My New Daddy

Story Info
Internet encounter leads to an unexpected revelation.
3k words
4.4
67.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, how are you? ASL???"

My eyes tolled in frustration for more than one reason at that simple, cookie cutter statement. Yet, with nothing else to do I clicked on e-mail after e-mail. A long drawn out sigh escaped my lips which managed to evoke a meaningful glare from the fellow student across the table.

My eyes flickered back to the computer screen in front of me. I noticed a new profile name sitting innocently in the inbox. Semi disappointed in its content I decided to reply anyways. It was apparent that it was a copy and pasted message that had been mass mailed to probably over 100 other girls. However, it was rare to find a young black male with interests that matched my own.

Upon further investigation of his profile I found that, of course, he didn't live anywhere near me.

"Fuck..." I muttered in bitter disappointment.

"SHHH!!" retorted that annoying student that just wouldn't make herself disappear.

For a couple weeks we exchanged e-mails from serious ones to completely XXX rated ones. One day I told this stranger how I wanted him to take me against the shelf of "World Encyclopedias." In response to my partial sarcasm he told me that in a weeks' time he was going to come make me his "personal white slut." I do admit that those three tiny words made my pussy quiver.

E-mails progressed into hour long phone calls. Calls I waited on and secretly ached for. Not to say I lacked any male attention, just maybe the kind I truly desired. This young man seemed to know what to say and how to say it in order to make me melt at his feet. I never really expected him to show up, so I merely went on about my day to day business. Then, one day, the call came.

"Hey, I need directions, I'm about to leave."

"Oh really? Yeah right, whatever." Was my cold response.

"I told you I was coming to make that pussy mine didn't I slut?" He snapped back without missing a beat.

My submissiveness kicked in without my own consent. "Yes Daddy."

I then proceeded to give him what he had asked for. My heart was racing, stomach turning, I had never been so nervous. I knew I had at least 9 hours before he would show up. I glanced around my apartment, for once; I couldn't even busy myself cleaning up. So, I went out to take my mind off the possible encounter.

The hours ticking by, time seemed to almost stop. I just kept telling myself he wouldn't show up. That calmed my nerves a bit. Every time I gathered myself, though, I would get a call from him. Almost as though he knew I was pushing him to the back of my mind. He made sure that he was the only thing that I could think about, dream about, fantasize about.

Finally, around midnight there was a knock at my door. I nearly dropped the glass in my hand. I knew I had to be my sweet, sarcastic, brat self, or he would eat me alive. I couldn't bring myself to instantly bow down and worship a man I had never even laid eyes on. That wasn't me, that couldn't be me.

A tall, caramel complected, barely legal looking man stepped into my home. My eyes scanned him up and down almost as quickly as he did to my frame. He looked harmless enough. Maybe I had been worried for nothing, since he seemed to be all talk. His grey hoop shorts sagging just the way I liked. His skinny yet, well toned body draped in a simple white t-shirt. Little did I know how deceiving his looks actually were.

We exchanged the typical greetings, and then fell into conversation like we actually knew each other. He circled around me as we spoke. I could feel my cheeks flush a deep crimson.

"What's wrong baby?" He laughed at my apparent embarrassment.

"Nothing. What are you doing?"

"Looking at what's Mine." His tone turned serious.

Before I could say anything he had already slapped my ass and had me pinned against the wall. The look in his eyes was no longer that of a playful boy, but a lust filled grown man. My breath was caught in my throat. To my own surprise I didn't struggle or even attempt to object. I stood there completely still, my icy blue eyes locked on his.

"Are you scared?" He asked me.

I shook my head "no". I wasn't scared of him. At that moment I wanted him more than I wanted to breathe. A slight smirk crossed his lips as his hand crept to my neck, squeezing firmly. My eyes drifted shut, a gentle moan escaping the confines of my insides as I felt his power, his unspoken request for total control. I could feel my body arching towards his but it was like I was looking in on the situation. I wasn't myself and I had never been more content. He took in every one of my gestures, my noises, and the quickness of my breath.

"Are you scared yet little girl?"

Once more I shook my head "no". I needed his strength, I wanted to please him, and I wanted to be his best bitch, his only slut. I needed to make him proud.

I could feel his hands roaming over my body, feeling every curve, every crevasse. My back still pinned against the wall I spread my legs slightly. I didn't care hoe easy I seemed, how eager I was, I was lost in him. That wicked grin crept back to his full lips, his thick fingers gliding over my clothed pussy.

"Why's is so hot down here, slut?" His hand roughly smacked my over eager cunt.

