My New Life

Story Info
She leaves school & her new life begins.
1.3k words
3.78
70.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story begins, when I was just Eighteen years old, my name is Valerie. Everyone calls me Val, I had recently left school, I did not get very good grades from my school exams. I looked for work, and could only get a job as a server, part time at the local pub.

I went to seek advice from my former headmaster, at my old school. He suggested, because I had narrowly failed a couple of subjects, his advice was, that I go into the local college and try my exams again. I signed up for another year of education, at the local College.

I found a newspaper round, which paid me over nineteen pounds a week, with the money from the part time pub job I could save for my clothes and other stuff, as well as taking my education that important one step further.

The paper round took me all through the village; I enjoyed the early mornings. I did not have regular boy friend, although I had, had sex once or twice. Everyone commented on my figure, even my stepfather Mike. He was always groping me, and tickling me.

When I was younger, it was fun, but now it was making me feel somewhat funny inside, I found I like the pressing of his hands in certain places.

One of the extra earners I could make on the paper round was collecting the money, because we lived in a village it was better for the shop to have the money collected.

On Saturday mornings, I would first deliver the papers. Quite a few customers left the money at the door for me to pick up, and then when I had finished the round, I would go backwards around the same delivery route and pick up the money from the ones who had not left their money out.

One Saturday, I had finished collecting the money, I took it to the shop, and paid it in. I see Holly Bush Cottage has not paid his money yet Val? Mrs Brooks remarked.

Mr Price is always out walking his dog, so I don't see him every collecting day. I replied. Well he is four weeks late, if he does not pay next week, I will stop his papers, Mrs Brooks said a little angry.

I left the shop with my pay and was walking back home, Holly Bush cottage was at the top of the cul-de-sac, and it was beginning to rain.

I thought, perhaps I would call at Holly Bush, to see if Mr Price was back, and collect the money. As I walked up the lane of the cul-de-sac, the rain got a lot heavier. I ran up the path and rang the bell; I heard the dog Bark, and I was going to leave, as there was no answer.

I turned to go, and the door opened, a very wet blonde-headed man peered around the door. Can I help you he asked a little out of breath?

I have come for the paper money, I replied. Gosh, you are getting wet, he said back to me. Please come in, and I will go and get it for you.

He opened the door, and I could see he had a towel wrapped around his waist. Sorry, he pointed to his towel I was in the shower, wait a moment until I put something more decent on.

With that he scampered up the stairs, his body was not bad at all I thought, he had a very tanned body, and it was there in all the right places.

What am I thinking I said to myself, he came down the stairs again in a long white towelling robe. As he walked passed me, he smelled of fresh soap and eu-de-colgne. He came back with a ten pound note, he handed it to me, as he did it flittered to the floor.

We both bent down together, his robe opened and I could see his manhood, right before my eyes.

He sort of, grabbed his robe and tried to pull it together, as he did he fell backwards, and the robe flew wide open.

I tried to grab him to stop him falling over, and I toppled onto him.

We both said sorry, at the same time. The both of us burst out laughing, his manhood was semi erect, and he was pointing at my chest.

As I looked down, I saw that my blouse had burst open and my right boob was visible. I never wear a bra, and now I was wishing I did.

He stood over me, his member swinging in front of my face, he offered me his hand to pull me up from the floor, but my hand reached out to fondle his erect cock.

He stood stock still, as I wrapped my fingers around the massive girth of his now bursting erection.

He gulped in air; I could feel the blood spurting inside his massive cock. I began to jerk my hand up and down the turgidly thick shaft, he shrugged his robe off standing before me stark naked.

His lips curled over his teeth suck my cock, he growled.

I could not believe that I was going to put this monster in my mouth; I nibbled the tip of his cock, and then licked the top. It tasted salty, but it was nice. My body reacted, I could feel my sex was beginning to get wet, my nipples ached and grew like stalks.

He placed his hands on my head, pushing my head down onto his shaft. His monster cock was inside my mouth, its head at the back of my throat.

I gagged, and then I automatically clamped my mouth around his cock and sucked it. The solid muscle in my mouth rippled, and grew as I sucked it.

He groaned aloud, I felt his hand under my arms, as he lifted me up in front of him. He closed his mouth over mine, and our tongues joined in a tangle of juices.

I felt his hands pull my blouse away; he held my breasts tweaking the nipples. My legs buckled a little, as his hands tugged my skirt down, along with my panties.

We fell to the floor; in a tangle, he opened my legs wide. I saw his massive cock, as he took it in his hand and guided it into my wet inviting sex.

My body began to buck and gyrate immediately, as he sank his cock inside me.

His balls slapped my thighs, as he pulled out, then rammed back into my wet and throbbing pouch.

We seemed to go on forever; my mind was alive with flashes of light and sensations I had never had before.

Suddenly, like a bolt of lighting, my juices poured out of my pouch, and my body was racked with the most sensational convulsions, that I had ever experienced.

Through the mists, of this feast of sheer enjoyment, I heard him groaning and shaking, then I felt his seed burst deep into my body.

This seemed almost like a catalyst, of the first bomb ever to explode inside my body. It went on forever, and I did not want it to stop.

Coming out of a surprisingly long relaxed sleep, which felt like days, in fact was only a few minutes. I knew that I had experienced my first orgasm, more importantly; I had given a man an orgasm at the same time.

We were both a little awkward at first, and then we could not stop talking about how we came to be fucking on the floor.

After all I had only popped in for the paper money, I am sure that I will be collecting in person, and more often from this house.

Watch out for more revelations to come?