My New Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Her pet had some tricks in mind...
1.3k words
4.35
6.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an erotic literature written by me, Keziahhoots. I have no idea how this is going to play out, so I guess you'll just have to wait and find out.

*****

After an exhausting day out, Viktor and I came home with an entire wardrobe just for him. Shoes, clothes, accessories and a haircut. I remembered everything.

"Charlotte, I'm hungry."

'Well, almost everything,' I thought as my stomach also protested. "Take your bags in the bedroom while I order something for us."

Viktor obediently took the shopping bags, four at a time, into the bedroom and sat next to me after he was done.

I finished the order and headed to the bathroom for a shower. "Just wait in here until I finish. I'll be out before the food comes."

I undressed and stepped into the hot, steamy shower. Five minutes under the water, I thought I heard something. 'Viktor's probably looking for something to eat,' I thought, disregarding the noise.

I stood under the shower head, thinking, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist, and a kiss was planted at the base of my neck.

It wasn't my lack of modesty or surprise that stopped me from screaming or resisting his caress, but my delight that he came just as I began to think about him. I did have one question though: "What are you doing, Viktor?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to try it."

Completely astonished by his statement, I tilted my head back. "What else did you want to try?"

One of his hands traveled upwards and cupped my breasts and the other went south and slowly massaged the button between my lower lips.

My knees buckled and I stepped away from him. "Okay," I said breathlessly. I turned around and met his low-lidded gaze. "You can't do that right now, okay?"

He nodded and pulled my soaked body against his own until we touched everywhere. His groin pressing against my lower stomach.

"A-are you hungry," I asked pushing him back slightly. I turned off the water and quickly stepped out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around myself, I put my glasses on, and ran out of the bathroom.

At that exact moment, the doorbell rang. "Pizza!"

"Shit," I mumbled as I ran into the room and threw on my undergarments and pajamas. In less than two minutes I answered the door with a fist full of rumpled cash. I paid for, and took, the two boxes of pizza.

After I wished the man a good night and locked the door, I turned around to find Viktor silently standing a few feet away, completely naked once again.

I looked a bit lower and saw that he was still 'excited'. "You can't walk around the house like that, Viktor."

"Why not?"

"Well... You just can't," I said deflating at his question. "At least put on some underwear, please."

As he walked into the bedroom, I brought plates and drinks and put on a movie.

He came back into the living room and sat down. I felt a bit guilty for killing his boner, but it was hard for me to separate myself from him as well, so I just sat on the couch, hit play and grabbed a slice of pizza.

After the movie went off, Viktor seemed restless, so we cleaned up and headed to the bedroom.

I took off my pajamas and crawled under the blanket in my bra and panties. He promptly followed on the opposite side of the bed and snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

The skin where he touched, burned and my pulse hitched. I slid my hand through his hair until I found on of his ears and played with it between my fingers.

He pulled me closer and began to purr again. "Charlotte?"

"Hmm?"

The room went quiet. "Can I try something, again?"

My fingers stopped fondling his ear as I fully registered what he had just asked. "How do you..." I trailed off as I remembered what I read in the book. He had already reached mental and physical maturity when he arrived. That's how he was able to understand what I told him. 'That also explained why he came into the shower with me.'

He propped himself on one arm and lazily dragged his hand along my side and hips, waiting for my answer.

I met his slanted gaze and nodded.

Viktor threw back the covers and crawled over me. He planted his hands into the sheets on the side of my head and leaned down to kiss me.

His tongue effortlessly slipped inside my mouth as our hormone induced passion took over. Positions changed and I was on top, unclasping my bra and throwing it across the room. I took his hands and placed them on my breasts.

His hands were hot as they caressed the sensitive buds that puckered from the cool air of the room. He sat up, wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me upright, and met my nipple with his tongue.

I reflexively pulled him closer, urging him to latch on.

Getting the hint, Viktor latched onto my chest and sucked with a vigor that I'm sure would leave a hickey in the morning.

While he was preoccupied, I began to grind against the bulge in his boxers, earning a gasp and satisfied moan.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing and grinding, he lay back down and attempted to relieve the throbbing excitement in his lower class.

I nudged his hand away and pulled down his boxers and threw them. "Do you want me to help you feel better, Viktor," I asked as I wrapped my hand around his throbbing erection.

His hips moved on their own, trying to ease the tension in his groin. He nodded helplessly.

I admired the stunning member in my hand. Now that I had a closer view, I could see that he was no more than 7 inches, moderately thick and cut. "Perfect," I mumbled eyeing the pre cum collecting on the tip.

Before he grew anymore restless, I flicked my tongue against the underside, earning another gasp from him. He pushed his hips up, urging me resume.

I had to hold him down and wrap a hand around the base of his shaft to suck him off, otherwise he would have thrusted and choked me with his dick.

"Ugh, Charlotte. Please don't stop," Viktor begged breathlessly when I pulled away.

I shook my head and sat up. All that sucking had made me very wet. I needed something to fill me up. Now. "Stay down," I commanded him as I quickly removed my panties.

Straddling him, I brought his hands to my hips and eased my slippery snatch onto his turgid member.

With each inch of him I took, Viktor seemed to lose his mind.

Before I could completely adjust to the feel of him inside me, he threw me on my back; our bodies still connected. He held my legs open and proceeded to wildly fuck me.

I was completely suprised by the change, but locked my ankles behind his back and my fingers behind his neck. His thrusts were fast, but precise. Each one pushed me closer and closer until I finally came.

Before I could register what was happening he pulled me flush against him and came.

We collapsed on the bed, out of breath and energy. "What the hell was that," I asked a sweaty Viktor between pants.

He just pulled me close and draped the blankets over us.

The last thing I felt was a small kiss on my mouth as cum seeped out of my pussy, before I drifted off to sleep.

*****

How did you guys like it? Don't forget to rate and review. Feedback is important! -C+