My New Friend "Luke"

Story Info
While wife is away Luke brings some satisfaction.
2.6k words
4.45
28.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1mbibry
1mbibry
777 Followers

My wife Amyre left for Ecuador to take part in an educators field trip up the Amazon where she'd help in the building of a classroom. It was a two week trip which was the longest period of time apart in our 25 year relationship.

We both knew we'd miss each other. I knew she'd miss our emotional connection, but I also knew I would miss our physical relationship. I'm in my fifties but I still enjoy - no, crave - sexual satisfaction.

The first week apart went pretty well. Although I had passing sexual thoughts and random spontaneous hard-ons, especially in the morning... I'd managed to keep my thoughts and desires in check.

The second week was another story. I was horny and no longer capable of denying my need for relief. I broke out my buttplugs and lube and stroked myself into oblivion. I felt relieved, but still longed for more...I was alone and feeling adventurous. The prospect of an affair crossed my mind but I quickly ruled that option out.

I had been at the "toy store" prior to Amyre's birthday and I'd picked up a couple of masturbation aids (fancy vibrators) for her. I was hoping she'd get back into the habit of experiencing regular orgasms and maybe include me more frequently. While I was there I'd also seen something I thought I might like to try for myself, but that trip was about her.

This, I thought to myself, was the perfect opportunity to explore my wilder curiosities.

I went back to the store and made the purchase. The sales girl giggled and said she knew I'd be back. "You couldn't keep your hands off of this toy the entire time I was demonstrating the ones you bought for your wife." She giggled again as she rang up my prize. Smiling coyly she said "Would you like some instructions for using this?"

I blushed and declined her offer, I knew exactly what I'd be doing with my new "lover!"

"Okay." She said, "just remember it can also be used with a harness when your wife returns!"

"In my dreams." I thought...

When my wife came out of the rainforest and was safely back in the civilized Quito we were finally able to text each other. She was having the experience of a lifetime and I read about her week's activities with interest and even a bit of envy. What a great experience!

She casually asked about my week, how I was spending my time... I told her I was working a lot and I'd gone sailing a little. She asked me how I "was holding up" without her in my bed, followed by a winking emoji. I just responded "you know me!" And followed that text with a winking emoji and an "okay" hand emoji. When she asked for details I told her I'd purchased a new friend who was delivering very adequate satisfaction.

We left it at that as it was time for to head for the airport to begin the long journey home to me.

When I picked her up at the airport we embraced passionately for several minutes before retrieving her bags and heading home. Along the way she napped and as she did I couldn't stop glancing her way. She is so beautiful and I'd so missed her.

When we arrived at home I carried her bags in before I awakened her. She slowly climbed out of the car and I assisted her as we walked into the house. She was exhausted. I was happy to have her home, but I was really looking forward to making love to her when she recovered from her travels. I didn't figure that would be any time soon though.

Suddenly she perked up... "I'm taking a bath" she said as she boldly disrobed. "Not much chance to wash up very well in the Amazon." She winked and danced her way down the hall, wiggling her butt for me as she disappeared into the bath.

"Damn. She seems to be recovering nicely" I thought to myself.

The glimpse of Amyre's naked body and the little butt wiggle was all it took to her me started! I quickly made my way to the shower abandoning my clothes along the way. I jumped into the shower and quickly and thoroughly washed myself. I wasn't sure I was going to get good loving but I wanted to be ready just in case. I gently popped in a small buttplug, wrapped a towel around my waist and headed towards the bath to see how Amyre was doing.

She was a sight for sore eyes. She was laying in the water with her head back, breasts up, her knees spread and her hands, one on top of the other covering her pussy. I just drank in the moment staring at my beautiful bride. I couldn't tell if she was awake or not but her hands did not seem to be moving (which was a bit of a disappointment.) I continued to look at this peaceful scene and slowly sat myself down on the floor next to the tub. My cock was stirring and my plug felt heavenly. If she was sleeping and I had to wait another night, I'd be satisfied with this special moment. I just relaxed beside her and bathed my eyes in her beauty.

