My New Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby and his Neighbor get closer.
10.9k words
4.6
20.7k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2016 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.


Copyrights:

This story is written, authored, and copyright owned by, Author, Penname Henry C. Roberts. This is a complete work of fiction.

Except what is permitted by the US Copyright Act of 1976, No part of this story or art can be written, reproduced, copied, or stored in a sharing database, or shared without prior written consent of the author.

This story is a work of fiction: names, character, places, location (websites), and ideas are products of the author's imagination. If anything resembles anything actual, it is by coincidence and solely used fictitiously. All characters are fictional and over 18 years of age.

Disclaimer:

This story is for Adult Only. If you are underage, exit now. Make sure to store this book where minors cannot access it. This book contains graphic language and scenes of sexual acts. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18 years old. All sexual acts are consenting. This story portrays scenes of intercourse, voyeur, hand and Fellatio.


My neighbor is Annie Ashley, aka Anna Ashleigh the famous voluptuous soft-core internet goddess (her internet life is not known in the story, yet). It is the summer before I start college, and I have, by some grace of god, been given the job of Mrs. Ashley's yard boy, and it started off great.

Cellphone in hand, I text Ted:

(Image sent titled, 'AnnieBikiniTanning')

"Holy Fucking God. How did you get this picture?"

"This afternoon. While I was mowing her backyard."

"Is she topless?"

"Yep! See her curvaceous ass in the G-string?"

...

...

"Are you jerking off?"

"Can you stop texting me for 30 minutes?"

"You mean 30 seconds!! LOL. Later"

Lock cellphone.

After my first day as Annie's yard boy, I am to return today to trim the hedges. However, it's raining. I cannot tell you the number of times I have masturbated thinking of Annie's voluptuous breasts and thick creamy thighs. This day passes in a cloud of misery. I even suggest a friendly visit to my mother to attempt to have a reason to visit, Annie. However, all attempts fail.

The next day starts out the same. The rain has decided to be my enemy. However, an enemy can become a friend, quickly. When my cellphone rings, my prayers are answered.

"Bobby, do you know much about sinks?" Annie asked.

"Yes, I hate to washes dishes in them. What's the problem?"

Her soft laughter raises my confidence and libido. Annie says, "I dropped my earrings in the sink. Can you help get them? I called a plumber, but the only one that answered is busy due to the weather."

"Yeah, sure. I have retrieved my mom's earrings a few times when they slid in the drain and dad wasn't around. I will grab the tools and be over."

"Great! You're the best, Bobby. Thanks. See you, soon," she said with excitement and joy.

I look through my father's tool box and grab the pipe wrench and drain pliers. I open the back door and jog over to Annie's house. The two times I have seen Annie, she has worn short rap video shorts. I am hoping for a repeat. I knock on her front door. Annie opens the door in sweat pants and a large shirt. I guess third time is not the charm for sexy outfits. Damn cold wet weather, it's my new enemy.

"Hey Bobby, thanks for coming over to help me. Aren't you cold?" Annie said gesturing to the shorts and t-shirt I have on.

"I am OK. Thanks. So, it's the kitchen sink where you lost your earrings?"

"No, it's the master bathroom sink. I was trying them on. Follow me, I will show you."

As I follow Annie into her house and up the stairs to her bedroom, my eyes check out her ass. Even in her baggy sweat pants, her rear-end looks delicious. Her blond hair swings side to side in a ponytail, and I can smell her sweet spice perfume. The sweet alluring aroma follows after her as she heads to her room.

Annie opens the door to her bedroom. In the middle of the room is her bed, a large king size bed with a light purple comforter over the bed. Her pillows match the light purple. The bedroom is decorated with beautiful outdoor pictures on the walls. The bedroom has nice clean powder smell of its own. Before I get left behind, I continue after Annie into the bathroom.

"You have a nice house, Annie."

"Thank you. Do you like the beach décor in the bathroom?"

"Yes," I replied as I observe her ocean/beach shower curtain with rugs and art to match.

Annie points out which of the two sinks in the bathroom that she lost her earrings. I slide under the sink and within about ten minutes, I have the earrings rescued from the pipe. I reach out from under the sink and hand the earrings to Annie as I say, "This what you lost, ma'am?"

"Yes! Awesome! Thanks!"

"Give me a minute to put the pipe back on, and I will be all done."

After replacing the pipe, I place the tools down under the sink and start to get out from under the sink.

"Let me help."

