My New Computer

Story Info
Hot sex on the Internet.
2.7k words
38.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened awhile back so the technical side of it is a little dated.

I had finished setting up my shiny new computer and was very excited about all the fun I was going to have surfing the web. My old computer was given to me and stopped working a few weeks later, so I had ordered a new one. I emailed all my friends so they would know I was online and ready to go. I started surfing the web and was amazed at all the information that was available for any topic I could think of. I had installed Netscape and found I could get an AOL instant message account for free, so naturally, I was thrilled to try it out.

I found after I logged in I could put the first part of an AOL email address in and could see if that person was online or not. My cousin was the first one I selected and she was totally surprised when the little window popped up and she saw my IM.

The IM feature really blew me away. I could contact someone directly and talk to them on my computer. I found another email with an AOL address and he was online, so I punched it in and waited. He recognized my email name (mbf) and replied back.

*

bedman426: is that you?

mbf: yes it's me

mbf: what are you doing?

bedman426: sending some flowers out

mbf: a hot girl?

bedman426: no....to my mother inlaw...it's her birthday

mbf: i thought you were sending them to a hot girlfriend

bedman426: i am married

mbf: yeah yeah yeah... haha

bedman426: i have to go over to her house for dinner since it is her birthday. and to keep peace. if you know what i mean

mbf: yeah...i do know what you mean. doing family stuff......that you have to do.... is not a whole lot of fun

bedman426: i would rather be somewhere else if i had my choice

mbf: like where?

bedman426: in bed with you of course

mbf: (my heart did flip flops) you're a married man

bedman426: yeah yeah yeah...hahaha

bedman426: still...........

mbf: would we be sleeping?

bedman426: definitely NOT

mbf: what would we be doing?

bedman426: i think you know.....

mbf: oh i do....i do

mbf: for all the times we were in bed together over the years and all the hot sex we had.....what was the wildest...and hottest....time for you?

bedman426: maybe the time we were up in the mountains by the tram. i remember being freaked out... you know me....mister conservative. we were close by the trail where anyone could have seen us when you started slowly kissing me and rubbing my crotch. i couldn't believe how hard i was getting as you kissed me and slipped your tongue in my mouth. then as you were rubbing me you unfastened my belt and pulled my shorts down and ever so slowly started licking and sucking me. i thought I saw someone coming up the trail but it was me that was cumming. i remember just as i started cumming you sucked me all the way down and held me deep in your throat as i shot my creamy load....shot after shot....and you swallowed it all.

mbf: that WAS fun wasn't it?

bedman426: it was the hardest i had ever cum...then i remember you pulled your top and bra off and i was behind you and i reached around and ran my fingertips around and under your tits... pulling and lightly pinching the nipples that were rock hard and begging to be sucked. i removed your shorts and was blown away you weren't wearing panties as you were standing stark naked in front of me....not fifteen feet from the trail. my tongue couldn't wait to start licking your ass cheeks lightly as you moaned and bent over enough so i could get to that wonderful hot wet place that i knew so well. i ran my tongue between your ass cheeks and slowly descended to your tight little puckered hole staying there only long enough to get a fast little sigh from you. downward to that wet hot pussy my tongue probed as you were moaning louder. then i stood up and took off my shirt and you told me to get all our clothes and lay them out on the ground so we could use them to lay down on. you laid me on my back and kneeled between my legs and started a really great dick sucking. after getting me good and hard again you got up and squatted above me slowly stroking my hard rod into that wonderfully wet pussy. that was when someone DID come up the trail...(remember?). i could see it was a guy and a girl....i could feel my dick going soft at the thought of getting caught. you kind of giggled and laid down flat on me and started kissing me...probably to shut me up......whispering that if we didn't move or make any sound that they would probably not see us. coming up the trail it looked like they would be walking right up to where we were. luckily we were kind of behind some bushes but not completely out of sight. they were talking and laughing and went on by...whether they saw us we'll never know. you started laughing and grinding your hot pussy on my dick getting it nice and hard again. it's great to be 24 and be able to recover fast. you told me to get up...and as i did you got down on all fours and said i had better finish you off before someone else came along hahah. i got behind you and rubbed my dick up and down the slick wet slit that was before me and in one thrust slammed it all the way in. i pumped in and out as fast as i could. you were pushing back and telling me to give it to you harder...faster... as you were ready to come. i slammed you harder and harder and could feel your pussy getting tighter and knew you were coming when you pushed back hard one last time slamming my dick all the way in and kept it there until your orgasm subsided. then with a whimper dropped your head down and laid down on your stomach. i didn't come that time but i didn't care because i knew.....as there had been.....that there would be another time.

mbf: i love it when you talk dirty. i never told you before but being there where we were near the trail while i was giving you that blow job made me SO horney that i had an orgasm when the first shot of your cum hit the back of my throat.

bedman426: really? wow......i don't doubt it though because you were always hot and wanting to have sex

mbf: well you know me...haha

bedman426: i do......and i know i would like to be kissing and licking my way up your legs and.......

mbf: and what?

bedman426: you know what

mbf: i do....but don't tease me.....

bedman426: you love being teased...

mbf: i know.....especially by your tongue......on and in my wet spot

bedman426: remember in phoenix......the first week we were together and your birthday was coming up so that couple from work gave you a bottle of champaign. we took a bubble bath together with candles and drank the champaign.

mbf:yes.....that was wonderful

bedman426: do you remember the night before...our first time....i was young and inexperienced in the ways of sex. i remember it was the first time we were kissing and touching. since you were staying at my condo you were wearing a purple (your favorite color) short robe that zipped up the middle. I was wearing just some old pj bottoms. i didn't have any living room furniture yet and we were sitting on the floor talking and drinking. one thing led to another and we started kissing and feeling each other. i was shyly rubbing your tits through your robe as we kissed and both of us was breathing a little more rapid. i remember being very clumbsy so you sat up and grabbed the zipper of your robe and as you pulled it down i could see your hand shaking a little. i asked if you were ok with this and you said that you were fine......just excited. i helped pull the robe down off your shoulders and was greeted with the sight of those beautiful full firm breasts.........i felt light headed. you stood up and let your robe fall completely off . i was breathless looking at your hot body as you laid down and pulled me down for a kiss. we kissed deep and passionate and i could feel myself getting hard. as our kiss broke i really didn't know what i was doing so i took my fingers and made little circles starting at your tits and working my way down your stomach slowly towards that triangle between your legs. you were breathing even harder now as my fingers lightly touched tour clit.........i could hear you let out a gasp of air. i inexpertly rubbed around your pussy lips and slid my finger up and down you wet slit....then i slipped a finger a little ways into you.....it felt nice and warm and you pushed your hips up a little so i knew I was doing something ok. i kept rubbing your pussy not sure what to do next. i didn't want to just jump on you and stick it in. you being the old pro whispered to me the student to take my tongue and lick that same area. i had never tasted a woman there before since i had been with only one girl before in sweeden but was eager to try and please you. so i started licking and sucking and you told me where and how soft or hard to lick and suck and i was becoming a good student. then you pushed me down and slid your hand down and touched my dick. i jumped at the touch and we looked at each other and laughed. then you said relax .....you are gonna love this. you had my dick in your hand stroking it back and forth then all of a sudden you put the head in your mouth and i almost passed out.

i was experiencing my first blow job. you sucked it in and out and did some funny thing with your tongue that felt great...too great as i quickly started to cum. i couldn't believe it when you swallowed all the cum I was shooting as there was a lot built up. we drank some of our drink for awhile and talked when you said it was my turn. you laid back and spread your legs and told me to do the same thing i did before....except do it longer. so i did....i licked and sucked and did as you said till i felt you tense up and i tasted some different juice that was sweet and good. you then noticed that i was hard again and told me get that hard cock and fuck you as hard as i could. i remember we rocked back and forth for a bit then you said to really slam it in. i pushed my hard dick in and out as fast and hard as i could till we both couldn't go any more and i was limp. my initiation into REAL sex with an older woman.

mbf: yeah i remember and wow so do you.....what do you mean OLD pro.....OLDER woman....i'm only five years older than you

bedman426: i didn't mean it as OLD as in being old...i meant it as a compliment as in being more experienced.

mbf: yeah...well.... in all the times we fucked i never heard you complain.

bedman426: that's because i never had any complaints......i had a great teacher with no inhibitions. you would do anything....and... taught me how to do anything and everything. i loved it.

bedman426: or the great times we had when i opened up and started managing the huston office. we would be in the pool at night at the apartment and you would make me take off my swim trunks and have sex right in the pool and the jaccuzzi. or the times when we had the really great deserts....i would buy some redi-whip and put it on your tits and pussy and then lick and suck it all off. then you would do me.......then we would have sex sometimes 3 or 4 times the rest of the night.

mbf: i always loved a good desert. how about when we went to the convention in cancuun.

bedman426: yeah that was great. the best part was that your roommate that they had picked for you didn't show. i didn't think i could do it 2...3....4 times a day for a week. but then again.....that is what hot pussy does for you. after I got back i didn't even want to think about sex for days

mbf: poor thing.........looks like you recovered ok since we fucked like you had never seen it before for a long time after

bedman426: yeah I recovered........and like I said before....it's been a little while now and I would really love to have my head between those nice thighs right now making you scream.

mbf: mmm.....that would be great but I am here and you are there in huston

bedman426: I have lots and lots of air miles so just tell me when and where and I'll take you.

mbf: that's sounds tempting...maybe Hawaii.....I'll let you know. right now I better get going...got stuff to do.

bedman426: ok.....think about it and let me know. I can't wait to taste you. I love you

*

I am sorry for the lack of punctuation and grammar, as this unfortunately is how most emails are written.

That is the end of this true story. This is the exact transcript of the online conversation of how I found out my wife had been fucking another guy. I pretended to be her online and got this dumb asshole, who was the son of her boss at the time, to tell me enough to end my marriage with my trusting wife.

We had been married 29 years at the time in 1999 when I found all this out. She had started fucking him in Phoenix, where her company had an office, in 1981 when she was 26 and he was 21. At the time she started the affair, we had been married for nine years. All in all, as far as I know, she fucked him in four different states and in Mexico for at least ten years. I'm sure there were other men too. I had suspected her, but had no solid proof as to whom she was fucking.

At the time of this email I think they had stopped seeing each other as he talked in the past tense. I think also he was trying to get her again by giving all the details of the sex he was writing about.

Interestingly enough I found out by accident, as I was just messing around with IM at the time. She had his email, which was an AOL account, so I was really just trying it out. When he said; "in bed with you of course" my heart DID flip-flops. I felt like someone had punched me in the gut and kicked me in the balls all at the same time. It took a minute to compose myself as I almost blacked out from being shocked, mad as hell, and completely brain fucked. As I got my head screwed back on, I knew from him saying what he did, he thought it was my wife he was talking to. As hard as it was, I just played him for all I could until my wife came home and I had to jump off the computer.

I have never really recovered from this ass fucking that I got from her and it has been quite awhile. So guys, if your wife goes out of town to work, look out! If you go out of town to work it could happen to you too! You will never see or hear the train coming!

From "a man with a loving wife".

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Well one of many reasons why I don't date or get married

šŸ™ˆšŸ™ŠšŸ™‰šŸ’ØšŸ”‚šŸ« 

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
I concur

if the details (numbers, names, etc.) are illogical, then the action is irrelevant, for me (and clearly for a few others as well.) Yes, the point of this sight is to acheive, maintain, and/or relieve sexual excitement... I will give you that. But you must keep in mind that the readers chose this format over the readily available visual variety. Therefore, we insist upon logic in the very least. If the writer is disinterested in the logistics, why should the reader care?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lust 4 u missed the boat in thinking this was a

real life event, the other two both had valid critiques but lest go further. The writer states he is 33 to 40 in his bio so in that event he had to be born in 1968 or later. It the supposed IM transcript he states his wife at 26 started fucking the guy in 1981 so that puts her birthdate around 1955, hmm an older woman. He also states that they divorced in 1999 after 29 years of marriage, if my math is near right that makes them married in 1970 when he was at most 2. My, my, that wife is a real cradle robber. Writer the realism is in the details, make them good. You wrote and interesting transcript but messed up in the details. Work at bit harder at it. RB

lust_4_ulust_4_ualmost 16 years ago
OUCH

I have to disagree with the other posters so far. I think if they read the intro they would have realized it was not going to be a story but something factual. I like that you didn't put it into story form and soften it up - real life happens and it often isn't all roses. Your anger, shock and hurt are all summed up nicely at the end - I hope for you it was a sense of closure and that your life it better now.

take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nope. Doesn't work.

MBF knew a little too much about Bedman going into their exchange.

<br><br>

Worse, there is nothing about the actual confrontation between the author and his wife.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's BreedingĀ Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 01Ā A young man is mind-controlled into becoming a mama's boy!in Mind Control
The PlanĀ Jilted husband develops a plan for a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 01Ā A husband learns the truth about his wife's family.in NonConsent/Reluctance
White Wives Black LoversĀ His cum on her wedding ring.in Loving Wives
More Stories