My Nephew Steve

Story Info
An Aunt gets a new lease on sex life.
4.7k words
4.52
118.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rachel and I'm a single mother, supporting a high school daughter named Amy. My ex, who left me when my daughter was still young, is out of the picture, and to be honest, really wasn't ever in the picture. I've been making ends meet for a long time, working as a bookkeeper. 50-60 hour weeks, is a totally normal week for me. I'm not sure why I even married him in the first place. I'm totally independent and never needed him. I guess I was in love, but I was never challenged intellectually, or even satisfied sexually. He wasn't the first person I've ever had sex with, but he was the first man, and maybe that's why I fell for him. After he left, I basically lived for my daughter. I was overprotective, nitpickyey, and just downright scared of losing her, like I lost my husband. But that completely changed about 5 years ago, when I found out what a real man was. That real man is my nephew Steve.

The whole family was over at my condo for dinner one weekend. My family consists of my sister, brother, their spouses, and all the nieces and nephews. Amy was there too. We do this almost every weekend. Usually at my place or my sister Maggie's. She's a little older than me, has two sons and is still with her husband. My brother is still with his wife too. Needless to say, it's uncomfortable. I never tried to date or even find someone after my husband left. I felt like I wasn't worthy of another man. So I just sat there every weekend being a single mother, and trying not to think about spending the rest of my life alone. I got through the nights ok. I had some toys and the internet. And when that's all you have, it starts to feel like satisfaction. But it wasn't. It was just enough to keep me content. I didn't realize that till Steve awakened me. 

I had just laid out all the food and everyone was serving themselves when I realized there were no croutons in the salad. I was flipping through the cabinets, and found them way up on the top shelf, totally out of my reach. I guess I didn't use them very often. Steve was sitting at the table with his back towards me, but was the closest, and the tallest.

"Hey Steve, think you could grab those croutons for me? I'm just too short."

Steve looked over his shoulder, and then slid his chair out. He was in his early 20s, fit, handsome, funny, smart...yeah, basically the ultimate guy. But never really cared about chasing girls. He rarely ever brought one to dinner, and I never heard him talking about potential prospects.

"They're right there at the top." I said, pointing to them, with my back to Steve. Then I felt him come up behind me, and I guess I didn't move fast enough and got caught between the countertop and him.

"No problem, I see them."

"OH!" He had startled me. I didn't expect him to be right there. I had thought he would just wait for me to move. But he didn't. 
 "Ah sorry, Aunt Rachel. I thought I could get them without bumping into you." 
 He then handed me the croutons and headed back to the table for dinner.

I was momentarily stunned. I just stood there, staring off into space. You see, when Steve bumped into me in front of that countertop, I felt something. It was something in his jeans. And maybe I was completely off base, and it was his wallet or his keys, but honestly, I immediately thought it was his cock. It wasn't pointy like keys or flat like a wallet. It was a round bulge, right in the center of his jeans. When he pressed up against me, it created a gap between us, for a split second. I felt it, before I felt anything else. I felt it right at the top of my ass. It had to be his cock. But I had to know for sure.

I decided to go back to the table and sit right next to Steve. Maybe I could get a look at the front of his jeans, as he ate.

"Sis, you think you could shift a little to your left? I want to be close to the kitchen, just in case someone needs something."

After she moved, I sat on Steve's left, and prayed I had a chance to sneak a little peak. Unfortunately, I realized right away, it was going to be very difficult. Steve was in real close to the table, and the tablecloth was hanging low enough to cover his jeans.

"Steve, pass me those mashed potatoes, please?" As he turned to grab them, I casually looked down. Nothing.

"So Steve, how's that new little business you started? Everything working out ok? Need a bookkeeper!?" Everyone laughed, including Steve. I was hoping he'd turn to me and I'd get a new angle.

"ahah It's going ok Aunt Rachel. I just started though, so I don't need a bookkeeper. As soon as I do though, you'll be the first person I call."

I forgot to add sweet to that list. He was always a kind kid, and now he's grown up to be a kind and generous adult.

But still NO PEEK! This was getting frustrating. I had to step up my game.

"Steve, you think after you eat you could help me with something upstairs? My printer is all screwed up."