After a time I watched as a smile came slowly across her face. With her eyes still closed she quietly spoke. "Did you want to show me the new toy that's been so effectively satisfying you? I am a bit curious you know..."

"He's my friend. Not a toy. His name's Luke" I said.

Her eyes opened and I sensed she'd missed my meaning...

"Not a real man, honey" I said. "But a very real lover..."

"Well I love to meet the lover who stood in for me the past couple of weeks." Amyre said.

"Alright, but understand I was very lonely and horny when I met Luke and it's just been lurid sex between us. No emotion. I'm not going to run off with him or anything of that sort..."

"I know you won't honey" Amyre said "I'm perfectly aware of your love of toys and butt plugs. I'm just curious to see what you found that is so 'satisfying."

As I slowly stood my towel remained behind and I gave her a little view of my bejeweled buttplug as I left to fetch Luke. I was so horny now that I wasn't shy about ANY of my little kinks!

I grabbed Luke and some proper lube and headed back to the bath to introduce my lover to my wife...

I kept Luke behind my back as my now straining hard-on lead the way back to the bath. I lowered myself to my knees beside the tub, where my wife remained in the same position she'd been earlier - except that her head was up, eyes open and her hands were now slowly massaging the soft folds of her pussy...

"Amyre, this is Luke" I said as I raised my love toy up into view.

I held Luke just in front of my lips as I showed him to Amyre. "He looks tall and strong. I can see why you like him." She purred.

Luke is a 9" vibrating penis (or vibrator or dildo...) He is very anatomically correct with a lovely bulbous head. He had vibrating motors in the base, shaft and head with multiple setting combinations for varying degrees of stimulation...

"He has this 3" suction cup at the base for solo enjoyment, and the salesgirl told me it would work well with a harness...just in case you were so inclined." I said, smiling at Amyre. I could tell I had sparked her curiosity.

"Show me how Luke satisfied my husband while I was away. Would you honey?" Her hands now moving much more obviously on her vulva and clit.

I looked Amyre in the eyes. I slowly parted my lips. I moistened my lips with my tongue and moved in to engulf Luke's beautiful head with my mouth. I sucked him into my mouth and then pulled off and began to run my tongue up and down his shaft. Amyre's eyes were wide open now as she witnessed her husband begin to blow his friend right in front of her face. I pushed Luke's head back into my mouth and began taking him deeper. I sucked and slurped pushing him deeper and deeper.

All week I'd tried to deep throat Luke but with limited success. It seemed he was just too big for me.

As I continued to caress and suck Luke deeper and deeper into my mouth I looked up at Amyre again. Her eyes were wide open. She was totally hypnotized by the show she was witnessing. Her hands were now splashing as she slapped and caressed her vulva. I was inspired by her reaction and pushed Luke deep into my throat, bottoming out on the base.

"Oh my god" I thought to myself. "I've finally actually done it!"

I held Luke in my throat and turned on his vibrator. I felt Luke tickle me from my Adam's apple to my teeth. I pulled off and then took Luke right back in all the way again. My own cock jerked and spasmed as my pre-cum flowed and dripped onto the floor below me.

I stood up, leaving Luke in the same position stuck to the edge of the tub. I rubbed my wet cockhead on his until he was covered with my pre-cum. I lowered myself again and took Luke deep tasting my own essence as I sucked. God it tasted good and I'd truly come to love how Luke felt in my mouth - and now throat.

Amyre gasped at the sight and followed her gasp with a body shaking orgasm.

"I'd suck this dildo all night to see that again!" I thought to myself. I rubbed some more of my pre-cum on Luke and continued to stroke and suck him. Tasting myself. "So fucking hot." I thought.

Amyre began to recover from her orgasm and asked if this was all Luke and I did all week. I pulled my mouth off of my beautiful Luke and licked all around his shaft & head again a few times. I looked into my wife's beautiful eyes and said:

"Of course not honey... he's much more satisfying when he fucks me." I said.

With that I pushed Luke's suction cup on the floor of the bathroom. I removed my buttplug, I grabbed the lube bottle and squeezed a generous amount of the thick lubricant on Luke's cockhead. Then I massaged and spread the slippery goo all over his shaft. I reached between my legs with a dollop of lube on my middle finger and began to apply it in circles around my sphincter. I added another dollop and plunged my finger into my depths as Luke awaited his turn. I pulled my finger across my prostate and moaned softly. My cock began to ooze even more.

Amyre's eyes were glued to my cock and ass as Luke waited patiently behind me. I wiped a thick droplet of my pre-cup on my thumb and brought it to my mouth for another taste. I suckled my thumb into my mouth making sure I got all of my tasty man milk. Amyre was almost panting with anticipation now.

I adjusted my body to an angle that would allow Luke to move smoothly into my willing hole as I crouched above him. My cock jumped as I felt Luke's cold tip against my puckered hole. I reached back and adjusted Luke's vibrations to their highest setting. I took a deep breath and lowered myself slowly onto my lover right in front of my wife! I felt Luke push against my sphincter. He pushed in as I pushed out just a little - then POP! he was in. Ahhhhhhhhhh... I lowered myself carefully until I felt my buttcheeks touch the floor. I let out a long moan of pleasure. I rested there for a moment as I adjusted to Luke's length and girth.

"Oh my god!" Amyre exclaimed "you're totally being beautifully fucked by Luke!!"

"Oh my god" she said again, "this is soooo hot!! Her hands began working her pussy in earnest now...

That encouragement was all I needed! I fucked my way into a frenzy. I began to fuck Luke like a whore. Literally bouncing up and down on this fabulous 9" fuck machine!

I felt Luke's head as it pistoned from my sphincter to my depths and back again. He felt so smooth and yet sooo rough. I bounced and bounced as my own cock flopped up and down with the motion. It slapped up to my belly and smacked down on the floor over and over as Luke pounded my sensitive insides. The vibration on my prostate, the feeling of Luke's piston deep inside of me and the slapping and smacking that my cock was taking was just too much. I was in heaven as I fucked and fucked and fucked. I became lost in my pleasures. My body filled with lust for the sensations Luke was delivering. My smooth rhythm producing a steady flow of cum which I was now lapping off of my fingers as fast as I could collect it. I loved my taste. I loved my smell. I loved the sounds Luke was making as he fucked me so powerfully. I was lost in this glorious moment.

I screamed out in ecstasy at the top of my lungs as Amyre squealed out in a fit of pure joy. My balls tightened and my throbbing cock began to spew rope after rope of my thick white seed. It launched my sperm onto Amyre's face and hair as she squealed. I squirted my cum ropes every where!

I was still jumping up and down on Luke as my epic orgasm went on and on and on. Never have I ever dreamed that I could have on orgasm of this magnitude. As I felt Luke's bulbous head careening up and down my love canal I was motivated to just keep going. It kept sweeping across my prostate and every time it crossed it caused my cock to jump and leak or shoot more cum!

My wife was now screaming at the top of her lungs "Oh GOD Bryan, fuck Luke! Fuck him! Keep fucking him" she screamed as her fingers pounded her pussy!

I continued to lunge up and down on Luke until my legs finally gave out. I eventually collapsed in a heap on the bathroom floor with Luke still vibrating in my ass. His head just inside of my sphincter.

My wife was still in the tub with her head thrown back again. She too was catching her breath.

I pulled Luke out of my butt and gave him a quick rinse in the bath water before kissing him and taking him deep into my throat once more. I set him lovingly on the counter.

"Well? What do you think of Luke?" I asked my wife...

She just stared at me with glassy eyes and said softly "The two of you are a thing of beauty. He makes both of us very happy..." she said with a smile.

My wife and I have both grown to love Luke. She even bought me a harness!

(That's a string of stories for later...)

We think every couple should have one!

1mbibry
1mbibry
777 Followers