My Neighbour's Party Pt. 01

Story Info
When your gorgeous neighbour invites you to the party of your dream.
7.5k words
4.47
72.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manndee
Manndee
120 Followers

Part 1

Sometimes in your life you meet someone and just know they are amazing. Annie is the most energetic, enthusiastic person I have ever known - she has none stop energy. When Annie came into my life, I had no idea just how much my life would change.

According to Annie, everyone knew Greg was different. He was a really nice guy, from a nice family, very popular guy with just about everyone that knew him. He always had a pretty girlfriend. He was very intelligent; a lot of people who met him often said he was 'gifted'. Greg was an accountant; he started young he was always good with numbers, very logical. And because he was bright, he was promoted in the company where he started quickly. He earned good money for his age, and had a guaranteed future in the profession.

When the knock on the door came, Annie was at home; her parents were on holiday with a group of friends in Spain. Annie just knew that something was wrong, because when she opened the door, she was greeted by two policewomen. They asked if her parents were there, obviously recognising that she was not mature enough to be the intended people that they wanted to speak to.

When Annie said, 'they were in Spain', the horror on the policewomen's faces was really noticeable...

"Oh! Is there anyone with you? Who are you?" the confusion was now awkward.

Annie stared at the 2 policewomen then gave her name; they recognized that she was obviously the daughter of the parents who they were hoping to speak to.

The blonde police officer looked at Annie and said "Can we come in please?"

Annie opened the door and the 2 policewomen walked in.

"Shall we go to the lounge please?" said the blonde officer. They all walked into the lounge. "Take a seat!" said the officer. "My name is Sarah...officer Sarah Hart! I'm from the local police station! Have you got a brother called Greg, that drives a Ford Mondeo?"

Annie stared at the officer "Why? What's wrong?"

"We are very sorry, but there has been an accident, and Greg has died in his car! We are so sorry!"

Annie just stared into to space, "No, don't be silly...he only left here a few hours ago! He was going to a club! He will be back soon...you can speak to him when he gets in!" Annie stopped speaking, her hands started to shake, tears began to roll down her cheeks, then she suddenly screamed - it was a high-pitched scream, like a horror movie. The blonde officer called Sarah suddenly grabbed Annie in a bear hug; it was really tight as Annie started to crumble into her arms on the sofa. "No, not Greg...not my little brother Greg! He's too beautiful! This can't be right!" Annie sobbed in the officer's arms, everything in the room seemed to stop, time just stood still as Annie cried, her whole body shook as she gasped for breath.

The other officer sat on the other side of Annie on the sofa. "Annie, we need to ask you some questions about Greg! They are very personal and we need you to help us identify some things about Greg!"

Annie pulled away from the officer, "What do you mean...personal?"

The officer clearly didn't know what to say next. Sarah held Annie's hand and said "What was Greg wearing when he left here tonight?"

Annie looked at them "What do you mean? I think it was jeans, white t-shirt, brown boots! Why are you asking all this?"

Sarah looked at her colleague "Was he going to a party...a fancy-dress party, maybe?"

Annie looked lost, "What are you talking about? No...he just split up with his girlfriend! He told me he might not be home till late! Said he was going to a club! Why is this so important?"

Sarah leaned forward, "Is there anyone you could call to be with you, Annie?"

Annie started to cry again, "No, I need to see Greg...I need to see my Greg please! Where is he?"

"Greg is in the local hospital...we need you to identify him! Do you think you can do that? Are you sure nobody can be with you?"

Annie stood up, "No...I need to see my Greg! Take me to see my Greg, please!"

The drive to the hospital seemed to take hours - it was only actually 15 minutes away. When they got to the hospital, they parked the car near all the ambulances and opened the door for Annie, who was sitting at the back of the police car. Annie got out. She followed the policewomen through the A&E department and walked towards a door that said 'Coroner's Office'. The light in the room was really bright, everyone winced as they entered.

The police officer went to the desk and spoke to the man; he walked off, then appeared at a side door, "Come this way please!"

Annie could smell a very obvious hospital smell, that clinical medical smell that says 'hospital'.

"Wait here, Annie!" the officer walked off with the man.

Sarah, the blonde officer, held Annie's hand. "You are being very brave, Annie...I will be here for you, don't worry! Be brave, Annie...let's do this for Greg!"

