My New Next Door Neighbour for the Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I side stepped her, placed my hands on her hips and gently pushed her towards the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Move back and spread 'em," I ordered, with a big grin on my face.

"Wha..", started Clare. I don't think she was used to someone calling the shots.

I leant down and slipped my arms under her thighs. In one movement I lifted her and pushed her back on to the bed spreading her legs wide. My head then followed through as I dived into her still wet pussy. I pulled my arms out from under her and used my fingers and tongue to explore the folds of her labia.

After a minute or so of licking and slurping, she was very wet, I lifted my head and looked up her body. She had propped herself up on her elbows and was looking down enjoying the show.

"Very tasty," I muttered as I dived in again, this time seeking out her clit with my tongue.

I worked my tongue around her clit and then started gently sucking.

"God! Your good! Keep doing that!" she said as I felt two hands on the back of my head shove my face into her.

I could feel her clit becoming engorged so I gently nibbled it.

"Gently!" I heard her say.

A few minutes later she lifted my head up with her hands.

"I really need that cock inside me," she said.

I knelt up as I heard her tear a condom packet open. She expertly slipped the condom on my very hard cock.

"Lay on your back," she said.

I lay down and propped my head up on some pillows. In one practiced movement Clare swung her leg over me. Then, reaching down to hold my cock in position, she sat on me. My cock penetrated her further this time before she had to stop, lift, then plunge down on me again. Our pelvic bones met. She took a deep breath.

"That's deep," she said, leaning forward.

She kissed me lightly on the lips then licked her juices off my face. I placed my hands on her hips as she lifted up and grazed a nipple past my lips. I didn't need to be asked. I ran my tongue around her areola and flicked her nipple with my tongue.

"Now the other," she said, as she moved her other breast in range of my mouth.

"Just lift your hips a bit," I asked.

As she lifted I ran my tongue around her other areloa and started to suck her already hard nipple. While this was happening I slowly started to pump my cock in and out of her.

"Slowly this time, make it last," she purred.

Keeping up a slow steady pace I gently fucked Clare from below. I watched as she straightened her back and ran her hands up her torso then held her breasts. She was 'in the moment' as I liked to explain it. Her eyes were closed, head slightly back. The world could have ended and she wouldn't have been aware of it. I kept up that steady pace for a good fifteen minutes.

I then felt a ripple of her internal muscles down my cock. I eased off a little to just hold her there. I wasn't ready for her to orgasm yet. I dropped a notch to a slightly slower steady rhythm.

Hmmmm, so good," she purred. "More?"

"Not yet, just enjoy," I said as I squeezed and dug my fingers into her ass a little.

I slowly picked up the pace. She placed her hands my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

I smiled and picked up the pace. I felt the ripples again. I found the right rhythm and kept at it. I was watching her face. She had closed her eyes again.

"Close! - So close - Please. - More!" she said in short breaths.

And then she came.

"I'M CUMMMMMMMING," she cried and slumped down on me.

I felt the shudders run through her body. She whimpered.

"So good! - Wanted it! - Needed it!" She whispered between breaths.

We lay together like this for I don't know how long. My cock was still very hard.

Clare finally sat up and looked down at me.

"That's got to me be the best orgasm I have had in ages," she said. "But you've got more in you. Haven't you?"

Clare wiggled her ass and ground her hips against mine.

"The time has come," I said in a commanding voice.

"OFF!" I ordered as I pushed my hips up and rolled her off me.

"But...," said Clare.

"No buts," I said. "Over and on your knees," I commanded, as I gave her a playful slap on the ass.

As I suspected, Clare was a woman who liked to be in control. I had met the type before, particularly in business. A tall striking blond with good Iooks, more often than not used to twisting men around her little finger to get what she wanted either in bed or in the office. I thought it was time to give her a little taste of her own medicine. It would be interesting to see how far she would let me push her.

I sat up and turned around on to my knees. I placed a hand under Clare's thigh and propelled her into a kneeling position. I then reached over her and around her upper thighs spreading her legs, and finally placed my hands firmly on her hips.

"Don't move. You are just where I want you," I said, moving behind her to position my cock.

"Are ready?" I asked. Before she could answer I said, "Tell me. Tell me how much you want this cock inside you."

"Just put it in," she gasped.

"No. You need to tell me how much you want this cock inside you," I asked her, as the head of my cock nuzzled the lips of her wet pussy.

"Just...," she said as I interrupted her.

"No. You need to tell me how much you really want this cock," I said firmly as I started to rub my rock hard cock along the lips of her pussy.

"I really want it," she said with a hint of desperation.

"How much?" I said firmly.

I could feel her juices drenching the tip of my cock. Clare was highly aroused and wasn't getting what she wanted.

"Ask nicely," I prompted again.

She broke.

"Please. Please, I badly need your big cock inside me. I've been thinking about it all afternoon. I need it. I really need you to be in me. I want to be fucked," she pleaded.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" I said as I slid the full length of my cock inside her.

