My Neighbour Arthi

Story Info
He takes his neighbor's wife.
4.6k words
4.29
129.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers

When she knocked on the door I had just gotten out of the shower and was still dripping wet. I pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and ran to answer the door. I yanked the door open and was met with the sight of a woman probably around 27. She had a large friendly smile on her lips and in her hand she was holding what appeared to be fresh idlis.

I looked her up and down, and then I said, "Hello."

She was dark haired, probably five foot five or six, with large breasts and what looked to be a very nice ass. She was wearing a nice yellow colored sleeveless salwar. I figured that she was probably pleasantly plump, although if she was not fat, she was in no way slim. "Very nice!" I thought to myself.

She said, "Hello. My name is Arthi and I figured that I would welcome you to the neighborhood." And she thrust the plate at me.

I took the plate from her hands and said, "Thanks, I'm Varun." Not knowing exactly what to do I just stand there like a wooden pillar for a moment before asking, "You want to come in?"

She said, "Sure, but just for a minute." She brushed past me into the house and walked briskly into the dinning room where she sat down in one of the chairs.

I followed her into the dining room, and deposited the plate on the table. I stood there awkwardly for a minute or more taking in her appearance. It wasn't every day that I was yanked out of the shower by an attractive woman.

Arthi’s black hair was pulled back tight and held together with a hair band. Her face was girlishly round with large soft eyes, a pug nose covered with slight traces of sweat and pouting lips that were covered with dull cherry colored lipstick. As I looked at her a small smile formed on her lips, her whole face seemed to light up and she said conversationally, "Nice place you have here."

The sound of her voice startled me from my reverie. I felt somewhat embarrassed at being caught staring. I quickly looked away from her and replied lowly, "Thanks." Then trying to be a good host I asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

She responded, "Sure, what do you have?"

I told her that I had some coffee but it was cold and I would have to heat it up. Or I had some beer in the fridge. She responded with an innocent smile and a chuckle and said she preferred coke. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

I poured the beer into two glasses and carried the drinks into the dining room and handed one to Arthi. She took a sip, smiled slightly and said, "Whew, that's really chilled?" I stammered in reply, "I can open a warm bottle and pour in some more beer to make it right for you."

She giggled softly and then responded, "No, that's alright. I'll just sip it slow." She took a long sip from the drink, sat the cup down and said, "Now sit down and tell me about yourself. Do you always answer the door dripping water on the floor and with your pants unzipped?"

"No," I responded embarrassed and reached down to zip up my pants.

"That's alright." She said, "I've seen dicks before. I've got a couple of kids"

Slightly flustered by the turn of the conversation I responded with, "Yeah its nice to know that you have two children, I have a girl friend."

Arthi said, "Yeah and where’s your girl friend"

“Well I just moved in here. My girlfriend is in Bangalore” I said.

“You going to be lonely man” She giggled lightly, took another healthy slug of Beer and launched into a diatribe on what it was to be lonely married to a man who used to travel constantly and looking after the kids alone, before segueing into the trials and tribulations of being a wife. She must have been starved for conversation because the only time she stopped talking was when she paused occasionally to take a drink from her glass.

I didn't really think that she looked that fat. She may have had just a slight pooch to her stomach, but that wasn't even noticeable if you weren't looking for it. All in all she was a very delectable dish with soft sweet skin and boobs that could raise the desire of even the most jaded of observers. My eyes traveled over her body taking in the obvious wonders of her physique finally coming to rest on her cute face. Looking into her eyes I could sense a mischievous twinkle and then a small wink. The wink somehow embarrassed me and I looked away, looking down at the half empty drink in my hand. I tried desperately to keep my attention on my cup and folded hands. I never quite succeeded though as my attention was continually recaptured by the vivacity of her conversation and the arm movements she habitually used .

Arthi did most of the talking, which seemed to be something that she was very comfortable doing. For my part I was quite comfortable sitting there quietly watching her animated conversation. Taking in the way her arms moved when she made a point and the way her jugs jiggled when she swung her arms. My only contribution to the conversation other than ogling her was responding with a "Yeah" or "sure" when it seemed appropriate. The rest of the time I was content to gaze spellbound at her big tits and wonder what they must feel like.

