My Neighbour

Story Info
A couple of our neighbours join to my mother.
2.2k words
3.43
106k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dimpii4u
dimpii4u
106 Followers

My name is Venkat, at the age of 19 my life was changing everywhere. My school was becomming more of a challenge, my pubes were comming in, my Dad had just divorced my mom . I always wanted comfort by anyone and a big way for me to forget my problems was to get little jobs here and there helping neighbours and car washes... the stpuid things like that. My mom was so proud of me and thought I was very good at what I did.

The story which I will narrate for you guys is about my Mom whom I thought to be the most respected woman till the time I saw her with my own eyes. My mom is 38 years old but still maintaining herself. She is slightly tall for an Indian woman of her age and time, standing at roughly 5.4". She has figure of 38-30-36. She is very touchy about her physique that's why she walks daily for about 2kms.

It was Sunday afternoon. I was sitting on the stairs of my home. Mom was standing near the door, and talking to our neighbor Mr. Ramanujam. I suddenly felt there was some activity going on near my main door. I moved into my balcony to see what was happening. My balcony was such, that we can see our main door. My eyes grew wide, seeing Ramanujam squeezing mom's ass. I was shocked. My mom has a great figure. Nice round ass, well endowed breasts, and a slight tummy. I returned back to the living hall and called out for mom. She came in hurriedly, adjusting her saree over her ass.

Later, in the evening Mrs. Ramanujam had asked mom to sleep in our house for about a week because in the nights Mr. Ramanujam would be out of his apartment and they have some precious things inside. They do not have any children and so she keeps roaming places performing pujas, to get children. Mom agreed and that night Mrs Ramanujam slept in our house.

Anyways my room is next to my mother's room, so I went to my room and locked the door. Mom was coming towards my room to check whether I am awake. The bedroom was such, that the living hall was seen completely. If there are lights on it was all clear from the bedroom. She just peeped in and after confirming me to be sleeping went back to her room. In midnight suddenly I was awake. It's 2pm! I can hear slight muffled noises from mom's bedroom, I never saw anyone come in!

My room is separated from my mom's room by a wall which has a common ventilator. I switched off the light in my room and tried somehow to reach the ventilator. I succeeded and I was able to see clearly my mom's room as light was switched on in her room. To my surprise, both Mr. Ramanujam and Mrs. Ramanujam(Hemalatha) are in my mother's bedroom. I am met by the sight of my Mrs. Ramanujam laying with her legs spread wide open on the bed and my mother on her knees eating Hemalatha's hairy pussy out.

Mrs. Ramanujam was a beautiful sexy woman of age 30 with huge ass, Whom I've always wanted to see naked. Mom's huge ass looks so incredibly sexy with that hot pink pettikot on. Ramanujam walk up to the bed as he get nice wide smiles from both of these sexy womens. Mom slides her tongue back into Hemalatha's tight slit as she cups one of her own voluptuous breasts and starts to pinch and pull her nipple. Hemalatha grabs her husband by the belt and yanks him towards her. She scrambles to undo his pants, and once his semi hard cock is out she places her wet lips around it.

She runs her lips up over the head of her husband's cock and down the shaft. Then she grabs both of his ass cheeks and slides her husband's now pulsing hard cock all the way down her throat as she starts to lick his balls. While she is doing this, my mother watches and continues to lick all over Hemalatha's soaking wet clit. As mom looks up at me with a lustful grin, she pushes Hemalatha's knees to her breast and starts to slowly lick around her asshole. Mrs Ramanujam lets out a muffled groan as mom slides the tip of her tongue into that tight little brown hole. My mom then starts to shove her tongue deep into Hemalatha's asshole, spreading it open and getting a full taste of what she has to offer.

Mrs. Ramanujam then sits up, releasing his cock from her mouth, and says-

"I want to taste my pussy and ass juices as they drip off your tongue!" as she leans forward and deep tongue kisses my mom.They kiss for a minute, then both of them turn to Mr. Ramanujam. As they both stand up, mom pushes him onto his back on the couch as his wife gets into the 69 position on top of him. Mom slides his cock into her mouth again as she reaches back and spreads hemalatha's cheeks for her husband to see her delicious asshole just waiting to be explored. Ramanujam spread his wife's cheeks with his own hands and start to slide his tongue up her slit to her asshole. Mrs. Ramanujam then slides her finger deep into her tight, brown asshole and pulls it out, only to place it deep in her husband's mouth. With this Ramanujam bury his tongue all the way up into her asshole, moving it from side to side.

Then mom slowly spread Ramanujam's thighs open as she places her tongue on his balls and starts to lick all over.

The sensation is absolutely incredible. Mrs. Ramanujam's spit runs down her husband's shaft as she slams her head up and down his cock. My mother gently lifts Ramanujam's ball sack up as her tongue begins to explore a little more south of his cock. Mom spreads his cheeks and places the tip of her warm, wet tongue on his asshole. Now mom moves it all around, tasting Ramanujam's naughty unexplored hole. With all of these erotic sensations all at once, Ramanujam begin to ravish his wife's asshole with his mouth. He start shoving his entire tongue all the way up her asshole and then all the way up her cunt, switching back and forth.

Then mom slowly spread Ramanujam's thighs open as she places her tongue on his balls and starts to lick all over.

The sensation is absolutely incredible. Mrs. Ramanujam's spit runs down her husband's shaft as she slams her head up and down his cock. My mother gently lifts Ramanujam's ball sack up as her tongue begins to explore a little more south of his cock. Mom spreads his cheeks and places the tip of her warm, wet tongue on his asshole. Now mom moves it all around, tasting Ramanujam's naughty unexplored hole. With all of these erotic sensations all at once, Ramanujam begin to ravish his wife's asshole with his mouth. He start shoving his entire tongue all the way up her asshole and then all the way up her cunt, switching back and forth.