"What do you need a printer for, Aunt Rachel? Everything is stored on your computer. If you need to send someone something, just email it to them."

"Oh hush Steve. I'm an old woman, I don't understand all this fancy emailing." I was just fooling with him, but I think he took it seriously, because he quieted up and didn't say anything till we were done eating.

Once everyone finished eating, I started to clean up the table. I guess Steve was still feeling bad about what he said, cause he stayed and helped me clean up. I saw an opportunity, and seized it.

"So Steve, can you help me with that printer?"

"Sure Aunt Rachel."

Success!

I have a small condo, but it's 2 floors. The bedrooms were upstairs with a full bathroom, and the living room, kitchen and dinning room were downstairs. It was a decent place, made even better because I bought it on my own, without the help of anyone. I was proud of that.

Steve and I headed toward the stairs. When we got there, I had an idea. My stairs weren't straight up from the first to the second floor. They had a small landing, then they turned. Maybe I could create another close encounter between the two of us.

I went up the stairs first, with Steve close behind. "So Steve, why haven't you brought any girls by lately? They must be banging down your door?"

"Just trying to focus on my new business. That's all."

When we got to the landing, I faked going up the first step, then stopped short. My plan worked. Steve ran right into me. This time I got the same stab at the top of my ass. It was unmistakable this time. Steve's cock must be all curled up inside his underwear, waiting to exploded. It felt like I was hit in the ass with a sack of rocks. It was an impressive package, to say the least.

"Ohh Steve, I'm sorry, I just thought I forgot something, but I didn't."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Steve looked up at me. He was genuinely concerned.

I smiled at him. "It would take more than a little bump to hurt this rump." Then turned and walked up the steps. This time it was Steve's turn to be momentarily stunned. I got to the fifth step, before he even started. He just watched me walk up. I think he was even looking at my "rump".

I took a left and headed into my room, where the computer was.

"Here it is Steve. For some reason, I just can't get it to print. I send PDFs to it, pictures, excel files, everything, but nothing wants to come out."

I actually knew what the issue was. While everyone was eating, I took a short trip up to my room and turned the printer off. I needed a problem with the printer, but I didn't want to break the thing!

Steve sat down at the desk and started to see if the printer drivers were installed. "When was the last time you used it?" He said, still looking at the screen.

"I used it the other day to print out some work I took home from the office." He just found out the printer drivers are installed correctly. I was standing behind him while he worked. I was leaning over his left shoulder, getting a good look at the screen. Well, that's what he thought I was doing. Actually I was getting a good look at the crotch of his jeans. They were tight and conformed to a beautifully rounded stump of manhood. Why didn't I ever notice this before?

That's when it hit me.

Because this is my nephew!

"The drivers look like they're installed correctly, Aunt Rachel. Is it possible the plug might of fell out the back?"

What was I doing? Trying to sneak a peek at my hot nephew's dick? Why was I this desperate? This horny? I'm a good looking woman. Sure I'm in my 40s. But I have a small waist, a nice rack, and a tight rear end. I could get a man, If I really wanted to. Right?

I started to doubt myself a little bit. Maybe I was spent. Maybe I was over the hill and couldn't get a man, like my nephew Steve. I think he looked at my ass when I walked up the steps, though. Or was that just my imagination?

With my head over his right shoulder, I said, "I'll take a look!"

I then went around him, got down on my hands and knees, and stuck my head behind the computer desk. When I did this, I stuck my ass, way up in the air. I wasn't wearing pants either. I was wearing a skirt. A short one.

"What does the plug look like? There's a million wires back here." I didn't hear Steve say anything, so I looked over my shoulder, and between the desk's legs. There was my sexy Nephew, all of about 20 years old, staring directly at my ass. Instantly my pussy started to get wet. He couldn't take his eyes off it. The skirt must be riding high, because I could feel the air hitting my panties. It was a nice summer day, so that's all I had on. No stockings at all. I decided to give him a second, before asking him again. As I waited, I saw Steve move his right hand up to his crotch and adjust his cock. It was so hot. Steve was getting a hardon from staring at my ass!

"Steve? The wire? What does it look like?"

"Oh yeah sorry, it's a USB cord. Small. The plug is less than an inch wide."

"Ok let me check."

Obviously I wasn't checking anything. I was just kneeling there, waving my tight butt in his face!

