My New Friend Amber Ch. 04

Story Info
Girl faces total humiliation at the beach
1.6k words
4.06
90.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oddwon69
oddwon69
17 Followers

I was left kneeling on the beach, naked, with cum dripping from my pussy, and my boyfriend leaving arm in arm with the woman who had just made me come by humiliating me in front of the whole beach. I layed back on the sand and watched them walk away. Then I wondered how I would ever get home…..or even off this beach. Everyone around the crowded beach looked at me in a shamefull way. They had witnessed my degradation and humiliation at the hands of my new friend Amber. Just as I was about to breakdown and cry, the woman who had spanked my ass earlier….the twenty something mom walked up to me and offered to help. She said she had seen all that had happened (including me cumming from the humiliation) and wanted to help me out of my mess. She offered to let me use a swim suit she had but I had to agree to her conditions first. What choice did I have, the eyes of everyone on the beach would not leave me. As I sat there naked looking up at her and her kind eyes, a new hope arose within me….I might be saved by this kind woman after all.

I quickly agreed and asked what her conditions were. She told me I had to do as I was told and not question her at all. If I followed her instructions to the letter I would have a suit to wear, and a ride home at the end of the day. I agreed and she took me by the hand and pulled me up.

She looked my naked body up and down and commented on how hot I looked when I was kissing my friends ass and wetting the sand with my cum as I orgasmed in front of everyone. I blushed at her embarrassing comment, but my pussy began to tingle at her humiliating words. She took my hand and led my naked ass back to her beach blanket and sat me down. She produced a small white bikini just like the one Amber had taken off my body earlier. She said she brought it along incase she got the nerve to wear it on the beach, but she never did. I gladly reached out for the little cover it offered. She pulled it back away from me. She told me I had to do something for her to get first the bottom and then the top. I looked at her questioningly. She told me that before I got the first piece of the suit I had to walk all the way over to the concession stand and get her a cold drink. I reminded her I was completely naked and totally on display. She just laughed and put the suit back in her beach bag. I hung my headed and decided to accept my fate. My pussy was on full tingle now as I realized I was being controlled and manipulated by this sexy twentysomething mom type. I could feel the fear in my tummy at what I had to do, but my pussy wouldn’t stop it’s strange tingling. As much as I cursed myself for getting into this mess, I couldn’t help but be totally turned on by my situation. Was I really a total whore like Amber and Jake said I was?

The woman told me her name was Julie and offered me a kiss for luck. As I bent my naked body down to kiss her she grabbed my arm and pulled me hard to her lips. Her tounge was exploring my little mouth as all the people around us on the beach watched this woman tounge kiss the naked slut that I was. I finished her kiss and headed to the concession stand to get my new boss a drink. I was halfway there with everyone staring, pointing , and guys whistling when I realized I didn’t have any money. I hurried back to Julie and asked her money for her drink. She laughed at me and told me that was my problem and that I should have thought of that before I took her up on her offer. I am such a dumb fuck sometimes, but the realization that I must now interact with other people on the beach was making my little pussy wetter and wetter. What a slut I was.

I walked up to a group of young guys and asked them for money for a soda. They asked me what they would get for it. I asked what they wanted for it. The three tanned guys said they had seen me with Amber and wanted to get a few pics of me kissing their asses too. My pussy was on fire. Humiliated in front of the whole beach again….with pictures….I’d be ruined. So why was I so wet? I needed a total of $1.25 for Julies soda and they said I would get a quarter for every ass I kissed. They took turns with the camera and pulling their trunks down for me to kiss their asses. The whole beach seemed to be taking pictures of the naked slut kissing young guys asses for quarters. I kissed the three guys, then their girlfriends came over and it was their turn for pics. The first girl let me get away with kissing her thonged asscheek, but the second girl was much more difficult. It was the last quarter I needed and I just wanted to get it over with. The girl was a tall blonde with very big tits. She was absolutely gorgeous and knew it. I knelt before her while the others watched laughing at me. She slid her thong to the side and told me she would accept nothing less than a full French kiss on her sexy little asshole. I gulped as I looked around the beach at all the people watching us. She turned around and slapped me hard across the face. She told me to get moving or it would be worse. I froze, just looking at her. Julie had walked over and was looking on amused at my situation.

The tall blonde then reared back and slapped my right tit very hard. I let out a little yelp and she slapped the left one harder. She screamed in my face to get going on that little French kiss. I hung my head and said “Yea ma’am” I was totally defeated again, and my clit was sticking straight out for everyone to see. They must have wondered how a slut like me could be made so horney by being naked in front of the whole beach, and being abused by a lovely blonde girl.

My little whore mouth came to rest on her sexy ass crack. My pink tounge went out and slid into her hot little shit hole. I was overwhelmed with humiliation as all looked on and took pictures of me. Her taste was bitter sweet as my nasty fuckhole began to leak for everyone to see. I pulled out my tounge and looked up at her beautiful face. She slapped my face again and told me that the kiss sucked and told me to do it again…..but this time like I meant it….like I loved her asshole. She even made me say it in front of everyone. “I love your asshole ma’am. I’m dying to kiss it. You are so beautiful and sexy that I need to kiss your asshole…please ma’am” She stood bent over with her thong pulled to one side as I went crazy on her sexy little shit hole. I tounged it for all I was worth. My clit was throbbing as more pictures snapped. Then I felt her sexy asshole kiss back.

A feeling of terror swept over me as I felt the slimy little turd push past my lips. My stomach turned and my pussy was on overload. She was shitting in my mouth in front of all these people. I started to pull away, but she told me I had better stay put or else! She deposited the warm shit in my mouth and turned around to face me. I held the turd in my mouth with it open for all to see. She grabbed my nipples and twisted them hard and commanded me to swallow all of it. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I kneeled naked before her with her warm shit in my slut little mouth. She kept twisting my nipples and screaming at me that I was her fucking toilet and I’d better swallow or I wouldn’t get a quarter. God, was she hot! I was so turned on I almost blacked out.

I swallowed hard, and somewhere deep down in my gut I knew I was a total slut and she could tell me to do anything and I would have to do it. She gave me the last quarter, and as she did she told me I was worth every penny. Then she slapped my face and told me to get my slut ass off her beach. I was about to cum as Julie looked on. This was all for her cold drink and she was loving it. The girl kept slapping my face, one side then the other. She told me that I must love her to put up with this. I told her I loved her everytime she slapped my face hard in front off all these people. I was naked, with my hands at my sides just taking her slaps and telling her I was in love her. I came so hard that I sprayed the beach again in front of everyone. The sexy blonde laughed and walked back to her boyfriend as I headed to get my new boss her drink.

oddwon69
oddwon69
17 Followers