"I don't know daddy, I can't help it." My voice was barely audible as I fought not to cry out from the blow.

All he did was laugh and squeeze my sex harder. I felt his body against mine; his lips brushing against the slope of my neck. My own hands ventured under his shirt. I drug my nails ever so softly over the contours of his stomach, along his sides and back up. His lips made the way over my throat and to the other side of my neck; his mouth tasting my quickening pulse. With a slow deliberate bite to my tender flesh his dark hands cupped my ample tits. Without hesitation he pulled my milky white tits from their constraints. His fingers found my hard, pink nipples, tweaking and teasing them until I could do nothing more than whimper and squirm between him and the coolness of the wall.

Suddenly he snatched up a handful of my raven hair and pulled my head to the side.

"You won't want anyone else after I'm through with you. Do you understand?" He spoke in a slow, deep tone, making sure that I could hear every word clearly.

I swallowed hard in a small attempt at rebellion I replied, "Prove it then."

This time there was no smirk. Before I knew it I had been flung around and slammed into the refrigerator door. My lips moved to speak, but before I could utter a protesting word he had my pants halfway down my thick thighs and my shirt up and over my head, thrown onto the floor. He spun me around once again and pressed my face against the freezer, kicking my legs apart. I could feel his cock pressed against my bare ass. Curling his fingers into my hair, he asked me once more.

"Do you understand?"

Gasping for air, "Y-yes Daddy."

His hand came down abruptly over one side of my ass, then the other. Before the initial sting could set in I was forced to take another slap. There I was being spanked in my own kitchen by a black man I had only met not even an hour ago. I could feel my juices starting to drip out of me.

"I can smell you baby girl. Are you really that excited?" He teased

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" another slap landing on my ass.

"For being a bad slut for you Daddy."

"That's a good girl, baby. Now turn around and drop to your knees."

Without a second thought I dropped to the floor, pants around my ankles, tits hanging out. I looked up to him then to the bulge right in front of me. I watched as he pulled 9 inches of black cock out. I snaked my tongue over my lips and out after his manhood. My eagerness was met with swift discipline. His shaft landed hard across my cheek.

"I didn't tell you to do anything did I?"

"No Daddy. I just thought..."

Another cock slap across my face.

"I didn't tell you to think either bitch."

With the last statement he forced his entire cock into my mouth and down my throat. My eyes instantly started to water as I gagged. Droplets of spit trickled over my lips and down my chin. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, and I couldn't stop my pussy from throbbing. He wasted no time raping my throat. I could feel the spit dripping down onto my whore tits. I felt ashamed, used, and degraded as he pounded his fat black cock down my throat. I loved every second of it. As quickly as the whole incident began his cock was back in his sorts. I gasped for air and looked up at him through blurred teary eyed vision. He pulled me to my feet by my hair, his free hand cupping my juicy cunt.

"Shameless whore aren't you?"

All I could do was nod and spread my legs wider. Only for a second did he allow me the pleasure of feeling his fingertip graze over my aching clit.

"Go to your bedroom, finish taking off your clothes, lie down, and finger fuck that slut pussy." He demanded.

I took a deep breath and did as I was directed. I finished wiggling out of my jeans and lay back on the bed. My scent instantly filled the entire room as I spread my legs. I could sense him watching me from the door way. I could hear his clothes dropping onto the floor as I slid two fingers down my pink slit and up inside my greedy pussy. A moan danced from the tip of my tongue, I curled my fingers inside of me, pumping slowly in and out. I felt his strong hand cup one of my tits, pinching my nipple as his eyes swept over me.

"Look at you. Such a horny little slut aren't you?" He flicked my nipple hard.

"Yes Daddy. I want to be a good girl."

He reached down and grabbed my wrist, pulling my fingers from my wetness and smeared my juices over my lips. Like a good bitch I tasted myself, sucking my fingers clean. I could see his cock standing at attention jus t inches from my face. I wanted to taste it so bad; I wanted to feel him stretching me from the inside. Without a word I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. He grinned down at me and slapped his cock head against my tongue, rubbing the tip over my hungry lips, then all over my pretty face. My hips lifted from the bed, rolling against nothing as I tasted him. He left his cock lying across my face as he grabbed one of my ankles and pulled my leg back towards my head. He leaned over and spit down onto my waiting pussy. I rebelled again, this time taking his thick cock between my lips, sucking on the head. I twirled my tongue around his member, my lips gliding partially down his shaft, my moans vibrating through him. I wasn't met with a punishment, just a smack to my bare pussy.

I could feel him growing in my mouth, soon his cock head was easing down my throat. I worked my muscles around his dick like a good bitch, trying to take it all with ease. However, I couldn't help myself from choking for too long. He didn't allow me this pleasure but only for a moment because he pulled out of my mouth, then knelt between my legs.

"Open my pussy for me slut. Show me how bad you want it." He slapped one tit, then the other.

I groaned out, wanting more, but knowing better than to ask for anything. I reached down with both hands and spread my pussy open. I slid a finger from each hand inside my tight little fuck hole and spread myself even wider. His smile was apparent satisfaction as my response. He gripped the base of his black cock and began to ease the head inside my waiting hole. I held my breath as he entered me. He was thicker and a bit longer than I was use to. I loved it. My heart fluttered as he finally took what he had already claimed as his. My fingertips glided over his shaft, feeling every inch as he sunk into my depths. The warmth of my pussy overwhelming him, I clenched my sloppy wet cunt tight around him.

I could hear a simple grunt fall past his lips. My eyes roamed all over his body, watching his muscles tense with each slow deep stroke. My hands went to his hips almost urging him to go deeper, to tear me apart. As if regaining his own senses he glared down at me, taking hold of both my wrists he pinned them up over my head. His body hovered over mine as he started to grind his hips viciously against me. All I could do was try to spread my legs even more, my pussy thrusting up against him, grinding right back.

"That's it bitch, throw my pussy back on this dick." He snarled at me.

At this point, I couldn't even speak. I was a squirming wet mess of a whore underneath his strong frame. All my resistance was gone. He started to pick up the pace, slamming hard into my pink pussy. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass, and my own wetness splashing against my thighs. I could no longer control the moans and noises that left my body. I cried out for more, cried out to be used, and taught how to be a good white slut.

His cock had no mercy on my tender cunt. He slammed into me, causing my tits to bounce out of control. My back arched up sharply while my pussy squeezed him tighter. Massaging his cock with my pussy.

"Just let it go baby. Cum all over this dick. Do it bitch!"

I felt my body shudder and without a moment's notice my juices squirted out around his cock. Gasping and panting like a bitch in heat I came for him. I covered his thickness with my fluids, trembling underneath him. He almost laughed at me as I rode out one orgasm after another. I was in another world. Nothing seemed real, nothing seemed to matter except the feeling he was giving me.

He pushed me onto my side and lifted one leg into the air, managing to get even deeper into my aching pussy. I grabbed one of my tits, pushing it up to my mouth, licking at my nipple as he pummeled me. I could hear my pussy splashing and slurping around his massive black dick. I didn't care anymore. I needed this. He fucked me harder and harder, my body rocking on the bed. I moved a hand down and slapped my clit, making my juices spray all over. I ran my hand over his stomach, rubbing my cum into his skin. My ass was assaulted with an endless barrage of spankings.

"Oh, fuck Daddy. Please don't stop. Please." I managed to utter out between moans.

"Tell me what you are." He pounded me harder, his fingers on my clit, toying with it.

"I'm your bitch Daddy, your fucking white bitch!"

"What else are you, slut?" His fingers moved from my clit to my asshole, pushing inside me.

My body shivered, ready to collapse, "I'm a slut for black cock. For your cock Daddy. I'll whatever you tell me to."

He pulled his fingers from my ass and shoved them down my throat. He twisted my body around, my stomach flat on the bed, ass poked up just a little as he spread my cheeks open and dove deeper into my cunt. His entire weight was pressing down on me as he split me open.

"Tell me what you want bitch."

"I want you to cum in me. To cum in my raw pussy Daddy."

"That's a good girl. Such a dirty little cum slut."

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, he bit down hard on my neck. I screamed out in a mix of surprise and ecstasy. He showed no mercy on any part of my body, biting down just as hard as he was tearing up my pussy. He nearly growled out against the slope of my neck as I felt him slam into my deep once more and staying buried inside me. The warm, sticky cum coating my silky wet pussy walls, shooting into my womb. I could barely breathe, so happy to feel him inside of me, my cunt began to milk his cock, wanting to get every drop of precious cum out of him.

Gradually he lifted himself back to his knees, then spread my pussy open, watching as his cum leaked out of me. I looked back over my shoulder, wanting to see his reaction and he ran his fingers over my cheek.

"You have a lot to learn little girl. So I hope you're ready."

I looked at him semi confused but didn't speak; I merely nuzzled against his palm, knowing I wouldn't have to wait long for my first lesson.