My New Boss Ch. 18

Story Info
A little gauntlet of punishment for my slut.
3.1k words
4.27
27.7k
3
0

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

(c) DVS 2006

I didn't give Rita much time to recover before I had her get up off the slut. She wasn't moving very fast, so I had to resort to taking the crop to her ass. That worked, but it had mixed results until I started swinging harder. Rita is such a pain slut.

Lucy went to remove the purple dong from the gag in the slut's mouth, but I stopped her. "No, Lucy, I think you might want that to stay where it is."

Lucy smiled. "Oh, really? OK."

I did want to change the slut's position, but not very far. I asked James to help me untie her from the ottoman. I intended on standing her up. The whole evening had been with her immobilized in different ways and I though it was time for her to do some of the legwork.

After we got her untied, we helped her up. She needed a lot of help to regain her balance. I wouldn't say she had been horizontal too long, because saying "too long" assumes an excessive amount. I didn't think the evening had been excessive. Although, it was safe to say she hadn't been vertical for quite a while.

After a short while, she could stand on her own. She stood there, completely free of any restraints. She could have made a dash for the door, if she wanted to. But, I knew she wouldn't. She made it clear to me from the beginning, that she was where she wanted to be. She rubbed her sore wrists and attempted to cover nakedness. She was a slut, but a modest one, I guess. She stayed exactly where James and I put her. Her feet didn't move.

It wasn't long before her modest posture changed. I got a spreader bar from James' bag and had Rita and Lucy hold it so it was in front of her at waist level. Pushing her forward, I made her lean over far enough so her wrists almost extended behind her thighs. I tied her wrists together, pulling the rope behind her legs and below her ass. With the spreader bar in front, she was bent over and tied that way.

To make it even more secure, I also tied her thighs together, so her wrists and thighs were one. The way I had her tied forced her to bend her knees. The bar was sticking out on both sides, so she could be easily controlled or made stationary, if necessary.

Her ass was forced out, just like I wanted. Her asshole and pussy were exposed, and residual lube glistened in the crack of her ass. In that position, together with the purple dildo attached to her gag, she was no longer in a modest posture. She was ready to submit or be taken in most any way I wanted.

Rita and Lucy were still holding the spreader bar. Lucy had only one hand on it. Her other hand was between her legs. Seeing this, I couldn't help but comment. "Lucy, is something on your mind?"

She blushed and lowered her head. "This looks like fun, Sir. I can imagine what you have in mind."

"You think so, huh? Well, I'm sure you have ideas, because that purple thing is still dangling just below her nose. I saw how you rode that thing, but I'd think you might enjoy a rest."

Lucy kept her face lowered, but I could see she a big smile on her face. "I'll share, Sir."

"I'm glad you said that, Lucy. But I knew you weren't greedy. We're all taking turns, here. Yours is coming around again, soon. Rest up."

Lucy looked at me and smiled. She pulled her fingers from her wet clit and slowly sucked on them. "I don't need a rest, Sir. I'm always ready."

Her lips devoured the glistening resin on her fingers. I couldn't take my eyes off her, as she sucked on them. "That's one of the things I like about you, Lucy." You're always ready for fun."

My plan was to have the slut do more work, this time, although we would still benefit from it. But, with everyone participating, we all needed an implement. Also, taking it even further, I had to match each player with the implement. For instance, I didn't want to give Rita a hard wood paddle. What I had in mind was to make us all as equal as possible. I was creating a little gauntlet of punishment for my slut.

I gave Rita the crop. It was a little vicious, but not as bad as a paddle. James went to his bag and got a strap. It wasn't a large one, nor was it very thick. But it was made of leather, and it had a handle. So with a good swing, it would cover the slut's ass and make a strong statement. I took the paddle. But, Lucy was without, and that wouldn't do. Rita pointed to the whip. It was on lying on the floor. Lucy approved, and I thought it was a good choice, too.

Everybody was armed, and I positioned the slut at the end of the line. She would do her best to walk the gauntlet, turn around and walk it again. We could use our implements to whip, paddle or whatever as much as we wished, as long as her ass was an available target. It would be to her advantage to go as quickly as she could.

James was at the beginning of the line, so he could have room to swing the strap. I was at the other end, so I could have room to swing the paddle, when she turned around for the return trip. Rita and Lucy were in the middle. Their implements didn't need a lot of swinging room.

The slut started down the line and the different smacking sounds were heard as her naked ass received it's due. The gag muffled her whimpers and cries, but her body jerked and twitched, when a well placed stroke landed.

