My New Employee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress was over her hips now. Kelly removed her hands and let me lower her dress. Her thighs came into view. White, soft and inviting. My fingers rubbed along the skin making me more excited. Then I felt the top of her stockings.

I kind of let the dress drop at that point. Kelly just stood that with the dress puddled at her feet. Her stockings were incredible. No garter but stay-ups. The top lace section was six or seven inches wide. Very sexy.

Kelly didn't move and let me admire her. I stepped back a bit so I could see her better. As I did this, she lifted one leg a little, bent the knee and swung the leg over the other. Now she looked like a pin-up girl from the 1940's. What a beautiful sight.

I moved to her and took her in my arms. My hands were on her back. Her boobs were in my chest and I could feel her hot pussy mound rub on my trapped cock. A soft "hummm" came from her throat.

Starting to feel more comfortable and adventurous, I lower one hand to her bum. I started to rub the soft skin and squeeze the flesh. Her bum cheek was hard and toned. It was then I learned her panties were a T-back. Her bum cheeks were mostly exposed.

I truly don't know how long we stood there kissing. I was incredible though. Finally Kelly pulled back and asked, "So what do you think so far?"

"I knew you were beautiful but I never knew you were this gorgeous. Your body is incredible."

"Why thank you sir. And you ain't seen nothing yet!"

"If this is nothing, then I'm in big trouble," I joked.

"Can I have the honor of unwrapping you? I know this is your present but I'd love to help you get more comfortable."

"As you please my dear."

So Kelly started with my bow tie, then my cuff links and next my shirt buttons. When my shirt was open, she ran her fingers and the palms of her hands over my chest hairs. "Oh I so love a hairy chest." She looked at me with that dreamy look in her eyes and stepped into me. This time her bra was against my chest. It felt wonderful.

As we kissed though, Kelly kept working on my shirt. She was trying to pull it out of my waist band. Finally she gave up. She reached behind and unsnapped the cummerbund that was around my waist. Then I felt her hands snake between us as she went for my belt. The belt released and my pants were undone. The zipper was next. All this time, we did not break the kiss.

With the zipper down, my pants went to my knees. Kelly's hands were on my shoulders now and pushing my shirt to the back. It fell to the floor.

We then hugged each other incredibly hard. Our bodies were pressed tight together. Her boobs were in my chest and her belly was pressing hard against my cock. One of my hands moved to her bum and the other came up to the back of her head. I pulled her hard into me and held her there as we kissed.

When we broke the kiss, we just stood there looking into each other's eyes. After a few seconds, Kelly took my hand and started to lead me. "Whoa! Stop!! My pants."

She looked down and giggles. "I forgot."

I quickly released my hand. My pants got pushed over my feet then I leaned over and removed my socks. So now both of us were only in our underwear except for Kelly, she had on her sexy stockings.

Kelly reached out again and I took her hand. She led me to the bedroom. On the way, she turned off all the lights. When we entered the bedroom, it was dark inside. She let go of my hand. I stood still waiting. I could sense Kelly had moved deeper into the room. I heard a noise then a flame appeared. Kelly lit a candle then moved to another and finally a third.

She then turned to me, smiled and climbed onto the bed. Once in the middle with her head on the pillows, she held her arms up to me. I climbed on the bed and settled between her arms. My body was half on her.

We hugged and kissed but this time, I was free to kiss her ears, neck and chest. I kissed her nipples through her bra and I could feel them swell. I licked from the top of her bra cup up her chest to her neck. Kelly bent her head backward and exposed more of her neck to me. I stopped the lick as my mouth came in contact with her mouth.

I don't know if I have ever been so turned on in my whole life.

The thought hit my mind that I wanted to taste her pussy. I started to kiss my way down her body. I stopped at her tits and kissed and sucked both of them. I had one hand on her legs and was playing with her soft thighs and stockings.

When I left her tits, I kissed her stomach and my hand on her legs moved higher. I could actually feel the heat from her pussy as I got closer. My kisses stopped at her belly button and I ran my tongue around that dimple several times. As I started to kiss lower, I put my hand over her mound with my fingers at the top of her pussy lips.

Kelly let out a moan as I touched her. Her hips came up off the bed as she tried to press my finger deeper into her panty covered pussy.

Her legs opened and I pushed my hand completely between her soft thighs. The crotch of her panties was soaked. Even the top of her thighs were wet from her juices.

With my hand on her pussy, I could kiss the front panel of her panties. My tongue rubbed on the lacy material and I could feel the landing strip underneath. My hand started to pump her pussy and squish her panty covered pussy lips. Kelly's groaned and started to move her hips like I was fucking her.

After a few more seconds, I wiggled my middle finger under the leg band of the panties and made contact with her hot flesh. Kelly let out a big groan as I made contact. I was not quite ready for her next move but somehow, Kelly moved her hips and this made my finger go between her lips and into her soft love tunnel. Now she started to fuck my finger in earnest.

I wanted more though. I moved my head down. I pulled my finger out and pushed her panty to one side. My tongue then made contact with her hot pussy lips. Kelly went wild at that point. She screamed as my tongue touched her. She put her hands on her clit and she started to fuck my tongue into her. Kelly was bouncing all over the place. It didn't take long before she screamed in orgasm. Finally her body went limp and she lay on the bed exhausted.

As she lay there, I quickly removed my underpants. Kelly was actually trying to catch her breath as she lay there. I moved between her legs and with one hand, moved the crotch of her panties completely to one side. Her pussy was exposed to me as I leaned forward. The tip of my cock touched her soaked pussy lips.

I pushed forward and the big tip parted her lips. Kelly was still limp on the bed. I pushed forward again and the fat head entered her hot pussy. Kelly's eyes opened in a flash. "I don't..... I'm not rea.... Oh please Richard.... Just give me few sec...."

I pushed in deeper and then pulled almost out. "Please Richard. Just let me rest a few secon........" I pushed in hard again and this time went almost completely all the way in.

"Oh my God!!!!! Richard......." One more pull out and back in quickly. This time I was completely in. "Oh shit Richard. I've never felt anyth........" I pulled out and went in again quickly.

I started a fast pace fuck of her pussy. I was so hot and horny I wanted to cum quickly. Kelly just lay there kind of limp and taking every thrust.

After maybe 20 thrusts, Kelly started to move her hips. At the same time, I felt her tighten her pussy muscles around my cock. It felt like her hand was gripping me and masturbating my cock. It only took a few more thrusts and I could feel my cum starting to boil up in my balls. A couple more and I was shooting for all I was worth.

"Oh my God Richard. I'm going to cum again.............. ARGGGGGGGG!!!!!" Her back arched and I could feel her pussy quaking along my cock. We both exploded in an unbelievable orgasm.

I finished first and collapsed on top of Kelly. Slowly she started to calm down. We just lay there for a bit and relaxed. Finally I felt a kiss on my forehead. I looked up. Kelly was smiling at me. "I don't know who got the best of that present." We both laughed and kissed on the lips.

I pulled my cock out of her. It made a loud pop noise. I then rolled off of her and onto my back. Kelly rolled with me and put her head on my shoulder and her leg on top of mine. I don't think two people have been more satisfied after such a quick fuck than we were. I felt incredibly relaxed and happy. It felt like all the tension of the past few months had left me with one blast from my cock.

We lay there for a bit resting. I was enjoying the feel of a woman in my arms. She was so soft and warm.

After a few minutes, Kelly sat up, reached to the end of the bed and pulled a folded up comforter over us. She lay on me like before. I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up later and noticed the alarm clock beside the bed. It was 5:32. I had to pee real badly.

We had not moved since falling asleep. Slowly and quietly, I slide out from under Kelly and went to the bathroom. As I entered the bed again, Kelly lifted her head so I could put my arm under her again. "That wasn't bad for a first time together now was it?"

"It was incredible. You are so gorgeous."

"Stop."

"I'm not kidding. You are so pretty. Thank you for my Christmas present."

"You haven't even finished unwrapping me yet."

"Well let me continue." I reached behind her and, with much fumbling, managed to get her bra undone. Kelly sat up a little and pulled the garment off. She lay back into me. I did not see her boobs but they sure felt great against my body.

"I've never fucked with my panties on before," Kelly said.

"You haven't?"

"Nope. But I like it. It felt kinda naughty. One thing was for sure, I could tell you didn't want to wait to have me."

"Was I that obvious?" We laughed.

Having Kelly in my arms felt so natural and right. I looked at her and we kissed. I rolled toward her. My hand went to her breasts and I started to knead them. They were so warm and firm. Her nipples responded to my touch. I rolled them and pulled them and they grew harder by the second. At the same time, our tongues were playing in each other's mouth.

I was responding to all this stimulation. Kelly's hand found my cock and started to slowly pull on it. I was so hard again.

Without talking, Kelly pushed me on my back then quickly spun on the bed. With her hand still on my cock, she took it and aimed it for her mouth. Before she closed her lips, my cock was half way in. She closed her lips around me and started to bob her head up and down. Her wet mouth slid along my cock. Her hand still held me and started to pump the shaft. As her head moved up, her hand went down. It felt incredible. I was being fucked by her mouth and hand at the same time.

I was so hard. I wanted to shoot in her mouth. With her movements on my cock, I knew I would not last long.

I reached down, put my hands on her head and tried to pull her up to me. Kelly looked at me out of the corner of her eye and knew what I wanted. She let go of my cock but instead of coming up to me, she turned and straddled me. One of her hands wrapped around my cock and the other went between her legs. For a few seconds, she fought with the crotch of her panties. Then she sat down on my cock. The head went in past her hot wet lips. Up she went then back down again. This time, I was about half way in. Her hand left my cock as she slid up again. This time when she went down, I was buried completely in her hot pussy. I actually heard a squish noise as she bottomed out on me.

I just lay there as Kelly started a nice up and down rhythm on my cock. She arched her back to change the angle I entered her. I could feel her clit press against me every time she came down.

After a few minutes, Kelly leaned forward and put her hands on my chest. This made her clit slide along the shaft with every stroke. "Oh shit!" Kelly muttered.

"Oh baby. That feels incredible."

"Uh Huh!" Kelly replied. That was enough of the talk. Kelly started to move her hips faster and faster and I felt her pussy muscles starting to tighten on my cock. I drove my hips up with every one of her down strokes. This drove my cock deeper and deeper into her.

We kept this up for maybe five minutes. We were both sweating. Finally, I felt I was about to shoot. Kelly must have sensed because she sat back up straight. The change in angle caused my cock to erupt. Kelly pulled up half way as the first blast hit her insides then she literally slammed down onto me and started to cum. Her pussy was quaking along my cock as my balls tightened and fired shot after shot deep into her.

When I finished, I opened my eyes. Kelly was such a beautiful sight sitting on top of me. Her eyes were still closed as she relished the last of her orgasm.

Slowly she opened her eyes. I big smile came across her face. "So what do you think about your present now?"

"You just keep getting better and better."

"And you still haven't completely unwrapped me yet!!"

"All things in good time."

Kelly lay on top of me and pulled the comforter over us. We were eye to eye and kissed. I don't think I had ever been so satisfied in my life. Kelly was the woman of my sexual dreams. So young and vibrant. She was bringing the best out of me.

I guess we fell asleep in that position. When we awoke, Kelly was still on top with her legs straddling me. My cock had shrunk and come out of her. It felt incredible to have her warm body covering me.

12