I feel Annie lowering my shorts. Before I have time to think or speak, she has my short down, and my dick in her hand.

"Annie! What are you doing?"

"I'm repaying you for helping me, again. You're my hero, Bobby."

After she replied to my question, Annie lowers her mouth down around the hard cock in her hand. She slowly circles her tongue around the tip of my cock before lowering her head further down the veiny shaft.

"Oh God, this feel so good. Are you sure?"

"mmhm," Annie hummed around my rock hard manhood. She also answered with three quick strokes of her lips up and down the length of the shaft which is held tight in her mouth. She takes it in and out of her mouth before releasing it from the grip of her lips.

"Like it, Bobby?"

"Mmmmhmmm!"

Annie lowers her head back down. All I can see is her blond hair in a ponytail fall to the side of her head, and I smell her lavender shampoo. Her lips resume their work on my hard rod. She makes a tight vacuum around the head and lowers her suction down the shaft. Once half of my manhood is inside her warm wet mouth, her tongue starts its work. Her tongue rubs the underside of the shaft while she maintains the tight suction. Before I can speak, she continues tracing my shaft with her lips.

"Oooo ... hmmm," I moaned to her increase pace. This feeling has to be heaven.

"Do you need help, Bobby? Or do you plan to take a nap?" she said with a giggle.

"I ... um. Need help," I said lying under the sink. My shorts are pulled up, and the daydream has burst. I lean out from under the sink and hold my hand up to Annie. She takes my hand and helps me stand.

"Thanks again, Bobby. You're a life saver."

"It's no problem," I replied as I gather my tools.

At the door, Annie places her hand on my shoulder and tiptoes to kiss my cheek. I am taken by surprise and my face turns red. "See you when the rain stops," Annie said as I walk through the doorway in a daze.

"OK."

Two days later, the weather clears, and I can resume Annie's yard work.

As I walk out of the garage with my father's hedge trimmer, he calls to me. "Bobby, are you going to do the yard next-door? I can help," my father said with a crooked snicker on his lips.

No way will I bring my father or anyone to visit the goddess next-door. I have already started to think of ways to get closer to her, so I replied, "No dad, I'm fine. Plus, mom will be back soon. Won't she be looking for you?"

Annie's yard has two long hedges that run down the sides of her property. These both take a fair amount of time. The entire time, I try to make lots of noise in hopes to alert Annie, and in hopes, I see her. However, I don't see any sign of her. I think, 'Hope she's home'.

After trimming the hedges, I head to the backyard to trim the few little hedges back there. 'Fuck, she isn't home,' I think. Then, just as I am finishing, Annie appears at the back door.

She smiles and waves. I can see a glass in her hand as she asks, "Bobby, want some lemonade?"

"Yes, Thanks."

Annie has on jeans and a t-shirt. Of course, on Annie, the shirt is very tight around her sizable breasts. Her shirt is little, low-cut, and green with the words, 'Coffeehouse' on the front. Her 3-inch black heels complete the look with her blond hair down. This is the first time I have seen her hair down and not in a ponytail. I smell a sweet perfume as I notice she has makeup on.

'Shit, I bet she is going out. Some fucking hot date or something,' I think to myself.

"Come in. Have a drink, Bobby. You look hot. How have you been?" she said as I follow her to the dining room table. We sit down together.

"I've been good. Just enjoying the rainy summer day, indoors. Playing video games and watching Netflix. Chilling. You? Like the neighborhood?"

Annie smiles and says, "Yeah, I like it here. People seem nice. I am happy to have your help. Bobby, you know that sunblock lotion you helped me with earlier this week?"

"Um...Yes, I remember." I said as I recall how I shot my cum load on Annie's back and ass while she thought I was putting sunblock on her.

"I threw it away. It made my back all sticky and had a weird smell."

"Oh. Man. Well, I bet that stuff can go bad," I said nervously. I pray Annie doesn't know what I did. Her expression gives the idea she doesn't. She just smiles, and I think, 'gorgeous and an air head. Wow'. "Annie, I know it's Sunday, but you look like you're going out. D... Do you have a date?"

"No, I have a flight."

"A flight?" I said confused with a sigh of relief, and I'm fucking happy. I imagine Annie is asked out on dates, all the time.

"I will be gone all week. However, when I come back Friday, I do have a date, Saturday night. The manager from the local grocery store asked me out. He seems nice, and I'm new in town. So, I agreed."