Her ass was nice and white, because her asshole had been the party for most of the evening. Only during the beginning had her ass been smacked much. And, such a perfect target it was, too. Tied, and bent over like that, her cute little ass was just begging to get it. And it did get it. James was really swinging that strap. Although the slut tried to make him miss, when James swung, the slut's reaction told me she felt it.

Rita knew how to use the crop, and Lucy sure liked that whip. Both of them almost always got two smacks in, each time the slut passed. A whip and crop don't make much noise, so we got to hear the slut's whimpers, as they found their mark. The slut's ass was soon had several red welts on it.

I had planned it so I would be at the end where the slut had to turn around. It was difficult for her to change directions, so my target was stationary, at times. I got several pretty good smacks in, when she was trying to turn around. More than once, I helped her gain momentum, if you know what I mean.

But, it wasn't long before Rita mentioned that the slut was moving too fast and she didn't present a good target, sometimes. At first, I didn't think that was a problem. I thought it was just Rita looking for an edge. But James said he thought she needed to slow down, too. I knew he was less inclined to being greedy. Rita was always looking for an angle.

Quick thought told me I could just tell the slut to slow down, but she would probably eventually speed up, again. It was only natural for her to want to get through the line as fast as she could. So, I decided to remove that option from her. If she couldn't go any faster, her wishes wouldn't come into play.

I had her wrists tied to her legs, but to immobilize her more, I decided to tie her knees together. She could still move, but she was greatly limited in her speed. And, I knew it would also make it even more difficult to change directions. Yes, I can be mean, at times.

I got a fairly long piece of rope and wrapped it around her legs quite a few times, right above her knees. I also attached it to the rope her wrists were tied with, so she had very little movement from her knees up. That not only limited her movement, it also added to the show. She had to stand on her tiptoes, to move around and that made her ass wiggle nicely, as she moved past us.

That went on for quite a while. Her ass was getting pink and she wasn't moving as fast as she had in the beginning. But, that was part of the game and too bad for her. There also were welts on her upper thighs, where I'm sure Rita had been aiming that crop. The slut tried desperately to keep her ass from being a target of the paddle, but I had decided otherwise. Her creamy white skin was sure to become a nice shade of red.

My greatest pleasure was the look in her eyes as she watched the paddle. She knew where it was going to land, and she did her best to change directions and wiggle on up the line before I could swat her ass with it. But, I always won.

The same thing was happening on the other end of the line for James. He had plenty of time to aim and swat her with that strap. The slut tried to beat us every time, but we always ended up beating her, literally. Sometimes I acted like I was going to smack her ass, only to hesitate a little. She got to anticipate the pain, and when I hesitated, she couldn't do that. I think she felt those swats more than the ones that she knew were coming.

I decided to add a little more fun to this gauntlet. And, what I had in mind involved Rita and Lucy. I had each of them sit in a chair, at the ends of the gauntlet line. James and I stayed in the middle. Lucy laid the whip on the floor, next to her chair. Rita put the crop on the floor by her chair.

The slut's new task was to make her way from one end of the line to the other. Lucy or Rita would hold their legs open, revealing their pretty pussy. The slut was to aim that purple dong at their pussy and fuck them with it, if they wanted her to. She wasn't to stop walking the gauntlet unless they wanted her to fuck them. But, they had the option to cross their legs at the last minute. Then, she was to turn around and head back through the line to the other end, where the same options applied. That was to go on, until both Rita and Lucy were satisfied or I stopped the game. And, of course, we all could take aim on her ass, when we wanted. It was a smacking good party.

Rita and Lucy sat down in chairs, about 10 feet apart. James and I stood between them. The slut started at Rita's end and did her best to get past James and me, on her way to Lucy's crotch. I watched as she passed James. He smacked her ass good several times. One time, I saw the strap catch the inside of her ass cheeks. Her body jerked after each swat, but she kept on going.

She tried not to look at me, as she passed. She just wanted to get by me without getting a swat. But, because she was slowed by the rope around her knees, I really had no problem keeping up with her. I walked behind her all the way to where Lucy was sitting, and I swat her ass about four times. She aimed that purple dildo at Lucy's pussy. She was almost there when Lucy grabbed two handfuls of hair and used the dildo to rub against her clit. In the position the slut was tied, it didn't take much to keep her at just the right angle. While Lucy held her there, I gave her a couple more swats. I could hear her protesting from behind the gag, as her ass was paying the price.

Lucy pushed her away, and crossed her legs. The slut groaned, and turned around. She saw me standing there, and tried to take a wide path to get past me. It didn't work. I aimed and the paddle made a nice smacking sound on her tender ass. I only got her once, but it was a good one. The muffled scream I heard told me that.

After she got past me, James was standing in waiting. She wiggled past him, but he still got her good with that strap. I could hear her yelp from where I was. And I loved the cute little jerks her body made when a swat landed. I was having fun.

After James got her with the strap, Rita was waiting in the chair, at that end of the line. But, Rita didn't cross her legs. In fact, Rita wanted that purple dildo inside her pussy, and she knew how to get it there.

When the slut got to her, Rita grabbed fists full of hair and pulled her head into position. Lifting her own legs up and over the slut's back, she pulled her even further down. Rita positioned her body so that dildo slid right up inside her. She let out a whimper of pleasure as it went deep inside her. The slut's whole body weight was behind it, so it got shoved in hard, but Rita held on like she was riding a bronco.

Because of the grip Rita had on the slut, her ass was in perfect position for some additional swats. I started over to get into position, but Lucy ran past me. She had that little whip in her hand and ready to swing.

When she got close enough, she landed one right at the base of the slut's ass, where her thighs start. Of course that startled the slut and made her jump from the pain. That forced the dildo deeper into Rita's pussy. Rita gasped but she kept a firm hold on her victim. I didn't think she was going to let go. Not Rita.

Lucy gave it to the slut again, and the same thing happened. Rita's teeth were clenched, and her head tilted back. She closed her eyes. She was in another place. The slut had to stay there and take it. She had no way of breaking free from Rita's grip, and her ass was just pleading for more swats.

I stood behind the slut and held up the paddle. Rita opened her eyes and saw me. She smiled, and nodded her head. I let the paddle rest on the slut's ass. She felt it there, and started wiggling around, like she was trying to ruin my aim. Not a chance. I gave her a nice beefy swat that covered both cheeks, just above her thighs.

Rita held on, as that swat made the slut jump forward, nearly pushing Rita and the chair backward. Rita yelled, like she really was riding a bronco. "Give it to her, good! I love this game. Come on, hit her, again! Beat her ass. Yee Haw!"

Well, that's all Lucy needed to hear. She butted in front of James and whipped that slut's ass two times, very fast. Rita was in heaven. I couldn't hear much from the slut, but her ass was sure getting red.

James grabbed Lucy by the arm and gave her a swat with the strap. Then, he shoved her out of his way. Lucy yelped when he swat her. He got her pretty good. She stood to the side, rubbing her ass.

I looked at Lucy and smiled. "We're taking turns, Lucy. You'll get another turn."

James pointed his finger at her. "If you don't play fair, we might have you change positions with the slut. Don't you think she would like to get a chance at your naked behind?"

A perfect pout formed on Lucy's face. But, I'm sure she understood that James meant what he said. He must have given her a real wallop, because she was still rubbing her ass.

I didn't know why she was even in line. She had a better spot, sitting in the chair. "Sit back down, Lucy. The slut will be coming your way in a second. Look at Rita. You can have some of that."

Well, I didn't have to tell her twice. Lucy made a dash for that chair. I laughed at the speed she moved. "Lucy, nobody's going to take it away from you. Just you and Rita can benefit this way. You won't see me or James fighting you for your seat."

"Well, I wanted to be ready," replied Lucy. "You know...just in case."

She had her legs open and her hands in her lap. She looked a little like a baseball catcher, the way she was sitting. And, I guess she was ready to catch something, when you think about it. Her body language was waiting for a strike.

Rita knew she couldn't hog the slut, but getting her to do that was still going to be difficult. Rita, like the rest of us, likes feeling pleasure. But, there are times when she likes it a little too much. I was wondering if she would let Lucy have any fun.

After talking with Lucy, I turned to see James aiming the strap. Rita was holding on to the slut and smiling from ear to ear. She knew what was coming. James had no trouble hitting the target. A direct hit, you might call it. Because the slut's face was buried in Rita's crotch, she couldn't tell when her ass was in danger. She was reacting before the fact in some cases, so even the slightest touch could make her jump.

But, that swat from James' strap was more than a slight touch. She was so startled, she jumped several inches into the air. That's just what Rita hoped would happen. She was moaning so much, I thought she was cumming. Maybe she was.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers