My New Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Problems get solved.
2.1k words
4.29
17.5k
19
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
458 Followers

Lying in bed talking to my wife, Heather. Rubbing her large swollen belly, Heather is pregnant with twins. Things haven't gone as well as we would have liked.

Yes we are still very much in love, so there is no problem there. But Heather is 8 months and 1 week into the pregnancy and with twins, she has been very uncomfortable to say the least.

Rubbing her belly and I feel one of my kids kick, I am not sure which one it was.

It could have been John Jr. or it could have been Kaitlin Heather. Yes one boy and one girl and as you can probably tell, I am a very proud daddy.

Heather has had a little discomfort the last few weeks, every position she is in makes her miserable. Our sex life has nearly disappeared, a few blowjobs if I hurry and get off. But the last 2 weeks no pussy at all.

"John I am so sorry, but I am still hurting so please forgive me, I know it's been a few weeks and we have 3 more weeks to go."

I am still rubbing my wife's belly and looking into the most beautiful eyes ever.

"Heather, I don't care about that, I am so proud of you and you have made me so happy Darling."

"Well my wonderful husband, I know you are hurting without much release, and it's already been 2 weeks without sex, 3 more till I have the twins and the Dr. says 6 weeks after. John that's 11 weeks without pussy for my horny husband." And then my pretty wife just giggles.

I cuddle up to heather and kiss her softly on the lips.

"Heather, I can live without sex for 11 weeks or more, but what I can't live without is my beautiful wife and kids, I need you and love you more than you know."

"I know you do John, and I love you very much also, but John, if you need to I would understand you going out and getting you some."

"Heather, I can't believe you said that Darling. I would never cheat on you and wouldn't put up with it from you either."

"I know you wouldn't John, and I would never cheat on you. I love you John."

"I love you too Heather."

After cuddling and kissing for awhile, we started talking again.

"John, I spoke with Robin this morning."

"How is he doing Heather, is everything alright with him and Paul?"

"John you know Robin likes to be thought of as a girl now, so it's not he or him, it's her."

"Ok, how is she doing then."

"She is doing fine John. Did you know Paul was going over seas for a few months to start up the production line for another plant."

"Yes Heather, I did know, I am the one who signed off on his release for the next few months. He is going to London."

Heather is silent for a few minutes and tenderly rubbing my chest with her fingers.

"John Darling, can I ask a big favor of you."

"Yes kitten, I would do anything for you."

"Anything?" she giggled.

"Well almost anything Heather. What is it."

"Well John, it seems Paul's ex-wife is giving them trouble about their son staying 2 months with Robin alone and says she will take him to court, unless he leaves the baby with her. So when Paul goes to London, Robin will be by herself and Paul doesn't like that."

"Ok and how does that affect us Heather."

"I was hoping and so was Robin, that she could come stay with us."

"I don't know Heather, how would Paull feel about that, her staying with her ex-wife and me, her ex-lover."

"Paul wants her too John, please Robin is like my sister now."

"Ok Heather, she can stay."

That Friday morning we got Paul to the airport and on his way to London. Then I decided to take the rest of the day off and went home to my lovely wife.

Walking into the house I was pleased with the view, two gorgeous asses at the kitchen counter making sandwiches.

Robin was wearing a sexy pair of designer jeans that showed off her amazing ass, walking by her, I slapped her pretty bottom.

"Damn Robin, that pretty ass looks real nice and has developed well, I guess Paul has been pumping it up some."

Robin turned red faced and ginned. "Well he tries a lot John, but no one pumps one up like you do love, can we make you a sandwich."

Heather turns toward me and wraps her arms around me and give me a wet sloppy kiss. "Thank you for this Darling, I love you very much Hubby."

"I love you too Baby."

Getting down on my knees, I kiss Heather's belly. "I love you too my little babies."

Robin looks at us with a smile on her face and a tear in her eyes. "AWWW that's so cute, I love you guys."

It took all the next week to get back to our normal schedule, Robin rode to work with me every morning, Heather took Emily to the park and shopping, and all 3 of us cooked dinner and cleaned up. Heather called it family helping family.

The next Friday evening after dinner, both the girls, Heather and Robin were in the dinning room laughing and giggling, talking about the babies coming soon and Emily and I was sitting on the sofa watching a children's animated movie.

Emily had just turned 4 years old and was growing fast, it's funny some of the things kids can say at times, I think she is 4 years old going on 30 sometimes.

"Daddy, I am so happy and such a lucky little girl."

"Why is my little princess so happy today?"

"Because I have the best Daddy in the world and the prettiest 2 moms in the world, don't you think both my mommies are pretty."

"Emily darling, both your mommies are as beautiful as you are."

My daughter stood upon the sofa and wrapped her arms around me giving me a kiss.

"Daddy I love you more than anything in this world."

Now you talking about something warming your heart up. I was in heaven.

I turned around and seen my wife and Robin standing behind us, they both had this funny look on their faces, but Robin's look was a little different.

Later on, Heather told me, Emily's words about me being the best daddy in the world had hurt Robin's feelings, but hearing her say both of her mom's were beautiful pleased Robin very much.

I carried my little munchkin up and tucked her into bed, kissed her good night and went into our bedroom.

Going into my bath to take a shower, I heard Heather and Robin in Heathers bath giggling and laughing again, I wondered what are those two up to.

Out of the shower, I came and laid on the bed, just wearing my boxers. Then Heather opens the bath door and peeks out , giggles then closes the door.

I wonder to my self, what the fuck is going on. The bath door opens again and they both step out, Robin is behind my wife but Heather grabs Robin's arm and pulls her out in front of me.

I gasp in surprise. Robin had let her hair grow to her shoulders and tonight Heather help her fix herself up. Her hair was done nicely with a lot of curls, Make-up applied perfectly, she had eyelashes that brought out her gorgeous eyes and red lipstick on her lips.

"Robin, you are so beautiful Kitten, I can't believe how pretty you are."

"Thank you John." Robins voice was so feminine, she must have been working on that since she has been with Paul, I liked it.

I noticed a few other things as well, she seemed to have much more of an hour glass figure and her lips were fuller and as I said earlier, her ass had filled out.

Then I realized, my gurl has become a beautiful woman.

Heather came over to the bed and sat beside me. "Honey I want you to do something for me, well really for all of us."

"What do you want me to do Heather."

"Honey, I know you need some pussy and I can't right now, Robin and I have talked. John will you please make love to my sister Robin, please baby."

"Heather I don't need anyone but you, and I don't want to cheat."

"John, it will not be cheating, I will be here and you have my permission, I want to watch my sister get fucked real good, please Darling fuck her, please."

How can you resist such a great deal like this, my beautiful wife begging me to fuck her beautiful crossdressing ex- husband, well it wouldn't be the first time I fucked Robin's cute ass.

Robin looked so good in her pretty pink nightie and pink panties, her little 5 inch clit was hard and tenting out the front of her panties.

I stood up and kissed both of these pretty girls, Heather laid on her side of the bed and Robin slid down on her knees and gave me a hot and powerful blowjob.

My buddy Paul has been training this slut very well.

Taking Robin by the hand, I walk her to our super king size bed. Robin crawls up to the center of the bed and kisses Heather as I lift her bottom up and slid her pink panties off.

Robin's clit was so hard and pointing straight up under her nightie, I spread her legs apart and kissed her ankles, then nibbled my way up her calves and the inside of her thighs.

When I got to the top of her thighs, I done something I had never done before, I spread her legs out wide and took her clit in my hand and kissed it on the head.

Robin was in a passionate tongue duel with Heather and Gasped into her mouth when I took her little clit into my mouth.

It didn't take Robin very long to cum, I felt her swelling up and knew I wasn't going to take it inside my mouth. So I slipped Her clit out of my mouth and stroked it till it came all over her belly.

Robin's eyes looked glossed over and she watched me as I crawled up between her legs, she seen my hard cock.

Robin handed me a tube of lube. "Put some of this on. You are so much bigger than Paul."

As I entered her, robin's head shot back and I bottomed out but held it there for a few minutes to let him get used to it. Robin kissed me then switched to kissing Heather and I started pumping her faster.

It had been awhile since I had any pussy and Robin's tight ass was doing me in, I didn't last very long blasting a large load inside my sweet Robin.

I fucked Robin several times that night , once from behind as she was eating Heather's pussy.

Two and a half months later all of our lives changed for the good.

Heather had the twins and we brought them home.

Paul had decided he loved it in London and stayed there.

Paul also told Robin, he didn't think it would be good for her to be there, seems Paul had found him a man.

I guess Paul found his real self with this guy, it seems Paul was very feminine his self and some what submissive, so he found him a strong man, he said he wanted a man and not a crossdressing sissy.

His loss my gain, I guess.

Six months later, my life is blessed even more. I have a beautiful daughter almost 5 years old, the twins are doing great, Robin loves helping Heather with them, she calls them her niece and nephew.

It's a good thing Robin is here to help her, Heather is pregnant again.

Robin tells her sister "Heather you are so lucky, I wish I could have a baby, I would be a good mother."

I kiss Robin and say. "Darling look at our beautiful daughter Emily, you are a very good mother to her, she says so all the time."

Emily runs over to Robin. "I love you so much mommy."

Then she runs over to Heather. "I love you too mommy."

Then my little princess runs and jumps into my lap and says. "Your still the best Daddy in the world, I love you Daddy."

Both of my wives are hugging each other and crying happy tears, there is so much love in my house, I am truly a lucky man.

eagle166
eagle166
458 Followers