My New Boss Ch. 24

Story Info
I fucked the slut's tight ass...at her request.
3.6k words
4.52
34.8k
12
0

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

Rita still had the crop in her hand and playfully slapped it against Lucy's leg, as she sat down beside her. They exchanged whispers, then settled down to watch me take the slut's ass.

Actually, it wasn't new, as I did it earlier in the evening. But, like me, my friends are anal voyeurs. Watching someone being taken in the ass is always fun. And, when that someone is bound and gagged? Woo Hoo!

I stood behind the slut, taking in the view. I was stroking my hard cock, imagining how hot her ass was going to feel. My hand couldn't do it justice, so my mind was doing a good job of it.

I planned on a little rough riding, so I decided some padding would work nicely between her hips and the desk. I got one of the fluffy pillows and stuffed it under her hips. Actually, that made her ass all the more tempting. And, her feet were nearly pulled off the floor. Only her toes touched.

God, the image was near perfect. Her wrists were tied behind her back, ankles bound together and ball gag shoved in her mouth. Bent over her desk, and a rope tied to the collar around her neck. That rope was tight enough to keep her in that position, but still allow a little squirming. I like it when they squirm.

I thought I'd play with the slut's head a little. I globbed a small amount of lube on my index finger. It was only about the size of a marble. Then, I leaned over so I could look the bitch in the eye. "I said I wasn't going to use any lube, but I decided to be nice." I showed her the small dab on my finger. "That's the last of the lube. I'm sorry, but we've been using so much of it tonight that we didn't have enough to go around."

The slut was taking it all, "hook, line and sinker." She was such a gullible bitch. So gullible, I just had to continue. "I'm going to send Lucy out after some more, but first things, first. She said she wants to watch me fuck your ass. I think this is enough for that." I reached down and dabbed the lubricant right on her asshole. It didn't take long. I leaned over her and again looked her in the eye. I smiled. "There. See? That's just fine. Oh, and don't you worry. You know I'll get the job done, lube or no lube."

Her facial expression was priceless. She obviously didn't think there was enough lube. I had taken her dry earlier in the evening and I don't think she wanted to experience that feeling again. Oh, it had all been at her urging, but I think she realised her lust got the better of her judgement. She found out that a lot of lube was a good thing to have, when getting it in the ass.

I decided to take my torment a little further. I was still leaning over her bound body. "You know, it might not seem like enough to you, but I can see better than you can. You see? Your ass has been taken more than once, tonight. It's not as tight as it was that first time. Trust me." I patted her on the ass, with my hand. "It'll be just fine."

I looked into the slut's eyes one last time, before I pushed myself up from the desk.

There was concern in her eyes. There was fear in her eyes. But, aside from the concern and fear, there was also a great deal of lust in her eyes. She knew I was going to fuck her ass, even if there wasn't enough lube. And, she knew she couldn't stop me. Yes, I think it worried her, but I know it also made her want it, too. I think she wanted it more than it worried her. My slut liked being used.

Standing right behind the slut, she couldn't see what I was doing. I grabbed the lube and globbed some right on the head of my cock. Not too much, though. Just enough to pierce her tight ass without resistance. Like Rita said, I didn't want to ruin her handiwork. Too much lube, and there would be no friction. I wanted a little friction, just so the slut would feel the welts on her asshole. But, there was a fine line when dealing with lube. I wanted no resistance when I pushed the head in and out, several times, either. I love doing that.

It also gives the sub such an out of control feeling. Sometimes they try to keep my cock from entering their ass, like they're testing my control. But that only makes it more fun for me. There's nothing better than a tight asshole that gets even tighter. Resistance is futile, but please resist. That's a lot of fun for me.

I stood there, stroking my cock. With a coating of lube, I could get a tighter grip on it, with my hand. That felt good so my cock got harder. The head felt like velvet, but it was engorged and hard. It was quite a bit larger than the shaft. Watching that ass squirming in front of me was making it harder, still.

The slut was on her toes. The pillow had her feet almost completely off the floor. I thought about adding another pillow, just to further limit her movement. But, I decided my hands holding her hips would be enough. There was no way she could move much, anyway, but with my hands on her hips and my cock buried deep in her ass...there was no way she would be doing much more than some wiggling.

That pillow raised her hips so her ass cheeks were wide open. I could see her twitching little asshole as it waited for my cock. It was fun watching her struggle in her bondage. Her slender calves were flexed because she was standing on her tiptoes. She looked so vulnerable bent over, I had to keep myself from shoving my cock into her and fucking her silly. I wanted to make this time last. She was gonna know her ass had been fucked.

I walked up behind her. My hard cock was like a divining rod pointing to water. It seemed to know just where to go, and it was a perfect height to her asshole. All I needed to do was shove it in.

I leaned forward and grabbed hold of her bound wrists. I leaned just far enough that the head of my cock was resting right on her brown asshole. She whimpered when she felt that, because she knew what was about to happen.

I pulled on her wrists and my cock slowly invaded her ass. I could feel her clinching her cheeks as she slowly submitted. I was standing right behind her, so I could feel her bound feet jerking against my legs. And, little whimpers escaped her gagged mouth at the same time. She liked being taken like this. I could tell. She liked being used.

I let my cock slide in, until my stomach was resting against her hot, punished ass. In one motion I leaned forward and pushed her wrists up between her shoulder blades. That pushed my cock deep into her as far as it would go. She gasped when I did that. Her body was shaking. She knew she had no control over what she got, and I think she liked it that way.

She had all of me up that little ass. I could feel her clenching against it as I rested my body against hers. God, it felt good. It felt like I was taming some wild woman. I imagined she was an unruly slave girl who needed to be taught a lesson. She was struggling against my control.

I held her wrists up against her back and slowly pulled my cock out. She groaned when I did that. I laughed and smacked her on her ass. "You like this a little too much, slut. If I didn't enjoy it so much, I'd pull right out of you and make you beg for it." That was a great idea, but I was too far-gone. I just wanted to savour my cock sliding in and out of that ass.

When my cock was almost completely out, I stopped. With both hands holding her wrists again, I changed direction and let my body weight push my cock down into her, again. She squealed as my cock sank down into her, again. It was faster, that time. My stomach mashed against her ass and she gasped again.

Her ass was still clenching against my cock, driving me wild. Her whole body was shacking. I had a quivering ass whore beneath me, and I was loving every second of it. Again, I slowly pulled my cock back, and she again gasped from the feeling. I watched as it slid out. Her hole was stretched tight against the shaft. She was such a tight fuck, even after being used all evening. I could get used to this.

When my cock was all out, except for the head, I changed direction, again. Again I let my body weight push me back down and my cock slid right down into her, again.

She groaned. "Gawd!"

"Do you like that, slut?"

She nodded her head. I figured she would. But, I thought I'd raise the stakes a little bit. She was on the edge, and I wondered just how far I could take her. "You like getting fucked, don't you? I know you do. But not just fucked. You like being used, being bound, gagged and used. Don't you!"

Again, she nodded her head. I could see saliva oozing from around the gag. She sure looked like a bitch in heat, but I wanted to hear her beg. I knew she liked being used, but I wanted her to work for it. I wanted to hear her ask for my cock in her ass.

I pulled my cock almost out, again, but this time I had my hand down between her hips and the pillow. It wasn't easy, but I held my cock right where it was and reached down and started rubbing her clit with my fingers. She immediately gasped and started twisting her body around, reacting to my fingers.

I could tell she couldn't keep that up much longer, so I had to work fast. I hunched over her, doing my best to keep my cock poised at the opening of her ass. I'm sure I looked kind of funny to the others, but I did have a plan. While rubbing her clit, I got my head as close to hers as I could and whispered to her. "I bet you want my cock deep inside your ass." She just whimpered her response.

But, I could tell my fingers were exciting her too much and I had to stop. So, I grabbed hold of her hips and began rotating mine so the head of my cock was rotating just inside her asshole. That wasn't as exciting to her, but it was keeping her attention.

I started fucking her ass with little jabbing strokes. I didn't shove very far with any of them, but they were pretty quick repetitive strokes. That was getting more of a reaction from her. She was trying to match each of those strokes by raising her ass to meet them. But, all she could do was push up with her toes and they were hardly touching the floor themselves. It was still a sign that she wanted it to continue and that's all I needed to know.

I stopped what I was doing and pulled completely out and away from her. She groaned and then whimpered her disapproval. She wiggled her ass in an attempt to lure me back, but I just stood there, silent, behind her.

She continued her little alluring dance until she finally realised I wasn't affected. Then, while still standing behind her and a couple feet away, I asked her a few questions. "OK, slut, how does it feel to get a taste of something and have it taken away from you, at the last minute?"

She shook her head back and forth and jerked around in her bonds. I think she was trying to show me her disgust for what I'd done, and her desire for me to come back and finish her off. But, she didn't even attempt to say anything. Although, she did grunt and groan some.

"This little fit you've shown me...is it suppose to tell me you something?"

She groaned some more, but these were more emphatic, like expressive squealing. Still, no words came from her mouth.

"Are you trying to tell me something, slut? Are you trying to say you liked what I was doing, or are you trying to tell me you didn't like it?"

I think she was getting pissed, because I didn't understand her. But, I understood more than she realised.

"It's very difficult to express yourself, when you're naked and all trussed up like that, isn't it? You can't even express the simplest sexual needs."

I walked up behind her and leaned against her. I was holding her hips and my hard cock was riding up and down the crack of her ass. I leaned on over and relaxed my body on hers so my head was very close to her ear. My hard cock was between us. I had it positioned in her ass crack. Still lubricated from before, I humped her and let my cock slide up and down her crack.

"You want it, don't you?" I continued to hump her, making my cock slid up and down her ass crack. "Don't you think it would be better, if this were going in your tight little ass?"

You should have seen her. She was drooling all over. You could almost say she was foaming at the mouth. Her body was shaking. I could feel it shaking, beneath me. I could feel her clenching her ass cheeks. She could probably feel my cock getting harder, too, because it was. "If you want me to fuck you, all you have to do is say so. I'll shove my cock up your ass so hard and fast, you won't be able to catch your breath."

She was whimpering. I think it must have been because she couldn't express her opinion. She was slobbering all over, and when she tried to form words, it was difficult to understand her. Shit, I knew what she wanted and I wasn't going to tell her. I think I heard her say she wanted me to fuck her, but the gag was an obvious hindrance. She might just as easily been yelling for me to get off her, but I seriously doubt that.

She tried again. But, it seemed like every word she tried to form had a mouthful of slobber to get past. Any and all words she tried to speak seemed to come out as gibberish. I thought sure I heard her say she wanted me to "fuh" her. It was fun watching her try to form words.

She groaned at me, when I said I didn't understand what she was saying. She was wiggling all around. My cock loved that. She was probably cussing me out, under her breath, but I told her I couldn't understand that, either. She was getting quite frustrated, but that was the emotion I was looking for. I knew that she'd eventually get so horny, she'd start with the begging.

A puddle of saliva was forming, on the desk, in front of her. The rope kept her face right in it. I leaned over and asked her if she could do better with her words. I heard a nasty groan from her. Then, she tried again. "I waw yoo oo fuh meh. Pleath, fuh meh."

Oh, I knew what she was trying to say. And, she was actually doing quite well, considering her condition. I couldn't resist taking it even further, just to see her reaction. I reached down between her legs and started playing with her. While roughly fingering her clit, I went for the mental jugular. "You want me to fuh yoo? I'm sorry, but I don't understand. What does fuh mean? You really need to do a better job of enunciating your words, sweetie."

That did it. She knew I was messing with her, then. She let loose with a groan that turned into a scream and she was thrashing around on the desk. She wanted it bad, and I wasn't letting her have it.

She was kicking her legs and clenching her fists in frustration. I loved watching her try to form the words. "Fuh meh, muya fuhga! Fuh meh! Yoo nau wah Iah thayun! Fuh meh! Fuh muh ath! Pleth, fuh muh ath!"

Oh, it was funny watching her lose it like that. Her body jerked, with each attempt she made to get me to understand. And, the fact that she knew I was just leading her on only made it worse. She was filled with emotion...filled with horny emotion.

I decided to let her have what she wanted. But, she was so "out there", I had trouble getting her attention. I think I had achieved what I wanted. She was begging and pleading for me to "fuh" her. She was nearly screaming from behind that gag. She twitched and jerked around, and she was drooling.

I positioned myself right behind her and pressed my cock against her asshole. Then, with no warning, I started pushing it in. Well, it was obvious she could tell what I was doing. From the first touch, her pleas turned to whimpers, and she pushed her ass up to meet my hard cock. Then her whimpers changed to gasps. She tried to catch her breath when my cock took her.

She was nothing but an ass whore. She wanted her ass fucked, and she was grateful I had finally given her what she wanted. I held on to her hips and started thrusting hard. I watched my cock slide in and when my stomach slapped against her ass cheeks, I pulled back until my cock nearly came out. Then, I shoved it all the way back down, again.

She gasped with each downward stroke. On the exit strokes, she tried to catch her breath. But, she kept pushing her ass back against me. She had her toes pointing inward, with her knees together, so her ass cheeks would be as open as possible. God, she was doing everything she could to make it easy for me to ream her ass, but good.

I just continued to shove it in. Over and over, she took it and took it hard. When I rammed my cock deep into her ass, it seemed to knock the wind out of her. She gasped, and then a whimper of what I think was part pain and part pleasure would be the result. It turned me on so much, I couldn't stop fucking her.

On a few of the exit strokes, I pulled all the way out, just so I could shove it back in, again. I love that feeling, and I loved the reaction it bought out in the slut. I swear her ass got tighter, like she was fighting against me.

I fucked that little squirming ass hard and fast until I had to cum. I was suprised at how quick it caught me off guard. I had just enough time to lean over and wrap my arms tight around her waist and pump my cum deep into her ass. She squealed, when she felt my hot sex squirting into her. Her body shivered uncontrollably. That made me cum harder. It was an amazing feeling of power. I actually growled, as I filled her bowels.

She seemed to go through a lot of different emotions, all of them caused her to squirm and shake. She moaned and whimpered under my hard thrusts. Sometimes it was as if I was fucking a female animal. She fought against her bonds and sometimes the cock in her ass, but, I wore her down.

Finally, the fever action slowed. I realised my heart was beating so hard, I couldn't believe it. I didn't even realise I had been pumping her that hard. She was lying on the desk, her upper body heaving. She was also catching her breath. I could hear soft moans when she exhaled. Slobbers of saliva still bubbled between the gag and her lips. I reached down between her legs. Her pussy was wet and the pillow was soaked. She had cum hard.

It felt like I had punished her, but her reaction was more of acceptance, like she wanted it. I don't think she considered it punishment at all. I think I was feeding some deep need she had to be used. For her, being stripped naked, bound and used in the ass was some ultimate satisfaction. That was a need I was more than happy to oblige.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers