My Neighbor's Wife Has to Pay Up

Story Info
Neighbor's wife has to settle his debts but it hurts me more.
5.3k words
4.04
170.3k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where to start? Well, this piece of non-fiction is unlike any other I have read. It is a story of lust, of a craving which has built up for several years. It is about an uncontrollable crush I have had on my neighbor since the first time we met when I moved in several years ago.

She is the cutest soccer mom you have ever seen, and when I say soccer mom, I mean both because her kids play soccer and she is always having to cart them around to practice and games, and because she herself played soccer from her youth all the way through college. She has that awesome build. The toned legs and athletic figure, even after having two kids. She has the cutest little shy voice though, and amazing crystal blue eyes. She rarely puts on much make-up, and doesn't have to. She takes good care of herself, jogging around our neighborhood almost every day, but not because she's the type who is trying to look good for anyone else. She's modest, very rarely wears anything more revealing than a t-shirt and shorts when she's out on her jogs. She has a small business and almost always wears jeans when she goes to her office.

In the last five years I have probably only seen her in a skirt two or three times, not that she's a slob, or doesn't care, but that she is just the type who doesn't have the need to dress in a way that gets her a lot of attention. I would say confident, but that sounds as if she is arrogant and thinks she's above it. She is hard to describe because there aren't many out there like her, just sweet and carefree, not hung up on the material things. She is also married!

We hit it off from the get-go, more so than her husband and I, though he and I became friends over time as well. We all hang out with some of our other neighbors, often meeting on one of our decks and tossing back a few beers and talking about whatever.

Her business and my profession are somewhat similar, so we have a lot in common and often carry on our own conversations while everyone else is talking about sports or the stock market. Her husband is an IT Engineer for a local corporation, and other than computer and investment stuff, he is pretty dry.

I'm a cop, a lieutenant now, and she is always eager to hear what's been going on at work. She has often, when we're alone or through texts, made joking comments about how hot she thinks I am in my uniform. I have also made comments about how hot she is in her little jogging shorts. She is so modest and I can always tell when I get to her because her chest and neck turn red.

Oh those shorts! Man she kills me running around here in those things. They are nothing meant to be sexy or revealing, but I have always found them to be a turn-on. They are the kind of shorts you might see cheerleaders wearing at practice, or soccer players and joggers. They are the ones that are, I guess, nylon, and have what I think they call piping that goes around the edges. They come in all different colors and the piping is usually a contrasting color. She often wears light blue ones with dark blue piping, or dark blue with light blue piping. Anyway, since I was a teenager I have always loved to see girls wearing those. They fit an athletic body just right. Just baggy enough to occasionally reveal some panties when she sits down. I can't help it, when she's around I always find myself trying to catch a glimpse of her vagina when she's sitting around in those shorts. I have seen her panty covered lips a few times as she's moved around, and on one occasion, which I just cannot get out of my mind, I actually saw it.

I never will forget it. She had just come back from jogging and I was at my mailbox in uniform after just getting home from work.

She said, "Why do you do this to me."

I said, "What?"

She said, "You know what I think about you in that uniform, you big tease."

I said, "Well you know what I think about you in those little shorts."

She had really gotten flirtatious in the recent months and this time, I was the one whose face turned red. She giggled and told me to come over and chat while she sat on the porch and cooled down from her jog.

She didn't have to ask me twice! Good God she looked so good. It was hot out and she was all sweaty. She kept lifting her t-shirt up to wipe the sweat off her face and I was about to die seeing her tight little stomach, tummy sounds more fitting, and even the bottom of her sports bra covered breasts. They weren't huge, but were nice and full, probably not that way until after she had her kids.

We were making small talk when her dog started barking inside the front door. It was open but the storm door was shut. She twisted at her torso to look back and tell him to hush. That's when I saw it. When she twisted around, her shorts gapped at one side, and the most beautiful sight I had ever seen appeared. It was the smoothest, cleanest, most beautiful vagina I had ever seen in my life.

I'm in my 40's and I've seen a lot of vaginas, but this one froze me in my tracks. I felt a sudden warmth rush through my body, a lump grew in my throat and my cock got harder than a block of steel.

As she turned back I know she busted me before I could look up. I know my face was red and I probably looked like the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Then I saw her look right at my crotch. She couldn't miss it as I was standing in front of her while she was seated on the porch.

I immediately reached down and tried to adjust my aching cock, which felt like it was going to bust through my pants. I saw her eyes grow wider, and as she tried to speak, she had to swallow. Then she glanced up at me in a very innocent, embarrassed looking way. There was just silence, which seemed to last an eternity, until she finally said, "Um, how, how was work today?"

I said, "Um, pretty uneventful really. I, I need to get home and get out of this uniform."

She glanced back at my crotch, I could tell she was trying not to, and said, "Yeah, um, I need to get in and get a shower." I said okay and that I would see her later.

As I was walking off she said, "Hey, Tim is having all the guys over tonight for poker, it's his turn to host. Did you get your invitation?"

I told her yeah but that I suck at poker and would probably pass. She said, "Ah come on, it'll do ya good. Besides, I dropped the girls off for a sleepover and I'm going to be all lonely. If you lose you can hang out with me."

Well hell, I thought to myself, I'm in. I told her okay and that I would see her in a little while.

Next thing I knew I was standing in my bathroom about to get in the shower. I honestly don't remember walking back home and getting out of my uniform. I was in an absolute trance. I could not think about anything but that beautiful vagina I had just accidentally seen peeking out at me. I think what made it all the more amazing was that it was accidental. She is so conservative with her appearance, so sweet and almost innocent acting, even with the little bit of flirting she has done with me, that I felt almost as though I had committed some forbidden act, like I had just gotten away with stealing a rare diamond, or the Mona Lisa. It is so difficult to describe; invigorating, thrilling. I once went skydiving and even the feeling of jumping out of a plane paled in comparison.

I had a crush on her for so long, enjoyed her company so much, admired her every move; her smile, her sweet voice, her dedication to fitness, to her children... I had felt for some time that I could seduce her, to have my way with her as I have done with so many other women over the years, but unlike all the others, I respected her and fought the urge with all my might. After this though, I don't know if I can hold out any longer.

I had my shower, still unable to get that most perfect vagina out of my mind. I kept having to shake my head and tell myself to get it together. I wanted to jack off so badly, my constant hard-on pounding and pulsating; as if it would burst out of its skin. I did not though, somehow thinking I wanted to save it in case I got lucky with Carly that night.

I don't think I ever mentioned her name, Carly. Even that name is so damn sweet and innocent sounding. OH MY GOD, I have to taste that sweet pussy. I have to be inside her. That's all I kept thinking. It was seriously almost painful.

I always keep myself "manscaped," and when I got out of the shower I stood in front of the mirror admiring my still concrete, eight inch erection, checking for any touch-up I might need. I couldn't help but let my mind drift off again, imagining my big, veiny cock parting those beautiful, smooth, tight little lips I just thirty minutes before had seen peeking out at me.

I finally got it together enough to get dressed, grab a six pack out of the fridge and head across the street. My heart was pounding out of my chest; like I was just going to see Carly.

I had to stop on the porch before knocking and bring myself back to the reality that this was just the guy's poker night. Knock, knock, knock... I could hear a bunch of laughing and cutting up inside. Then the door opened. HOLY SHIT!!! It was Carly. FUCK ME RUNNING, why did she have to answer the door, was all I could think. She was wearing a little plaid skirt and a button-down Oxford type shirt; think Catholic schoolgirl. WHAT THE FUCK, I thought to myself.

Carly stepped out on the porch and said, "I know, I know, what am I wearing, right?"

"Uh, umm, yeah, what the hell?, I asked, red-faced and hard as a fucking baseball bat."

"I'm so embarrassed. Tim told me he went in the hole the last poker night and they told him they would call it even if he had me wear this tonight. I'm so pissed at him. He didn't even tell me until he brought it in when he got home from work a little while ago. I told him I wasn't about to wear this shit, but he said if I didn't it would cost us two grand."

I didn't know what to say, I was torn. She had tears welling up in her eyes, but she looked so fucking hot in that outfit, and at the same time, I felt hot with jealousy; like she was my wife or something that all those guys were going to be eye-fucking all night. Good God she looked so damn incredible. I think the tears just made her even hotter for some reason; like more innocent or something. I reached out and put my arm around her and told her everything was going to be okay. I had to stand sideways though because I didn't want her to feel my massive erection and get upset at me too.

It was so different with her, I truly cared for her feelings. Any other girl in my past and I would have been thinking, "Oh hell yeah, we're going to fuck the shit out of her tonight." Not that night, all I could think about now was how in the hell I was going to get her away from a bunch of horny, drunk fuckers who would undoubtedly be trying everything they could to cop a feel.

Walking inside I could see everyone sitting around the dining table, decks of cards, cash out, music playing and plenty of beer. I only recognized a couple of the guys, there were four; Tim, Ed, some guy named Johnny who Tim worked with, and Chase. They were all average looking guys, except Chase, he was younger than the rest of us, about twenty-five. He was very fit. Tall, muscular, tan.....a real what do they call em, metrosexual.

As soon as Tim introduced me to Chase I remembered where I had heard of him before. Tim had told me a while back about his girls' soccer coach and how he was always flirting with Carly. Tim had said how he wanted to kick the guy's ass. Now I did too!

I started toward the kitchen to put my beer in the fridge when Chase said, "Hey bro, sit down and relax, we have a servant tonight to take care of that. Yo, Carly."

I said, "That's okay, BRO, I can handle my own beer." Carly, and everyone else in the room for that matter, kind of grinned.

I headed to the kitchen and Carly followed, the jackass had told her to get him a beer. I was putting my beer away when she walked in, "Please win tonight," she said.

I laughed and reminded her how badly I sucked at poker. The tears welled up in her eyes again as she said, "There's something else I didn't tell you outside. As part of Tim's payoff, whoever wins tonight gets to do whatever they want with me."

I raised up and looked at her and said, "WHAT? Why would you agree to something like that"? I think my jealous, protective tone gave her some comfort. She realized then that I had the same feelings for her that she had for me.

She said, "I really didn't have a choice. Tim's company is going broke and he may not have his job much longer, and the girls' private school, and travel soccer......there's no way we can afford two thousand dollars right now. Trust me, I almost walked out of the house when Tim told me about tonight, but after I thought about it I figured between you and Tim, my odds are pretty good that nothing will happen. Tim is usually real good at poker."

"Well I'm not, Carly," I said. "For shit's sake, I hope to hell you weren't counting on me winning."

Carly started to cry, "I don't know what to do. I'm not that kind of girl. I haven't been with anyone but Tim in fifteen years."

I said, "Just leave then. Go get dressed and walk the hell out of here."

"You know I can't do that to my girls," she said. "They are at their most vulnerable age. I can't put them through a divorce and all the crap that goes with it. As much as I don't want to go through with this, I'll do anything for my girls."

My heart was really pounding now, not from sexual excitement this time though, from anger and wanting to kick Tim's ass for putting Carly in this situation.

I took Carly by her sweet cheeks and stared into her beautiful blue eyes. I used my thumbs to gently wipe the tears from her cheeks and something just completely took over me. I moved in slowly, the two of us staring into each other's blue eyes. Our lips touched; she quivered as she opened her mouth. Our tongues met and I felt her melt into my grasp. She sighed through her nose as we passionately made love to each other's mouth. Her lips were so tender, and salty from the tears. My heart was pounding through my chest. Her cheeks were hot in my hands; skin so soft. She smelled so wonderful; her breath, her hair, everything about her. I was so hard, so energized. All I could think about was holding her, touching her, making love to every inch of her body.

"Hey servant," we heard Chase shout from the other room, "Where the hell's my beer"?

We stepped back from each other, breathing rapidly and flushed. I told her not to be afraid, that we would get through this. Carly smiled an uncertain smile at me and said, "Thank you for being here for me."

Back to my seat I told them I had to make room in the fridge for my beer and I thought Carly was in the bathroom. The game started. One hand after another I sat there worrying. I won a couple of hands, but then my luck tanked. Thankfully, at least for a little while, Tim was holding up okay. Occasionally Carly had to come into the room and take away some bottles. She would come back with fresh beers and watch nervously.

Chase's stack was getting bigger than everybody else's and he was getting cocky. "Everybody does remember what we're playing for here tonight, right"? Ed and Johnny cheered and said hell yeah.

Ed then said, "Chris here wasn't at the last poker game, I don't think he knows." Everyone in the room looked at me.

Chase then said, "Oh yeah, I forgot. Well ole Tim here lost his ass last month, Chris, so we gave him an option. He could either come up with the money or put up his wife tonight."

I looked over at Tim, acting like I didn't know, and he looked down in shame. I said, "Well, I guess that explains the schoolgirl outfit."

Chase said, "Yeah, and that's not all. She has to do whatever the winner wants."

I again looked at Tim and he again looked away in shame. Still staring at Tim I said, "Oh yeah, well I guess I'm gonna have to win tonight then." Tim looked up in kind of a surprised gaze. I then looked over at Chase and told him to deal the cards.

I wish I could say at this point I started winning again, but I didn't, and neither did Tim. Ed and Johnny were almost out and Tim was too.

Chase called Carly back in. He said, "Come here. Your old man is almost done. You know what that means, right?" Carly nodded her head yes. Chase Said, "I'll tell you what, you let me have you right now and we'll call it a night."

Carly looked at Chase angrily, then looked at Tim waiting for him to say something. Tim said, "Whoa there, wait just a minute, I can still come back."

Chase laughed and said, "Dude, really? You have like five dollars left, and that's about all the rest of you have too."

Ed and Johnny were trying to remain neutral because of their friendship with Tim, but they both couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to have their way with Carly.

Chase said, "Okay then, I'll give Tim fifty bucks back to keep going with if you show us your tits."

Carly looked at me, then at Tim. Nervously Tim said, "It is totally up to you honey." Carly said, "What if I say no"?

Chase said, "Then we will continue the game, and if I win, when I win, I'm going to let everybody in here fuck every hole in your tight little body."

Carly said, "Fine then, give him fifty bucks. You're such a prick."

Chase said, "Not till we see those titties, servant."

Carly stood at the end of the table and started unbuttoning that white Oxford. Oh fuck, my cock got rock hard. I was torn. I couldn't help it. I was so fucking pissed off at this asshole but I could not control my own dick. Carly reached up behind her back and undid her bra, then slid the straps off and started to pull it out from under her shirt.

Chase said, "No no no, I want the shirt off too." Carly gave him an evil stare, then slipped out of the shirt, her bra just barely hanging over her tits. She then let the bra fall to the floor.

Oh my God, they were the most beautiful, full breasts. How did she look this perfect after two kids? There she stood, just a plaid skirt on.

Tim looked like he was about to cry. "Okay guys, that's enough," he said.

Chase replied, "Wait a minute, it's my money, I'll say when it's enough."

Ed and Johnny looked like they had never seen a naked woman before, both of them with their mouths open and panting. Chase said, "Those are some of the most beautiful tits I have ever seen in person. My offer still stands."

Carly said, "Fuck you Chase." He responded, "Soon enough. Soon enough."

Carly put her shirt back on and the game started back up. Of course, Chase started winning again immediately. Ed was out, then Johnny was out. Chase said, "Don't worry guys, I'll give you sloppy seconds."

I had managed to hang on for a bit, but Tim now was out. Chase said, "Well servant, your husband is out, so one way or another, you're fucking someone besides him tonight."

Tim got up from the table and said he had to fix something stronger to drink. Ed and Johnny weren't budging, they wanted to stay and root for Chase now.

So it was all down to this last hand. I didn't have enough to go on if I didn't win this one. I was so nervous. There was a fear that I can't explain. I know now that that kind of care for someone, coming from me anyway, just shows how much I was in love with her, though I had never thought of it as being love. I knew how I felt about Carly, but never considered that I was in love with her.

I was all in with a pair of eights. This was it. Everyone was glued to the table in front of Chase, waiting in anticipation for him to turn his cards over. Very different kinds of anticipation from around the table at that. Chase then turned his cards over. Tim's head dropped. A slight cheer, then restraint, from Ed and Johnny.

12