My New Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
A distraught owner receives a new type of pet.
1.4k words
3.57
9.5k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new pet for a lonely woman.

Sitting on my couch alone had become my new hobby. After the loss of my baby, Shadow, I was devastated. Days would go by where I just sat at home and stared at the wall, lost in my depression. God knows I gave that cat the best life possible, so when he was struck by a careless drunkard, I was not ready.

My laptop made a shrill noise, rousing me from my thoughts. Numerous colors flashed around a message: 'New pets available! Good homes needed! Limited time only! Just click ENTER!'

I eyed the screen. After just losing my baby, any type of companionship was welcome, so I did what any grieving owner would do. I pressed ENTER.

The face of a man appeared, filling the screen. "Welcome to the Hybrid Pet Adoption Project also known as HPAP. You may call me Doc. Here you will choose your hybrid's name, species, gender and appearance. Choose wisely." The face disappeared and five animal icons took its place. "Please choose a species."

I moused over the animals as Doc's voice read their descriptions.

"Wolf: Intelligent and social species. Heightened strength and tolerance.

"Fox: Sly and creative species. Heightened curiosity and intellect.

"Rabbit: Quiet and timid species. Heightened memory and taste.

"Dog: Playful and affectionate species. Heightened sense of smell and learning.

"Cat: Observant and relaxed species. Heightened sense of hearing and agility."

Selecting the cat, I watched as the screen changed again.

"You have selected the cat hybrid. Change of species cannot be changed after this step. Are you sure?"

I clicked yes and the screen changed again.

"Please select a gender and name. Neither can be changed after the completion of this step."

I thought for a moment. 'I've always wanted a boy named Viktor,' I thought so I checked the designated box and typed the new name in the space.

"Are these settings okay," Doc asked through the screen.

"Yes."

"Your selected hybrid will arrive soon. Good day."

And with that, the screen went black.

I sat there in silence, completely dumbfounded. "What just happened?"

* *

*

A week later, I sat by my window watching the traffic and pedestrians pass, when a truck pulled up in front of my driveway. The design on the side was strange bold letters read "Animal Boyfriend®" with a picture of a cat and dog.

I was considerably interested, especially when two men stepped from the truck and and took a human sized container from the back.

They rolled it down my walkway and brought it to the door.

A moment later the doorbell rang and I got up to see what was going on.

"Are you Miss Charlotte," one of them asked.

"Yes."

"Please sign here," the other one said.

I wrote my signature on the pad and watched as they carefully removed the container, leaving me to cart it inside.

"Have a nice day," they said in unison and walked to their truck and pulled off.

I circled around my special package. Small, eye-level holes circled the perimeter of the case. I poked my finger in one of the holes and felt a soft tuft of hair. I removed my finger and stared at the container. I needed to find a way to bring it inside so I could open it.

Six minutes later I finally got the container inside the house and began to look for a way to open it.

The exterior was completely black and smooth, save for the groove where it was supposed to open.

I circled around the case again and noticed a button that was the exact same size as the holes around it. As I pressed the button, it turned green and flashed before the case opened.

I yelped and jumped back when I saw what was my package.

Standing there was a man no younger than 25. He was completely naked and had a head full of long dark hair that fell over his eyes. He didn't seem to mind that he was naked or on a container, which confused me. As I stood pondering this, he began to move and proceeded to walk towards me.

"What are you doing," I asked stepping back.

"Teacher," the man drew out.

"Teacher? What?"

He pointed to himself. "Viktor..." Then pointed to me. "Teacher."

When the man was completely out of the case, I noticed a book attached to the interior. I grabbed the book and began to read. "HPAP's Animal Boyfriend"

I thought for a moment. I remembered seeing that somewhere. It was on that website that popped up on my computer. "But you're supposed to be a cat," I said to Viktor.

When he heard me address him, two lumps flicked up on his head. "I am a cat."

I took my glasses off and wiped the lenses before looking at him again. The lumps on his head were not lumps at all. In fact, they were ears. Cat ears that were the exact same color as the hair on his head and his eyes were a gorgeous green, but instead of rounded pupils he had vertical slits that rounded when I spoke. And he had a tail that slowly moved behind him.

I continued to read the booklet and finished about 10 minutes later. When I looked up I noticed that Viktor was beside me and had his head in my lap. I touched his long hair and he looked up at me and began to purr.

"You are absolutely stunning," I said stroking his hair and feeling his soft ears between my fingers. "I have never seen anything quite like you in all my 24 years, Viktor."

He stared into my eyes and purred even louder. "What is Teacher's name?"

"My name is Charlotte," I said smiling. "Are you hungry?"

He nodded and got to his feet.

My entire body flushed as I noticed his complete nakedness. I can't believe I forgot.

I ripped the throw from the couch and gave it to him. "Cover up, please."

He put the throw over his head, totally missing the point.

I took the throw and held it out. "Put your arms up," I instructed.

He obeyed and raised his arms above his head.

I wrapped the short fabric around his waist and tucked it in the side. "I'll buy you some clothes later, okay?"

"Okay."

"But first, I need to feed you." I went into the kitchen and took out some leftover fish that I made last night. I cooked some rice to go along with it. "I read that you can eat anything a normal person eats, I just need to teach you table manners."

Viktor sat at the table and touched the food I placed in front of him with his fingers.

"No, Viktor," I took his hand and showed him how to hold the fork and knife. "You cut the fish like this, and you use the fork to pick it up; not your hand. Got it?"

He tried it again without my guidance and nodded when he successfully brought the piece of fish to his mouth.

"Good job, you catch on fast." I watched as he had to constantly move his black locks from his face. "Do you want this shorter?"

Without pausing from his meal, Viktor nodded.

"Okay then. After I buy your clothes."

After he finished his meal, I showed him around the house.

"This is the living room." I explained what everything was and how it worked as he asked.

"This is the kitchen. It's one of the most dangerous rooms in a house."

"Why," Viktor asked.

I walked over to my knife block and pulled out the Chef's knife. "These are sharp and when they cut you, it hurts.

"I see." Viktor nodded in understanding.

"And the oven and stovetop gets hot, so be careful."

"This is the bathroom," I said showing off my pristine washroom.

"This is where we use the toilet and shower, right?"

I smiled at Viktor. "Yes. Good job."

As we walked to the bedroom, he explained what my bed was. "And the pillows are for your head..." He trailed off. "Can I sleep in the bed since yours is so big?"

I nodded. "Sure why not?"

After the tour of my house, I dressed him in a baggy pair of my sweats and a hoodie. "Lets get you some clothes and a haircut."

* * *

I bought an entire wardrobe, shoes and accessories to match.

"Teacher, you don't have to buy me all of these things," Viktor said as I pulled out my card for the tenth time.

"If I'm going to keep you with me, then you have to have as many clothes as me. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Now, are you ready for a haircut?"

Next chapter coming soon! -C+