My New Life as a Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Trained: Day Two
1.6k words
4.34
86.1k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: Training-Day Two

I woke up the next day to see my cage door open and a note on the floor in front of me.

Because you were a good little whore yesterday, I let you sleep in. Now once you wake up, get dressed in the clothes I have laid out for you and come down stairs and show me your appreciation.

Appreciation? Seriously? I shuddered and got up. I didn't feel as sore as I suspected I would. My throat was a bit scratchy but other than that I felt ok. I crawled over to the bed and looked at the clothes. A pair of peek-a-boo pants and matching bra. A short black skirt, and a chain to go around my waist. I sighed and put them on. No point arguing. After I was dressed I crawled down stairs to the kitchen.

No one was there but my bowl had fresh water and food so I made my way over. I gulped the water down, glad that it soothed the itchy feeling in my throat. I also ate the food, without complaints this time. I did NOT want a repeat of last night. Once I was done I started crawling around the house looking for Him. I found Him in the sitting room watching the news. The headliner was about some kid who had been kidnapped a few days ago. Her body had been found., mutilated and raped and dumped. Like trash. I felt so sad.

"Yea, you get some real sick fucks in the world today." Said a loud voice. I jumped as it shattered the silence. I couldn't help think, hello, pot calling the kettle black you sick twisted fuck. He looked at me and smiled. An evil, terrifying smile. I was suddenly afraid he could hear my thoughts.

"Come here." He barked.

I scurried over to him and sat between his knees, facing him. He petted my head and let his fingers trail down to my breasts. He absently stroked them as he spoke.

"I got some new toys from Ben before he left last night. I want to try them today. Tomorrow Ben will be back with Zara and we'll all play together. Would you like that?" he said. I new how he wanted me to answer.

"Yes Master."

"Good girl. Now stand up and brace your arms behind your back. Legs spread."

I did as I was told and waited. He moved behind me and I felt small leather cuff being attached to each wrists. I ended up with one wrist sitting on top of the other. The I felt a long leather strip against my spin and a leather collar being attached around my neck. I was immobilised. I couldn't move my arms at all and the collar was designed that I couldn't move my head much either. What did he have planned.

"Good girl, Now on your knees."

I got on my knees and waited.

He held something in front of my face and at first, I couldn't make out what it was. Then, as my eyes adjusted I realised it was a gag in the shape of the letter O. He put it in my mouth and buckled it behind my head. I immediately started drooling and tried to slurp it up. He laughed and undid his jeans.

"Hunny, if you want to suck that bad, I'll give you something to suck on."

He shoved his cock into my mouth, which was forced open by the gag. His dick thrust into my mouth, deep into my throat. I gagged and my eyes leaked. I was still not used to deep throating but he knew that and seemed to delight in my pain. He grabbed my head and fucked me hard and fast for a few minutes before cumming straight into my stomach.

"Well, that's better." He smiled lovingly. "Now I should last a bit longer. I've been waiting all morning to do that. But you earned your sleep last night Sweetie."

I slurped and sniffed and he sat beside me. I then noticed that on the table beside the arm of the chair, was small case. This was where he was keeping all the toys. My suspicions were confirmed when He turned to it and pulled two small bells attached to chains from the bottom of the box.

He stood me up again and leaned down to take my nipple in His mouth. He sucked hard and nipped me with His teeth. I cried out in pain but was horrified when my pussy started getting wet. Once it was hard enough he slid the little ring at the end of the chain onto my nipple and tightened it. He repeated this with the other nipple and by the time He was done, my pussy was dripping juice down my thighs. I was horrified. How could such behaviour turn me on? How could He turn me on after all he's done?

One the bells were in place He delighted in playing with them. Swinging them back and forth, pulling them, spinning them. Each action hurt. Each action sent a tingle of pleasure to my pussy.

Next He moved me to the arm of the nearest chair and bent me over it. I thought He was going to rape my ass again and flinched, waiting for the pain. But I was surprised when He pulled my panties aside to expose my anus and gently rubbed His finger over it. He leant down and I felt His tongue slipping over and over my puckered little star. I squealed when the tip slowly entered me. He took his time rimming me out, tasting my forbidden hole. It felt so good, I couldn't stop myself from moaning. My his thrust back to meet his talented tongue and I groaned as he slipped two fingers into my pussy easily.

He coated his fingers well with my gently pushing them into my anal passage. He shushed me and petted me when I flinched and I would swear he was a different man from the monster of yesterday.

Once my ass was well and truly wet He moved away from me and I cried out in denial.

"Please don't stop."

He chuckled and pet my ass.

"Don't worry pet, I'm not finished yet." He kissed me on each ass cheek and told me not to move. I heard him going across to the couch again and when He returned his thumb slid into my ass with a pop while His middle finger rimmed the edge of my cunt.

I sighed and pushed back again. I needed something thicker. My clit was slowly dragging against the material of the chair and I needed relief. I felt him the, putting something cold against my cunt. It was large and cold and solid. I tried to turn around but I got a smack on the ass for my efforts. Slowly He pushed the object into me. I had never had anything bigger in my pussy than my finger and the object hurt as it entered, but He was slow and gentle. After a few minutes of pushing and pausing, the shape was all the way in.

"Such a good little slut for her Master." He praised me. "One more to go."

One more what? I wanted to ask. But then I felt his tongue back on my little star. He covered in saliva and pushed something small and round into it. It was pretty easy from the shape to guess what these were. Anal beads. I might – still- be a virgin but I wasn't clueless. He pushed them in one by one, each time bathing my asshole with His tongue before pushing in the next. The beads got bigger and bigger until it hurt. The last one felt like it was the size of a snooker ball.

Once it was inside me He sighed and just stood there. I was still horny, despite the mild pain I felt. I pushed my ass out, humping the chair arm. His seemed to amuse Him and He told me to go harder. I did because the relief of orgasm was close. I humped faster and harder, sure I was going to have friction burns on my pussy lips.

"Stop!" he called, just as I was about to come. I panted and moaned but stopped. I felt his fingers rub against the object, obviously a dildo, in my pussy. I felt Him pulling it out and I groaned. No, I like it where it is! Just as the tip was about to leave my body, and I was about to complain and beg him to let me cum, he shoved the dildo in fast and hard to the hilt. The way he was holding it meant that the tip of his fingers were also inside my cunt. I was filled to the max. I screamed and came and shuddered and cried. It was so intense. He reached with his free hand and pulled all the beads out of my ass and I came again as they slide over my sensitive nerves.

Once I came back to earth, I realised I had passed out and when I awoke I was sitting on His lap, my hands free, my nipples released and my pussy and ass empty. He held me gently, like he once did when life made sense. He was watching a movie with Steven Segal and stoking my hair. Every now and then I feel him kissing my hair.

The way he held me wasn't sexual. It was comfortable. It was familiar. It was loving. I realised then that in his own sick, way Uncle James did in fact love me. I wasn't just a random body he could use. He didn't want a random body. He wanted me. I turned my head into his chest and I cried silently. He just held me tighter and murmured sweetly in my ear.

I cried for myself. I cried for the things I had lost but mostly I cried for him.