My New Boss Ch. 10

Story Info
Her deep throat training begins.
3.3k words
4.41
55.3k
6
0

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

*

Well, I couldn't help it. I was about to explode. It was my turn to play. I walked over to the chairs and sat down. Rita looked at my growing cock and smiled. She gave me the remote, then walked over and hopped up on the desk. James tried to get Lucy up, but she was too worn out. "She's fine where she is," I said. "Let her rest." He walked over and joined Rita on the desk.

I turned my attention to the fuck toy. She was sitting on the floor, between the two chairs. She had been facing Lucy, but when she saw me come over and sit down, she turned so she was facing me. I stroked my cock and smiled at her. "Remember this?"

"Yes, Sir, I do. Very well."

"Well, then...get your mouth over here and say 'hello' like a good little slut should."

She did her best to crawl over to me, but she had a lot of trouble, because she was bound. I continued to stroke my cock, watching her as she slowly made her way closer. She looked a little like a female snake slithering to her next meal. And, that wasn't far from the truth. Eating was definitely on her menu.

When she finally made it close, her head and shoulders were at my feet. As she pulled herself up and got positioned between my legs, I showed her the remote, just so she'd know where it was. "In case you were wondering where this was, I have it. And, don't make me use it. If I feel any teeth, you will feel this."

She nodded her head, and waited for my OK. I motioned for her to begin, and she quickly engulfed my cock. It seemed as though it was in her mouth and down her throat in all one motion. I expected to be bitten, or at least have her teeth scrape my cock, but that didn't happen. All I felt was the feeling of a wonderful hot mouth completely enveloping my cock. To top that off, she gagged as she forced my cock further down her throat. I don't know what the rush was, but it didn't bother me. I was enjoying the whole thing. Soon, she pulled her head up to the top of my cock, and then shoved herself back down just as far, again. Again she gagged.

This whole process continued for a while. She rammed my cock down her throat, over and over again. It seemed like she was trying to see how deep she could get my cock into her throat. But, she wasn't a large woman. Even with all of her effort, she couldn't get it all. But, I had to give her credit. She tried her best.

I looked over at James. He gave me the 'thumbs up' sign and smiled. I didn't know what had gotten into this woman. She was wild. But, I wasn't complaining. I just sat back and loved it.

Lucy was regaining her strength, and sat up in the other chair. She was watching from behind the slut. I'm sure the view she had was a little strange. All she could see was the back of the slut's head going up and down, and the look on my face. We were all wondering what had come over that woman. She seemed possessed.

The room was very quiet. The slut's sexy slurping sounds were all that could be heard. It seemed that each time she went down on me, she gained a little more length. But, she just didn't have enough throat to take all of me. I decided she could use some help.

First, I told her she needed some help. Then, I grabbed her hair with both hands and started forcing her head down on my cock. It was more fun for me, but no more of my cock was going down her throat. She was just gagging more. I thought more mental torment might work. "Swallow my cock, slut. Swallow all of it, or I push the buttons on the remote." I figured it couldn't hurt to tempt her with a nice vigorous shock to her ass. And, I would enjoy that, too.

Rita sprang up, when I mentioned using the remote. I think she wanted to be the button pusher. She walked over to us, and stood there, smiling. "Need some help?"

"No, I don't think I do," I laughed. "It's my cock she's swallowing. You had your fun. Go back and sit down."

Rita's smile quickly changed into a pout, and she turned to go sit down. I felt bad. I had to say something to fix it. "Rita?"

Rita quickly turned back around. "Yeah?"

"If I do need help, you know you will be the first one I ask for." She smiled.

Rita turned to sit back down and I got back to business. I picked up the remote and put it right on my stomach. The slut moaned when she saw it, but she kept on sucking. I knew it made it more difficult for her to concentrate, but a little intimidation can also do a lot to enhance the act of sucking cock. The whole idea was to force her to try the impossible.

And, her situation wasn't far from impossible. She was naked and her ankles were tied together. Her wrists were cuffed and bound to the small of her back. She could only use her mouth to satisfy me. But, that metal plug secured in her ass was electric, and I had the controls. It really didn't matter how impossible her situation was. She was my fuck toy. She would perform or else.

I knew she could see the remote. All I had to do was move my fingers close to the buttons to get her attention. She whimpered as I ran my fingers over each button. It was priceless. She had no idea if I was going to push one or not. It was totally up to me.

"OK, slut. I saved your ass from Rita, so you owe me. I don't think you're trying hard enough to swallow my cock whole. I think you can do better."

She groaned and shook her head back and forth. She knew what could happen, and that was not what she wanted.