I took another peak through the desk legs. It was nearly impossible for him to see me because my head was behind the computer. He was still staring at my ass. But now he was sort of slumped in his chair, trying to get a better angle to see up my skirt. He wasn't just taking a look now. He was actively trying to see my panties. His right hand was still on his cock. But he stopped adjusting. Now it looked more like rubbing. Was my nephew jerking himself off through his jeans, to the sight of my ass?

"Give me another minute Steve, I think I found it. Just not completely sure."

"No problem Aunt Rachel. Take your time."

Yeah I bet! I don't think anything this hot has ever happened to me. I've never seen any of my boyfriends masturbate in front of me. And my ex didn't even pay attention to me. But here was my nephew, just rubbing his giant bulge, not more than a couple of feet from me. I'm so glad I was wearing black panties or he's probably notice the wet spot that must be forming between my legs. At that moment, I felt a drop squeeze past them, and start to drip down my leg. I immediately stopped gazing at Steve and started backing out of my hiding spot.

"YEP! It's in. There's no problem back here." I shimmed out from behind the computer and saw Steve sit straight up in his chair and put his forearms on his knees to cover his jeans. "What else could it be Steve?" I felt more drips of hot pussy juice start to cover the inside of my legs. My pussy was letting loose years of tension, and there was nothing I could do about it. I started to get warm. I needed to sit down. I went behind Steve and sat on the bed.

"Are you sure you looked at the right wire Aunt Rachel?"

"Yeahhhh" I sounded drained. My pussy was on fire and I couldn't think. I wanted to get my vibrator from the night stand, and just ram it deep inside my cunt.

What the hell was I saying? This is my nephew. I can't think like this. I need to be an adult. I'm twice his age.

"Let me look behind the printer. Maybe it unplugged from there." Said Steve

"Okkk. Sure..." I wasn't even paying attention now. I was red faced and trembling. Steve was leaning over the printer and checking the back. His muscular six foot one frame was not what I needed to see at the moment. His jeans were just as tight in the back, and they were in the front, and his cute butt was on display.

"Hmm this is plugged in too. I don't get it."

He then started to look at the front of the printer. It was about to be game over. He wouldn't miss-

"Wait a second, this thing isn't even on!" Steve exclaimed.

I snapped out of my horny stupor and shouted, "Get out of here! Really?"

"ahah yes really. I was starting to feel like an idiot. Now I totally feel like one."

"Oh my god, Steve, I'm so sorry! I totally didn't realize that. No wonder nothing printed." I smiled at him. God he was handsome. "Let's head back down stairs. We should have dessert soon." I went to stand up, and Steve stopped me.

"Hold on Aunt Rachel. I wanted to talk to you about something." He sat down next to me on the bed. I started to feel hot again. "Earlier, when we were at dinner, when I said you should email everything, instead of printing it, you said you were an old woman, and couldn't do any of that new technical stuff. I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't mean it like that."

"Oh I know honey. I was just joking with you." Which I was. Secretly though, that's what I thought about myself. I thought I was old and not worth a young man's time.

"Ok good, because you're not old. And you definitely don't look old. You're beautiful."

That surprised me. I didn't think he was going to say that. I thought he was just going to apologize and make sure I knew he didn't mean anything by it. I didn't think he'd tell me I was beautiful. I was flattered, of course. Just caught off guard.

"Well...thanks Steve. That's kind of you to say." I really had no idea how to react. 5 minutes ago I was ready to ravage myself while watching my nephew fix a printer, and now I was gazing at him at a complete loss for words. "I didn't think a young man like you would notice someone like me."

"Someone like you?" he said squinting his eyes a little. "What do you mean, someone like you?"

I stared at him. He was serious. He really wanted to know. "Well I don't know. Me being your Aunt and twice your age. I figured you wouldn't think I was pretty."

"You're more than pretty Aunt Rachel. You're..." He looked me right in the eyes. "...sexy. You've always kept yourself in good shape. You wear great clothes. You're just a really attractive woman."

That was too much for me. Steve just gave me more compliments than I've received in the last 25 years combined. He did this all while looking at me with his bedroom eyes and sitting so close, our arms were almost touching. I could feel his masculinity beside me. He was incredible. A true man. A man that with just a few words, could light a woman's pussy a blaze.

