My New Boss Ch. 13

Story Info
Bound spread-eagled for deep-throat satisfaction.
5.4k words
4.74
61.2k
9
0

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

*

James was slumped in the chair, and the slut was leaning back against him. Both were exhausted and obviously satisfied. Lucy and Rita were a couple of horny wenches, only getting to watch while James and I had our fun.

Lucy walked over to Rita and kissed her. Rita reached down to Lucy's crotch and found it was on fire. A lusty squeal from Lucy was another clue. I watched for a while and a squeal from Rita soon followed. Lucy had reciprocated Rita's inquisitive fingers.

It was interesting to watch those two girls. It was nothing new for them to create a party where one didn't exist. Being on the sidelines, their needs were only compounding. I had to find a way to include them. Well, I didn't have to, but when you have two lovely women on your hands, and they're so filled with lust, you don't ignore them. At least I couldn't. They could get mean!

I stood up and walked over to them. "Starting your own party, ladies? I could use your help with the slut, if you can pull yourselves away from each other."

All I could hear were moans and sloppy kisses, as they seemed to ignore me, completely. "Not interested? My cock has recovered and it's looking for a throat to shove into."

Still, nothing. "Sure, I can handle her on my own, but it's more fun in numbers. With all of us controlling her every move, she won't have a chance. She'll satisfy each of us."

I couldn't believe it. They were glued together. Rita's hand was in Lucy's crotch and Lucy's was in Rita's. Whimpering and moaning, I almost sat down to watch. I knew it would be interesting, but my cock wanted to participate. It didn't look like there was any room between them.

Then, I remembered. "She hasn't swallowed me whole, on her own, and I'll need some help putting that subbie zapper back on her."

That did it. I'd forgotten how disappointed they had been, when the zapper had been removed. I only tempted their need to control and both were eager to assist.

"Give me the remote. She'll swallow you," said Rita.

"Yeah, you just sit back and keep that lovely cock hard. We'll do the rest," added Lucy.

"No, girls. I appreciate your zest for the quest, but I will hold on to the remote. I've got visions of my slut doing an electrified dance, because you like the control. I don't want damaged goods. I'm growing fond of her and her ass is my favorite. And, I know you too well. You'll get your way, no matter what. And, even though that might be fun to watch, I don't feel like being the referee in a button pushin' match."

They expressed their disapproval, but still wanted to join in on the fun. I had successfully changed their slutty minds from a self-love thing to willing participants in the next event of using the fuck toy's body for our pleasure.

Time was wasting and I needed to keep their interest, so I gave them jobs to do. "Rita, gather all of the pieces of rope you can. We're gonna need several. Lucy, you come with me. I think we're gonna have to pry the slut off James."

Rita quickly searched the room and gathered pieces of loose rope. Lucy and I walked over to the slouched couple in the chair. Both were relaxed, and James was smiling. I think I'd be smiling, too, if I had just experienced what he had.

I pointed to the rope tying her to the chair. "Lucy, disconnect that, will you?" She leaned down and untied it. Then, I pointed for Lucy to stand on the right of the slut, and grab her arm. I got on her left side. "Ready? Lift." Up she came, with a groan. She was happy where she was. But, James' cock had wilted, so her fun was over, for the moment. It was time for work, again.

We got her over to the desk. I picked her up and perched her on it. "Lucy, clean her up, for me. Remove the gag, and give her another drink, if she wants it. But, don't mistreat her, or I'll sit you in the corner so you can't even watch."

Lucy smiled, and went to work. I stood back and watched the scene progress, planning my own agenda of fun. I had a couple of live wires to keep in line, too. Somehow, I had to allow them some fun.

Rita came to me with several lengths of rope, and I told her to check the desk drawers for more. I looked at the ceiling, hoping to find something strong enough to tie some rope to. I wanted to suspend the slut from the ceiling in such a way I'd be able to use her weight against her. But, there wasn't anything but a flimsy overhead light. I didn't trust it, so I had to go to plan B. Well, first I had to think of a plan B.

While I was thinking, I watched Lucy with the slut. She had removed the gag and was washing her face and tits. Lucy was behaving herself. Rita found some more rope in a desk drawer, so there was enough for whatever plan I thought up. Plus, there was some still tied to the chair that James was in. Yes, he was still resting, pour guy.

Looking at that rope tied to the chair gave me an idea. Before, it was only the girl's weight and the slut's will power when she was trying to swallow my cock. If I tied her in position so she couldn't resist, I'd be able to control her. "Rita, we'll need four lengths of rope. Find me two short pieces and two long ones. I think this is gonna work out just fine."

Lucy finished cleaning the slut up, and she'd given her some water. I looked her over to see if she looked OK. "Put the gag back around her neck. I think it's better if it's always ready, just in case."

I leaned forward to whisper into the slut's ear. "Are you having fun, slut? I know I am."

She nodded her head.

"Did you think it would be like this?"

She slowly shook her head. "No, not really."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No." I almost saw her smile. If I had seen a smile, I think I might have come up with a plan C.

"Good. I want everybody to enjoy themselves. That's what a fuck party is for."

I stood back and smiled. She had that perfect body. Naked, her nipples were hard and she had a glassy gaze in her eyes. Her ankles were tied together and her wrists were cuffed and bound to the small of her back. She was primed and ready for the taking.

But, plan B didn't call for her ankles to be tied together and the rope around her waist could be put to better use in another way. "Rita, untie her ankles and undo that rope around her waist."

"Untie her ankles?"

"Don't worry, she won't kick you. I'm sure she knows better than to do that." Looking around, I didn't see any pillows. "Lucy, go look in that closet over there. See if you can find me a pillow."

Rita untied her ankles and removed the one around her waist. Lucy found a small pillow, and brought it to me. It was just the right size. I had the girls grab an ankle and we scooted her around, so her ankles were at the front of the desk, where the drawers were. Her naked ass squeaked on the waxed desktop.

Rita was puzzled. "Aren't we forgetting something?"

"What do you mean?"

"The zapper!"

"Oh, shit, you're right. Damn. Well, OK, go get it. We can still do it."

Rita went over and picked it up off the floor. The slut whimpered when she saw it. Rita chuckled when she heard her whimper. "Yeah, I bet you thought you were home free, didn't ya', bitch. Don't forget who it was that remembered this thing. And, I still might get another try at that red button, yet."

I got up on the table and held the slut's hips up, so the girls could put it through her crotch and hook it up. I didn't let Lucy put her cuffed wrists though the strap, because I didn't know how long she would be laying there. The metal cuffs could cut off circulation to her hands, if she was laying on them. I didn't want that to happen.

When she was all cinched up, and the plug was up her ass, I pushed her cuffed wrists to the side and pulled back on her, having her lie down on her back. I pulled her towards me, so her head was hanging over the edge of the desk just enough, so her shoulders were still resting on the table edge. I positioned the pillow under her shoulders and left enough for her head to rest on. I was trying to find just the right angle for a perfect throat fucking position. It looked good.

"OK, Rita, spread her legs apart and tie each ankle to a drawer handle. I don't want her to be doing any kicking."

"I can handle that," Rita said. "I'll spread the slut good and wide."

"Where are the two long lengths, Rita?" Rita pointed to the small pile of rope to my right. I checked them. "Good, these will do fine." I tossed one to Lucy and told her to tie it to her leg, just above her knee. Then, pull it back so her leg was pulled up and back. I did the same thing on the other side. We tied the other end of the ropes to a back table leg, making it so her legs didn't touch the table. The only part of her body touching the table was her ass. Her back and shoulders were touching the pillow.

My slut looked great. Her legs were bound, nice and tight. She couldn't move. I did see her wiggle her toes, but that was all. Her pussy lips were visible on either sides of the zapper strap. The girls made the strap tight, so it was rubbing up against her clit. That was something Lucy would have thought of.

"OK, slut. We're back in business." I stood at her head and leaned over so I could rub her pussy lips. She moaned as my hand caressed between her spread legs. The strap covered her sensitive clit, but I knew my hand found sensitive skin. "See? I've got you just where I want you, now. Now, we can continue where we left off. Well, I mean we can continue where you left off." I pointed to a spot on the shaft of my cock. "I think it was just about here, but I know you can do better. And, this time, you don't want to disappoint me." I patted her pussy when I said that. "I might let Rita have you, if you do."

I showed her the remote. "I still have this, too. Do you remember what button we were last on? I know I do. You know, it's up to you to decide if you experience the next one."

I took hold of my cock and slapped her with it, lightly on the face. Then, I let it touch her lips. "Open wide, slut."

She opened her mouth, like a good little slut and took my cock. She sucked and licked on it. Her mouth was hot and skillful at the task. She did her best to satisfy me, even before I started thrusting into her throat. Maybe she thought I would cum and it would be all over. But, if she thought that, she was wrong.

Her tits were right in front of me. I grabbed them and pinched her nipples between my fingers. She wiggled beneath my touch, and I felt it in my cock, when she moaned. I started to slowly fuck her mouth. I watched as my cock took her mouth and I felt it when she sucked hard, on the exit stroke. She had learned that much, at least.

I rested my hands on the table on either side of her body, and let my hips do the work. Her mouth created loud slurping and sucking sounds as she took my hard cock. It was nice to watch her body tense up, as I took charge. But, she didn't lose a stroke, nor did I feel any teeth. She had formed such a good hole. She was pleasing me, so far.

Lucy wanted something to do, so I told her to watch and see how much of my cock she could swallow. I would be the judge, and Lucy could coach the slut, if it became necessary. Rita looked at me with a hopeful look. She wanted a job. I told her to go get the slut's crop and stand by, in case I needed her help. That made her happy. She quickly found the crop and ran back, and waited for instructions.

"Rita, caress her body with the crop. Do not strike her. Only caress her. Rita frowned, but complied with my wishes. I'm sure she wanted to hit her pussy hard, and watch her wince in pain from it. But, that was just Rita's way. With Rita, there was no gray area. It was either all or nothing.

I watched, as she ran the crop along the slut's legs and stomach. She tapped her pussy with it, but only lightly. Moving from one side of the strap to the other, the crop made little snapping sounds when it landed. She moved it down between the slut's legs and pushed the crop up under her ass. It made the slut wiggle. Then she twisted it, and jerked it around. From the angle I was looking at it, I'm sure she had it right up the slut's ass crack.

I continued to enjoy the slut's mouth. But, looking over at Lucy, she seemed disappointed. I think she wanted to play with the crop, but she didn't say. And, it was doubtful if Rita would give it up. She can be possessive, if not plain selfish. Those two women could often act like little girls, when they were together. I had thoughts of punishing them in just the same way, before the evening was over.

Enough time had gone by that I decided it was time to see if the slut was ready to deep throat my cock. She had it sufficiently lubed with her saliva, and she had also made sure it was sufficiently hard. I pulled out of her mouth, and leaned down to talk.

"So, are you ready to take all of me? And, are you going to take all of me?"

She nodded her head, and meekly responded, "Yes."

"Now, to be fair, this time it's a little different. I just want you to know. If you don't succeed, a couple of things might happen. First, I might have to punish you with the red button, as long as I haven't used it up to that point in time. And, I might just give you to Rita, and let her have her fun. She's been hot for it, and I might have to give her some release. But, if I do that, it's only because you've really pissed me off. She's not looking to lick your clit. She's got other things in mind. Do you understand?"

This time, she swallowed, then nodded her head. I think the thought of being handed over to Rita had taken her breath away. I think she understood that a little time with Rita at the controls would be a very specific kind of punishment.

"So, you understand what you're to do, and you also understand the penalties. Right?"

Again, she just nodded that she understood. Her eyes told me she was concerned, but I really thought she was gonna do it. I stood back up and aimed my cock at her face. "Open up and take it all, slut." She did as she was told and I shoved myself into her mouth.

Again, I leaned on the desk, and fucked her mouth. She was putting so much suction on me that I had thoughts of just fucking her mouth until I came. But, I controlled myself, for the moment, and watched as my cock went in and out of her mouth.

With each thrust, I pushed a little harder. She didn't seem to have any problem with that. She could take it. That much was sure. Lucy was down on her knees watching everything. Up to then, she hadn't said anything at all. But, her eyes had a distinct intensity to them.

It looked like Rita was getting bored. Her work with the crop was lacking any creativity. She had no enthusiasm. Sure, she was still hitting the slut with it, but I think I had limited her style too much. She needed to be set free. I couldn't do it all at once, however. I didn't think the slut could survive that. She needed to keep her mind on my cock.

I watched Rita. She kept hitting the same areas, pussy, upper thighs and stomach. Every once in a while she pushed it down between the slut's ass cheeks. "Rita, aim for her inner thighs. Her legs are spread wide enough. And, the bottoms of her feet are sensitive, I'm sure. And, I can stay out of the way if you want to hit her tits."

"But, you said don't hit her too hard. I was just staying away from those areas, to please you." She smiled as she said, "If I hit her in some areas, I might get carried away."

She wanted to please me? I think what she really meant was if she was good, I might let her press the button on the remote a time or two. Rita isn't into pleasing someone, unless it pleases her to do so. Yes, she submits, but it pleases her to submit. And, if she's in Domme mode, she always has a motive. "OK, Rita, you can hit harder. Just don't get carried away. Try to control yourself."

She smiled and went straight for the slut's inner thighs. I felt like I had signed the death warrant for the slut. A slow death it would be, too, with Rita in charge. The slut started reacting to the stinging crop. She whimpered around my cock, but this all caused a strange reaction in her, too.

She started gobbling my cock, like a hungry bitch in heat. I couldn't believe it, but I wasn't going to protest. It felt great. But, I knew I had to keep it to myself, or Rita would give me some 'I told you so' look and my slut's body would end up nothing more than a bunch of nasty red welts.

Still, it was great. It was so great, I had trouble keeping from cumming. I tried thrusting slower, and holding my cock deep inside her throat for longer periods of time. It didn't seem to adversely affect her sucking and it did allow me to hold off. And, her sucking felt good. God, it felt real good.

Lucy was starting to breathe hard. She had changed from kneeling to sitting. Her hand was rubbing her clit. Little Lucy was having her own little party. Rita was having more fun, too. That crop was making some nasty sounds, and the slut's body was jerking around. The whole picture was a big turn on for me. What I was seeing and what I was feeling were coming together as something special. I knew I couldn't tell Rita. She would take credit for the whole thing. And, I'm not sure she wouldn't be right.

Rita moved to the soles of the slut's feet. Not only were her feet sensitive, she was also ticklish. I hadn't thought of that. Rita had, though. She ran the crop up and down her feet, and between her toes, causing the slut to giggle and shake. Then, she'd change speeds and give the bitch a couple good whacks with it, when she was off guard. If you've ever had your cock in a slut's mouth when she's giggling, you understand the feelings. It's difficult to describe. My cock was effectively a gag, choking off her giggles. I'll just say it was nice.

Lucy was getting hot. She got back up on her knees. She told me that time was wasting and I needed to push deeper into the slut's throat. I guess I did have my mind on other things, so I had to agree with her. I started to push deeper. The position I was in was a very visible one. I could see the slut's mouth forced open by my cock and her neck bulge when she tried to swallow me. And, the fact that Rita was working on her bound body wasn't lost on the slut, either. Those little submissive whimpers continued when Rita found a tender spot with that crop.

Red marks were forming on the white parts of her body. Her inner thighs were welted, and her crotch and pussy lips were nice and red. Rita wasn't bored any more. She was having fun. I think part of it was she saw a reaction to what she was doing. When the crop hit the slut's body, she jerked and twitched. That would get any dominant's blood flowing.

I heard Lucy bitching at me, again. She pointed out that I hadn't used the zapper, yet. Not that I had to, but I guess I was just into watching Rita. When Rita cropped the slut, I felt it too, in a good way. That was an interesting combination. But, I did agree with Lucy that it had been long enough, and the slut was going to show me the depth of her throat or pay.

I pressed the green button, just to get the slut's attention. What happened next was exciting. I guess it was because her legs were bound and my cock immobilized her head, but her ass came up off the desk like it was a hot sidewalk. And, she let out a little squeal, but my cock did a good job of squelching it.

Rita and I looked at each other. We were both impressed.

"You pressed a button?" asked Rita.

"Yeah, I did."

"What color?"

"Green."

"Green? Are you kidding?"

I laughed. "Nope. It was the green one."

Rita's eyes got as big as silver dollars. "Whoa! Let's see if these ropes hold. Press the red one."

DVS
DVS
246 Followers
12