Next thing my mother is directly beside Ramanujam. Her huge tits look so incredible as she stands there. Mom crawls on top of Ramanujam's face as if she is going to sit on his face and eat her out. While kneeling over his mouth, mom pulled her petticoat up, hooked her thumb around the elastic waist of her red pantie and pulled it down to her knee ... Oh!.... what a surprise!!!.. a thick, long, semi hard penis with a big pair of balls hanging just inches above Ramanujam's face. The tip of mom's cock lands on his lips.

I can't believe my eyes. I was sweating, and my mind was frozen. My mind ran frantically, trying to understand how my mother could have a male penis! the biggest pulsing cock I had ever seen against my mother's hairy crotch.

How could my conservative mother who had been sweet and loving to my entire life suddenly be a sex-maniac with a huge cock? having no vagina. sheis female with a male package.

Breaking the silence, Mrs. Ramanujam shouts-

"Slide your hard cock in his mouth to get it wet so you can fuck me with it!"

With that my mother slides her cock in between Ramanujam's lips and pushes it into his mouth.

The whole thing is extremely erotic. My cock gets twice as hard and starts to pulse just by the thought of my mother have a huge cock like man and mom will going to fuck Mrs. Ramanujam's wet pussy.

Mom pushes her cock deeper into Ramanujam's mouth. Mom then pulls it out of his mouth, and shoves it into his wife's wet cunt.

As his wife continues to suck on his cock.

I can see every single vein and bulge on My mother's thick penis penetrate Mrs. Ramanujam's deepest areas of her cunt.

Mom's balls slap against her clit. As Ramanujam stick his tongue up to run against mom's cock as it moves in and out. Then, after tasting enough of his wife's juices, Ramanujam move his tongue back towards my mother's asshole and bury it deep inside. Mom reaches back with a hand and shoves his face more into her ass so that he can slide inside of her better. Mom then removes her cock from Mrs. Ramanujam's cunt, and slides it back into her husband's mouth. After a minute of sucking mom remove her dick quickly and slide it deep inside Mrs. Ramanujam's awaiting tight asshole. After a few thrusts in and out, mom shoves her cock back into Ramanujam's mouth.

He accept it with his tongue out prepared to hit mom's balls as she thrusts completely down his throat. Mom then pulls her penis out of his mouth and gets up saying-

"It's your turn now!"

Mom moves to the other end of the bed and spreads Ramanujam's cheeks open again. Mom slowly slides the head of her cock inside of his extremely tight asshole.

The intrusion feels absolutely incredible. My cock gets hard again with mom's insertion against Ramanujam's ass.

Every single bulge in mom's cock starts to slide in and out of Ramanujam. Mrs. Ramanujam jumps up and flips around, straddling her husband. She grabs his cock and slides it deep into her asshole and starts to move her hips up and down, making her husband's shaft move in and out of her tight asshole.

My cock gets harder and harder as it gets closer to wanting to cum. I can feel my balls tingle as more blood rushes to my pulsing cock.The feeling was so intense, I enjoyed every minute of their orgy.

After a few minutes of intense fucking, Mrs. Ramanujam said- "Now I want both of your cocks in me at the same time."

So, mom got up on her knee and stroked her cock. She instructed Ramanujam to lay down on the floor and had Mrs. Ramanujam straddle him with her back. Mom had her take his cock into her tight ass hole and then lay back on him. Once that was done, mom had climbed on top of her with both of her knees on either side of Ramanujam's thigh. Mom picked her thick cock with one hand and slide inside of Mrs. Ramanujam's fat pussy and started fucking her harder and harder.

She groaned from having two holes filled, and then the fun began. My sweet mother and Ramanujam started fucking his wife in her wet pussy and hot ass at same time. Mom was pulling Mrs. Ramanujam back and forth onto her penis by her waist, spanking her as she did. Ramanujam was yanking his wife off and on his cock by her ass cheeks. Mom and Ramanujam both soon had his wife rocking, as they all moaned with pleasure. Ramanujam held his wife's tits up for mom to suck them as she fucked her nice and smooth.

They were all very worked up and it didn't take long before the orgasming started. Mrs. Ramanujam was first to cum.

"YES! YES! YES!." Mrs. Ramanujam moaned and gyrated around on top of her husband.At that moment, mom gorabbed her waist and moaned- "FUCK YA! TAKE IT BITCH! OH GOD YA!."

I can see mom pumping furiously her dick in and out of Mrs. Ramanujam's pussy. Mom keeps fucking her harder and harder as she have the hardest, most pleasurable orgasm ever. Mom's entire body is tingling as her cock deep in her wet pussy. Mom hollered as her body shocked, spasmed, and starts to let out moans of pleasure. Next, mom is pulled her massive penis out of her pussy and cums a massive sperm all over his wife's open pussy. Mom's semen runs down over Mrs. Ramanujam's gaping pussy. As mom finished cumming, Mrs. Ramanujam picked mom's penis and goes down to suck on it like there's no tomorrow. She takes all of mom's warm, thick semen into her mouth.

"OH GOD YA! OH GOD YA!." Ramanujam grunted as he filled her wife's tight ass.

After this entire arousing experience,they all collapsed right where they were, due to sheer exhaustion. They all fall asleep naked together. I finally out of my shock, freaked out and down back to my bed.

End

dimpii4u
dimpii4u
106 Followers