He slowly looked down my face, to my neck. I kept completely still. He lingered at the collar of my blouse for a moment, then started to eye my tits. My nipples were hard as bullets. You could see them sticking out. I didn't care. In that moment I didn't care what he saw. I wanted him to know I was turned on. I wanted him to know, he was the one who did it.

"Thank you Steve. You're so sweet to me." I put my hand on his leg. He looked up at me. I rubbed my hand on his thigh. "That means a lot coming from such a handsome young man." I moved my hand up his leg a little. At that moment I had a decision to make. I could either stop right there, stand up, and tell him we needed to go downstairs, or I could put my hand on his giant cock. It really wasn't a tough decision. "You know, I saw you rubbing your dick before." His eyes shot open.

"Aunt Rachel...I...I...I didn't realize...I got these uncomfortable-"

I cut him off. "Don't worry about it Steve. It was really flattering. I liked watching you. What woman, wouldn't?"

"...they're really just too tight...wait, what? You liked watching me?"

"hahah yes silly! But I will say that I felt bad for you. It looked like you were a little uncomfortable. Is it tough to wear underwear with that big thing?" I stared down at his cock and gave my head a little nod towards it. That got him smiling. "See? There's nothing to be ashamed about. We're both adults here." I moved my hand up a little. I was finally going to see what thing really felt like. "Can I touch it?"

His grin got even bigger. "I would give anything to feel your hand on me Aunt Rachel."

I moved my hand higher up his leg, till I reached the bulge. I hesitated for a second, right beside it. I looked him right in the eye as I put my hand directly on that big dick. It was massive. He wasn't even fully hard yet. He took a deep breathe as I moved my hand over his cock. I was checking out where it began and where it ended. My cunt was aching right now.

"Why don't I let this monster stretch a bit. ok?" I didn't even wait for an answer, and he didn't offer one. I unbuttoned his jeans, and unzipped them. He was wearing black boxer briefs. His cock was coiled up like a snake. The head was nearly peaking out the top. The waist band looked like it was going to explode. "My god baby, you're something else. I've never seen anything like this in my life." I was enamored with it. I was totally focused on it. I needed a closer look. "Steve, could I pull these down?" I grabbed at his underwear with my fingertips.

"Aunt Rachel. I...I've never been with someone before. I...no one has done this sort of thing to me."

My hot sexy nephew is a virgin!!?? Not only that, but he's never even had a girl see his cock?

"Baby, are you serious? How could that be? You're like a god!" I was trying to calm him down. Make him smile. Make sure he knew he was a really exceptional specimen. I began to rub his cock through his underwear. I needed him to relax.

His head tilted back. "I just haven't had the time to think about that sort of stuff." His mouth was open and his eyes were closed. I was slowly rubbing every inch of him. He was getting hard, and soon that underwear wasn't going to hold him back.

"I promise I won't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. I just wanted to let it out so we could play a little. It looks so uncomfortable. So cooped up in there." I rubbed him a little harder and a little faster. My legs were shaking with excitement. I'd do anything to sit on this right now. But I couldn't. The family was downstairs and we couldn't make too much noise. There would be no fucking tonight. But that didn't mean I couldn't get him off. "Let me help you out. I can make this go away. You don't want to go downstairs with a giant hardon in your pants, do you?"

"No." He said softly.

"Good. Aunt Rachel will deal with this right now. Don't worry." I got off the bed and knelt down in between his legs. I stared up at my Nephew. He was so innocent. He had no idea the power he could have over woman. This big dick he has could wreck any hole he chose. No woman could resist a dick this big, when it was attached to such a handsome, sweet man. Steve needed to learn how to take what was his. And I was just the woman to do that.

"Sit up baby. Let me take these down." I reached up and grabbed the waist band to his underwear, and his jeans. As he sat up, I yanked them down in one smooth motion. His cock jumped out at me. He wasn't even totally hard yet, but he was still a full 8 inches. He was thick too, with a big set of balls and a tight sac. He must be ready to burst.

I looked up him and smiled, "You're fucking huge honey." I began to stroke him from the crown to the base.

"Holy shit Aunt Rachel. I can't believe this is happening right now."

12