My New Lawyer

Story Info
My first meeting with my new lawyer.
786 words
3.64
14.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am anxiously waiting for my appointment with my new attorney. I have heard good things about him. That he is tough and will get the job done, but will be fair with me.

His door opens and he sticks his head out and motions for me to follow him. I stand and walk towards his office. I hope I am dressed appropriately, slim dark blue skirt, hugging all the right curves and a silk light blue blouse opened to reveal my tits.

There is a couch and a chair in the middle of the room, his desk sits in front of a big window overlooking the city. He motions for me to sit on the couch.

"What can I do for you today?" He asks me.

"Well, I need help, I was charged with having sex in public and I need someone to defend me." I say.

"Did you?" He asks.

"Did I what, have sex in public? Yes I did. It was consensual and no minors were around." I respond "Would you like me to show you what I did?"

"Yes" He says a little hoarsely.

I get up and lift my skirt to reveal that I am not wearing panties and he can see my wetness on my legs. I touch my clit with my finger and moan softly. My other hand goes under my blouse and pinches one of my nipples.

"Would you like to see what happened next?"

All he can do is nod his head yes. I see the bulge in his slacks, I walk over to him and kneel before him and unzip his pants and pull out his cock. I stroke it gently and put my lips on the head of his rock hard cock. He gasps from my touch.

He quickly takes control of the situation and pushes me down the length of his shaft, till it hits the back of my throat. I moan; he has me by my hair forcing me up and down on his cock. He throws me off his cock and turns me over; he lifts my skirt and opens my legs to reveal my dripping cunt.

"You are nothing but a dirty whore, now it' my turn to use you slut." He slips his big throbbing cock into my cunt and I moan, he goes in deep, hard and fast, he covers my mouth with his hand so no one can hear me moan.

He pulls out and shoves me over to his desk; he rips open my blouse to reveal my big tits to him, he takes one in each hand and pinches and twists them till I am about to cum. I can feel the beginnings of the bruises and it makes me smile. He pulls my skirt up and puts two fingers in my dripping cunt, my pussy contracts around his fingers, as he sucks and bites my tits, first one then the other, my nipples are rock hard.

"Take off your skirt slut and stand in front of the window, tits on the glass, ass facing me, arms spread over your head." He orders me.

I do as I am told; the window is cold on my tits which makes them harder if that's possible. I spread my legs for him; he walks over to me and feels my tight ass hole. I moan when he touches it and puts in first one finger then two. He is holding his cock ready he pulls out his fingers and shoves his cock in my ass. I scream, he grabs my hair and pulls hard.

"Shut up slut!" he commands.

He fucks my ass hard for what seems like eternity and finally cums, filling my ass with his seed. He pulls out and pulls me down to his cock by my hair and forces his cock in my mouth.

"Clean it slut." I lick and suck his dick until it is clean. He puts his pants back on and tucks in his shirt. Straightens his tie and throws my ripped shirt at me.

"Get dressed whore. I will represent you; you will pay me with your ass and cunt, when and where I say."

"Thank you Sir, as you wish." I say as I put my skirt back on and the remnants of my blouse.

He opens the door to his office and waits for me to walk out. This is humiliating and hot at the same time. The only person in the lobby is his secretary who smirks at me as I walk out with my head held high.

I look forward to my next appointment and see what else my new Sir has in store for me.