My New Pet Robot 04

Story Info
Consummation, a matter of time.
4.3k words
4.57
19.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four

I laid the blanket down by the back edge, wishing the dim lights above us were the stars. She sat down, folding her knees, and straightened her dress. I sat opposite as she started to unpack her bag. She drew out a square package and two plastic boxes.

I was opening the wine as she got to her knees to lay things out. The package was sandwiches with a box of savouries and iced pastries. Then she reached through to take the hem and pull it forward. Pushing the front of her skirt down between her legs she pulled the hem of the front up and sat down, bringing her legs around to sit cross legged.

Her skirt had ridden up to mid thigh, showing off her long legs. I looked back to the wine, pouring half a glass each and passed her hers. I wanted to speak but felt tongue tied, racing through normal topics.

"Ah, I've got the books if you want," I said, leaning to one side as I pulled the thumb drive from my pocket. "My father say's we're probably better turning them over to Earth to analyse. We don't have the expertise here."

"Did you read any?"

"I tried to read a bit but there were missing words where he couldn't translate. It might be one where I wait for the film."

She dropped it in her bag. "I'll have a look later."

With the ice broken we talked more about ourselves, eating the cucumber and tomato sandwiches and nibbling on the savouries. Whilst we were talking of school she almost brought up her boyfriend. At the next pause I asked her about boyfriends.

"Rumour has reached my ear about your past boyfriends; I'm not bothered by them," I added hastily, looking straight into her face.

She looked at me studiously, leant back on her arms

"You say you love me now..." she began.

"I do," I protested.

"Let me finish. I know this sounds cold but I want to love the man who loves me. You've made a good start. I like you, I like you a lot. I want to find someone, that someone special, I want to love and be loved. We'll both know each other better in three months. Believe me, if you're the one, then I won't be letting you go."

I was very tempted to ask Vinnie about her emotions. I was happy to have the chance to be with her. As soon as she got to know me better I was sure she'd love me as I loved her. Our love would bond us. I wanted her for the rest of my life as well.

"I know I love you, I'll love you forevermore, I'll love you till there's no more love left in me and you'll possess my heart forever," I professed.

"We'll see. Now, are we going sit opposite one another all night?" She straightened up and held out her hand.

I got to my knees and scrambled over. She lied back and I lied down next to her. As I half turned, she shifted over to cuddle up to me, slipping an arm around me. I took her in my arms and just lied there, feeling happy just holding her.

After a short while she stirred. "Do you know how to kiss?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Show me," she asked, moving and pushing me onto my back to lie across my chest.

As she brought her face to mine I took her cheeks in my hands and raised my head to meet her lips. I kissed her gently till she took the lead by slipping her tongue though my lips. The kiss got more passionate as she hugged me and my hands caressed her hair.

She broke the kiss and just lied across me while I smoothed her hair. I felt happy, deliriously so, with her draped quietly half across me. I could have lain there all night, her warm body hugged close, the silky feel of her hair, the press of her breasts on my chest. I wanted it to never end.

She slowly pushed herself up.

"Next time you'll have to pick somewhere more comfortable," she said, smiling.

"Next time," I said, savouring the idea. "You can pick where. I've been set free. I can walk you home if you want."

She leant back in and kissed me. "Let's get going then."

We packed away all the stuff. I dropped the bottle and glasses in the kitchen and we were out of through the front door. I was doubly happy, happy to be free and happy to be hand in hand with Rose.

We walked slowly, not saying much but squeezing hands and exchanging smiles and glances. We kissed at her front door and I wandered home remembering the kiss and not caring for anything else in the world.

I waited for her in the morning, getting a chaste kiss at the door and a more loving embrace when she put her bag down in the lounge.

"Wait," she said, holding me off from a kiss. "We're here to work."

"Just a little one," I pleaded.

Her resistance dropped. "Just a quick one then."

Before she could say another word my lips were on hers, my spirit soaring as she opened her mouth and our tongues touched. I hugged her tight and made the kiss last a minute or more till she broke it.

"Alright, work first," she said, smiling at me as she freed herself.

"Okay," I said resignedly.

I went and sat on the settee while she set up the camera, my eyes following her, worshiping her as she moved around. When she was ready she looked over to me. "I'll get the stool from the kitchen, okay?"