Annie nodded in agreement, tears were streaming down her face; the door opened and the man and the other officer were standing in a doorway. The officer nodded at the man and he walked off leaving them all alone.

"Annie, we have something we need to tell you! Greg was not wearing his jeans when we found him! You need to prepare for this, Annie...he will not look like what you are expecting! Take your time, Annie...there is no rush...we are here for you, ok?"

Annie walked into the room, everything was white, the lights were so bright, and it was really difficult to focus properly. In front of them was a table, and on the table was a blanket covering something. Annie knew it had to be Greg. She walked towards the table; Sarah, the blonde officer, had her arm around her.

"Annie, I need you to prepare for this...I need you to know something before we see Greg. Annie, Greg is dressed in women's clothes...he's dressed like a woman! Do you know anything about this?"

Annie seemed to wobble in Sarah's arms. "Dressed as a woman? What do you mean?"

They walked closer, "Are you ready, Annie?"

The other officer pulled back the sheet; on the bed was a pretty girl, dressed in a red satin dress, black stockings, full makeup - there was not a mark on her body. As Annie looked at the girl, she began to cry.

"Oh my God, it's Greg! Oh darling! Oh my darling Greg! Why didn't you tell me?"

She moved out of the blonde officer's arms and leaned over and cradled her brother's body in her arms, she sobbed with her whole body shaking as she held her brother as close as she could. Sarah started to cry as well and so did the other officer.

"Oh Greg, why didn't you tell me about this? You always told me everything! Why didn't you tell me this? You're such a pretty girl, Greg! Oh my God, you're so pretty!" Annie went quiet; she looked at the blonde officer who was wiping her eyes. "Please we need to change Greg's clothes...this would kill my parents! Please...we need to dress him in something different! Please help me!"

Sarah walked over to Annie, "We will sort it out, Annie! I promise you we will sort it out! Nobody will know about this, his clothes were in the car, I promise. Don't worry!"

* * *

Greg's funeral was a very big event; he was popular at work, popular with his friends from school. Greg was just one of those guys who died too early. 5 ex-girlfriends attended the funeral; Greg's parents really struggled at the funeral. Annie was really strong; she sat with them holding her Mums hand throughout the service - relatives sat behind them crying with everyone in the crematorium - there was not a dry eye in the room. When everyone had left and gone outside, Annie walked over to the coffin and put a single white rose on top of it. She put her hand on the lid leaned over and kissed it.

"Goodbye, my gorgeous brother...my handsome Greg! I love you so much!"

As she turned to walk away, 2 women dressed in black walked towards her.

"We had to come!" said a blonde lady; it was Sarah, the police officer, and her colleague, Margaret. Both of them had been crying and both had smudged makeup. Annie walked forward and burst into tears, holding both of them in her arms.

"Thank you, Sarah...Greg would have been very happy that you were both here to see him off...I owe you both so much for your help and discretion, the last 3 weeks have been incredibly difficult!"

All 3 of them sobbed in each other's arms.

* * *

All of that was 8 years ago; Annie was now a very successful business woman. She was smart in business and had made money very quickly from some smart business ideas - quick money - large profits! Very few people in business were able to make the kind of percentage profit so quickly in business like Annie. When Annie put her mind to things, she was always successful. In just over 7 years since her brother Greg had died, she had made an incredible amount of money and now had a number of people working for her. As the years had gone on, she learned more about Greg's double life - a number of his ex-girlfriends had spoken to Annie about how generous and loving he was - they all explained the problem with Greg was he felt awkward about his dressing up in woman's clothes - he felt like he was failing to be a guy! 3 of the ex-girlfriends all said it really ate him up inside. It appeared that he was always honest about his crossdressing to them; each one of them said it was difficult seeing him dressed as a girl, but they all agreed he looked so good, he seemed to be wasted as a man. All the ex's said it was always Greg that ended the relationships, because he would always say that he couldn't be what they wanted - because the dressing had overtaken him. It was like a drug - it was addictive and he hated it, to the point of having to lie to everyone about who he was. Greg's Mum and Dad didn't know about his crossdressing, and Annie decided to keep it that way! Greg had not told them, so she respected that and never spoke about it.

