Stacy's First Thick BBC

Story Info
A cheating white wife plowed by BBC.
1.1k words
4.17
134k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw Stacy, she was standing outside her house smoking a cig.

Clad in tight red shorts and a clingy, white crop-top that exposed her pierced navel, she oozed sex appeal from every pore.

She was busty with shapely legs and a round bubble butt. Her gorgeous, heart-shaped face was crowned by a swathe of glossy blond hair. A total babe. I started pitching tent instantly.

I said hi and made small talk, making it obvious I was checking her out. She responded with a shy, flirtatious smile.

A day or two later, I was in the backyard hanging up the washing when Stacy appeared by the timber fence that divided our lawns.

She said her satellite was acting up. She'd called the repair man but was impatient because her fave show was airing soon. Her hubby was away on a sales conference.

Could I help? she asked. Sure can, I said and zipped over to her crib.

This time she had on a low-cut, short floral dress that showed off her creamy luscious thighs.

Sure enough, on the telly was the familiar 'no reception' message. I fumbled with the mess of cables behind the tv, trying to look like I knew what I was doing. Knowing nothing about satellite tv, I started with the obvious and checked the scarts were plugged in properly.

I made a joke about how impossible it was to tell which cable went where because they were all tangled up. She laughed and padded over.

Standing close, she pointed out the cables were colour coded with masking tape. Her scent was intoxicating. Our fingers touched as we fumbled with the cables. My dick twitched.

When she squatted, I sank my eyes down her juicy cleavage, Her boobs were ripe, full and firm. The urge to reach out and fondle them was overwhelming.

As she stood up, she stumbled.

I reached out and grabbed her. I pulled her up and she fell into my arms in a fit of giggles. I couldn't fucking believe it!

Her body was soft and yielding. And the fragrance! An enticing rosy scent that completely overpowered me.

I was holding her waist and laughing along with her. Then our eyes locked. No mistaking it. We telegraphed mutual desire.

I leaned in and kissed her. Just a soft touch of the lips. She didn't protest. Her lips were butter-soft.

I kissed her again. Harder.

I probed with my tongue and found hers. Her hands were around my neck. Mine were roaming her body, inching down to her butt. My lust kicked into overdrive when I copped a feel of her shapely ass. Sweet Jesus!

We flopped onto the sofa, our lips still meshed in a kiss. Lying atop her, I coated her neck with kisses, nibbling on her skin. I popped the buttons of her dress and unsnapped her bra. Her boobs sprang free.

Cupping one breast in my hand, I took the other into my mouth. Stacy moaned. I could feel the nipple harden in my mouth. I tweaked one nipple with my thumb and forefinger and nibbled on the other. Stacy panted and wriggled with pleasure.

I reached down and hiked up her dress all the way up to her tummy, revealing her lacy white knickers. Her body was sensational. Creamy flawless skin.

I planted a kiss on her tummy, letting the tip of my tongue dip into her navel. Then I started inching down slowly with soft wet kisses, building the anticipation.

I trailed my tongue down one thigh unhurriedly, my eyes locked onto hers. I went all the way down to the knee then switched and went all the way up the other thigh.

Stacy splayed her legs when my lips kissed her inner thigh. She was trembling with pleasure. Now bunched firmly between her thighs, I nuzzled her pussy through the moist fabric of her knickers. She cried in delight.

I teased her a tad, licking her through her knickers. Then I pulled the knickers aside and took in the sight of her glorious pussy.

Holy moly!

Her pussy had the fleshiest flappy lips I'd ever seen. And she was dripping wet. Peeling her apart with my fingers, her pussy flowered open. Like a lotus. I flipped out my tongue and stabbed her clit.

Stacy arched her back and let out a scream. Excited, I started flicking my tongue on her, working her clit and eating her out to within an inch of her life. Her pussy had a briny sweetness.

I was loving the sensation of her flappy lips in my mouth. Hell, it was like I was snogging her. Eating pussy had never tasted this good.

Stacy was now humping my face furiously. Her hands were jammed around my head, stuffing me into her crotch. Fuck breathing! Who needs oxygen when eating out a pussy this tasty?

With a shriek, Stacy arched her back and came. By now, I was dying to get into her pulsing pussy. I peeled off her lacy panties.

I whipped off my shirt, jeans and boxers. Kneeling between her splayed thighs, I rubbed my throbbing black dick up and down her moist pink pussy, teasing the clit with the swollen head.

Then I slithered in with a hard thrust. The heat was exquisite.

With a few strokes, I was buried all the way in. She was as tight as a wet drum. Building into a rhythm, I started thrusting in, varying the depth and speed. Warm spasms of pleasure skittered through my body.

Stacy pulled my head down and my lips stamped hers. Looking down, I could see her pussy had coated my dick with cream. Stacy thrashed and bucked under me, locking her legs around my waist.

The contrast in our skin tones added an erotic thrill. Hers: milky-white; mine: ebony-black.

Too soon, I felt the stirrings of a quaking orgasm. I hoisted her legs onto my shoulders and rammed it in balls deep. I knew it was too soon to dump my load but hell, this pussy was just too much to handle.

Waves of intense, overwhelming pleasure washed over me. A few more thrusts and I was spurting deep inside her pussy.

With one last thrust, I flopped onto her, our bodies coated with sweat. Stacy kissed me. My dick was still twitching and jerking inside her pussy.

We stayed locked in an embrace, until I felt my dick slowly shrivel inside her.

She must have suction cups in her cunt, I thought. One thing I wasn't in doubt about - my sexy neighbour had the sweetest pussy I'd ever dipped my dick into.

That was for damn sure.