My New Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

I sucked gently on Holly's clit before nibbling it lightly, before sucking her again. I flicked my tongue across her rubbery erection, learning what she wanted, what she needed. I settled down into a steady rhythm, licking her clit, occasionally stopping to suck on her rubbery flesh.

Holly moved under me, her back arching as she reached out behind her to grasp the edges of the table, her breasts thrust upwards, her swollen nipples poking at the thin material of her top. I slid a hand up onto her belly, feeling her hard muscle, her soft flesh, as I reached up for her breasts.

I groaned against her pussy as I found out that she wasn't wearing a bra, as I felt the firmness of her breasts, the hardness of her nipples, in my hands for the first time. She pushed her body up to meet my searching fingers as I sought out her nipples, tugging and pinching first one and then the other, all the time concentrating my tongue on her clit.

I reached under her with my other hand, caressing her ass before bringing it back around to her pussy. As I caressed her cit with my tongue, I eased a finger into Holly's pussy, reaching for her most sensitive spot as I rocked her clit from side to side.

For the next few minutes, I teased her nipples with one hand, while rubbing inside her pussy with the other, all the time keeping my tongue moving across her clit, my tongue and fingers moving to a perfect rhythm, the rhythm that had Holly wriggling under my touch as she moaning softly.

This time her orgasm built slowly, her belly rippling as her pleasure grew, as she tensed and relaxed. Her thighs pressed tighter around me again, her feet drumming on my back as she moved, as her body rocked to the pleasure crashing through her. She clamped a hand over her mouth as she cried out, as she sobbed with pleasure. I fingered her pussy and licked her clit, never stopping as her climax powered through her, as she jerked her head from side to side, her mouth hanging loose.

I breathed in her aroma, and drank her juices as they flooded from her, as she pressed herself to me, as we held each other tight.

I eased my finger out of her pussy, sliding my hand inside her top to cup both her breasts, her hands on top of mine, just thin material between us as I licked her clit softly, teasing her down from her high. I kissed her pussy, her mound, her clit, savouring the taste and feel of this gorgeous young woman.

Slowly, I eased back from her, pulling her up as she held her hands out to me. We kissed, this sharing the taste of her juices as our tongues slipped and danced across each other. I eased her top up, taking in the sight of her breasts for the first time. I caressed her as she sat up straight, pushing her breasts out to meet my eager hands. They were fuller than I had imagined, firm and rounded. I dipped my head and sucked on her nipples, one at a time, and then both together as she pressed her breasts together.

She reached for my cock, stroking along my shaft. I glanced down, surprising myself by how hard, how ready, I was.

"Fuck me," she whispered, "Fuck me hard ...."

With that, she eased her ass off the table and stood up, kissed me quickly, and turned around to lie across the table, her ass in the air, pointing at me. She looked over her shoulder - and my cock jerked wildly as she gave me the sexiest, the most sensual, look I have ever seen.

"Fuck me," she hissed.

She reached for the edges of the table, holding onto them as she arched her back and raised her ass and pussy, as if she was offering them to me. Her skirt had slipped down, hiding the top half of her ass. I flipped her skirt back up so that it was again bunched around her waist. I drank in the sight of her naked ass for the first time, of her firm, beautifully shaped cheeks. She pushed her ass up again, and wiggled an invitation to me to fuck her.

All this took seconds, but it seemed longer as I savoured the sight of her before stepping forward and grabbing her hips. As I pulled her towards my jerking cock, her legs fell further apart, revealing her puckered ass, already slick with her juices. Below it, her pussy was wet and inviting, begging for my attention, for my cock.

I drove my cock into her easily, her pussy stretching around me as she moaned and pressed back against me, her body spread across the table in front of me. I pushed my cock into her slowly, not stopping until my balls rested against her, until I was buried as deep inside her as I could be. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed around me, holding me tight, her hot wetness moulded to every vein, every contour, every ridge of my cock.

I eased out of her a few inches, and then plunged back inside her, holding still for a few seconds before easing out a little further and doing the same again. I fucked her like this, easing out a little further each time until just the tip of my cock was inside her. Holly writhed against me until I reached under her for her breasts -- and drove my cock deep inside her. And then I began to fuck her again.

I fucked her hard - hard and deep and fast. Her juices squelched around my pumping cock as I squeezed her breasts, her knuckles white as she clung onto the table. My balls slapped nosily against her, her juices leaking onto the table as I plunged my cock into her. I slid my hands back down her body and held her hips, pumping into her even harder as the cum boiled in my balls.

I watched Holly's hips undulating and her ass clenching as I fucked her, as she squeezed her pussy around my cock, her puckered rosebud winking at me. Her body tensed for a second, and then she cried out, not caring who heard her as she came again. Without warning, I slid the tip of my finger into her ass, pressing down against my cock as she bucked against me, as I reached under her to rub her clit.

Her climax seemed to last ages, as my cock and fingers stayed embedded inside her, as I toyed with her deliciously rubbery clit. When she sagged against the table, I held her hips again and fucked her wildly, her body seeming almost limp in my hands as she cried out until my cum erupted inside her.

My cum poured into her, filling her as I held my pumping cock deep inside her, mixing with her juices as her pussy pulsed around me. She let go of the table with one hand and slid it under her, reaching for my balls and rubbing them against her pussy, smearing her juices against me. I leant forward and pressed my body to hers, feeling her heat as I kissed her neck until my cock slipped slowly from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All that happened last Thursday. We'd dressed quickly afterwards, both of us suddenly very aware of the noises around us. We kissed before we left the room, and then -- much to my receptionist's amusement -- Holly gave me another kiss on the cheek as she left, promising to ring me with an update once she'd spoken to Becky, a wonderful twinkle in her eye. How I kept a straight face, I'll never know.

Now it's Monday. For the last few days, every time I've thought about Holly my head has been filled with images of her gorgeous body, of what we did together. I've wondered if it was all a dream, whether she will ring again.

But she has - moments ago. She said that she needs to update me on what's happened with her business over the last few days. She'll be here shortly. My receptionist has just phoned as well, to say that all of the meeting rooms are booked out, and would I mind using my own office to see Holly.

My own office - the one with the lock on the door, and the big, wide desk. I wonder.....

THE END

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers
12