My New Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I remember John's letter.

My sweet, Robin I am calling you Robin because that is how I think of you now, sorry not trying to embarrass you.

I have enjoyed having you here with me and can't stop thinking about the other night with you.

Honey I want you even more now, I don't think any less of you by saying this but you are so pretty and soft and so feminine, when you sucked me off the other night, I could tell in your eyes you enjoyed it as well.

By the tub is all the things you will need to shave your legs and body.

On the bed is your present, I picked especially for my princess, think about this and if it is something you want as well.

Please and I do mean, please put on the out fit and wear it down stairs and dinner will be waiting .

Kisses John.

Back to John's story.

30 minutes later the sight I see at the bottom of the stair case is breath taking.

Robin, her dark hair cropped and fixed nicely, beautiful blue eyes, bright red lipstick painted on those luscious lips.

Robin was wearing the sexy nightie I had purchased for her.

A white baby doll and white tiny panties and to set those gorgeous legs off were her white thigh high stockings and black heels.

Taking Robin in my arms I decided, dinner can wait.

"Let's go to bed darling."

In the bed room I passionately kiss Robin laying her on the bed.

I notice she must be enjoying this, her little 5 inch clit was pushing a tent in her panties so I had to take them off her.

Taking off my clothes, Robin got farther up on the bed.

Gliding together in each others arms, our lips met again.

It was such as sight watching Robin kiss her way down my chest, licking around my navel, then the look in those beautiful blue eyes as she opened he sweet lips and engulfed half of my cock.

I could feel the vibration as she was moaning on my cock.

I nearly blew my load right then.

"Baby turn around here and let me have that sexy ass," I told her.

I slowly kissed her ass cheeks as I had her little cock in one of my hands while taking lube and lubing up her cute little rose bud I inserted 1 finger.

Robin moaned and I believe she swallowed another inch of cock when she did.

This was some hot little pet when she was excited, I could tell.

"OH Robin you are doing so much better this time baby.

I am going to cum soon if you keep that up.

Robin just nodded and moaned again.

Robin had gotten most of my cock down her throat and I had 3 fingers deep inside her ass.

Reaching into the night stand, I pulled out a vibrator, lubed it up and slowly pushed it into her.

Again Robin moaned loudly, pulling off my cock.

Robin looked in my eyes and said "Fuck me John."

I didn't have to be asked twice, Laying her on her back, putting a pillow under her backside, I lubed my cockup real well and applied another small amount inside her.

Lining my cock up to Robins virgin ass, I pushed as easily as I could and had the big plum like head of my cock just inside her anal ring.

Robin gasped and grabbed my arms tightly in pain.

"Easy baby I am not use to this," Robin said.

Giving Robin time to adjust to my size, I leaned down to her lips with mine in a passionate French kiss.

Wrapping her arms around my neck and spreading her legs wider.

Robin asks me to fuck her now, but please go slow and easy.

It was at least 5 minutes before Robin took all of my cock, but now my little princess was really getting into it.

As tight as she was for our first time making love, I only lasted another 10 minutes or so, as soon as I blasted my cum deep inside her I felt her hard little penis swelling and pumping her small load of cum out onto our tummies between us.

Still holding me deep inside her, Robin surprises me with a passionate kiss while wrapping her Legs around me.

They were still covered with the white thigh highs and black heels, damn what a sight.

It was almost as pretty as the sight of Robin rushing into the bathroom to clean herself up.

Still wearing her white nightie with my cum running down her ass and thighs and onto the white stockings.

Later that night we had a long chat while snuggling together.

This would be something we would both want to continue, we talked about this being her bedroom also.

But Rob did say he still loved Heather and wanted her and his daughter back in his life.

I told Rob, I would like that also.

"Rob, would you like to be with Heather and me."

"I think that would be nice John."

"I have a plan Robin, and I think I can make it work, but you have to be sure you can handle it."

"Let me hear it John."

"Think about if you could share me and her Robin, sleep on and we will talk more tomorrow, good night."

"I love you Robin."

"Good night John, I love you too."

John did have a plan and he would start it tomorrow.

Would it work.

We will see in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading.

12