My New Daddy Ch. 06

Story Info
I begin my on the job training at Daddy's company.
2.8k words
4.6
27.5k
30
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissytoy20
sissytoy20
176 Followers

When I woke up, my whole body was sore, especially my clittycock. My orgasm had been so intense that it seemed to continue long after I'd squirted my balls dry. Daddy introduced me to his private bath where I soaked in the tub for what felt like hours, then Daddy dressed me in another tight-fitting business suit and we ordered dinner. After the meal, I felt more like my old, slutty self again.

I looked across the table and said, "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for the chance to serve you and thank you for that mind-blowing orgasm."

Daddy smiled. "You may not thank me after you hear what's next."

I looked at him, open and ready for whatever he chose for me. I remained silent.

"The orgasm I gave you earlier will be the last you will experience from manipulation of your cock. As far as I'm concerned, your cock will not exist from this point forward, and it will be completely ignored by your sex partners." He leaned in close and held my face in his hand. "You will learn to experience a new kind of orgasm. A sissy anal orgasm. Your asscunt is your only sex organ now, Lauren."

I moaned slightly and smiled up at him. "Anything for you, Daddy."

Daddy leaned in and kissed me hard and deep, then he stood up and said, "Good gurl. You will now exist as a female 24/7/365. You will not pretend to be Lauren. You will be her, and she will be an amazing, beautiful, submissive, fucktoy, porn star who will earn me a lot of money. Do you understand?"

I couldn't breathe. Did Daddy really say I was going to be a porn star and earn money for him? Was my dream really coming true?

"Oh, Daddy," I moaned. "Really? Oh my god, I can't wait!"

Daddy took my hand and stood me up, then he pressed a button on the phone on his desk. "Come in," he said.

Two sexy women in business suits much like my own entered. One was carrying a beautiful chrome cock cage that was inlaid with gold filigree.

"Hike up your skirt and drop your panties, Lauren," ordered Daddy.

I did as I was told and one of the women took out a bottle of something called Loctite Weld. They then proceeded to permanently affix my new cock cage in place right on my useless clittycock! I had to wait a few minutes for the bond to set up, and while I did, my clittycock got so hard. It pressed against the beautiful metal bars, its throbbing meat puffing out through the openings. I loved it.

"Thank you, girls," said Daddy as the women left the office. He then turned back to me. "This is my gift to you, Lauren. If everything works out, we may remove it one day, but not until you've gone through hormone therapy and your cltycock no longer grows hard. Repeat after me: The best sissies have limp clitties."

"The best sissies have limp clitties," I said, proudly fondling my new cage. It was like a badge of honor for a slut like me.

"Good gurl. Now, I have a job for you. We have a studio in the basement where we shoot porn videos - both gay and straight. A crew has been hard at work all afternoon and they need a break after watching all of that sex. I want you to go down and suck all off all the men on the crew until they fill your belly with cum. I'll warn you - these are not the most attractive men, but they are part of my team and I value them. You will give them your all and do anything that gets them off. Understood?"

I ran my hand under my cage and fingered my asscunt. "Yesssss Dadddyyyyyyy," I moaned.

"Good. Your Boss will be there to shoot the whole thing so we can sell it later. Do a good job for Daddy, babygurl. Now, get going." He slapped my ass and turned to the paperwork on his desk. I'd been dismissed, so I pulled up my panties and went out to the hall.

Outside the office, I found Boss waiting. "You ready to start earning your keep, Lauren?" he asked.

"Yes,sir," I said with a smile.

"Good gurl," said Boss. "You'll like this. These men have been working and sweating all day, and on top of it all, they've had to watch some smoking hot fuck scenes. They'll be ready to use your pretty little mouth."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned as I fingered my lips.

We took the elevator and Boss used a special key card to access the basement studio. When the doors slid open, I was immediately aware of the smell of sex. Dirty, filthy, made for money fucking and sucking. It made me delirious with lust. Boss guided me out into the space where four men were moving equipment and wrapping up cables. They all turned to look at me as if they might chew me up right there. My heart skipped a beat.

"Hey, guys," said Boss. "Good work today! As a bonus for all your 'hard' work, this secretary, Lauren, is here to suck all of you off. She's a very talented cocksucker and new to the biz, so Ted and I want to see her broken in. I'll be filming it all, but don't mind me. I just want to see you all enjoying yourselves, and this little whore's mouth." I smiled and licked my ruby red lips.

The men stood still, hesitant to make a move, but then one, an overweight Daddy type in flannel and blue jeans approached and said, "Hell, yeah! I've got a boner this slut can work on!"

Boss led us over to a lounge area that had a red leather couch. He readied his camera and then said, "Action! Do whatever you want without undressing her or using her ass and cunt. Only her mouth is available to you today, boys."

That didn't put off Big Belly at all. He kissed me hard, slithering his thick tongue all over my tonsils. Then he licked my face from chin to forehead over and over before unzipping and pulling out the biggest ball sack I'd ever seen.

"This is Johnny Pumper," said Boss. "He shoots cock and ball pumping scenes for us sometimes. He's also a decent gaffer."

"Yeah," said Johhny. "And I fucking love a girl with good suction, so don't let me down, bitch." He pushed me onto my back on the sofa and lowered his enormous balls to my mouth while he jacked his meaty cock. I sucked on that scrotum like there was no tomorrow. I sucked his heavy balls into my mouth one at a time and even gave his taint a perfect, mouth-shaped hickey to remember me by.

Johnny moaned as he jacked his cock, then he pulled off of me and spat in my mouth before forcing his dick right down my throat. My head was hanging over the edge of the couch, so he had no trouble ramming my tight throat full of Johnny cock. I gagged a couple of times, but took every inch of him as my spit ran out of my mouth and streamed up onto my eyes, making my dark makeup run.

Johnny was about to cum so he pulled out of my mouth. He looked at the other men and said, "Gather around. Don't be shy! Let's blowbang this bitch."

I had no idea what a blowbang was, but I got the gist of it pretty quickly. The other three men gathered around as Johnny eased me to the floor. I was on my knees in a circle of cocks, dressed like a slutty secretary, my face shiny with my own spit. I was a whore and I was loving it. All four ripe, juicy cocks were being jerked over my face. I immediately took two in hand and alternated sucking the other two. I was in heaven!

Other than Johnny, the men weren't used to having sex in front of other men. I could tell it kept a couple of them from getting full-on raging boners, so I looked up at those men and begged for their cocks. I started saying things like, "Please, sir, teach me how to make you cum. If you don't like using my mouthpussy, my boss may fire me. I need this job, so I need your thick, juicy load, sir. Pleeeease, fuck my face."

That did the trick. Once the men were indulging in fantasy, they found it easier to get off on the situation. They'd be embarrassed afterwards, but for now, they were porn stars. Like me!

I fingered Johnny's asshole while I licked balls and swallowed cocks like a seasoned professional. My makeup was wrecked and my blouse was wet with my stringy spit. I looked into the lens of the camera Boss was operating and I blew a bubble with my spit and smiled. I loved the thought of even more men jerking off to me.

One of the workers was a tall, skinny guy with long hair. He aggressively grabbed my head and held my nose as he forced his dick down my throat so I couldn't breathe. My sissyclit pumped in its cage with each beat of my heart as I tried to inhale but I had nothing but cock in my airway. All I could see, hear, and smell was sweaty, man meat. I could feel my sissyclit leaking in my panties as I started to pass out. Then Long Hair released me and the world returned with my gasping inhalations.

I turned to my left and the youngest of the four men, a white kid who looked to be about my age, leaned over and kissed me passionately. Was it possible that he'd never even had sex before? Was he gay? How had he ended up here? Maybe he was a transplant from a small rural area? Who knows? He was shy and he had the smallest cock of the bunch but I intended to make him happy. I pushed him down on the couch and went to work on his semi-hard dick. I drooled on it and sucked his beautifully shaped cock while I looked him in the eye. I tongued his piss slit and jerked that rod until he was close to coming, then I clamped down on the base of his cock until the urge passed. I edged that young man to the best of my abilities until the other men became impatient.

I was passed to the next man, a Hispanic stud who would be truly humiliated if he knew I was sporting a dick in my panties. He'd gotten naked and he was now jacking his ripe, uncut pole in front of me. He said something about getting what he never got at home and he turned around and offered me his ass. I pried his cheeks apart and slid my tongue inside his asshole. His hairy pucker was so musky and tight. I pushed my slut tongue inside him as he groaned, saying something I couldn't quite hear because his asshole had become my whole world. I couldn't see, hear, or taste anything but man ass as Boss filmed me being used. I moaned into that fucker's asshole and I heard those magic words. "I'm going to cum!"

Forceful hands pulled me off that sexy manhole and turned my slimy face toward the Hispanic man's big dick. I was sad that I didn't get to explore his foreskin with my tongue but I only had a moment to think about that. His fat cock was suddenly gushing all over my slut face, coating my lips, teeth and tongue with his seed. He also got some on my cheeks. I went to scoop it into my mouth, but Boss pushed my hand away.

That first orgasm on my slut face triggered the other men to unload, and unload they did. First, Long Hair called me a fucking whore and asked if I was ready for his greasy cum. I assured him I was. He was truly my kind of man - rough and dominant - and he spurted a huge fucking load all over my face. I felt it running down my neck and got a thrill from imagining how I must look covered in hot, dripping cum.

Johnny was next. He'd watched me purr at Long Hair and he began coming before his coworker had gotten completely out of the way. He pushed Long Hair aside and squirted the biggest load I'd ever seen all over my forehead and hair. It ran down my face and felt so hot. My clittycock was leaking like crazy but it was my asscunt that craved attention. I clenched my tight hole repeatedly, trying to force my own anal orgasm, but I needed a cock for that.

Finally, the Young Guy stepped up and kissed my cum-coated mouth. A couple of the guys were visibly turned off by this, but Johnny clapped and shouted, "Hell, yeah!" I had a feeling that Johnny liked young men almost as much as Daddy did. Boss caught every moment on camera.

Young Guy then started jacking his cock over my face but I could tell he was having trouble coming. I looked up at him and cupped his ass cheeks in my hands. I then used one hand to cup his balls while I used to other to rim his hairless asshole. I looked him in the eye and begged, "Please give me that load. Oh god, I need it, sweetie. Pleeease!" He finally leaned his head back and moaned deeply as his cock head swelled and his balls tightened in my hand. He spurted a decent sized load in my mouth and I sucked him dry. He pulled away and took a deep breath. It had all been a little much for him.

The other three men applauded and helped me to my feet. My knees and jaw ached and my face was glazed with cum and spit, but I'd never felt better. I thanked the men and waved at the camera, then Boss took me back to the elevator with the camera still rolling.

"That was great, Lauren. I'm sure we could edit this and sell it right now. How does that make you feel?"

I smiled as I licked the cum off my lips and I said, "Dirty. I wanna be dirty for every man watching." I grabbed the camera and pouted my cum-coated lips at the viewer. "I want your cum, Mister. Please feed me and breed me! I need it sooooo bad."

Boss grinned ear to ear and reached over to stop the elevator. He then turned me around and yanked my panties down. He knelt behind me and forced his tongue inside my eager asscunt. I grabbed his tongue with my hole, hoping to show him how good my tight hole would feel wrapped around his man meat.

Mission accomplished. Boss yanked down his zipper and heaved his package out of his pants. His cock was so hard and so hot that I drooled on myself just thinking of it being inside me. Boss held the camera out so it could clearly see me bent over and he took some closeup shots of my asshole and my pretty cock cage stuffed full of hard clittycock. He shot images of his own smiling face and of his tongue entering me. To do that, he had to turn on the camera's light. That made me feel even nastier for some reason.

Once my cunt was dripping with his spit, Boss stood up and forced his entire length into me in one hard slam. I spurted cum the second all of my lust and pain and humiliation collided! I screamed and Boss began railing me like he'd never fucked me before.

He grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back with my skirt hiked up around my waist. He kicked my legs apart and my heels skidded on the elevator floor. His juicy dick was so hard and so thick that my cunt almost couldn't take it. Every thrust was hot and greasy and just a bit painful and it made me giddy with sexual energy.

My legs quivered as my clittycock continued to dribble cum down my thighs. Was this an anal orgasm? I sure hoped so, because it was going on for minutes, not seconds. My eyes rolled back in my head and Boss lifted me into the air. He held me up and fucked me in midair until he couldn't take any more. He groaned, "I'm going to breed you, you little whore!" and he unleashed what felt like a fire hose filled with cum up into my asscunt.

His dick throbbed and moved inside me as he coated my pussy with his seed, breeding me like a real girl. I was so proud. When he pulled out, I felt like he'd taken a part of me with him, so I dropped to my knees and sucked that part right into my cummy mouth. Five men - five loads. It was a pretty good evening so far.

sissytoy20
sissytoy20
176 Followers