I had lived in the house now for just over a year; my divorce came through quickly, because after 8 years, although we loved each other, it was more like friends than anything else. We shocked both the families when we announced our intentions on our divorce, but it just made sense. We still had sex, but it was like we had to because we were married. When my wife asked for the divorce, it was like winning the lottery. In truth, she was the brave one, she said what we both knew - the marriage was over because we had nothing to achieve anymore - we had simply run the end of the line - it was over. We split everything down the middle - thankfully we didn't have any children! We sold the house that we lived in, and literally went our separate ways. I now had a three bedroom house on my own, I was now divorced, happy, and nearly 34. The house I owned was expensive, but the mortgage payments were good - they were fixed and I had no intention of being on my own forever.

It had been a long day and I was glad to be home, I was about to have a shower and go and get changed out of my work suit. The knock on the door was actually really loud - nobody ever used the knocker and it threw me because I forgot I had one on the door. I walked to the door and opened it - a stunning woman was standing there. She had long brown hair, pretty makeup, incredible black PVC trousers that looked amazing on her - they simply looked like she had sprayed them on, 4-inch-high heels, and a tight short white jumper. I was completely thrown to see this pretty young lady on my doorstep.

"Hello...I'm your mad neighbour from over the road! I thought it was time I introduced myself! My name is Annie! Look, I know I should have done this before, so I will understand if you say no...but I'm having some friends and clients over for a party next week, and thought rather than get the police turning up because of the noise of the party...if I invite the neighbours as well, no one will complain will they?" she laughed as she said it. "I know I have probably been a neighbour from hell in the last 8 months, haven't I? I'm so sorry...I had a lot of building work done. Look, the party will be really fun...everyone will be relaxed! Please come to my party...you can bring your girlfriend as well!"

'Girlfriend? I didn't have a girlfriend! What is she talking about?' Then my stomach overturned Jesus, I was so careful when I dressed in the house! Surely, she hadn't seen me dressed?! Oh shit! She thinks I have a girlfriend!'

Annie was very pretty; I had only seen her a few times, but each time I saw her, she had quite an effect on me. She always looked good, whatever she was wearing. Today though, she looked fucking stunning.

"Tell you what...is your girlfriend in? Why don't you come over to see the house? I would love to show you what I have done to it since I bought it!"

'Oh, fuck...she's seen me dressed! What am I going to do?'

Brian next door would be cumming in his pants if he knew I had a personal invite from her to come over to the house! Every time I saw him, he would mention the neighbour, "Have you seen what Annie's doing? Have you seen what Annie's wearing today?" Brian was obsessed by her, and looking at her this close up, I could see why.

"Come on, grab your keys...let me show you the house!"

I smiled at Annie, "You're not making this very easy to say no, are you?"

Annie smiled, "Well a girl has to use all her skills sometimes to get what she wants! Grab your keys...come on!"

I grabbed my keys, looked around the house quickly to ensure nothing was open, and closed my door. It was just after 7 pm; the sun was still out, it was sunny, but not really warm, it was just nice. I followed Annie over the road to her house. As I approached it, I realised it was much bigger than I thought it was. I stood behind her as she put the key in the door, I could smell her perfume - she smelt fantastic - really clean! Her long blonde hair bounced on her shoulders as she turned to face me with the door open.

"Di-nah, welcome to my house, oh God, how embarrassing...I don't know your name!"

I smiled, "Its Chris...Chris Watson!"

"Watson...you're a cop, with a name like Watson?" she burst out laughing.

"Very funny..." I said, "...I have heard that a few times before! Anyway, how do you know I'm a cop?"

Annie smiled as I walked past her into the hall of the house, "Well trust me, when your single and the guy opposite is really hot, and a cop in uniform, you remember these things! You seem to forget all the police cars that stop outside your house, and how many times you get out of the car and they drive off!"

"So, are you stalking me, Annie? Do I have to close all my curtains from now on?"

Annie smiled, "Do you think you have to? Have you got any secrets you don't want me to know?"

Before I could answer, Annie brushed past me, grabbed my hand and we entered a large modern kitchen.

"What do you think, Chris? I just love this kitchen, don't you?"

It was an amazing modern kitchen with everything anyone could ever ask for and more! It was clearly designed for the open space available and looked fantastic! What should have been a wall with a door to the garden was complete glass panelling, which was all open, offering the whole garden view - all the glass panels were stacked neatly on the left-hand side. It was a very clever system - it was stunning! Annie walked towards the garden.

"Do you like it? I think it's really cool! Follow me...let me show you the garden...it was landscaped by a customer of mine! We designed it together around a Chinese garden!"

All the plants were small, but perfect! Butterflies were all over the plants, and birds were tweeting high in the trees at the back of the garden.

"Do you like this, Chris?" Annie pointed to the right. "It's an outside Jacuzzi...it sits 6 people! You have to bring your trunks over and try it next time!?" Annie laughed at me, realizing that it impressed me. "Wait till you see this?" she pointed to a large outhouse about 40 feet away. We walked over and she opened the door - it was incredible - it must have been over 60 feet long! It was a complete gym with just about every gadget possible! "What do you think?"

"Annie, I'm very impressed! Makes my gym at the police station look like something the dinosaurs left behind!" I smiled, "I'm very impressed...it's really nice!"

"Well if you're a good boy, I may let you use it!?" Annie laughed out loud in a very teasing way, "But I will make you earn it, Chris! Mmmmm...oh yes...I will make you earn it!" She turned, grabbed my hand, and walked me back into the house, through the kitchen into a large dining room. "So this is where dinner is served..." she pulled my arm again, "...and this is where I sit at night doing my knitting in the lounge!"

It was massive, with a TV screen like a mini cinema and speakers all over the room. Annie laughed out again - she really was a tease, so pretty, and I imagined that she was probably quite a handful to be with as well! She had confidence that just oozed out of her.

"So, what kind of host am I? I haven't offered you a drink! Don't be boring and ask for a coffee...how about a glass of wine? How about a nice French Rosé?"

Annie went to a cupboard on the wall, it was full of glasses, she grabbed two large glasses, put them down on a long unit in the centre of the kitchen with 4 large cooking rings on it and lots of space available so that you could cook and prepare food easily - it was very stylish. She walked over to a large double door fridge, opened it up where several bottles of wine and various other alcoholic drinks and soft drinks were neatly stacked. She grabbed the Rosé, went to a draw, got a corkscrew out, and walked over to me.

"I believe this is the job of the man! If there is any screwing to be done in the kitchen, I think it should be the man that does it, don't you?" she smiled and pointed to the wine sitting on the table.

I walked to the table, picked up the chilled Rosé, and pulled the cork out, then poured the Rosé out into the two glasses until they were half full. I picked up a glass and handed it to Annie. She took the glass and raised it slowly to her mouth...

"Oh Fuck, that is nice, Chris! Try some...it's really nice!"

I raised my glass, it was really fruity; the glass was big, so as I took a sip, my nose sank into the glass, it tasted really good and very refreshing.

"Yeah, that's really nice, Annie...thank you!"

Annie smiled.

"So, I have a small swimming pool downstairs, and a dungeon for naughty boys...but you're not allowed in there yet...and five bedrooms upstairs which I will show you in a minute! So, do you like the house?"

It was a stupid question! Who could not like a house like this?

Annie gulped her glass of Rosé down. "Stay here, Chris...I will be back in a minute!"

She walked off slowly and disappeared out of view. I stood in the most amazing kitchen and looked around, the house was beautiful and worth a small fortune - impossible to say how much it was worth, but it was a lot of money. Annie had clearly spent a lot on doing up the house to this standard; hence all the recent building works.

Annie reappeared, "God...sorry, I had to take those PVC trousers off...I was so hot in them! Sorry if you liked them...but I need to cool off!" she was now in her bare feet with a very short denim skirt on. She walked towards me, I could smell her perfume - it was obvious that she had resprayed herself with it upstairs when she got changed. "So, my party is why I invited you over, isn't it? Well, would you like to come on Saturday to the party? I have two reasons I'm inviting you! One, you could sort of be my security advisor, and secondly, I fancy the pants off you!" she burst out laughing, "Sorry Chris, but you are gorgeous...you know that, don't you? God, you're so fucking horny!"

I didn't know what to say - my cock did though! I had a massive hard-on - just listening to her talk excited me! She really was very sexy! "Annie, did I hear all of that correctly? You don't know me, Annie...except that I am a police officer! Don't you think you're taking a risk?"

Manndee
Manndee
120 Followers