"Bitch, you started all of this, so you are gonna have to go along with what I say. I say you aren't trying hard enough. I'm gonna grab your head and fuck your mouth if you don't swallow me whole. I want to see you swallow me down to my balls." I pointed to my stomach, just below my belly button. "Right here is where I want your nose to land."

That got another groan from her. She was still sucking, but her eyes returned to that remote. I milked it for all I could, by keeping my finger very close to the buttons. I also continued to torment her mind. "You know, I could just turn Rita loose on you. I could give her the remote and then grab hold of your head and hang on for the ride. I'm sure you know Rita wouldn't allow any slacking."

My talk got some cute little whimpers out of her, but determined to keep busy, her mouth kept going up and down on my cock. She was doing it all. She sucked hard on the head and used her tongue to lick up and down the length to create little sensations. She even moaned while she had my cock deep in her throat to give me those extra little vibrating tingles. But, she couldn't take all of me.

She even remembered what I told her from earlier in the evening. Her lips formed a very small hole that she pushed my cock through. Then, she pushed her head down and let my cock slide into her throat. On the exit stroke, she sucked hard to make a vacuum with her mouth. She was doing everything she could think of to keep me from pushing a button on that remote. She should have known it wouldn't be enough.

With everything she was doing, it was difficult to keep from cumming. She was really doing her best to satisfy me. She was a petite woman, and her mouth and throat were also petite. That was part of her problem. It was her problem, but I was enjoying it.

Up and down, up and down. She sucked and swallowed my cock, and even gagged on it. It was quite an interesting thing to watch. It was even more interesting to experience. I was impressed not only with her skills, but also her devotion to the task I'd given her. She just couldn't take all of me into her tiny throat.

I couldn't tell her how impressed I was. That was her job, after all. She asked to be used and abused and she was getting just that. To tell her she was doing a good job was not part of the plan. In fact, telling her such things would make it seem like I was going soft on her. I had no intentions on going soft on her. And, that was physically true, at that moment.

I looked over at James. He was in agony. He wanted my turn to be over and his turn to start. "Man, you gotta get on with this. I'm dying, here. I've gone beyond blue balls, to purple balls."

I just smiled. I was in the perfect spot. But, I did understand James' condition. So, I decided it might be time to escalate things a little. I had something in mind to open the slut's throat up a little.

There she was, on her knees in front of me, all tied and secured. Such a pretty little captive, she was. She was feverishly sucking my cock. I didn't notice how much she was aware, but she was watching me. I had my hand on the remote and only moved it a little, and she whimpered a mild little protest. I slightly caressed the buttons and she whimpered even more.

I grabbed her head and stopped her sucking motion. I held her head between my hands and looked into her glazed eyes. Her mouth was slacked open and saliva was all around it. Her breathing was heavy as she kneeled there, looking back at me. I decided she needed a little help. "Slut, you are doing a lot of sucking, but you still haven't taken all of my cock down your throat. That is what I want and you will do it."

"I'm trying, Sir. It's just that you're so big."

Her eyes got big and round, when she said I was so big. I had to hold back my smile, and keep a mean and serious look. After all, if she was going to be a fuck toy, she had to know how to do her job, right? And, I was just the person to help her with that. "Well, it doesn't seem that you're trying hard enough. I'm gonna have to help you along. But, I think you should ask for my help. Don't you think?"

She had a troubled look on her face, when I mentioned she had to ask for help. I'm sure she knew I was up to something, and she was going to pay for it. She was right. "OK, slut, here's the plan. I have this remote, and you know what the buttons do, right?"

She slowly nodded her head that she did. Her mouth no longer open, her lips were tightly pressed together, as if to keep herself from complaining. I was loving it. She was a perfect victim for my nasty side. "And, so you know what these buttons do, I don't have to tell you how it would feel if I were to press one."

Again she nodded her head that she understood me. I released my grip on her head and picked up the remote. I held it right up to her face and pointed out the three different colored buttons. "You also know that the green button is mild, the yellow is medium and the red button is very nasty. Right?"

She nodded her head vigorously, when she answered. "Oh, yes, Sir. I know that very well."

"OK, then. Here's what I think we need to do. There are three buttons on this thing. I'm gonna give you another chance to swallow my whole cock. And, I want you to ask me to punish you, if you don't succeed. I also want you to ask me to keep punishing you, as long as you fail to swallow me. What do I mean when I say punish you? I will start with the green button. But, if you don't learn soon, I will advance to the yellow button. And, if that doesn't get your attention, the red button is next. Do you understand?"

"But, Sir, I have been trying to swallow you. Really, I have."