The time was either passing very quickly or Arthi was sipping her drink very fast because it wasn't too long before she waved her hand across my field of vision and asked, "Hey there, yoo-hoo, can I have another drink?"

"Huh? Yeah sure, whatever you want. I'll get you one right now." I responded and rose from my seat. I walked around the table and when I leaned over to pick up Arthi’s as she leaned toward me slightly and I got a good view down her salwar. It had a nice deep V cut and it exposed a few inches of her cleavage to my wandering gaze.

"Just make me another." She said, smiling at me disarmingly.

Yeah, no problem. Mumbai is really hot" I replied as I tore my eyes away from her heaving mounds.

In the kitchen I pulled out of the beer and filled her glass with beer. I began to daydream of the lovely velvet skin of her tits, but I was quickly brought out of my reverie by the sound of a voice directly behind me. "How old are you?" the voice inquired.

Startled, I turned to find Arthi standing close behind me. "Thirty" I replied before continuing, "Why do you ask? How old are you?"

"Just curious. I'm thirty three." She said, and then continued with, "I hope you don't mind if I stand for a while. I want to slim down” She patted her stomach and then continued, "But anything is uncomfortable these hot days sitting, standing, laying down, its so hot."

I handed her the fresh drink and she took a sip from her it before continuing, "my dress has seen its better days and I just got it a couple of weeks ago. Right now I feel like it is cutting off the blood to my brain." She chuckled and took another long drink.

"You're not fat." I said.

"Sure I am." She said before continuing, "Just look." She sat her drink down on the kitchen table, turned toward me leaning towards me exposing some of her very impressive jugs. "See?" She asked. "See how the bra cuts into my breasts. It gets really uncomfortable after a few hours of wearing that thing. It's like a torture machine." Seeing her standing there with her big boobs peeping out of her Salwar gave me a hard on.

Not knowing what to say, I responded with, "Well why don't you just loosen it up? Or just take it off?"

"No can't do it. My tits would sag too much." She replied with a wink before retrieving her drink and taking a healthy pull.

"I don't think that they'd sag that much." I responded. I reached my hand out and appreciatively weighed her exposed boob in my palms before continuing, "Yep, they feel pretty firm to me."

I didn't know if she was going to slap me or not. I didn't really care either, the groping and feeling of her full and lovely boobs had been worth the risk.

"You're an ass hole. You know that?" She queried. She took another sip from her drink all the while gazing challengingly at me over the rim of her cup.

"Yep, you're right, I'm an ass hole. Just call me ass hole from now on." I replied with a wink while I continued squeezing her breasts.

She sputtered and I thought she was going to choke, but then a smile crept across her face and she said, "I'll just do that you naughty man, I think that we're going to get along just fine." She put her drink down again, turned around, raised her Salwar up and said, "Now unhook me ass hole."

I clumsily undid the clasp on her bra and released it to let it fall away. Arthi dropped the Salwar down and raised her hands to rub her tortured breasts.

"That feels much better." She purred.

I hugged her from behind and with my hands I felt her firm tits. She didn't seem to object so I lightly squeezed the wonderful mounds and said dreamily, "Yeah, they do feel much better." I pulled her tightly to me, pressing my swelling dick against her firm ass.

Arthi didn’t resist at all. As a matter of fact she seemed to push her ass against my cock as I continued to hold her tight and caress her tits.

"You shouldn't be doing that you know. I'm an old married woman with two kids." She said softly as she ground her ass against my shaft.

"Well I like old married women, they know how to take care of a man. Besides you don't seem to mind at all." I replied as I slipped my hands under her Salwar and began to knead her heaving breasts and thrust my hard on into her ass.

"You're an ass hole." She replied throatily.

"You've already told me that." I responded as I kissed her lightly on the neck and began to trail my hands down her body. My hands moved slowly across her lightly bulging stomach, and down into her panties. She pushed back against me as my fingers began to push between the fabric of her panties and her crotch.

"You shouldn't do that." She said huskily.

"Oh yeah I should. I am an ass hole" I said as I trailed my tongue over her neck.

I pushed my fingers farther into panties. I was moderately surprised that her cunt lips where damp and clean-shaven.

My fingers began to stroke her pussy and a light moan escaped her lips. While I moved one hand farther into the pussy, my other hand moved back up her body to massage her breasts. I felt the swollen flesh of her labial lips quiver as I pushed my questing digits into her pussy.

"Whew that feels too good." She gasped and she turned her head to place her lips to mine.

Our lips melted into single mass of writhing flesh. Her tongue darted into my mouth and commenced to writhe and joust with mine. I pushed my tongue against hers and forced it into her mouth where she avidly sucked on it as I stroked one large sensitive nipple, and then the other.

As one hand caressed Arthi’s heaving breasts my other hand stroked her pussy. I touched the swollen lips of her slit and slid my fingers slowly down her steaming gash.

Her cunt was hot and wet. Her clit was hard and protruding, I ran my fingers over its length before lightly pinching its head. I felt her legs quiver as I took her clitoris between my thumb and finger. At first I gently pinched it, slowly rolling its tip between my thumb and forefinger. Then I began gently stroking it like a small penis. Her body shook as I slowly masturbated her hard, sensitive clit.

"Mmmm, that feels good ass hole. I think you've done that before." She gasped between kisses.

“I lost my virginity to a married woman ” I said

She put her hands on the waistband of her panties and pushed her panties down her legs. "That should make it easier for you." She said before smashing her lips to mine again.

I squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned audibly. I felt her body quiver against me again as she tilted her head back against my shoulder and closed her eyes.

I ran my fingers down her slit, gently stroking her swollen labia lips. Her hole was drenched wet with her juice. I kept my thumb against her firm clit as I slowly inserted one finger after another into her until my middle finger and fore finger were buried deep in her steaming pussy. I began to stroke in and out of her with my fingers as my thumb rotated slowly over her swollen clit.

My other hand gently massaged her breasts. Slowly moving over one massive mound, then moving to its equally enticing twin sister. Mapping their girth and length for future reference. It seemed that every inch of her massive mounds was sensitive to my touch. Every move of my fingers brought a shiver of desire from her body, or a gasp of passion from her lips.

"This is all wrong." She gasped as her body shuddered in another orgasm and her juices flowed across my hand.

"Feels good to me." I chuckled into her ear as I ran my hand over her swollen nipple.

"Ass hole." She gasped raggedly.

"That's me bitch." I responded as I bit her lightly on the neck and continued to stroke my hand in and out of her tight cunt.

She ground her ass against my crotch more insistently with each passing second. Even though there was a thin layer of cloth between our bodies I knew that I was going to cum soon myself. I didn't want to shoot my load in my pants, I desperately wanted to shoot it into her sweltering pouting cunt.

I took my hand from her tit and moved it to my pants. I quickly unsnapped the waistband of my Levis and unzipped the fly. I reached into my pants, pulled my rigid cock,

Put it between the soft fleshes of the cheeks of her ass.

My iron hard shaft slid down the crack of her butt and came to rest against the puckered mouth of her swollen cunt. Arthi pushed back against me as my cock made contact with her hot bottom. I felt the head of my dick begin to penetrate the hot passage of her cunt as she pushed insistently back against me. The precum at the tip provided just enough lubrication to allow the first few fractions of an inch to slide inside her hot cunt.

Arthi turned her head and viciously bit on my ear as she continued to push back against my cock. I rocked my hips forward and it slid in a little farther, but her cunt was too tight to take much more of its length.

"Your too big." She gasped. "Slowly, you are too huge, I got to get used to your monstrous cock" She spoke breathlessly. She stood on her tiptoes as I redirected my cock down the crack of her cunt until I felt it rub against the hand that was still stroking her cunt.

I pulled her fingers out from her trembling twat and pushed the head of my dick inside. I pushed forward and managed to part her cunt lips and insert the head of my penis inside of her. She pushed back hard against me and whimpered softly in frustration, as no more than a half an inch of my cock head penetrated her sweltering cunt.

Grunting lightly Arthi spread her legs as far apart as was possible and bent forward to place her hands on the table.

As Arthi bent at the waist I reached down to help direct my raging meat into her gaping cunt. I felt the heat of her cunt engulf the head of my swollen crank and pushed forward, effortlessly slipping my cock head inside of her sweltering pussy.

I reach around her and grasped her pendulous breasts and began to stroke them. Her nipples were as rigid as glass, her skin as soft as silk. I had never felt such firmness in a woman's breasts. I gripped them in my hands and stroked lightly them as I gently ran my dick in and out of her dripping wet pussy thrusting it in a few millimeters with every stroke of my penis.

"Ungh, damn! Mmmmmph ungh oh maa ungh aaaaaaaeeeee… varun you are really huge…be gentle..." She grunted as I slowly stroked in and out of her. "Fuck me hard varun. I'm not a fucking virgin, and I won't break. ram it in…fuck me hard ass hole" She gasped.

I used her lovely tits like handles to help with the force of my strokes as I began to stroke my thick cock more rapidly in and out of her dripping hot cunt. Increasing the rhythm and force with each stroke into her hot hole. Before long the slap of my thighs against her ass echoed through the kitchen. It sounded like the violent spanking of an errant child, complete with the whimpering as Arthi moaned and groaned with each stroke.

I squeezed her boobs quite hard and this sent her to a new level of passion. I felt her cunt shudder around my dick. She grunted gutturally as I continued to maul her breasts with my callused hands, turning her pale white skin a bright pink with the abrasion of my hard skin upon her velvet flesh.

"Mmmmmph, Mmmmmph ugh oh god." She cried as I mercilessly spanked her ass with my groin on every stroke into her dripping cunt. Arthi came again and then again. Her juices flowed onto my dick and down my balls; it felt like sweat running down my ball sack and onto my legs.

I was ramming my hot hard meat into her pussy after, my cockhead slamming into her cervix and continued to pummel her defenseless pussy with the steel rod of my dick. I drove into her for minute after minute with what was for her exquisite torture.

"Keep going baby, keep on fucking me." She cried insistently. I began to lengthen my strokes until just the very head of my rock hard cock remained inside of her at the top of the stroke, and then I drove hard into her, finally bottoming out deep inside of her sweltering box. She grunted bestially at the completion of each stroke and whimpered like a child when I paused teasingly at the top of a stroke.

We moved faster and faster and my penis appeared and disappeared between the creamy curves of her buttocks. Her breasts wobbled and swung with her mangalsutra. Her buttocks bounced off my thighs. I gripped her breasts and jerked her back and forth on my cock, dragging her cunt down deeper and deeper, burying my burning penis in her hot, wet cunt-flesh. Her cunt convulsed and cramped in a frenzy of my penis and I groaned. She shoved a hand under her thighs and squeezed my balls eagerly. Gasping in pleasure, I leaned forward over her, my hips pummeling her buttocks, and gripped her pendulous breasts. Arthi whimpered in joy and her buttocks writhed erotically under me. She turned her face to me and I kissed her hungrily, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth. Her breasts were hot and swollen in my hands, the nipples rigid. I crushed my cock deeper into her cunt. With a shuddering moan, Arthi reached orgasm, her cunt clamping down on my penis. Holding her hips, I jerked her body back and forth greedily, yanking her cunt up and down the length of my shaft. Arthi moaned, her head hanging between her arms.

At last I slowed and sank back on my haunches, my cock still pegged inside her, bringing her body upright on her knees. She knelt in front of me, my cock deep in her cunt, my hands on her swollen breasts. She tilted her face back and looped an arm over my neck. I kissed her, licked her armpit, sucked her breast. She moaned, writhing her buttocks on my lap.

"God I love your cock in my slit," she whimpered.

"Fuck me ... yes ... fuck me Varun... ohhhh god yes!"

"C’mon, take it! Take it, take my cock!" I grunted, swirling my tongue through her ear.

Arthi trembled and moaned and arched her head. "Ohhh yes! Ohhh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Varun yes ... ohhh god yes!" she gasped.

At the top of one stroke I pulled back too far and my very rigid cock came out of her slick twat. At that time the old joke came into my mind, "What do you do in case of fallout? Re-insert and use shorter strokes."

I was about to reenter the gaping maw of her hot wet pussy when another alternative came to mind.

Grasping my thick throbbing meat in my hand I directed it against the puckered entrance to her ass and pushed. I slid effortlessly inside her an inch or so and then felt resistance so I pushed harder. The juices of Arthi’s pussy had lubricated my shaft sufficiently to allow it to slide inside her tight hot ass hole and I pushed slowly and relentlessly into her until my balls rested against the cheeks of her ass.

varunv765
varunv765
50 Followers
12