My New Daddy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissytoy20
sissytoy20
176 Followers

The last board member was up. He stepped up and put his booted foot right on my thigh. I looked up and saw that he was a big, bearded white man, not unlike Daddy. I also saw that he had a massive boner in his pants. He pressed his boot sole into my thigh and I moaned at the pain. He said, "I'm Mister to you, bitch. Worship my boots with your mouth. You're my shoe shine slut."

I was a little taken aback, but I knew the only answer I could give. I said, "Yes, Mister!" and I leaned over to lick the shiny, black leather. Mister motioned for a chair to be brought over and he sat down. I straddled his leg, my ass on display for him as I cupped his heel in my hands and sucked on that boot like it was a massive dick.

"Hump my leg while you work," said Mister, and I obeyed. I loved how tight his tux pants were. I could feel his solid thigh on my asscrack as I slid against him, tasting his shoe polish. I was amazed at how horny it made me. The manly smell of the boots and the man I was serving made me so hard I thought my little clittycock might break free of its cage.

Mister had me work his other boot and, while I did, he unlaced the first one and freed his foot. I knew what must be coming next.

"Now, clean my toes, bitch. Slowly," said Mister.

I traded feet again and sucked on his toes, sliding my tongue between each one and rubbing my face all over his foot. I looked to see Mister pull his beautiful cock out and spit on it as he stroked. His face was contorted in pleasure and that made my sissy clit drip precum all over the floor. I swear I thought this man was going to cum just from me licking his feet. So awesome!

When the bell rang, Mister smiled at me and patted my slut face. "Good work," he said. "You're going to go far in this biz, baby."

When all six board members were once again seated, albeit with some of them naked and others masturbating, Daddy took the stage and stood over me. "And now for the feeding and breeding of my bride's cum-hungry holes," he said.

He snapped his fingers and two stage hands promptly brought out a beautiful, industrial piece of furniture. I was strapped into it, face up, legs in the air, my asscunt splayed open at one end, my mouthpussy hanging over the edge at the other. The four male members of the board gathered around my face while Daddy stripped completely naked and smiled at me. He was enjoying this kinkfest so much.

Daddy motioned for the music to begin and I watched as he pushed his thick man meat into my hot little asshole. I moaned and my mouth was immediately filled with two cocks. They stretched my mouthpussy open as the two men fought for my throat hole.

The other two men licked my fingers and placed their rigid dicks in my hands. They fucked my groping palms while the two women attached their hungry mouths to my nipples and chewed on them until I screamed. I was being violated in so many ways at once, I could hardly see who was doing what to me when. I was breathing hard and feeling like I was stoned out of my mind. Cocks came and went in a frenzy of delicious man meat while the women did their best to torment me with their hands and mouths.

I was a moaning pile of sex slave when I finally felt a big black dick explode into my mouth. I sucked and slurped that delicious cum until that beautiful cock was replaced by another, and another, and another. Oh my god!

When my belly was finally filled with four delicious loads, my Daddy's cock swelled inside my pussy and he unleashed an enormous load that dripped out around his rod as he pounded away at my numb hole. I so wanted to reach down to feel his piledriver pummeling my cunt as I felt his cum splashing deep inside me. Squirt after squirt of his seed filled me up and made me feel like a real girl. I was finally a breedwhore on display for the world to see!

I lay there in a puddle of cum and sweat as the audience went wild!. I was released from the chair but I had a hard time standing. Daddy lifted me to my feet and he kissed my cum-coated lips. He was saying something to the crowd, but I couldn't even hear him. My ears were ringing with the sound of his cum inside me. I could only hear my own depraved thoughts, hoping for more more.

I looked out at the crowd and, in my cum-drunk state, I licked my thank-yous to them. I saw one of the cameramen so I motioned him over. When he was close enough, I moaned, "And I want your cum too, sir," into the camera and I licked the lens with my drooling tongue.

Boss put my veil and train back on for me and Daddy lifted me in his arms. He carried me offstage to the applause of his employees and took me to the elevator. I leaned my head against his naked chest and he whispered, "This is only the beginning, Lauren."

I sighed deeply. I couldn't wait!

sissytoy20
sissytoy20
176 Followers
12