"Yes," I said, sitting up straight. "I'll get it if you want."

"No, it's alright," she said, already on her way to the door.

"Sorry, should have remembered," I said as she disappeared through the door.

I lay back, half thinking of her, half thinking of the Q&A session, Vincent hovering behind my shoulder. She carried the stool back. As she put it down and moved to sit on it she caught the leg of the tripod.

It tumbled towards me as the leg nearest me slipped off the table. I jumped to catch it and as I did I was seeing through a sparkling film over my eyes. The camera bounced away six inches from my hands.

Rose grabbed it, almost overbalancing as her eyes widened, pulling it back upright mechanically. My heart was pounding at my first taste of Vincent's defences. Did he think the camera would hurt me? Rose was even more astounded.

"What happened to you?" she asked, staring at me.

"I think Vinie took a hand. Protected me. I saw sparkling dots, like a film over my eyes. Some kind of force field, I think."

"That's what you looked like, some special effect from a film, like your body was replaced by a sparkly black curtain." She was walking around the table, still looking strangely at me. "When you said guardian I somehow imagined stunners or something. That was like full body armour space suit or something."

She reached out and touched my arm, a brief brush of the fingers on my bicep.

"Well, it's good to know you're safe, even if only from flying cameras," I said, amusement in my voice.

She smiled at me as she sat next to me. I took the opportunity to reach and pull her to me.

"Let's do it again with us both inside."

"Don't be silly," she chided me.

"Just the two of us alone."

"Come on, duty first," she said, moving back as I freed her.

She was overtly careful, clutching her skirt as she steered herself to the stool. The action puzzled me as I relaxed back again. She slid the envelope over and I opened it, glancing down the list to see if any question made any sense to me.

When I looked up she was smiling at me from behind the lens. "Ready?"

I nodded and the little green light turned red.

I started on the first of the four, wondering how long it would take. When I finished the second question my throat was dry.

"Coffee," I said, springing forward. "My throat is dry."

I got up as she eased herself from the stool.

"I'm getting used to this," she said.

"What? The walk to the kitchen?"

"No, silly, the point eight grav. It's like you moving to Earth, everything you do takes that bit more effort."

I thought about it. Changing gravity was a fact of life, especially the micro grav areas. I knew that when I visited her lesser point seven I always had that extra spring in my step. Point eight was the max here. Earth's gravity hole was an arbitrary abstract in my mind; I never expected to go there before.

"I think Vincent might be my ticket there one day. Having an original alien robot could get me an invite."

I waited while the water heated, back against the counter facing her as she perched on one of the stools.

"You should rest that backside of yours on the settee," I said.

"This is just a coffee break," she said, crossing her legs. "Let's finish the rest of the questions then we can relax."

I nodded and waited for the coffee to brew, an imported luxurious necessity. We didn't have the space to grow our own.

"I wonder what else your robot can do?"

"Call it Vinnie. I do. My silent companion, he only talks when he's asked a question."

"That stunt with the blackness, your personal force field. I can't get over it."

"I wasn't exactly expecting it either, I only realised when the camera bounced back."

"I don't think it needs anything else. I should imagine it - sorry, Vinnie - has one of his own?"

"Probably. It wouldn't be much use if he could be knocked out, decommissioned."

"Does it sound robotic in your head?" she asked, taking the cup.

"No, like my normal thoughts."

"And it just sits there, behind you or beside you, floating in the air."

"Yes, I'm used to it. He's never in the way, half the time I forget he's there then I glimpse him from the corner of my eye...." I said, realising it myself.

She uncrossed her legs and pushed herself back up to lean her elbows on the breakfast bar as I put the coffee in front of her and stood inhaling the aroma of mine.

"Sit down. It's your house, you don't have to be invited," she said, smiling and giving a glance to the seat next to her.

I sat sideways to her, taking a sip then putting my cup on the bar.

"We're halfway through the questions," I said. "I hope the other two have short answers. That last one must have been forty five minutes at least."

"Do you know what they're asking?"

"Not in the main. I know what quarks are and bottom but most of it is equations with lots of differential symbols and things."

"This would make a good B movie, mad scientist find alien robot and uses its knowledge to take over the world."

"By stealth, is my plan," I said. "Subversion from within."

