My New Boss

Story Info
Early morning Jack lies in his bed tossing and turning.
1.1k words
3.18
16.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early morning Jack lies in his bed tossing and turning. Deep in a dream about Marna, a co-worker at the department store where he works. A busty perfectly smooth dark skinned black woman. Voluptuous, large firm breasted beauty with long black hair. Jack dreams of Marna's big pawty lips dripping wet with anticipation of his cock.

Jack's vision is alive in the hardware stockroom. Unbuttoning Marna's tight blouse. With Marna's urging he nibbles her neck and cups her ample breast to her delight. Both Marna and Jack breath heavily as the sexual tension grows between them.

Marna greedily reaches down and unzips Jack's cargo pants. His swollen member pops out willingly and vibrates in her hand. Jack licks and sucks her hard pointy nipples, probably two inches long with areolas twice as large as Jack's mouth. They get harder and hotter as she begins to sweat. Jack slips a couple fingers up her skirt past her laced thong and into her eager, invitingly wet pussy.

They both moan slightly making sure not to be heard by their co-workers outside.

Marna wanks Jack's hard stiffy till he is nearly ready to pop. She grabs his hips and thrust him inside her. Jack thrust as hard as he can trying not to disappoint her. A loud beeping jars Jack from his dream. He wakes up with a huge hard on nearly ready to cum and no Marna in sight. He whips off the covers to a cold bedroom completely alone.

Jack vigorously wipes steam from the shower off of the mirror. He brushes his teeth seemingly in a daze. His cock still semi-hard as he rinses and gargles with a mouthful of mouthwash. A splash of after-shave and some hair gel before he heads to the bedroom to dress.

Mix matched socks a pair of wrinkled khakis and his dirty department store shirt. As always he leaves his apartment a half an hour later than he should. He runs for the bus, which passes as he hits the corner.

Outside the department store jack finally shows up. He is nearly run over by Marna violently storming out the door. Her large bold breasts plow into Jack's chest and send him back a step. Anger not passionate sex causes sweat to pour from her forehead as she bolts away.

Inside Jack reads a list of names of employees who have been laid off. He strains for a moment as he looks for his name. He knows that he is always late and Sam the old manager has told him he could be fired several times for his tardiness. Jack relieved but bewildered as to why his name is not on the list. A note next to his name instructs him to find Traci the new manager.

Jack catches up to Traci who orders him to follow her to his office. A well built voluptuous woman. Traci is not nearly as bodacious as Marna though impressive non-the least. Stone faced with flowing read hair with glasses and not a speck of make-up on her face. Jack obediently follows behind not knowing what to expect. Maybe she wants to fire Jack in person? Jack follows just far enough behind her to be able to keep both eyes secretly planted on her shapely derriere. If he's going to be without a job and his secret fantasy all in the same day he might as well get something out of it.

Nervously Jack follows Traci towards a light in the dark cold of the stockroom. Inside Traci's tight cramped office she points to a chair in which Jack quietly sits. She has been trained from years of experience with male employees not to show much emotion. She plops down into her chair. Attentively she reads Jack's file without looking at him or even speaking a word. Jack is caught between thoughts of being fired and Traci's pale but plump breast that has caused the semi hard stiffy growing in his pants. Only the top button is left unbuttoned but the sheer blouse exposes her lace bra, which acts as a harness that struggles to hold her breast in.

Just when Jack thought he was about to get the worst news of the day Traci begins to wiggle in her chair adjusting her blouse to reveal more of her mountainous breast and cavernous cleavage. Jack begins to think that she could be an acceptable substitute for Marna. His eyes dart between Traci's breast and the porcelain pencil holder on the desk. His reddened face begins to sweat and he moves nervously in his chair. Traci pretends not to notice his anguish as she sits up straighter takes deeper breaths and juts her huge melons further out over her desk, while she continues to review the file. Jack almost at a pant can't control himself.

Traci finally looks up. She looks deeply into his eyes. Caught in the act Jack's eyes are buried in her cleavage. She gives him a wink as a button pops loose on her blouse. Then that unexpected smile as Traci removes her glasses. She stands.

"Can you stand?"

Jack nods yes and slowly makes it to his feet. Her hand guides his to her breast. In disbelief she uses his hands to unbutton the rest of the buttons on her blouse. He forcefully twists her around, bends her over and snatches her skirt up.

Suddenly the cold poorly lit office is a fire with hot steamy sex. Traci whips her fiery red hair over her shoulder so that she can see Jack's face. With two fingers Jack rubs her clit vigorously until her pussy becomes dripping wet. From behind Traci strokes Jack's throbbing, raging cock till the head nearly turns purple. He then stabs her luscious twat as a splash of wondrous wet pussy juice squirts from between her legs. A pair of giant pale tits turn light pink as Jack watches them swing like great pendulums in the mirror on the back of the office door. "Smack", "smack", "smack", as Jack slams against Traci's Firm ass. Traci's love canal tightens on Jacks rod as he pushes deeper and deeper inside her. Traci clutches the desk tight. The head of Jack's massive hard on nearly splits in two as a blast of cum floods Traci's pussy. They both collapse over the desk panting heavily.

Jack learns that your wildest fantasy may not come true, but you may get more than you bargain for in the end. Jack was never late for work after this encounter and he learned not to judge a new boss before he fucks her.