My New Boss Ch. 11

Story Info
Deep throat training continues.
2.9k words
4.48
61.6k
5
0

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

*

Lucy and Rita got up. They each took an arm and picked the whimpering slut up to her knees. They brought her over and presented her between my open legs. Lucy started to remove the gag, but I stopped her. "Not yet, I have something to explain to her, first."

She needed an extra something to satisfy me. I was giving her another chance. Knowing the punishment she would receive should be an incentive for her. Still, I wanted to know before I removed the gag, just in case another lesson was needed.

I took her head in my hands and looked her in the eye. She looked frightened at what I might do. That's just how I wanted her to feel. "I'm going to give you another chance. You know the punishment, if you don't succeed this time, right?"

She nodded her head. She didn't seem as excited in continuing as she had, at first.

"I just want you to know that was the green button I was pushing. The last time, it was the yellow button. I wanted you to feel it, because if you don't succeed this time, that is how you will be punished. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head, again. Fright was still in her eyes. But, I think she was also determined to succeed, too.

"So, now that you know the score, are you ready to give it another try? Or, do I shove you back onto the floor for some added coaxing?"

She quickly nodded her head. She knew her fate, if she didn't succeed, but she also knew what would happen if she didn't want to try. I made sure she understood.

"OK, Lucy, you can remove her gag. Let's see if she has any new ideas for swallowing cock. She better, or her ass hole will surely pay the price."

Lucy untied the scarf, and pulled the panties out of her mouth. I knew her mouth was dry, and asked Rita to get her a glass of water. "I want her throat sufficiently lubricated before she starts. I'll give her that much help."

Rita went into the bathroom and got her a drink. She walked over and handed me the glass. I held it to the slut's lips and helped her drink. She drank the whole glass of water. "I think we've been lax in the slut's needs. She's had quite a workout, tonight."

I looked at her, and then the empty glass. "Do you want another drink, slut?"

"Yes please, Sir."

"Rita, get her some more water, will you?"

Rita gave me a funny look, when she took the glass from my hand. She thought I was treating the slut too nicely, I think. But, her fluid intake was low. If she wasn't physically able to perform, we would suffer, too. So, giving her a drink was helping our satisfaction, too.

Rita came back with the second glass of water. I held it to the slut's lips as she drank most of it down. Seeing there was still some water in the glass, I asked, "Have you had enough? There's still some in here."

"No, Sir, I'm fine. Thank you, Sir."

"Fine, huh? Well, it's time to get down to business, then. I'll see just how fine you are."

I pointed to my hard cock and then to her mouth. "Put this in there, and swallow." She cleared her throat and went right to work. Just as before, she didn't waste any time getting it into her mouth. And, she quickly pushed it down to her throat.

Gagging on my cock, she still couldn't get all of me into her throat. I decided some coaching might help. I knew my brand of coaching wouldn't really be positive, but I thought it would get results, just the same. "Come on, slut. That's no better than last time. Don't disappoint me, here. You can do better than that. Your ass depends on it."

"Literally," Rita laughed.

Lucy joined in, too. "Come on, bitch! You're no smaller than I am and I can swallow him whole. He isn't that big!" She quickly put her hand to her lips and looked over at me with a submissive smile. "I'm sorry, Sir. You are quite big. Really you are."

Everybody got a kick out of that. Especially me. "Oh, that's OK, Lucy. I know what you mean. Really give it to her. Make her swallow me like you do."

Lucy had a determined look on her face. She got down to her face and yelled like a drill sergeant. "Swallow it, bitch. Take it all down your slutty little throat, if you know what's good for you. Remember that thing's in your ass. Wait 'til you feel the red button, bitch. You think the green and yellow are bad. If I were you, I'd swallow that cock."

Rita looked to me for the OK, because she didn't want to lose out on her part of the fun. I nodded my head and she took position on the other side of the slut's face. "Swallow, bitch, if you don't want another shock. If it were up to me, I'd be zapping you with the red button, over and over. I don't think you're trying hard enough. I think you need your ass zapped a couple more times, just to get your attention."

Watching Lucy and Rita victimize the slut that way was fun all by itself. But, even with their special encouragement she couldn't take any more of my cock. It was sad. I thought sure she would do better, after the shocking I gave her. I decided she needed a different type of encouragement. "Do you need another shock lesson, slut? I've got my finger on the yellow button. If you can't do any better than this, I think I'll give the remote to Rita and Lucy. I bet they could have some fun with you, huh?"

That made Rita light up. Lucy was too into the roll of drill sergeant to hear me. She was something else. "Here slut, let me show you how it's done. She pulled the slut's head by her hair and my cock popped from her mouth.

I couldn't understand what Lucy was doing. "Hey, what's going on?"

"I'm gonna prove to this bitch it's possible to swallow you, Sir. OK?"

"OK. Swallow away."

Lucy got onto her knees and licked her lips. Then, in almost one quick motion, she swallowed my complete cock down her throat. I was in heaven, watching that. Her cute face distorted as she swallowed me whole. Then, just as quickly, she lifted her head up, leaving my cock glistening of her saliva. Lucy looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at her. Then, Lucy turned to the slut. "See, bitch? Now it's your turn. It really isn't that difficult."

Rita had an idea. She leaned over and whispered to me. She would tell me she could get the slut to swallow me, if I would give her the remote. I would resist, but she would continue to ask. Knowing the slut didn't want Rita to get the remote, it might give her some insensitive to work at it, harder. I thought it was worth a try.

Rita played her part well. I really don't think she was playing. "Give me the remote, Sir. I'll get her to swallow you, if I have to make her asshole sizzle and smoke."

"No, Rita, it's my turn and the remote is mine."

"But, if you give me just one chance, I know I can make her do it. Really I can."

"I'll think about it. But, for now, just continue as you are."

No change. The slut was still trying, but not getting any more of me down her throat. What was it going to take? Then, I had an idea. "Rita, shove her head down on me. On the downward strokes, push her head down."

Rita liked that idea. "Yes, Sir! I can do that!" She got up and leaned over the slut's head. When she went down, so did Rita. She put most of her upper weight on her. I could feel it. The slut gagged, and Rita let her up. Then, the next time, Rita did the same thing, and the slut gagged again. "Swallow, bitch. Take his cock like a good fuck toy should. You're not holding out on us, are you? That wouldn't be a smart thing to do."

I had another idea. I decided it was time. I got the remote and held it in my hand, waiting. I looked at Rita and she smiled. When Rita leaned down on the slut, I pressed the green button. The slut let out a scream that I felt on my cock. Rita held her down, as her body jerked. Then, she let her up, again. By that time, the slut was whimpering around my cock. Down once again, and Rita leaned on her hard. I pushed the green again and still no measurable results.

Time to escalate again. I moved my finger to the yellow button, and when Rita leaned on the slut's head that time, I pressed it. She let out a scream and her body jerked around. That scream was from deep inside. When she screamed, Rita pushed down on her head and my cock went down into her throat. But once wasn't enough. And, she wasn't doing it totally on her own, either.

Rita leaned again as the slut started to gag. She pulled her head up, and then rammed herself down on my cock, hard. Rita followed her and leaned on her. I pushed the yellow button, and again the slut screamed bloody murder. Her screaming did the trick, again. My whole cock went into her throat. So, it was possible, after all.

Some training on mouth fucking was in order. If she was going to be my fuck toy, deep throating was a necessity. I would have Rita and Lucy teach her. That would be another popcorn moment, for sure.

Rita and I had a rhythm. The slut was doing her part, too, but she had no choice. Rita didn't let her up until after I had pushed the button. And, it seemed the harder she screamed, the more her throat opened up. I was tempted to see what the red button would accomplish, but I decided to save it for later. The yellow was working.

The slut continued her attempts and Rita continued leaning on her. I also continued to press the yellow button while Rita held her down. It worked, every time. I knew it would only be a matter of time until she learned, but would her behind hold out?

I noticed I wasn't enjoying myself as much as I was controlling the situation. I decided I should give the remote to someone, and just watch and feel the slut's mouth on my cock. But, I didn't know if I should give it to Rita or not. And, if I gave it to Lucy, Rita would be upset for sure. I just didn't want Rita to get carried away with it. "Rita, I think you are doing such a good job, I'm gonna give the remote to drill sergeant Lucy. You two can work on her, and I'll just concentrate on my satisfaction."

Rita was not happy. "Hey, I should get it. I know how to run it best."

Lucy was smiling from ear to ear. "I don't think he could have made a better choice. I will use it only when necessary. I've been watching and I know just what to do."

I smiled at both of them. Rita was a little disappointed, but she would recover. Lucy did seem the lesser of two evils, as far as the buttons were concerned. I handed her the remote.

"OK," Lucy said. "Now, we're gonna have some fun." She got right down to the slut's face again, and showed her the remote. "Guess what I've got, bitch? Now, you're gonna learn how to swallow!"

When I heard that, I thought I'd made the wrong choice. Lucy had changed from sweet sergeant to evil button pusher. I had no idea that would happen. God only knows what Rita would have been like.

Lucy walked around behind me and leaned on the back of my chair. She started kissing my neck. She leaned a little further over and sent her tongue into my throat. I sucked it down, and she let out a whimper. For a second, her tongue was mine, and so was she. I let go of her tongue and gave her a sensuous kiss in return for hers. She moaned, then looked at me, passionately. "Mmmm, you know how to deep throat a tongue, Sir," she smiled.

"I know how to deep ass a cock, too, sweetie."

She smiled. "Oh, I know you do, Sir. I know you do."

Rita was watching all of this. She was getting very impatient. "Come on, you two. Let's get on with it. Save that for later."

Lucy stood up and barked an order to the slut. "OK, bitch. Swallow that cock, and make him cum. That is your job. Swallow all of him, or I push the button. Rita, lean on her, and I'll press the button."

"I know my part, here. You just remember to push the button at the right time."

Lucy stuck her tongue out at Rita. That made Rita smile. "I'll remember that for later, little missy." Lucy just smiled.

She walked back around the chair and got right into the slut's face. OK, time to swallow, bitch. Let's see it. Time to make him cum. Take it all." She stood back up and walked around behind her. Then, she quickly turned around and got back in her face. "Take him down your throat. Every bit of him, or I push the button. It's as simple as that. Swallow."

The slut went down on my cock, and Rita was ready. She leaned hard, and Lucy didn't miss her cue. She pushed the yellow button and the slut screamed. James said the show from his angle was great. He could only see the bottom half of the slut, and every time the button was pushed her cuffed hands clinched, her ass would jerk up and then wiggle. He said he couldn't wait to get his hands on that ass.

It seems women are more vicious to other women than men are, in some situations. Lucy and Rita were just that sort of women. Lucy barked commands to swallow my cock, and Rita leaned on the slut, and even took to spanking her naked ass, at times. She would yell out her own commands at the slut, as she spanked her.

I was just laying back and enjoying everything. I got to see Lucy and Rita in Domme mode and had my cock serviced, too. It was not a normal evening at the office. But, from that night on, it would be. My new fuck toy was in training.

My cock was getting harder, watching everything before me. I'm sure the slut's ass hole was getting a good shock, but Rita was holding her down. Lucy didn't hesitate to press the button, either. If that slut didn't do as Lucy said, she paid for it.

After several minutes had gone by, she was actually taking all of my cock into her throat. It always required her to scream first, but Lucy made sure of that. The slut's eyes were wet and tears were running down her cheeks. I'll bet she gagged and screamed more than any one ever had before.

I wasn't far from cumming. It wasn't difficult to tell because I started yelling out my own commands. I wanted my cock swallowed, the head licked, nibbled, etc. I had to really yell to be heard over Lucy and Rita. The slut didn't know what to do. Everyone was yelling at her. She just kept sucking and swallowing, as best she could. Lucy had her face down close, and was watching to see if the slut's nose touched my stomach. If it didn't, she yelled to Rita to shove the slut's head down harder. Ah, teamwork!

It all came to a head for me, as I finally yelled, "I'm cumming!" I grabbed the slut's head and held her there, while I filled her throat with my cum. She swallowed it all, surely thankful her latest ordeal was at an end. It was an explosive orgasm for me, because it had taken so long. But, I wasn't complaining.

Lucy and Rita gave each other a high five. Rita shoved the slut to the floor. She lay there, on her side, chest heaving as she caught her breath. Then she whimpered softly. I'm sure she felt used, and she looked used, just as a fuck toy should. Her ass was red and her lips were crusted with my cum. But, she never took all of my cock without help. I was determined that she would, before the evening was over. I had confidence in my new fuck toy. That, and I hadn't used the red button, yet.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers