My New Landlady

Story Info
Young Graduate rents a room from a mature widow.
4.7k words
4.4
143.2k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,516 Followers

Tom had put an advert in a supermarket small ads board in his search for a rented room. Tom had graduated with a law degree six years ago. He had his practising certificate but had never used it as he had joined a large Auction House as a cataloger and general assistant. He had worked hard with this firm and had seen an opportunity for an Auctioneer at another large firm. He had got the job. He already had two properties which he had inherited. He had now rented out the property he had lived in, but he now had two weeks to find a rented room. His other property was already rented out. He was saving hard to raise the capital to finance his own Auction House.

His advert had been quite simple. It read, "Young Professional gentleman is searching for a rented room. Can cook but would prefer a cooked evening meal. Willing to help around the house. Must have a good Internet connection. Please phone Tom on xxxxxxxxxx."

He had put the advert in yesterday morning, but so far he had heard nothing. The supermarket was situated in a very wealthy residential area, and he felt sure that somebody would be willing to rent him a room. Then his phone beeped he had a WhatsApp message which read,

"Hi Tom, I have just read your advertisement in the supermarket. I'm in a position to offer you a room. I live in quite a large house. I am a widow. I'm a medical doctor but only work mornings at the health centre. I would be able to offer you an evening meal. My address is Brownhills Road. If you can give me a time when you can visit me, then we can take matters forward. Kind regards, Dr May Harper."

Tom knew the road. It was an exclusive area comprising odd mansions and villas. He replied saying that he would be there after work around five-thirty. He drove into her driveway on the half hour. As he got out of his car, a tall, distinguished woman came out of front door. She was wearing a blouse and trousers. She had long legs and enormous boobies. She offered him her hand and said, "Mr Grey, how do you do? I'm Dr Harper. May I offer you a cup of tea?"

He accepted, and she took him into a lounge. Then she got the tea and biscuits. For the next ninety minutes, she said nothing about herself but had Tom's life history. Tom liked her. She was a very intelligent woman. Every question she asked was deliberate. She asked nothing of his private life. Only about his education and his job. She then said, "Mr Grey, I would love to offer you a room. May I show you the room, and hopefully it suits you. There is a high-speed Internet connection in the house with a cable in your room and also a strong WiFi signal throughout the house."

The room was wonderful. It was large and spacious with its ensuite bathroom. She told him that this had been her bedroom when her husband had been alive, but she had his room redecorated five years ago when he died. She then offered him a fantastic offer for dinner bed and breakfast. She had a housekeeper who would look after his laundry. She showed him around the house. There was a former stable which was empty. He told her that he enjoyed restoring old furniture. He asked if he could use the stable and she agreed. It was arranged that he would move in the following Saturday which also happened to be the first of the month.

They soon got into a routine. It was very correct the way they addressed each other. He was Mr Grey, and she was Dr Harper. The house was enormous, and so were the gardens. It was mainly grass and a firm came in once a week to cut the grass. The rest was set up for a minimal amount of upkeep. They had breakfast together on weekdays at seven thirty. Dinner was always at seven in the evening. They had wine every night with their meal. They generally chatted about how their day had been. After dinner, they would both go to their rooms. She got up at six every weekday morning and swam in the pool in the house. There were a jacuzzi and sauna as well. She suggested to Tom that he should join her for her morning swims.

He started to enjoy the morning swims. The pool was fifty meters long, and they both would swim one kilometre each morning. After a week he felt much fitter. She was now wearing very revealing swimming costumes. They were all one piece, and Tom asked if she had a bikini and the next morning she was wearing the skimpiest bikini imaginable, and she looked stunning. She said, "I haven't worn this for years. I think my boobies have got a lot bigger. Before you joined me for our morning swims, I used to swim naked. It's a nice feeling to swim nude. I have no problem with us swimming naked."

She then took her top and pants off. Her boobies were enormous with big hard nipples. Her vulva was smooth and swollen. It looked wonderful. Tom took off his swimming trunks, and his cock was half hard. May looked at then took it into her hands. She said, "I'm a Urologist, this is the biggest cock that I have ever seen. I look forward to seeing him hard. Let's swim, or we will end up making love all day."

She took him in her arms, and they kissed passionately. He felt the weight of her enormous boobies on his chest. It felt so good. She said, "Tom, I find you so attractive and interesting. I'm a little older than you. I feel comfortable with this and hope that you do too. I would like to share your bed with you. I'm honest, and I would like you to be the same with me."

Tom replied, "May, I'm comfortable with it. I also find you very attractive. I love your curves. I would love to wake up with you next to me. I'm sure that we can have some great fun together. Let's give it a try. We are both adults, we both have needs and urges. I'm looking forward to getting to know you."

They were swimming beside each other. May was telling Tom about her unhappy marriage. She was bisexual but had not been with a man for years. She had one son, but he had died in a car crash when he was nineteen. She was fifty-three and still was having her period. Tom liked everything that she was telling him. They finished the kilometre swim. They kissed in the pool then went to Tom's bathroom to shower. They showered together, washing each other, touching each other. Tom's cock was now rock hard, and May went down on him. Her tongue was everywhere. He slid two fingers into her wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure and said, "Take me. I need it so badly. Fuck me hard and deep."

They dried and went into his bedroom. May was very horny. She lay on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy lips were glistening with her wetness. She took his cock and guided it into wet pussy. With one gentle thrust, he was home and deep inside her. He now started to ride her. He soon had a powerful rhythm going. She was good as she was gripping his cock tightly as he rode her. He was pounding into her now and kept going for another thirty minutes. They both had massive orgasms within seconds of each other. She held him inside her as she kissed him passionately. She said, "That was wonderful, thank goodness it's Friday. We will have an exciting weekend. Let's have a quick shower then I will make breakfast as my first patient is at eight o'clock."

They both left the house at the same time. May was glowing. As Tom drove to his office, he thought if someone had told him last night that he would fuck May in the morning, he wouldn't have believed them. His cock was still tingling from this morning. He liked May a lot. He loved her curves. What had happened this morning seemed so normal; it had happened naturally. He was looking forward to tonight. He arrived at the office and started cataloguing the next auction. The new software made it all so easy.

Just after nine, he got a WhatsApp message from May which read, "Darling, I am so happy that we did that this morning. I feel wonderful. My pussy is tingling. I can't get you and your beautiful cock out of my head. Would you like a curry tonight as there is a super Indian restaurant that delivers and that will give me more time to pamper you? I will move my clothes into your room when I get home. Thinking about you. Love May xxx."

He replied, "The Indian sounds good. I have a house clearance valuation to do this afternoon, so I may be home earlier. I feel the same way. My cock is still tingling. I will help you move the clothes if you want. I'm thinking about you too. All my love Tom xxx."

Just before lunch, he had finished the cataloguing. He was pleased with himself as for the over eight hundred lots he hadn't needed to research one item. He made some roasted cheese sandwiches in the office kitchen and a mug of coffee. He was thinking about the house clearance. In the month that he had been in the company, he had tendered for six clearances and had not been awarded one. The company was not generous with their offers. If the goods in the clearance had a value of one thousand pounds and the transportation costs were five hundred pounds then he was to offer two hundred and fifty pounds.

He had spoken to the Managing Director of his company suggesting that his time could be better used not giving quotes for clearances. He was told that this kind of business was not what they wanted to be in, but the firm must be seen to be offering the service. His phone beeped, he had a message from May which read, "Tom, I'm home. I have felt so happy all morning. I have put some of my clothes into a wardrobe in your room. I'm going to trim around your beautiful cock and balls when you get home. I hate hair in my teeth. How's your day going? When will you be home? I'm thinking about you. Love May xxx."

He replied, "I have felt happy too. I have to give an estimate on a house clearance this afternoon. I should be home around four this afternoon. I'm looking forward to you doing that, but I want to be smooth like you. Your vulva looked beautiful this morning. Would you like to feel my tongue on your clitoris tonight? Love Tom xxx."

May replied, "Yes darling, I would love that. I love oral giving and receiving. I love it if you are intrusive with your fingers as you pamper my clit. I'm going to the hairdresser this afternoon. I'll be home by four. I have put some champagne in the fridge. If you are home first then start without me. I can't stop thinking about you. All my love May xxx."

Tom didn't reply but set off for his two-thirty appointment. He was met by a young man in his early thirties. It was the contents of his mother's house that were to be cleared. Tom went through the home with him. Tom then made him a verbal offer of two hundred pounds on behalf of his company. The man told him that wasn't enough and he wanted four hundred. Tom said, "I agree with you. I made the offer on behalf of my company, and that's all I am allowed to offer. I will pay you four hundred pounds cash tomorrow if you help me load the van. I will be here at ten tomorrow morning."

The man shook his hand, and Tom left. Tom knew that he had made a good deal as there were several oil paintings in a cupboard. There was also some old porcelain in perfect condition. There was a selection of silver which would realise more than four hundred pounds. He would store it in May's stable. Tom had an old Mercedes furniture van which he had purchased from the widow of an Antique dealer. He garaged it in May's stable. He already had all his pieces there, and there was so much space.

He arrived at May's. She was home. She was in the lounge. She was wearing a crotchless pink bodysuit with self-supporting stockings. She poured him a glass of champagne. He took her in his arms and kissed her. It was a long hot kiss. May said, "I love how you kiss. I think you should now take your clothes off. Would you like me to help you?"

Two minutes later they were both naked. The lay on top of the large Chinese rug in the lounge. They started to sixty-nine. He had positioned her so that he had access to both her pussy and her ass. She had his full length in her mouth. Using his index and middle fingers he spread her pussy lips open and out popped a huge hooded clitoris. It was the length and thickness of a man's thumb. He teased it with his tongue for a couple of minutes then went down and started sucking it like a little cock. Soon he was finger fucking her tight wet pussy with four fingers as he sucked her clit. She was moaning with pleasure as she spread her legs fully open and pushed her pussy against his mouth.

Five minutes later he was fisting her pussy as he sucked her big clit. Her pussy was very wet. He had felt her tremble several times and knew that she had cum a few times. He now had two fingers inside her ass, and she loved it. Using her cum as lube, he now had three fingers in her ass. She said, "Tom, I love that but could you concentrate on my pussy this now. I have been ass fucked with one of my girlfriend's strapon, and I loved it. Later I'll put my butt plug in my ass with some lube, and then you can ass fuck me."

He then bent her over an armchair with her holding the arms, went into her doggy style from behind. He soon was pounding inside her with a powerful rhythm as he stimulated her clit with his index and middle fingers. She was good. She was gripping his cock with every thrust. Twenty minutes later he exploded inside her. He pulled out and turned her around and kissed her. She said, "That was wonderful. That's the best oral that I have ever had in my life. I came so often that I lost count. A lot of my patients would love that. I love your cock. It goes so deep. My last orgasm was so strong. I'm looking forward to tonight."

They showered then went into the lounge. Tom stayed naked and she put on her pink bodysuit. She then went out and came back with two towelling bathrobes and her purse. She turned around and bent down. She had a butt plug in her ass. They chatted as they sipped their champagne. She said, "We can spend tomorrow morning in bed."

Tom then explained what had happened with the house clearance and would have to leave at nine thirty in the morning. May said, "I'm happy that you have done that. Always give a fair deal, and you will be successful. You should have a chat with your boss and tell him what you have done then I believe that you will get a lot more clearances. You should advertise them around the University as students are always looking for things."

"I have had a busy morning too. I'm a Urologist and a Gynaecologist. I only work mornings. I specialise in older women with their sexual problems. Vaginal dryness. Orgasm problems. Increased need for arousal and many more other problems with their sex lives. Every day I have ten private patients who come to me for basically sex. I give them orgasm, and they give me one hundred and fifty pounds cash. Every morning I earn one thousand five hundred pounds. There's a lot of money in sex if you know what you are doing."

"I'm honest with you. You are a young man making your way in life. I want to help you. If your boss tells you can't do any more clearances, then I would tell you to hand in your notice and set up the barn beside the stable then you could convert it into an Auction House. How do you feel about how I make my living and you setting up your business here?"

Tom replied, "I believe that you like me, enjoy how we make a living. Through your knowledge and understanding, you can give women pleasure and enjoyment. I have no problem with that. To offer me your property for my use. I respect you so much for this. After our Indian meal let's walk around so that I can see how it could be developed. Thank you for putting your trust in me."

She ordered two Thali dinners with lamb, chicken and vegetables and Naan bread. It arrived thirty minutes later, and it was delicious. They then dressed and went to look at the outbuildings. The barn had two floors and was more significant than the Auction House where he was working. The stables were huge as well. May suggested converting the stables into an Antique Centre. Tom said that was a good idea. They both could see the potential that was there. There was good roads and car parking around the house.

They went back to the house and went to May's bathroom. They both stripped and May started to shave his pubic hair. She had a special disposable razor and within minutes he was smooth all around his cock and balls. She then put an alcohol shaving gel on to him. She then shaved him with a very flexible headed safety razor. He was now completely smooth. She then rinsed him in the shower. She dried him then massaged his cock and balls with a water-based lube. His cock was soon hard. It was so hard and was glistening. May said, "Tom, let me take some pictures. Let me wash my hands and get my phone."

She came back and took several pictures of his hard cock. She said, "It looks wonderful and your balls are full of testosterone. They look so heavy. The tip of your cock is so bulbous, I several good ones of that. She then kissed him. As she kissed him, she pulled the button plug out of her ass. She said, "Fuck my ass now darling and like my pussy, I like it hard and deep."

They stayed in the bathroom. She bent over and gripped a towel rail which was secured to the tiled wall. She was offering her pussy and her ass to him. He put the tip of his cock against her ass hole doggy style. There was a lot of lube around her ass. With a gentle thrust, his cock filled her ass. He then got into a compelling rhythm. He was going deep and hard. He was stroking her clit as he fucked her. After fifteen minutes she had a massive orgasm. She started to shake with it. He felt her warm cum on his fingers as he stroked her clit. She said, "That was fucking amazing. Your cock was stimulating my g-spot and that made me cum. I have never had that in my life before. Do my pussy now darling."

He pulled out of her ass and went inside her pussy doggy style. He was pounding her now. Twenty-five minutes later he exploded inside her. He pulled out and turned her around and they kissed. They hugged and touched each other. They then went to her bedroom and we're asleep fifteen minutes later.

*

On Monday morning Tom asked Mr Carswell's secretary if he could have a meeting with him. Ten minutes later she phoned him back to say that he would see him now. He was shown into his office and the secretary brought him a coffee. Tom explained what had happened on Friday and wanted Mr Carswell to know that he had done this.

Mr Carswell replied, "Tom, I'm so happy that you have the honesty to tell me this. I am so happy with the good work that you have done since you have joined us. I have been so impressed with your work I was thinking of giving you a salary increase. The house clearance work is irrelevant to us but we must be seen to be providing the service. We get offered so much of it. You know the terms we offer and that's the reason we don't get much business from it. If it's a country estate that's full of Antiques, then we are interested."

"I can see that you are interested in this type of business. If you are interested in doing this on your account, then we would give you every lead that we get. As you know, we can be very busy here and we also have our quiet days. On our busy days then I would want you here. On the quiet days then you can go about the clearance business. How do you feel about this?"

Tom answered, "Thank you, sir, for your kind words and you offering me this work. I am delighted here. You have a wonderful staff here. It is a nice and pleasant environment here. I fully understand stand about the busy and quiet times and I will always be here at the busy times."

They shook hands and he went back to his office. He reflected over the weekend. He had arrived at the house just before ten. The man had given him a hand to load the van. He had got back to the stable and he and May had unloaded the items. Everything that they had acquired was in good condition. May was impressed when they had unpacked the items. May was wearing a tight-fitting polo shirt and no bra. She was also wearing tight-fitting leggings and no pants. They had spent Saturday afternoon in bed. Ordered a Chinese take away on Saturday night. They swam on Sunday morning and made love in the pool. She had stood at one of the filter jets at the pool with the jet directed at her ass. She told him that she could get off with the jet in the jacuzzi.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,516 Followers
12