My New Boss Ch. 16

Story Info
Lucy rides her Purple Passion.
2.3k words
4.34
30.5k
1
0

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

*

After a couple of minutes, Rita regained her strength. Pulling the strap-on from the slut's ass, she dropped to the floor. She leaned on her hands for support. The attached dildo glistened from lube and the slut's ass juices. It bounced like it wanted to continue, but Rita needed a rest.

After watching all of that, I was in a devious mood. I had ideas in my mind that I knew would be fun. Well, fun for most of us. I walked over to James' bag and found a bullet vibe. It was about the size of an enlarged cock, but the shape of a bullet. Also, there was a very nice training gag in there. It had an elaborate head harness, and different attachments for the gag. The one I picked was the shape of a penis. It wasn't too large, but just large enough. It also had a ring for attaching fake cocks on the outside. This caused more ideas to run though my head.

I needed something to keep the vibrator in. The subbie zapper came to mind. I found it over by the desk, on the floor. The plug still glistened of lube. To make my new ideas work, the sub had to be flipped like a pancake. I needed her bonds to be removed and then retied, once she was on her back. I would get James to help me with that.

While she was still weak and twitching from playing with Lucy and Rita, we untied her. James held her up while I put the subbie zapper on. She was no trouble at all. In fact, her arms and legs seemed very weak, like a rag doll. The girls gave her a real work out. Before I tightened the strap of the zapper, I inserted the bullet vibe into her pussy. My only problem was how to turn the vibe on and off. To be able to do that, I had to leave the strap looser than I wanted to. But, the position I had planned for her would help with that.

We had her lay on the ottoman, again. But, this time, on her back. It was a rectangle ottoman, so putting her on it lengthwise supported her back perfectly. The left wrist and ankle were tied together, and a rope was run under the ottoman to the right wrist and ankle to keep her in position and secure. She was tied in a way that her legs stayed open and her head was just slightly leaning over the edge but her neck supported by the ottoman. The perfect position for what I had in mind.

I took the training gag and walked up to her head. "Open wide," I told her. She obeyed and the cock portion of the gag went into her mouth. I held it there, as I made sure the straps all fit as they were intended to. Then, I had her raise her head, so I could buckle it, in back. So far, so good.

I stood up and looked over at the girls. They were watching, but they looked like they had just run a marathon. Well, sexual fun will do that to ya'. They perked up though, when they saw me putting the training gag on her.

There's something about gags. They are multipurpose. They keep the victim quiet, but they also serve as humiliation, in some cases. And, in the case of the training gag, it would serve as even more.

Lucy and Rita already had their strength back. I started to explain the gag to them, but they were quick to tell me they knew all about it. I had forgotten whose bag I had taken it from. But, just because they already knew about it, that didn't dampen any of the excitement in their eyes. They were listening with interest.

I started to explain my ideas, but remembered the vibrator. I leaned down and pulled the zapper's strap to the side so I could get to the switch. I selected the fast speed and then turned it on. Immediately, the slut started moaning and she was wiggling and twisting on the ottoman. She was selling my ideas, without my help. She was being so helpful.

At that point, I had a show that wouldn't (or couldn't) stop. As long as the batteries in that vibrator worked, the slut's pussy was going to get a good buzz. And, in the position she was tied, she had more freedom to wiggle around, but she still couldn't free herself.

Then, there was the added pleasure of the gag. What was gagging her mouth was a 4-inch rubber penis. It was flexible, but firm, much like a real cock. It was pretty thick, too. And, like a real cock, her voice could be heard as she tried to form words. Personally, I love that aspect of some gags. Partial words could be heard, and even the tone, or should I say the need of the words, too. That's just perfect.

Because the slut was being so helpful, gaining interest from the others was not difficult. Lucy and Rita were both watching the slut, and listening to me. They knew the advantages of the gag, so as I explained my idea, they got ahead of me. Lucy ran over to the bag and pulled out a rather large purple dildo. It looked like a real cock. It even included veins. She smiled from ear to ear, as she held it up.

I could see Lucy had her own needs in mind. "Well, Lucy, you seem to have my idea figured out. You always go for the gusto."

Lucy blushed. "Well, I've always thought that if big is good, then bigger is that much better."

"Nothing wrong with that thought, I guess. But, it depends on what you're talking about."

Lucy held up the dildo, again. "I'm talking about this, Sir. It's called Purple Passion."

Everybody had a good laugh from that. It seemed even more funny because it had been little Lucy saying it. She's such a good little trouper, when it comes to having fun. And, the thing was purple. Also, her insistence seemed to reflect a real passion for it, so the name did fit. I told her she could attach it to the gag, and she literally skipped over and did just that.

When she was finished, we had our tied slut lying on the ottoman, still moaning from the vibrator, and still wiggling enticingly. The attached dildo was swaying up and down as she wiggled.

I smiled, as Lucy looked at me with eager eyes. I could tell what those eyes meant. "I guess you want to be first, Lucy?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. I would love it. Can I? I mean, I don't want to seem to take charge of your idea, but, can I...um...take charge of the slut?"

I looked at Rita. She seemed OK with it, so I said she could. Before I had the words out of my mouth, Lucy quickly had her strap-on removed and was rubbing her clit. As if a race was about to start, she was standing in front of that large dildo, waiting for my OK to slide herself down on it.

I explained that she would be in control of the fucking action, and that would force the penis gag to fuck the slut's mouth, too. The harder she fucked herself, the harder that penis would fuck the slut. And, the vibrator would also assist in the show, as it continued to stimulate the slut's pussy.

I could see that Lucy, being aware of all this, was getting a little anxious. "OK, Lucy. Are you ready?"

Of course she was ready. The look she gave me was enough clue to that. "Yes, Sir."

"Then, go to it."

Lucy, still rubbing her clit, moved up to the swaying dong. She grabbed it and held it steady with one hand, as she opened her pussy lips with the other. Then, she lowered her body down on it. Her head tilted back as she inched her way down it. She moaned her approval when nearly all of it was up inside her tight little pussy. She kind of lost her balance, and had to lean forward to keep steady.

She put her hands on the ottoman. She gasped as the dildo went in deeper. She stopped and caught her breath, then slowly started to move up and down on the thing. Her leg muscles were tight, as she controlled the movement. Her pretty little naked body twitched, as she slowly sank down until she had the entire purple thing inside her. She stayed there, while she adjusted to its size.

I hadn't mentioned to Lucy and the others, that I had the subbie zapper control. In Lucy's haste to impale herself, it had gone completely unnoticed. I was going to save it for any time I thought the action was slow. With Lucy riding that large dong, I didn't think I would be pressing any buttons very often. But, it was also there for me to use as a stimulant to the slut, if I needed it.

Lucy's legs straddled the slut's head, gripping it, tightly. She had a hot crotch directly against her face, and Lucy's tight little ass was smashed down close to her nose. As Lucy wiggled back and forth, reacting to the dildo's sensations, the slut reacted, too. She was having a difficult time breathing. But, Lucy didn't seem to care that much. She was too involved.

I was about to say something when Lucy began to raise herself up. It was difficult for her to do. Her legs twitched, as she slowly inched up. It was easy to tell she was enjoying the whole thing...literally. As she got more accustomed to the size, she got faster with her stroking action. Each time she went down on that thing, she let out a little gasp. She acted like a little steam engine. As the piston came down, the hot air had to escape.

Even if Lucy didn't move, the slut continued to. We could hear the vibrator as it buzzed. And, the sound changed, as the slut moved. It was touching the strap that held it in, which made the tones change. It's funny how the little things bring so much to the scene. Even with my eyes closed, I could tell what was happening, from the moans and the buzzing vibrator.

The picture was very sexy. The bound slut was wiggling about as Lucy straddled her face. Lucy nearly rested her knees on the slut's shoulders, as she fucked that dildo. Seemingly in her own little world, Lucy's head thrashed around, and she whimpered and gasped as she forced herself down on her purple friend. She had no regard for the slut. She was just a pedestal for that dong.

The faster Lucy got, the more impressing it was. Knowing how difficult it had been at first, it was not long before she was fucking with a fever. The slut was moaning most of the time, but when Lucy would shove that dildo into her own pussy, the slut would gag on the penis in her mouth. It was the force of Lucy fucking herself that made the whole show. She took that whole dildo with every thrust. Her crotch nearly slapping the slut's face with each one. Soon, the gag was glistening with Lucy's sex, then it dripped on down to the slut's chin and neck.

Lucy was throwing her head back and crying out with each stroke. It didn't seem like she was controlling the action any more, but something unknown was pushing her down on that thing. When she took it all, she let out a yelp from the pain.

The slut's body was tensed, and the ropes that held her were slapping against the bottom of the ottoman. She was moaning from behind that gag, nearly as much as Lucy was. And, if the gag hadn't been muffling her, she would be just as loud. Both women were enjoying themselves. Lucy sure liked that dildo. I didn't know what the slut was enjoying. I guessed it was mostly the vibrator. But, I bet submitting to Lucy's control was part of it.

Lucy was so close to cumming, her legs were weakening. She couldn't keep up the fucking action. When she couldn't push back up, that big dildo went deep inside her. That caused her to cry out in pain and pleasure. And, because Lucy was literally sitting on the slut's face, it caused her to gag on the penis in her mouth, the whole time. One girl was in heaven, and the other was struggling to breathe.

Finally, one last time, Lucy's legs just gave out. She dropped down onto that dildo and her body convulsed in climax. She thrashed around from side to side, grinding her clit against the gag. She milked as much pleasure as she could out of it.

The slut was gasping for breath, as Lucy's weight forced the penis deeper into her mouth. The gag was dripping wet, and I could see Lucy's cum on the sides of the slut's head, and even on her ears. Lucy had cum all over the slut's face.

Her legs not able to hold her up, Lucy fell forward onto the slut's body. The last twitches of orgasm were still overtaking her. The slut could then breathe, and both were slowly recovering, after a rather rough ride. The only sound other than Lucy catching her breath was the vibrator's hum.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers