My New Employee Ch. 02

Story Info
It's the Christmas present that keeps on giving.
4.9k words
4.56
50k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I awoke in the morning with Kelly still on top of me, I just lay there enjoying the feeling. Kelly sure was an incredible beauty.

I started to think about what it would be like to be with her every day. But then I remembered, she was married and only mine for this weekend. That was a fantasy killer. Even still, it would be wonderful to be able the hold her, kiss her and make love to her every day.

My hands were on her back and gently rubbing her soft skin. So smooth and warm. It was fantastic to pretend she was mine.

A few minutes of rubbing and Kelly started to wake. I loved watching her slowly come back to life. Her hand came up and rubbed her eyes. Then she seemed to realize where she was and lifted her head to look at me. "Morning. How long you been awake," she asked?

"Just long enough to enjoy the view."

"What view? The top of my head?"

"Much better than what I would have seen in my bed."

Kelly leaned her head to me and kissed me. "Thank you!" She lay her head back down for a few seconds. "Are you up for a shower?"

"Well, I'm not up... " I flexed my hips upward on the word up, "... yet but I could be."

Kelly lifted her head to look at me and said, "You're bad." Then she kissed me.

"It isn't all my fault you know."

"So whose fault is it?"

"Yours of course. Well yours and Darrel's. If it hadn't been for you, I would have been safely tucked into my bed."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not a complaint, just an observation."

Kelly laughed then sat up. She pushed the comforter back and climbed off me. As she hit the floor, she bent over a bit and I looked at the lower half of her body. She reached between her legs, hooked her fingers into the leg openings of her panties and pulled on the material to straighten the panty between her legs. Her stockings were still mostly up on her legs but they were wrinkled and dishevelled. "Look, you still haven't completely unwrapped your present yet."

"Give me time. You shouldn't rush me you know."

"If you don't come now, I'll do it for you."

"We can't have that." I swung my legs off the side of the bed and onto the floor. Kelly turned and headed to the bathroom. She went to the tub and leaned over to turn on and adjust the water temperature. What a sight. Her long legs topped off with perfect ass. The T bar panties stretched tight along her ass and over her pussy.

My cock was responding to the beautiful sight. I walked up behind her and put my cock head between her legs. With my hands were on her hips, I started to hump her. "Stop that or we'll never get into the shower."

"Stop what? Are you feeling something?" I joked.

Kelly's hand came back and quickly swatted my hip. I did not move away. She stood and pulled the shower curtain closed as she turned on the shower.

She turned to me and said, "Now it's time to finish the unwrapping." I dropped to my knees. Her pussy was just about head level. I could smell the combination of our sexes. It was intoxicating. My hands were on her hips and I slowly pushed the waist band of her panties down. The top of her landing strip came into view. I leaned forward and kissed her stomach and my tongue then brushed the curly hairs. Lower the panties went. My tongue went lower as well.

Soon the top of her slit was under my tongue. I pushed my tongue into the slit and touched the side of her clit. Kelly grabbed my head and held me there. Her legs opened a little and she leaned back a bit. I was able to suck her clit between my lips. Kelly reacted by groaning and pulling my head deeper into her pussy. My hands moved her panties to the floor. As I brought my hands up, I rubbed her legs. When I got to the top of her stockings, I moved one hand between her legs. Kelly moved one foot sideways and my fingers found her wet pussy. Quickly I moved the tips of my fingers between her hot lips and my middle finger hit its mark. I pushed it up and inside of her. I held her clit in my lips and used my tongue to flick the tip of the little bud.

Kelly started to hump my face. A groan came from her throat. She was ready to explode again. I had never been with a woman who could cum so fast.

As the orgasm washed over her, her knees buckled a little. With my free hand, I reached around her and pulled her in close to steady her. Kelly's body was quaking and shaking again.

After a few seconds, I felt Kelly straighten her legs and stand on her own. I released her and looked up. "Oh Richard, you're incredible. I've never cum so many times in my life."

"Thank you. I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to make someone come so much."

"Well I could never tell. You feel like an expert to me."

I pulled my hand out from between her legs and moved to the top of her stocking. My other hand went to the outside and together, they started to peel the stocking down. It was a little stuck as it had been on her leg for so long. It yielded though and I was able to move the stocking down to her foot. Kelly stepped out of her panties and I removed the stocking. "Here, I'll take that," she said. I handed it up to her. I then repeated the actions on the other leg.

As Kelly took the stocking, I picked up her panties. They were soaked. "You better put those in the sink. Oh! Better yet, give them to me and I'll take them into the shower. I'll quickly wash them there." With that, Kelly turned, pulled back the curtain, I handed her the lingerie and she disappeared into the shower. I went to the toilet and started to pee. "Are you coming? A girl can get lonely in here."

"I'll be right in. I have to pee. Unless you want me to do it in there!"

"No, it's alright. You can do it out there."

When I finished, I climbed into the shower. Just as I did, Kelly was wringing out her panties and then she flipped them over the curtain rod to join the stockings.

She turned to me and asked, "So what do you think now that you've finally unwrapped your present?"

"I couldn't be happier. You are absolutely stunning. Your body is fantastic."

She stepped over and put her arms around my neck. Her boobs were flattened against my chest. "Thank you Richard. I'm so glad we've had this time together. You are an incredible lover." Kelly then kissed me.

My cock quickly responded and started to grow. I could feel her nipples harden against my chest. The tip of my cock scrapped up along her thighs as it grew. Kelly opened her legs and trapped my cock. I forced one hand between us and found her tit. It felt even better wet. Kelly started to move her hips so her thighs were stroking my cock. A few seconds later, she opened her legs and my cock rose so the shaft lay along her pussy. She closed her legs again trapping me against her.

I moved my other hand down to her bum. I found that crease line at the junction of her legs and butt cheeks and started to move my finger tips along the crease. I love this crease as it always leads to a woman's most sensitive parts.

Leaning to the side a bit but I found the back of her pussy. She was hot and her outer lips were soft and puffy. I moved back out a little and my fingers found her anus. After running my fingers around the tight opening, I pushed in a bit. Kelly went stiff but did not complain. My finger tip was being lubed by the water flow. I pulled it out and pushed in again. This time, I felt her bum relax just a bit and let my finger go in a little deeper. I was in up to the first joint. Out kisses became deeper. I pulled out my finger and went back in again. This time, I was in up to the knuckle.

"Oh Richard, I've never had this before. It feels different but nice." We continued to kiss as I slowly moved my finger out and then in again. Each time I went in, I went a little deeper. Soon I had my whole finger in her ass.

This being her first time, I moved slowly so she could relax. I also pulled back on my cock so it would rub her pussy lips. I figured if she thought about her pussy, she wouldn't think about her ass. I was right and I felt her ass muscles relax completely. I could not reach any further without falling over so I just tried to make her cum again.

It wasn't long before I was rewarded with her shaking and quaking. Her orgasm was powerful and I had to hold her tight to keep her from falling. Kelly sure could cum quickly. I liked that. I liked the feeling of bring pleasure to my lover.

As she started to calm down, I slowly turned us in the tub so Kelly was at the end away from the shower. We kissed and hugged. The warm water on my back felt great.

When she had recovered, I broke the kiss and gently turned her so she was facing the end wall. With one arm around her waist, I place my other hand between her shoulders and gently pushed forward. Her hands came up and she put them on the wall. Kelly was bent at about a 45 degree angle from the waist up.

My hand went to my cock and I aimed the tip for her bum. It landed between her soft firm cheeks. I slowly started to lower the tip enjoying the incredible sensation of her soft skin.

I felt her tense as the tip neared her butt hole. With the stimulation I had given it, I could understand. But I had a lower target in mind and kept sliding down.

As I rounded her cheeks, I pushed forward and my tip found the back part of her outer lips. They were still hot and soft. Pushing forward slowly, the lips yielded. The opening to her hidden treasure offered very little resistance as I slowly entered her. I could feel the muscle band yield to my pressure. The big head entered her and the muscles tightened around the shaft. I held still and just savored the sensation of being inside.

I brought my hands up and cupped each breast. Her nipples were between my fingers and I closed my fingers trapping the hard little buds. Kneading her breasts with my hands, I was able to pull on the nipples as I played with the firm flesh.

Again, this was too much for Kelly as I felt her start to cum.

This time I didn't want to be left out so I pushed into her pussy deeper. I know I touched her G spot as Kelly let out an, "Oh My God" as I pushed in.

It took maybe four or five thrusts before I was in all the way. Her nipples were still trapped between my fingers and I pulled on them as I worked her breasts. The first wave of her orgasm washed over her body.

Quickly I started to pump her pussy. I wanted to be there with her and feel her pussy quiver around my cock as I came.

A few more thrusts and Kelly was completely in her orgasm. I felt her knees weaken. She pushed against the wall to steady herself against me. I was pumping into her as fast as I could.

Her orgasm started to subside before I came. It was maybe 15 more seconds before I felt my balls signalling they were ready. At this point, I didn't care.. I pushed in hard and held still as my juice shot out and penetrated deep into her. This caused Kelly to have another orgasm. The feeling of my cum shooting deep inside of her brought it on. We both stood there and rested as the incredible sensations relaxed.

Kelly straightened up and started to turn to me. I pulled my softening cock out of her. Facing me now, she put her arms around my neck again and we kissed. It was a slow leisurely kiss, so satisfying and enjoyable.

After a few seconds, I felt her shiver. "Wow! Let me under the water will ya? It's cold at this end." Still hugging, we turned so she was under the water.

Kelly let go of my neck. She stepped backward, leaned her head back and the water cascaded over her head. It was erotic watching the water stream through her hair and over her face.

I picked up a bar of soap and reached forward. The bar in one hand and the other empty. Starting at the front of her shoulders, I rubbed the bar around and made a little foam. The water spray was working against me. But what the heck. I switched the bar to the other hand and rubbed the foam into her skin. Kelly lifted her head and smiled at me. "That feels so good."

With encouragement like that, I continued. Her breasts were next. I paid particular attention to her nipples. Luckily, by lifting her head, the water spray was now mainly in her back and the foam lasted longer. Her stomach was next, then her lower abdomen.

As I got to her landing strip, my hand was now upside-down with my finger pointed to our feet. I moved the bar of soap to the strip and lathered it up. My free hand took over and I worked the whole area much more than was needed to make it clean. Mind you, I didn't receive any complaints.

Slowly I moved my hand lower. Kelly opened her legs and let my hand slowly slide over her sex. She was still soft and puff and hot. My fingers easily entered her lips and I washed and manipulated her. It was easy to tell when she was clean but I didn't stop. One finger at a time entered her and then withdrew. I had never had this much enjoyment in a shower before.

"You know Richard, if you don't stop soon, I just might cum again."\

"And your point is?" We laughed. "Ok, if you insist. Turn and give me your back." Pulling my hand out, she turned.

Starting on her shoulders I worked my way down making sure I worked her breasts from behind as I went. Her buns also received special attention. Somehow, my fingers found her bum hole again and just as I started to work my way in, she said, "You like my bum don't you."

"Such a beautiful bum. I think it needs some special attention."

"Well that would be a first for me. No one has every shown an interest if it like you have before."

"What a shame. Well maybe I will have to introduce you to the pleasures it can give you."

"Pleasures? From my bum?"

"Yupp. If you learn to trust me and relax, it can be fun for the both of us."

"Really! Well I do trust you. I will have to learn the relax part I guess."

"Well you did earlier. I don't think you realized it though."

"I did? No! I didn't realize."

"Ok, turn to me and give me your leg." Kelly turned. She put on hand on the curtain rod and the other on the wall. She lifted her leg and held it at about my hip. Quickly I soaped up both hands, turned slightly and starting at her toes, I rubbed both sides of her leg at the same time. Higher and higher I went. Past her knee, up her thighs right to her bum cheek with one hand and her pussy with the other. My fingers found her softness again and started to stroke her.

"Stop that! I might want to cum again."

"Spoil sport! Just as I was having fun."

Kelly put her leg down. "Besides, I can't stand here all day with my leg up. It hurts after a while." She stood there for a bit then her other leg came up. "Hurry now." I quickly soaped up and repeated the leg washing motions.

"Ok! My turn," Kelly said. "Turn around for me." I turned. Kelly started at my shoulders and soaped and massaged her way down my back. It felt incredible. Her hand just slid over my skin. The water worked like a lubricant and the soap made the water a super lubricant. My skin felt unbelievable as she slid her hands over me. It was like I was on drugs or something as every movement she made was amplified because of the water and soap. I was getting hard even though I had just cum.

Lower and lower she went. Getting to my bum, her hand went between the cheeks and started to work around my hole. Then she took her hands away and I felt the bar of soap being pushed between my cheeks. After a few quick strokes, the bar was removed and her hand returned.

This time, with the soap as a lubricant, she was able to push her fingers into me a little. Like Kelly, this was a first for me. I had done anal with my ex but she had never played with me. Hell, we had never had a shower together. In all the years we were together, we had never done anything like this. I was so turned on.

Kelly pulled her finger out of me. She pushed on my back indicating she wanted me to move a bit. As I stepped forward, I heard what sounded like Kelly sliding down to the tub floor. It was only a second or two before I felt her hands on my legs. Quickly she soaped down my legs washing the backs, sides and front as she went.

When she was finished, I felt a hand on my hip pulling me. I understood she wanted me to turn and I did. Kelly was on her knees, the shower was now spraying my lower half and washing over her head. My cock was right at her face level. She leaned forward and the tip disappeared into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip and started to flick the underside.

I groaned at the pleasure she was giving me. I looked down and for a quick second, Kelly looked up at me. Our eyes met. There was a look of pure eroticism in her eyes. It made me hotter just seeing her.

She let my cock slip out of her mouth. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. Kelly stood and looking me in the eye, she stepped forward. Her breasts pushed into my chest, my cock touched her water softened landing strip and out lips met. At that moment, I wanted her so badly.

Before I knew it, Kelly stepped back. She took the soap and started on my shoulders. Across my chest she worked then down to my breasts. She played with my nipples. Leaning back, the water spray washed the soap off me. She then leaned over and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. Her tongue flicked the end. Again, this was a new thing for me. I guess I am one of the lucky ones as I felt a little jolt head down my body and into my cock. I have since learned that not all men feel this when their nipples are stimulated. I am happy to say it felt great.

Kelly stood up and resumed the soaping. She did my upper stomach then my lower stomach. My hips were next. With her hand upside-down, she ran her fingers, through my pubic hair. I could not believe how erotic and sensual this whole experience was. Standing there, I was anticipating her hands on my cock. If her hand felt this great on the rest of my body, what would it feel like on the most sensitive part of my anatomy?

The moment of truth was here. She took the bar of soap and made a big lather in her hands. She put the soap down and looked me in the eyes. Without breaking eye contact, she stepped a little toward me. Both of her hands made contact with my cock at the same time. With one hand in front of the other, she slid them down my shaft. Her eyes never broke contact with mine.

I could never have believed that the feelings could be this intense. I had rubbed my cock in the shower before, but her hands were the softest, most erotic I had ever felt. Slowly she stroked my hard cock. I then felt her hand cup my balls and she started to roll them around my sack. With the stimulation she was giving me, I was feeling the start of my orgasm deep inside.

Kelly leaned over, closed her eyes and our lips met. Her nipples pushed into me. Her hands were working their magic.

Suddenly, she stopped everything. I opened my eyes just in time to see her drop to her knees. She was looking up at me the whole time. The shower spray washed over me. With her hand still on my cock, she aimed it for her mouth. Moving forward, my cock was half way in on the first gulp. Her eyes closed as the water was all over her face. Her lips closed and she started a rhythmic bobbing of her head. Her lips were stroking my cock. I put my hands on her cheeks and started to pull her face onto my cock. Kelly's tongue was swirling around and around making my desire greater. Her other hand never left my balls.

Never had I felt anything like this. It was erotic heaven.

Suddenly I was aware of her hand on my bum. Kelly had let go of my cock. Her fingers moved between my cheeks and found my butt hole. Slowly but steadily, she pushed one finger into me. For some reason, my cock felt like it was getting harder the further she penetrated.

I was so close to cumming. This was almost too much for me. My head tilted back and my eyes closed. I was experiencing excitement in two places at once. I was feeling things getting ready to explode.

12