"Oh, I don't doubt that. I don't doubt that at all. That just goes to show you need some help. Now, be a good little fuck toy and ask me to punish you if you don't swallow my cock down your throat. Ask me nicely, or I might let Rita come and take over."

She had the cutest little pout on her face. But, she knew I was serious. She had to do as I said. She looked down, as if to choose her words, then she looked up and into my eyes. "Please Sir, I'm having a difficult time taking your large cock down my throat. I'm doing my best, but that isn't enough. I must try harder. Would you please help me?"

I sat there, waiting for her to continue, but she didn't. "Is that it? You didn't finish."

"Sir?"

"You are to ask me to punish you, not help you."

"I'm sorry, Sir." Pouting, she sat there for a little while. "Sir, I'm having a very difficult time taking your large cock into my throat. I'm doing my best, but I will try harder. My only desire is to satisfy your cock with my mouth. I should be punished, if I don't succeed."

"That's better. Now, if you don't succeed on your own, do you feel you deserve to be punished?"

"I'm trying very hard, Sir. Really, I am. I just can't take all of you. But, if you desire to punish me, that is your choice."

"No, you're avoiding the question. I want to know that you think you deserve to be punished, if you don't perform satisfactorily." I held up the remote to remind her. "Now, let's try again."

She frowned when she saw me hold up the remote. That frown quickly turned to a pout, as she finally seemed resigned to her fate. "Sir, if I don't satisfy you, I should be punished. I deserve to be punished in any way you desire, if I don't swallow your whole cock down my throat."

Finally! I was wondering if she was going to say it. It was obvious that she needed additional training. I was close to pressing a button, just because of her avoidance to answering. But, I can be nice, if I want to be.

I took her head between my hands, again and looked deeply into her eyes. "Now, you know what is expected of you. Do you understand what will happen, if you don't perform?"

She lowered her eyes, when I said that. "Yes, Sir."

"Fine, then. Let's see if you can do any better, this time."

She opened her mouth and I pushed her head down onto my throbbing cock. She quickly engulfed as much as she could, but still couldn't swallow me whole. She gagged, and pulled her head up. With a long face she looked into my eyes. "Sir, please let me try again. I can do better. Please?"

I hadn't given up on her. And, I couldn't resist her. She was eager to satisfy me. But, I reminded her of her agreement. "I have been patient with you. And, I will continue to be patient. But, we have an agreement. You will perform or be punished. You have one more chance."

She quickly went down on my cock. I loved watching her try to swallow me. Her mouth was hot and she was good at sucking. But, again she failed to take me completely down her throat.

I looked over to James and the girls. They all were watching closely. "Where are the slut's panties? I need her panties and a scarf."

Rita quickly found them. She got a scarf from her bag, and brought panties and scarf to me. I put my hands on the slut's shoulders. "Rita, stuff her panties into her mouth and secure them with the scarf. Open wide, slut."

Rita smiled from ear to ear. The slut reluctantly opened her mouth and accepted her panties inside. Rita used her fingers to stuff the panties deep into the slut's mouth, forcing a muffled cry. She roughly put the scarf between the toy's teeth, pushing the panties in, even further. She tied the scarf behind the slut's head, leaving our naked little fuck toy silenced. Rita stood back and smiled, as if she had just won some roping contest at the rodeo.

I pushed the slut backwards, and she sprawled on to the carpeted floor, completely helpless. She knew what was about to happen. Her eyes showed it.

I picked up the remote and pressed the green button. The slut's body jerked and a muffled cry was squelched by the panty gag. I pressed it again, and her body jerked again. It looked like she was trying to get away from a bee that was stinging her ass. She thrust her torso up off the floor, each time I pressed the button. I did this several times, and each time the slut yelped from behind the gag.

Each time Rita laughed with glee. Lucy walked over and sat in the other chair, and clapped her approval of the punishment. I had my own cheering section. Lucy and Rita loved to watch someone else get punished.

I stopped for a short time, letting the slut relax a little. Then, I walked over to her and leaned down to her face. Her forehead was covered with sweat, and her nostrils were flaring from her heavy breathing.

"OK, slut. You know the consequences of not performing. But, this is only the first level. What you felt was the green button. I still have the yellow and the red button. I'm going to give you another chance. But, just so you know the score, I want you to feel what will happen if you fail, again."

I held the remote up, right to her face, and pressed the yellow button. Her eyes got big, just as she saw what I was doing, but she knew she could do nothing to stop me. When I pressed the yellow button, she screamed, but the gag did its job, well. She thrashed around on the carpet as if it was hot pavement against her body. When she finally stopped, her chest heaved as she lay there, whimpering softly.

I walked back over and sat down in the chair. "OK, ladies, would you please help her back up? I'm going to give her another chance."

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers