My New Boss Ch. 23

Story Info
The slut selects Rita to punish her ass.
3.2k words
4.59
23.7k
1
0

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.


So, while James recovered, the slut had some thinking to do. She seemed dazed and a little confused, but she did her best to sit up. She was still licking her lips. But, because she hadn't cum, there was no relaxing for her. Her breathing was very heavy and labored. Her chest was heaving with each breath. And, depending on which of us she chose, it could be a good thing or a bad thing. Rita was anxious for her turn, but I was ready for my turn, too.

After having her throat taken by James' cock, her thoughts were still a little fuzzy. I walked over and helped her stand, by putting my hands under her shoulders and lifting her up. Her legs were still quite shaky, and she didn't seem to be focusing her eyes very well. I stood beside her, in case she might lose her balance.

Rita was quick to make her opinion known. I think it was her way of intimidating the slut's choice. "OK, bitch, it's my turn, now. Right? You don't want me to be last, or I might be even more pissed off than I already am. Pick me now, or I'll be waiting, later."

I didn't think that was a good idea, but Rita acts on impulse. She knows what she wants and goes for it. That's not always a bad thing, but it can be. She was trying to get the slut to pick her, instead of me. I didn't know what the hurry was, because it was the first round in our game, and the slut's choice for what she received.

Seeing how Rita was frothing so, the slut could choose something pretty lame for her turn, and by the rules, Rita had to go along with it. But, that could also backfire on the slut, because in round two, Rita would decide what happens. Should the slut piss Rita off in the first round and worry about it, when her turn comes in the second?

The slut was just standing there, and Rita was glaring into her face. I didn't say anything, but from the look on her face, the slut wasn't all there. I think she was still lost in some kind of "la-la land", from her time with James. Oh, she was slowly coming back, but not fast enough for Rita.

Rita was getting anxious, so I decided to say something. "I don't think she's all there, yet, Rita. You're getting all worked up, and she's not even aware of you. Let her alone for a minute."

"Shit. She's standing on her own. She's looking at me. She knows what I'm saying."

"No, I don't think so. Look at her eyes. She might be looking at you, but that's about it. Looking and actually seeing are two different things. Let her be for a minute. I know what you're trying to do, but she doesn't."

"I think she knows. Don't you, slut?" Rita waved her hand in the slut's face, looking for a reaction in her eyes. "Hey, bitch! Snap out of it. I'm waiting. Hello? Yoo-hoo. Is anybody in there?"

There was very little reaction to Rita's hand, although the slut did seem to be coming around. Again, I explained to Rita. "See, I told you. She's not all there. James was just too much for her."

Rita leaned back on her heals and her attitude calmed. "Well, James can be that way. I know that. He's very forceful, when he sets his mind to it."

I was impressed that Rita was acting...well, sane. I expected her to grab the slut by the shoulders and start shaking her. I could visualise her yelling obscenities at the top of her lungs. But surprisingly, she stayed calm. Just the same, I didn't leave the slut's side, just in case.

As we were all standing there, the slut cleared her throat and looked at me. "Rita."

"What?" I asked.

She smiled. "Rita. I want Rita to be next. I want her to make my bottom nice and red, and then I want you to take my red ass, after that."

It looked like Rita got her wish. But, the slut wasn't finished with her choices. "I want her to use the crop."

"The crop?" Rita's eyes opened wide, and a smile started overtaking that mean look on her face. "That's a good choice, slut."

Playing my role of always-present referee, I asked the slut if she had any other requests for how Rita should proceed. She shook her head from side to side. "No. Just the crop."

That smile on Rita's face got even wider. I thought it was a mistake for the slut to leave so many options open to Rita, but maybe she had reasons for doing that. The look on Rita's face was that of excitement, so I knew we were in for a show. Rita is always one for action. I was just wondering if there was going to be any of the slut's ass left for me to take, when my turn came around.

Rita walked around the room, looking for the crop. She found it and immediately started swishing it through the air, as if testing it. The familiar sound brought out that evil look in her eyes, as she walked over to a chair and sat down. She sat there, and just looked at the slut. She didn't say a word, but was slapping the crop against her hand.

Still standing beside her, I whispered into the slut's ear. "I think your Mistress awaits you." She quickly turned her head my way, as if my voice startled her. I pointed to Rita and repeated that she was waiting for her.

"Oh, I'm sorry", she said.

Rita already had an evil look on her face. I hope she didn't hear what the slut said. All Rita needed was another reason to transfer that evilness to the crop.

Doing her best to hop over to Rita, it still took some doing. And, as soon as the slut got beside her, Rita stood up. "I've changed my mind. I want you in a different way for the crop. I need a better angle. Stand right there, slut."

