her normal self and I was relived. At the end of the class when everyone left, Shobha stayed back to tell me that her kids were back from her parents' place and her home was out of bounds for now.

I acted distressed but I was really relived, in a way. Our encounters started wearing me out, and frankly, I had more than enough on my platter with Padma promising to be the latest addition.

With Raaji it was different. She was never demanding and I set up our meetings and generally controlled everything. She was happy to respond to my call and once there, gave in completely to me. As I said earlier I had fallen in love with this woman. Later that night, Padma and I chatted for an hour and we flirted some more and our chat got steamier.

Next day after the class, Padma asked me if I could check out and advise her on a power point presentation she made for her students. This was her first attempt at power point and she wanted me to check and improve it.

"Have you done any animation on the presentation?" I asked her.

"No. I wasn't sure how to do it." She admitted.

She left a pen drive with me that contained her presentation. I looked into it later in the afternoon. It was fairly well made and I made a few corrections and also customized animation. It was ready by evening and I took it to her myself. Padma lived in Block three first floor and opened the door herself when I pressed the bell.

She was very happy to see me and I returned her pen drive. She offered me a cup of tea with some biscuits and briefed me about the tuitions she was giving. Soon her students started arriving and I left her. She thanked me profusely and shook my hands before I left. I let my fingers caress the back of her hand for a few seconds and press her hand gently, as I looked into her lovely black eyes.

We chatted again that night.

Naughty girl : hi luv

Sekhs : hi pam

Naughty girl : thx for the help. It is great

Sekhs : no prob. U liked it?

Naughty girl : yes, so good! Luv, when r u teaching me animation?

Sekhs : whenever u want but not for free

Naughty girl : you want fees from me?

Sekhs : yeah but not cash, pam

Naughty girl : what then?

Sekhs : something u hv and I want ;)

Naughty girl : something naughty?

Sekhs : may be, u scared?

Naughty girl : may be, more like excited

Sekhs : so am I

Naughty girl : hubby calling now, c u

Sekhs : gn tc pam

Naughty girl : gn,luv

Well, there it is! May be I can get my hands on that fabulous ass of hers tomorrow, I thought. My sleep that night was naturally disturbed.

When she came to the class next day, Padma was even more lively than normal and was radiating energy and charm. After the class she stayed back for a few minutes.

"Can you teach me that animation today?" she asked me.

"Sure. Can you come down in the afternoon at two?" My voice shook a bit.

Nodding her head in assent she left.

I was very excited but also worried. I was excited because I was going to get hold of Padma's magnificent Jo Lo like ass. I was worried because I never did anything anal. My knowledge of anal sex was limited to what I read in books.

This summer, I had read two very erotic bestselling books of fiction; both written by women. Both described anal sex at length. And I was excited by what I read.

After some thinking, I told myself that I would play it by the ear or should I say, play it by the ass.

Padma came in at two sharp. When she walked in I shook her hands welcoming her. I didn't let her hands off for a full minute, caressing them subtly. I hoped she got my message.

We sat at the dining table, our chairs close to each other and with my lap top in front of us. Padma sat to my right. I opened the power point program and asked her to make a slide as I explained the features to her.

Because we both were using the same lap top we had to sit closer and our bodies necessarily touched. My right thigh pressed into her left thigh and occasionally, my right arm brushed against her waist and left boob.

I explained the basic features of animation and asked her to animate the slide she prepared, guiding her and answering her queries. I shifted my chair back a little as if giving her more place to work freely. In my new position I glanced sidewise at her wide ass and buttock spread over at the junction of the seat and back rest. It was awesome and I just couldn't resist it.

As she was bent forward a little towards the lap top, there was a gap between her back and the back rest. I inserted my hand there, palm straight, without touching her and dropped it slowly till it hovered just a few millimeters above her right buttock.

I let my palm touch her right buttock lightly and rest there for a full minute. She just stopped what she was doing for a fraction of second and started again. I let my palm down a little more on the vast expanse of her pumpkin buttock. I was losing control of my palm as it started fondling her buttock. There could be no pretense now.

I moved my head close to her left ear and said softly," oh, Pam, please."

She stopped working and turned to me and looked at me with her beautiful eyes. Her eyes had the answer.

I got up from the chair and pulled her up too. She came eagerly into my open arms, as my hands dropped eagerly on to her big buttocks and tried to grab them. My first feel of them was unforgettable. They were big, tight and bouncy. Yes, they bounced like hard sponge balls. I was overcome with a desire to see them bare; then and there.

I grabbed her hands and quickly guided her to my bed room. Once there, we hugged each other tight and I kissed her full on the mouth. She obviously loved my kiss because she gave a deep sigh.

I quickly unwound her sari from her body and she was now clad only in her blouse and petticoat. I felt her getting self conscious and uncomfortable, probably because she didn't have a very good figure. I had to put her at ease first.

I quickly undressed in front of her, removing each garment and exposing my young body to her. Her dark eyes lighted up with desire when she saw the big bulge in my jockey shorts. I hugged her from behind, my hands cupping her breasts and fondling them through her blouse and rubbed my big bulge on her bottom.

"It is all for you, Pam. My big cock is hungry for your big ass and pussy, Pam. You want it there in you, Pam, don't you?" I whispered from behind her, grinding.

Padma shivered at my words and her body shook as if it received an electric shock.

"Sekhar, I am scared. I never did it with anyone other than my hubby. I want to do with you but I am scared." She did sound scared. I thought that the best way would be to heighten her lust and desire so that she would forget all about her moral dilemma.

"Padma, I want to see your pumpkin buttocks and kiss them. I want to lick them, kiss them, bite them and tongue them. Has anyone done that to you, Baby? Don't you want my hungry mouth to do that to you?" I was speaking to her louder now, my voice shaking with desire.

"Oh, Sekhar, my love, I want that very much. He only fondles it once or twice. Never kissed or bit me there. Would you really do all that? I always fantasized about that," She was blabbering now.

"Let us get naked quickly and I will show you how," I said even as turned her around and pulling at her clothing. She quickly removed everything except her white panties that were totally inadequate to contain her huge bottom. Through the panties I saw that she had a dense patch of pubic hair and several hairs were showing through the sides of her panties. Her mound looked big; bigger than Raaji's and Shobha's.

I quickly sat on the edge of my bed, made her stand before me and turned her around. Her panties clad ass was now level with my face. I pulled her closer and pushing my hands into the elastic band of her panties pulled it down her fleshy thighs and legs. Next second, I rubbed my face against the magnificent Jo Lo like bottom.

"Oh my god, Sekhar," she cried out as my face rubbed itself all over her buttocks.

My tongue was out and started licking the twin globes, while my teeth nipped away and my lips tried to suck. My hands touched and stroked, caressed and rubbed her bottom. My fingers separated the cheeks and found her ass hole.

I rested my left thumb on her ass hole and rubbed the sensitive wrinkles around the bud while my right hand went to the front and cupped her hairy pussy. Normally I love them when they are clean shaven but padma's cunt felt different hidden in all that hair. I rubbed my palm all over her big pussy trying to locate the lips with my fingers.

Padma whimpered and wiggled her ass and once my hands touched her pussy, she let out a sob like sound. As I fondled her pussy, she bent forward a little more and thrust more of her ass and vagina into my face. My actions now were getting guided not by book, but by intuition. I had a feeling that her hubby never kissed her pussy either and if I did that it would set her off.

With both hands I searched and found her vaginal lips hidden in all that jet black hair and pried them open with my thumbs. They were nicely shaped and glistening wet with her juices and they were pink inside. As I brought my face closer, her pussy gave a pungent smell that was heady and my tongue darted out and touched her between those lips for the first time.

Her reaction was unbelievable. She became rigid instantly and next second with a wail like sound Padma pushed back her hot, big vagina literally into my mouth. I scored more than a hit!

I recalled a statement from Vatsayana's Kamasutra ( one of the greatest reference books on erotica). It says that the need of your partner should be paramount and when he/she expresses that very strongly during the sex act, it should be fulfilled on priority and should take precedence over everything

Padma's need now was paramount and my tongue went deep into her cunt and my mouth sucked and chewed her vaginal lips and the vulva. She sobbed continuously now and her body shook as if with chills, as my hungry mouth literally ate her pussy.

Suddenly I felt a copious flow of her juices on to my tongue, lips and face and Padma went limp. Had I not been alert and held her tight, she would have fallen down.

I pulled her limp form into my lap her wet bottom in my lap and my arms around her fleshy waist. Together we toppled over gently on to my bed. It was a couple of minutes before she recovered. Her actions took me by surprise once again. She quickly pulled me to her and showered my face with kisses.

"Oh, Sekhar, my love, you are incredible. Omg, I could never imagine that such pleasure existed, let alone think of experiencing it. Thank you so much," she was obviously so happy that she cried. My heart swelled with pride.

"Padma, this is just a beginning and we would do a lot more, baby. Here, just look at how ready I am to fuck you, baby." When I used the F word, she gave an involuntary gasp.

I pushed her on to her back and quickly freed my raging cock from the constraints of my briefs. It sprang to its full length and did a sort of jig. She looked at my cock with a lot of lust.

"Do you like my cock, baby, does it look good to you? What do you want it to do?" my passion for this woman was constantly mounting.

"Oh, Sekhar, it looks so big -- long and thick and it is nice light brown, exactly like the cock I always saw in my dreams. Push your cock into my juicy hungry cunt and fuck me hard, my love," she really wanted me there badly.

I got on top of her and padma opened her legs wide for me. Her right hand grabbed my cock and guided it into her squishy, hot cunt. Her cunt was wet and open with desire and lust.

My cock slid in easily into her depths and I pushed it in till my crotch rubbed hard against her dense patch. Padma's hands grabbed my ass and tried to pull me in even deeper and her own wide ass lifted to assist deeper penetration.

My mouth found her right nipple that was big and swollen and clamped on it. I chewed it and sucked hard, even as I stroked her cunt with my hard cock. She didn't need too many strokes.

She climaxed with a long drawn out wail that was more animalistic and strangely erotic. My own dam burst and hot cum flowed from my cock like lava into Padma's hungry cunt and I fell on top of her, totally spent.

We were both in ecstasy and lay drained and exhausted, my limp cock still inside her cunt.

"These are pleasures I read about and heard of. I thought they only existed in imagination and not in the real world. I never thought I would taste them but you are giving me all of it." She overwhelmed me with what she said.

"I lost my husband's attraction for my body soon after my daughter was born. Since then it has been occasional, statutory fuck and nothing else. My body may have lost its shape but not its hunger. After all these years you have quenched my thirst," she added.

I realized that we both were very comfortable with each other and indulging in pillow talk as if we had been lovers for ages. I felt an urge to comfort her even more now.

"You have been incredible in bed Padma and I loved it as much as you did. It is mutual. We are not finished yet, Baby. I have more plans for us," I said with passion.

"Oh my, don't tell me that we can do more today. I am drained and exhausted and there isn't much time either. I have to leave soon." She said wistfully.

"Okay, we can do it tomorrow then but I want to tell you about it today so that you are prepared," I said my breath quickening.

"What are you planning for us, my love?" She was getting excited too.

"You have a fantastic ass and I am going to fuck you in there," I shocked her.

"What? Oh, no, certainly not. How can you? Is it possible at all? You will kill me doing that." She was talking nineteen to the dozen now.

"Paddma, you have the greatest ass and it would be a sin not to be fucked there. Just leave it to me. Would I do something if it doesn't give us great pleasure?" I said with more confidence than I felt.

She was quiet for a moment. Then she kissed me full on the mouth and said something no woman had said to me till then.

"You are my savior and I am all yours. You take me anyway you like and I will like it too. You are my prince."

I was speechless. She dressed quickly and left.

We chatted briefly that night.

Sekhs : hi, how r u?

Naughty girl : fine n floating thks 2 u

Sekhs : :)

Naughty girl : I can come tmrw , no prob

Sekhs : good we will do as pld

Naughty girl : I am scared, baba

Sekhs : don't b just relax

Naughty girl : luv u, prince, hubby calls, gn

Sekhs : luv u more pam, gn, tc

Next day at the class everything was normal. There were strong vibes between me and Padma and I hoped others didn't notice them. Suguna stayed back for getting a few doubts clarified on formatting a word document. She told me that she planned to buy a PC after the training and use it well.

Promptly at two Padma arrived. Even as I shut the door behind her, we hugged each other tight. Her jet black hair was freshly shampooed and silken smooth . She smelled fresh and good. We quickly moved to my bed room and kissed hard. I could sense the hunger in her mouth matching mine. Her nipples were aroused and hard as they poked me through her blouse.

We quickly undressed, helping each other along the way. I was pleasantly surprised to see her totally shaven pussy and gave it an appreciative rub.

"I felt you were not too happy with my bush and removed it." She said simply. I was glad she was so perceptive about my likes and dislikes and kissed her to show my appreciation.

Totally nude we hugged again, standing in front of the dresser mirror, side on. As my right hand grabbed and fondled her left breast and tweaked her nipple and my left hand caressed her right buttock, we both looked at our images in the mirror.

touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers