My New Boss Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was panting and sweating, but he made sure to continue the mental abuse. "Don't worry, slut, I'm gonna give you what you want, trust me. Your ass is mine, until I decide otherwise. Your ass will be buzzing for a week."

When the slut heard that, all she could do was whimper her appreciation. She was his to take, his to use. She was getting her satisfaction, and she loved it. She raised her chest up off the ottoman as far as the ropes would allow, and James grabbed hold of her tits. The slut let out a tremendous squeal when he did that. She hadn't expected it, but she loved it just the same.

He squeezed her tits hard, making her cry out in pain. He held on to them for leverage, as he rammed into her ass. She loved the sensations his hands were causing. "God, I love it! Make me scream! Yeah, fuck me! Yeah! God, yeah! Pound me, good and hard."

James moved his hands to her shoulders, pressing her back down to the ottoman. He leaned on her body and watched his cock going in and out of her tight little ass. He made me wish I was in his place. It sure looked like the place to be. That ottoman had been a special find, just like I'd told him it was.

Rita and Lucy were speechless. That's saying a lot, for Lucy. She was surely thinking of herself in the slut's place. I don't know where Rita's head was, but she was sure watching closely. We all were watching with lust filled eyes.

James started pushing harder and harder. His ass was tight with each thrust. He pushed the slut's body forward with those thrusts, punishing her ass with each one. The slut's head was raised, and her eyes were off in a glaze. Her mouth was wide open, and she was making little high-pitched quivering noises. I don't know if she even was aware of it or not.

James' ramming got faster, and the slapping of his body against her ass was nearly as loud as a spanking. Pounding her ass, over and over, he looked like he was close to cumming. The slut somehow seemed to know. Maybe she felt his cock get bigger inside her ass. I don't know what it was, but she started begging him to cum inside her. It was difficult to understand some words.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, hard. Pound my ass! Please! Do it. Fu... Oh, shit! Yeah. Gaw... oh, yeah! Yeah... yeah... harder, please. Fuck me, har...der Oh! Oh!"

James was about to cum. He groaned loudly, with each stroke, determined with each one, relishing every feeling he could from that tight ass. Then, he couldn't hold back any longer and he let out a long deep groan. He grabbed the slut's shoulders and pulled her bound body back against his cock, milking it deep into her bowels.

The slut screamed initially, although she had no other choice but take it, letting out several short little screams, as he drained his cock into her ass. His groan was music to her ears, as she could also feel his hot milky cum squirting deep inside her.

Both of them shook together, until James' cock was drained and getting soft. Then he let go of her shoulders and she lay there, limp on the ottoman. Little whimpers of pleasure were all that came from her mouth. Her pleading had been answered. James fell back to the floor, and then laid down, exhausted. His cock, although mostly soft, was still lightly twitching.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

12