"Oh," I replied. In my head, I yell, 'FUCK! FUCK! Fuck!!!' Then, I say calm, "You mean, Steve?"

"Yes, at the Market. Do you know him?"

"Not really." I said thinking, 'Have to stop this?'

Annie hands me an envelope. "Here, Bobby. It's your pay for the week. Also, can you keep a secret? Just between you and me? I want to share with you"

"Yeah, definitely," I said with a look of confusion. My mind races with ideas of what she means.

Annie takes the envelope back and writes something on the top. She then hands it back to me. It's a web address with a login and password. I look at it.

I look up at her and say, "What's this?"

"You'll see. But, remember. It is our secret. You're nice and helpful, Bobby, so I want to share my secret with you, but only you. You're 18? Right?"

"Yeah," I said as I fold the envelope in half and put it in my pocket. I stand tall sticking my chest out. I'm disappointed she thinks I may not be an adult. My thoughts about her sure are adult. I hear a honking noise, outside.

"It's my taxi," said Annie.

I helped take two of her suitcases to the cab. Before Annie gets in the cab she surprises me with a hug, a tight hug. I hug her back. The hug is only for a few seconds, but during that moment, I feel Annie's voluptuous breasts smash into my chest. Even through our clothes, she feels great.

Like a love struck idiot, I wave as her cab drives off. Annie waves back and smiles.

I have until Friday to sabotage Annie's date. Somehow!

Later that night

I do not get a chance to check out my tip from Annie until bed.

After Annie left, my mother had me doing our yard work. Then, when I thought I was free, my mother informed me we were going to my grandmother's for dinner. Through the entire dinner, I keep wondering why Annie gave me a website address.

Finally in my room before bed as the site loads, my eyes widen. They grow wider and wider. I can't believe what I am seeing. On the screen, I see Annie. She has her own website. The fact she has her own website isn't the news or why my eyes are the size of the moon. It's the fact she is topless. Since I met her this summer, I have been fantasizing about Annie's extensive chest, and here she is, completely exposed.

Now, I am not going to tell you what her site was all about. If you want to know, you can find out yourself, but remember she is mine, and it's a secret. Now, what I will tell you is over the next two days. I look at every picture and movie Annie is in on her site, from bikini and bra pictures to her completely nude and spread eagle. I enjoy watching videos of Annie with other busty models. Furthermore, I notice she never models with men. This pleases me because I want to be the only guy for Annie.

I must've lost 10 pounds over the next two days, exploring every corner of her site. The weight loss is not due to the skipped meals but the gallons of cum I shot masturbating. I fantasize about her in every photo.

Wednesday (two days before Annie returns)

I have no idea how to stop Annie from going out on her date. She returns in two days and her date is the day after. The only thing I can think of is to go talk with Steve.

Steve is about 40, 6 feet in height, and athletic. He works at the local grocery store as an Assistant Manager. He coaches the middle school's basketball team. When I was in middle school, he was my coach. Steve reminds me of Ned Flanders in his personality and appearance except for his slick black hair. Now, Slick Flanders is going on a date with Annie, and I want to Homer Simpson him with my hands around his neck.

Walking into the store, I walk around acting like I am shopping. After picking up a 2-liter bottle of soda and a bag of chips, I see Steve. He is in the soup aisle putting up cans. I decide just to walk by him. The store is a local market, and my mother comes here often. My mother and I have spoken to too many of the regular employees and have come to know many, including Steve. As I approach him on the aisle, the smell of Old Spice fills my nose.

"Hey, Bobby. How's it going?"

I only glance in his direction as I reply, "Good! I'm just picking up some gaming supplies."

"I see. So, how is your summer going? I hear you have a summer job."

"Yeah, doing some yard work. It's no big deal. My mother makes it seem like more than it is," I said now facing Steve.

"Well, I didn't hear it from your mother. Annie, your new neighbor, told me," Steve said with a smirk on his lips. Now, I truly hate him.

"Oh," is all I could think to say.

"She seems nice. Real nice!" Steve said with a smile on his face.

I came here not liking him, and now I really don't. However, a smirk comes to my lips as I think about Annie's secret, a secret that I know and he doesn't. I hear Steve continue talking.

"In a few days, I am supposed to go on a date with her. Well, kind of a date. We are going to meet at your parent's BBQ. We are going together. But..."

Now, I have some hope. I forgot about my parent's party, and I had no idea Annie's "date" is just going to be at my house. I am active listening to Steve with 'umm's and 'yeah's until I hear the "but..."