The look on the slut's face was about like mine. Rita walked over to her bag. She was obviously looking for something. Just as I was about to ask her what she was searching for, she found it. She pulled out a leather training collar. She walked over and stood behind the slut. "Stand still, while I adjust this, slut."

It was about two inches tall with D rings in front, on the sides and the back. Quite frankly, I was wondering why it hadn't been brought out sooner. I could have put it to use. But, Rita had something figured out to use it for. As soon as it was strapped on, the slut seemed to stand straighter. It wasn't a posture collar, but it did seem to work that way.

She stood straight up, her perky nipples jetting out in front of her. The collar seemed to somehow enhance her bound wrists and ankles, like it was all made to work together. Then, Rita picked up a length of rope and tied it to the ring at the front of the collar. She pulled on it, and the slut was forced to hop along behind Rita. "Hop with me, like a good little bitch."

"What are you planning, Rita?" I asked.

"I'm getting her ready for you, of course."

"What do you mean, ready for me?"

"She said you get her ass, after me, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm just making sure she stays in position for you."

Rita continued to lead the slut, until they were at the edge of the desk. The slut was right up against and facing the back side of the desk. "Stand right there, slut."

Rita quickly walked around to the other side of the desk. She tugged on the rope, forcing the slut to bend over the desk. Pulling it tight, she tied it to one of the desk drawer handles. "This will keep her in position, for both of us. First me, then you."

I had to hand it to Rita. It did look tempting, for sure. The slut was forced to lean over the desk, but she could still move around. Her bound wrists were at the small of her back, and out of the way. Her bound ankles made sure she didn't move very much. Once again, her ass was a perfect target. I had to smile. "Nice job, Rita."

Rita walked back around the desk. She began slapping that crop against her hand again as she walked. The slut watched her, as much as was possible. Rita got behind the slut and grabbed her hips. She started moving her hips back and forth, forcing her to hop around. Looking back at me, Rita smiled. "See, she can wiggle around just enough, but still stays where she's put."

"Yes, Rita, I see. Like I've already said. Nice job."

"Just making sure you to understand, is all," she said with a smile. Then, she sat the crop down on the desk. Leaning over the slut's body, Rita stretched her arms out and found the ball gag that was around her neck. "We just need to add this little number, and we're ready to begin. Open wide, bitch."

The slut submitted and opened her mouth, but I heard her groan as she did. Was it a little disapproval, maybe? It sure seemed like it. But, she did as she was told, just the same. Rita picked up the crop and stood back. I knew it was very close to time for the fun to begin.

James and Lucy had settled down in their chairs. Ours was the strangest audience. We were always watching everything while naked. But, it did make for a better exchange, when our time to play came.

Rita tapped the crop on the slut's behind. I think she was just letting her know she was about to let into her. The slut did have several options that would have made Rita be less intimidating with her, but she didn't follow through with them. I wonder if she secretly wanted Rita's full wrath, or if she was just out of it so much, she didn't realise what she was forgetting. Well, she was very alert and waiting, like the rest of us.

Just then, Rita smacked the slut's ass with a quick swat. The slut jerked and we could hear a muffled cry from her. Then, Rita followed that with another, and another. Each time, the slut jerked, as she was startled with the pain. And, she cried out with each swat.

The way she was bound, she really couldn't turn her head very easily to see when the crop was coming. The collar restricted the movement of her head, so each time the crop landed on her ass, it startled her. And, I'm sure each one hurt, too.

Rita began swinging that thing pretty quick. The swishing sound got louder and louder, as did the slut's cries. She was wiggling after each swat, like she was trying to get the next one to land in a different spot. But, it looked like her ass was constantly wiggling. That's how fast Rita was swinging that thing.

She moved to a spot directly behind the slut's ass, and started swinging back and forth. That ass caught it on both the swing and the back swing. The crop landed more on the sides of her ass, during those swings.

The slut sure wanted to see what Rita was doing, but the rope and collar still prevented her head from twisting that far. But, curiosity getting the better of her, she had to try. It was fun to watch her try and twist her head around at the same time her body jerked.

The sounds of punishment filled the room. The swishing of the crop, the smacking sounds of it hitting naked flesh and then the whimpers that came after. Other than those distinct sounds, there was complete silence. After a while, I could also hear Rita's heavy breathing. She was getting quite a workout, too.

Rita was enjoying her control. Her face had a determined look on it. Eyes on her target. Her tits jiggled when she swung the crop. Every little bit, she licked her lips. She was wetting them, because breathing through her mouth kept drying them out.

Rita's aim moved down to the slut's upper thighs. That caused a distinct change in the slut's reactions. She had tender upper thighs and sometimes she to literally jumped in reaction to the crop. Rita's aim was deliberate to the insides of the slut's legs.

It was quite a dance we were watching. Rita wasn't leaving any spot of the slut's ass and thighs untouched. The slut wiggled and jerked about, but she couldn't move very much. She danced around as best she could, with bound ankles.

The rope attached to her collar was keeping her in position as well. What moving she could do looked very much like a little dance. It reminded me of one of those old west movies, where the gunslinger shot at the feet of some hapless victim, just for fun. Everyone was standing around laughing at the victim's plight, but not lifting a hand to help.

Rita took little breaks, but I don't think it was to allow the slut a rest. Her ass was pretty red and it had a few angry marks on it. The crop is good for getting every spot, because it is a sturdy tool. If you have a spot you want to hit, a little aiming is all that's needed.

The slut's ass was testament to that. There were red lines, almost like cane marks, but with distinctive little red welts at the ends. Her ass was covered with these. Up and down her ass, and they were even on her thighs.

Rita was leaving her mark all right. She sometimes went slow, methodically smacking certain spots. And other times she seemed to cut loose like a wild woman. Then, she'd take a break to inspect her handiwork.

After a while of this, I was wondering if Rita saw a stopping point ahead. The slut's ass was an angry red and there weren't any spots left that hadn't felt the crop. Rita didn't seem concerned with stopping. The slut was still dancing, and I'm sure that was keeping her fire burning.

I enjoy fucking a freshly punished ass, but I'm not into bloody flesh. Rita was well on her way to the former, but the latter wasn't far behind. Her ass was an overall bright red with some deep red welts. And, it was interesting how her complete ass cheeks were covered, without any missed spots. Rita's just like me. She loves symmetry in her work.

When I saw Rita aiming the crop into the crack of the slut's ass, I thought I should say something. "Hey, isn't that my territory you're getting into there? I mean, I understand it's part of her ass, but..."

Rita glanced over at me, then her eyes returned to her work. She didn't even break rhythm, as she answered me. "I'm just warming her hole up for you. That way, you'll be fucking a truly hot ass."

"Well, I do appreciate your thoughts, but don't go overboard. OK?"

"I'm almost finished here. Get your lube ready."

I smiled, then offered a joke, at the slut's expense. "Who said I was using lube? I like the friction of a tight hole. It causes heat on the shaft of my cock. I love it."

Rita stopped whipping the slut's ass, when I said that. She licked her finger and stuck it up the slut's asshole. That got a nice reaction and a whimper from the slut. Rita wiggled her finger around a little then, pulled it back out. "Well, I think you're in for a treat. I swear she grabbed hold of my finger and held on. Let me give her a few more right in her ass crack, and then she's yours."

I couldn't believe my ears. Rita was stopping on her own? Nobody had to pull her off? Nobody had to drag her away, frothing at the mouth, screaming obscenities? That was a little strange. Maybe she was just tired.

I watched her pull the slut's cheeks apart. It was even more obvious how red her ass was when I saw the white of her crack stand out against the punished red.

Rita forced the slut's cheeks open with one hand and aimed the crop with the other. She took slow and precise aim and smacked the slut's ass crack several last times. Each time, the slut jerked away. But, Rita just opened her crack, again. After a few well placed smacks with the crop, it was difficult to tell her crack from the rest of her ass. The color was the same.

Rita motioned me over. Holding the slut's ass cheeks open, she showed me her handiwork. "See how I've marked up her asshole? Now, she'll feel it more, when you fuck her there." She had me place my hands on the slut's ass cheeks. They were welted and hot to the touch. "That's going to feel nice against your body. Now that's a hot, punished ass."

Although Rita was obviously proud of her work, I had to agree with her. The slut had received a good workout. And, because the slut had mentioned that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass, that gave Rita more inspiration, too. I don't think she would have spent so much time "nurturing" that ass, if she hadn't known what was coming next.

Rita held the slut's cheeks open and lightly ran her finger over that asshole. It responded by tightening up. Rita laughed. "Oh, yeah. She's gonna feel every bit of your cock as it thrusts into her."

"Yes, I see. That's very nice, Rita."

She stood back, and admired the target she'd been playing with. Then she looked over at me. "I think this is a nice position. You gonna do her just like this?"

"Sure. I think that's perfect."

Rita walked back up to the bound woman and leaned over and made sure she was looking her in the eyes. Then she smiled. "Oh, boy, bitch. You're little red behind is gonna get fucked, now. And I can't wait to see it happen."

She stood up and with a quick swish of the crop, Rita smacked the slut's ass one last time. Then, while finding a chair for herself, she glanced my way and smiled. "Fuck her good."

I intended to do just that. After watching Rita use that crop on her, I was more than ready to do my part and fulfil the slut's wishes. Her little squirming ass was about to be mine.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers