My New Friend Amber Ch. 02

Story Info
She stands naked at the beach.
1.4k words
4.38
64.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oddwon69
oddwon69
17 Followers

There I stood, naked and humiliated with my hands behind my head in a public rest room at the beach…waiting for my friend to come back with a swim suit while the four girls walked towards me. I was so scared my heart pounded, and my stomach turned upside down….but why was my pussy dripping wet and my clit totally distended, sticking straight out about a half inch and totally visable to these tough looking girls. Just then Amber entered the room and the girls stopped and acted like nothing was going on.

Amber asked me why I was standing with my legs spread and my hands behind my head. One of the girls chimed in that maybe I was trying to show off to them, and that I was a total slut. Amber flexed her muscles and made a sudden move towards the group. All of the girls scattered in obvious fear of my friends strength. Amber told them to leave me alone, and that it was OK to look at me, but not to touch me. I was so relieved that I threw my arms around her and gave her a big hug.

My tits crushed into her big strong arm, my nipples feeling the hardness of her muscles. My pussy was resting against her toned thigh as I hugged her tight. As I pulled away Amber looked down and saw that I had left a smear of my cunt juice on her leg. She scolded me in front of the girls and told me to clean it up. The girls were laughing again. I moved towards the paper towels, but Amber grabbed my arm and forced me to my knees. My pussy was on fire. She pushed my face towards my cunt smear and my tongue instinctively went out. I lovingly licked and kissed my own juices off of her sexy leg, much to the amusement of the bikini girls. Amber then pulled me up and gave me another little kiss on the end of my nose and told me I was a good little girl.

Then Amber pulled out the suit. I stood in shock as she handed me what amounted to nothing more than a few thin strands of material. She told me to go into the room and put it on. I just looked at her as the girls kept laughing at me. What could I do, it was all I had to wear, and Amber had been nice enough to go all the way back to the car to get it for me. So…I headed for the room. I put the bottom on first. It was a total string thong, with just a little half inch patch of very thin pink material to cover my pussy. I pulled the thong on and discovered that it only covered my lips and clit…that thin patch of hair that I had left above my clit was totally on display….a full inch of dark hair that no one would be able to miss. Then the top….string as well with little patches of the same ultra thin material that only covered my nipples, leaving nothing to the imagination. My round tits were totally displayed in a humiliatingly dirty way. As I surveyed myself before walking out into the open area, I noticed my hard nipples were totally visable through the thin top, my clit and lips were clearly outlined on the bottom, and the string in the back disappeared into my butt crack so that it looked like I was totally naked from behind.

Amber told me to hurry up, that I was making her miss the best sun of the day and the beach was filling up quick. I hesitated as I thought about being out in public, at a crowded beach, looking like a total slut who wanted to show off, and having no choice but to do as Amber told me to. A tiny dark wet spot formed in the pink bottoms and it was totally evident next to the lighter pink of the dry area. Was I ever going to be embarrassed when I walked out!!!! I opened the door and a saw a flash, then another, then another. The four girls had a camera and were taking pictures of me in my slut bikini. I asked them to stop but they kept on shooting. Amber put her arm around me and told me to quit my whining, and that I ws lucky she even had a spare suit for me to wear. She turned my back to the girls and they started taking shots of my totally exposed ass…it was so humiliating. We walked out with one of the girls saying they couldn’t believe I would walk out in public like that. One of the girls asked the others if they noticed the wet spot in my bottoms, and the all asked how anyone could miss it.

I walked out into the hot sunlight and felt totally naked. I followed Amber as every head turned to look at the slut in the whore bikini. I walked with my head down as I heard guys whistle, women curse me calling me a slut and a whore, and girls my own age telling me to go back to the strip bar. On a bright note, Amber seemed really happy to be at the beach with me. She kept smiling (or was she laughing at me) telling me how great I looked in her spare suit. We walked for what seemed like forever to get to the most populated stretch of beach in the whole area. Then Amber just plopped down on the sand and stretched out. I stood and looked around. Everyone else there was wearing normal swim attire…I was the only one who was almost totally naked…and definitely the only one with an obvious wet spot in the crotch of her nasty little bikini bottom. I laid down next to Amber and marveled at her hard body in the sun. She had obviously lotioned up at the car and was glistening in the bright light. I needed some lotion too or I would burn. But, Amber left the bag back at the car so she told me to go borrow some from someone. I looked around like a lost little puppy before deciding I had better beg some or I would be in serious sunburn trouble. I walked over to an older couple and asked them…the woman told me I should be ashamed of myself walking around the beach almost naked like I was and told me to go to hell.

A group of teenage girls told me to go home a put some clothes on….and a young couple told me they would let me use their lotion if they could put it on me. I had to give in and let them, or face the humiliation of asking other people. I stood in the middle of the beach while this guy and his girl toot turns rubbing my naked body down with suntan oil as the other one took pictures of it. My wet spot was growing as the guy spent a lot of time working the oil into my ass cheeks, I thought I felt his finger slide some onto my little puckered asshole but I wasn’t sure. Then his girl took over…she must have been about 28 and was very thin with big tits. She rubbed the oil as her man took pictures of us. She kept brushing against my distended clit by mistake as she put the oil on. Then she slapped my ass a few times as her husband laughed. Finally she faced me and worked the oil into my tits, my nipples sticking straight out into her face. Her husband came closer for a pic and she grabbed my nipples and pinched them hard for a shot. I winced in pain, and my pussy dripped a little more, but I was just grateful to get some lotion on. Then she slapped me really hard on the bare ass and told me I was all set, and that if I needed more that I knew what the deal was.

I returned to Amber who was just turning over to tan her front. She asked me if I found some suntan lotion and I just said yes. Then I sat down next to her and wondered what would happen next….to be continued.

oddwon69
oddwon69
17 Followers