"But?" I said with a questioning tone.

"I will be late. I have to work a double shift. Just found it out. If I leave her a message, I bet we can reschedule," Steve said with doubt as he looks down at the floor.

I think to myself, 'Not if I can help it.'

"She's out of town," I said to Steve, and I think to myself, 'My mother said she did not have a cellphone, yet! This is good for me.'

"Yeah, I have her home number. I can leave a message and call Friday," Steve said casually. However, his look of concern betrays him.

"Oh umm, Yeah," I said trying to not seem too excited. "I bet it will work. I have to go, later Steve."

I nod my head to him as I walk away. Now, I know Steve's only point of contact, and I have a plan. I will have to get rid of Steve's messages and keep him from contacting Annie. Then, Annie will believe he stood her up. This may open an opportunity for me to get closer to her.

As I head home, I decide my good news deserves some hardcore gameplay and more visits to Annie's website.

Wednesday (night)

I know the gods want to help me win over my neighbor. They have given me a chance. Not only do I know the plans of the guy asking her out, but I have the key to her house. Annie left my mother a key. Since my mother is the head of the Neighborhood Watch, Annie asked my mother to keep an eye out. I plan to sneak over and delete the message in the cover of night, but I fell asleep. Before lying down, I was wondering through Annie's website. When my hand found my stiff cock, my plans went down the drain or in a sock to be more exact. After losing my load, I had to rest.

I wake up about 3AM. When I realize I have forgotten to go over to Annie's house, a loud sigh escapes my lips. Also, at that same moment, I feel movement. In a daze, I don't understand what it is at first. I feel my bed shift, and it seems to move side to side. I smell Annie's sweet romantic perfume. Then, I hear her voice.

"Bobby. I came home early. I missed you."

I look down my chest to see Annie crawling up over my legs. She is moving up the length of my body, straddling my hips, and her knees are to the side of my thighs with her hands on the side of my torso almost under my raised arms. I look down and notice Annie is wearing her petite blue bikini from the last photo shoot I saw on her site. She must have been doing another shoot in this outfit and wore it home for me.

Annie's hair and makeup look like she just came from a shoot and her breast hang down and out of the barely-containing bikini top. The bikini barely covers them, and her breasts appear so large and luscious hanging over me. Annie's alluring blue eyes capture my soul daily but accented by the eyeliner and sweet perfume smell, her large blue doe eyes capture me for eternity.

"Bobby, pull down your boxers. I need you. I want you. You are so brave to save me from that asshole, Steve," Annie said in her soft romantic angelic tone. I think, 'I stopped their date, when?' I can't remember.

I pull down my boxers and feel Annie take my cock in her hand. My dick is limp but begins to stiffen in her warm soft hands.

"Bobby, you're so big and growing. Is it for me?" Annie said as she starts to stroke my hot hard manhood.

"Oh, yes. Yes, ma'am."

Then, I feel Annie's lips wrap around my purple head.

"Oh, Shit" is all I get out as I feel her start sucking the tip of my cock.

I feel Annie's tongue circle around the head. Then, slowly, she takes more and more into her mouth. As I feel the tip of my dick enters a tighter area, I think, 'She just deep throated it.' I look down to see Annie's lips move back slowly and my hard member comes back into view. Then, she goes down on my stiff hard cock, again. I feel her full lips tighten around my hard member. It's all I can do to keep from losing my load.

As Annie continues her oral pleasure, I feel her curvaceous breasts rub over my thigh. The feeling of her voluptuous chest smashing into my thigh is wonderful. Then, she stops her blowjob. Annie removes my cock from her mouth and moves closer to me. I feel her vast breasts trace over my cock. She still has on her small blue thin bikini top.

"God Annie, ooo... wow," I moaned. "You feel so good."

"Wait, I have a lot more for you Bobby," replied Annie with a smile.

After her nipple caresses the length of my shaft, I feel her bosom press into my waist line, and then, Annie pauses. The tip of my cock touches the underside of her breasts. Since the bikini fabric is thin and tight, the fabric just covers her silver dollar nipples and half of her large teardrop shape breasts.

Thus, a lot of cleavage is exposed underneath her chest as she straddles my legs and leans down over me. Then, she leans back some, and my swollen, pre-cum leaking, purple cockhead presses into Annie's underboob cleavage from below. I hear Annie moan softly as she feels it slide between her cleavage, and she smiles.