Knowing that I had already stretched her earlier in the afternoon I kept pushing when I started to meet a little resistance. Clare took a sharp intake of breath as I pushed my cock home.

"God that's good!" she exclaimed. "Your cock is so big."

"Now I'm going to fuck you until I cum," I said, as I slowly started to pump my cock into her delicious pussy.

Clare moved her arms so she was resting her head sideways on a pillow. She placed her hands on her buttocks and dug her fingers into her firm flesh. This position accentuated her ass sticking up to take my cock.

I shuffled my knees a little closer and held her hips a little tighter. She started to gently smack her ass with her left hand as I picked up the pace.

"Harder!" said Clare.

"Ask nicely," I responded.

"Please fuck me harder," she asked.

I picked up the pace and was now slamming my cock into her at about half speed. Clare was letting out little grunts at the end of each thrust.

I felt some muscle contraction. She must have been close to orgasm.

"More!" she ordered.

"No!" I said and kept up my rhythm.

"Please more," she gasped.

"No, not yet," I replied.

Ten thrusts later she came as I knew she would. Her arms moved to beside her body and grabbed handfuls of bed sheet.

"SHIT! I'M CUMMMMMING!" she cried.

I felt the shudders run through her body. I kept up my steady rhythm. This time she didn't ask me to stop.

"Spank me," I heard her say in a slightly subdued voice.

"I think you can ask more nicely than that," I countered.

"Please spank me", she asked.

"Why do you want me to spank you? Tell me how hard, nicely," I said in my firm voice.

"Please. I need you to spank me hard on the ass. It makes me feel so good," she asked.

I leant forward and whispered. "How does it make you feel good?" I asked.

"Please. It, - it helps me cum," she whimpered.

I immediately picked up my pace another notch and started to firmly spank her on the left ass cheek. The effect was almost instantaneous.

"OH FUCK! CUMMMMMMMING!" she cried.

The shudders that ran through her body were more intense this time. I stopped spanking her ass as they subsided but kept up my relentless fucking rhythm.

"That's good. Enough," she whispered.

"Not yet," I said as I upped my pace another notch.

Clare whimpered as I continued to pound her pussy hard. I started to spank her right ass cheek. Ten seconds or so later it had the desired effect.

"GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAAAAIN!" Clare cried out.

I felt her internal muscles contract hard on my cock. Her body shook. I stopped spanking her ass.

"Please," I heard her say.

"Please what?" I replied, as I shifted into top gear.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Tell me Clare. Please what?" I asked again.

"Please. Please make me cum again before you do," she rasped out.

"My pleasure," I said between thrusts, as I gave her a single hard slap on her left ass cheek.

I heard her suck in a deep breath. I slammed into her as hard as I could, feeling the first tingle in my balls. This time I gave her a single hard slap on her right ass cheek.

"AH! - FUCK! - CUMMING! - SHIT!" Clare gasped in rhythm to my thrusting.

I felt Clare's body explode in orgasmic spasms. That pushed me over the edge. My cock let go and I erupted.

"FUUUUUUCK!" I exhaled.

I slowed down as I my cock continued to spew cum and I felt the shudders continue through Clare's body. I was drenched in sweat. I looked down at Clare. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat and her hair a wet mop. We had been fucking for at least 35 minutes and I was just about spent.

I just knelt for a while with my deflating cock still inside Clare. I was gently massaging her red ass cheeks. I could hear her breathing deeply.

I slid out and lay down beside her. She rolled on to her side. I brushed aside some of the wet hair plastered to her face from around her eyes. She had the biggest smile on her face. I could feel my heart beat returning to normal.

We lay quietly for a good 10 minutes. I spoke first.

"You OK?" I asked.

"More than OK. I, I feel amazing. It's hard to describe," she replied dreamily.

Borrowing from my corporate vocabulary I then said, "Break it down. Try and give it to me in parts."

"I feel yummy. I think my hair is tingling. My ass cheeks are deliciously sore. My legs feel like jelly. My pussy has been destroyed and you..., you..., you made me came 4 times in a row. I thought 3 times was amazing but 4 times was impossible," Clare tried to explained.

"Intense, wasn't it?" I said.

"I have been comprehensively fucked silly by you," Clare concluded with a big grin on her face.

"How about that," I said. "And all you had to do was let go a little bit and ask nicely."

"It was wonderful. All of it, wonderful," she purred, snuggling into my side.

"You were damned hot," I said. "That beautiful ass in the air, my cock slamming into you, you begging to be spanked, wanting to cum for the fourth time. All a big turn on."

I put my arm around her. Lying there, enjoying that post-coital feeling, I reflected on the afternoon and the evening. There was no doubt about it, Clare was red hot fuck and a hell of a lotta fun. All she had to do was relax and let go, and not be demanding, to get so much more out of it. The summer ahead was really looking up.

To be continued...

*****

Dear Reader, These stories are all my own work. I draw from real life experience, stories I have heard and my vivid imagination. If you like what you read please let me know. For those of you interested I am open to your suggestions.

12