She swung to face me. "Tell me the plan. Have you got a nickname? People call me Ros."

"Jeff is pretty much it. I'm a Godfrey really. Mother named me after her father."

"God – frey.... Okay I'd better call you Jeff as well."

She curled her feet around the stool legs, looking at me. "Come on, let's get this finished. I'm as fed up with it as you are."

I drank most of my coffee down and stood. She took my hand and put her cup down as she stood.

We finished off the questions, smiling at each other, she mimicking me toward the end which relieved the tedium. I waited, watching her pack up, knowing there was probably an hour left till she needed to hand it in.

She came around the table. I sat up expectantly and excited. She sat an arm's length away.

"Move down to the end," she asked. "I want to stretch out,"

I shuffled up to the arm and she turned and laid her head in my lap. I lay back as she looked up at me. She rested her cheek on my cock as her head turned to follow me back. I felt my foreskin tingle as my twitching cock brushed the inside of my pants, starting to rise as it thickened.

"Are you a virgin as well?" she asked.

"I've had blow jobs, and licked pussy."

"But no fucking yet?"

"Not exactly, I've done a slider."

"I'm going to shock you again. Sex is fun. I'm not some abstinence believer. We can have sex, just no penetration. I want my one to know how special he is by breaking my skin. No fingers either, but plenty of room for a tongue. Let's cut out the seduction and have sex. I've been without for too long and I'm horny for you."

She pulled her knees up, her skirt sliding down her thighs. My cock was throbbing against her cheek, shouting 'Hey, let's do it,' while the wheels were spinning with no traction as I parsed her words. She slid her head down to my knees, her hand coming up to grasp the bulge.

"We can do a sixty nine, I'm good with my tongue," she said, her hand moving up to my zipper.

"Rose," I almost stuttered.

She gave a laugh. "Shocked you too much, have I?"

She turned over, coming to her knees, and leant forward, one hand reaching out to loop around my neck. Pulling me she bent further to kiss me. Her other hand found a home resting on my bulge, softly massaging it.

Our kiss was passionate. My arms went around her back and our lips rolled together with our tongues darting from mouth to mouth, stroking and caressing. My cock was throbbing under her soft touch, tenting as much as my tight pants would let it.

She broke the kiss. "Where's your bedroom?" she whispered in my ear.

She moved back, taking my hands as they slid from her, pulling me up as she slipped off to stand. I stood and kept hold of one hand as I led her to the hallway. My cock was trying to split my trousers open, my hand clammy in hers, not quite believing what was happening

I opened the door and stood aside. She pushed at the door and stepped in, looking around the room. My bed was set head against the window. Plastered randomly around the walls were photos of space ships and blow-ups of the Earth, Mars, and the moon-base where I was to go to study.

My terminal and study area were in the corner, a few of my clothes scattered around. She took it in as she walked slowly forward. Stopping in the middle of the room she turned.

"Shall we get undressed? You can undress me if you want," she said in a soft voice.

I took a step closer, my heart pounding with excitement as she held out her hands. She glanced back as she pulled me to the bed and sat down. She drew my hands in and to the buttons of her blouse; under the heels of my palms I could feel the mounds of her breasts as with trembling fingers I sought the button.

I could feel her chest rise with her breath. As I worked down I opened up her blouse to reveal her creamy skin and a lacy white bra. As I reached the bottom I knelt on the side of the bed and pulled the blouse free from her skirt, pulling it open to reveal the expanse of her midriff with its smooth unblemished skin.

She brought her hands up and slipped the blouse from her shoulders, exposing more of her smooth skin. As she dropped it to the floor she looked at me still stooped before her.

"And the bra," she said in a husky voice.

I straighten slightly and looped my hand around, bending in to pull on the Velcro strip. She held it in place as I leant back, then lowered it with her hands to let me look at her breasts, both firm and round with pert pink nipples standing proud.

I wanted to touch them, cup them, play with the nipples.

"Now you," she said, dropping the bra.

I stood and started to pull my t-shirt up. Her hands went for my waistband, popping the button. My cock twitched when I pulled my stomach to let her slip her fingers in and pull my zipper down. My cock pushed my shorts out as my jeans fell away.

Her hand pulled on the waistband of my shorts, guiding it out and over my thrusting cock. I dropped the t-shirt and hooked my thumbs under, pushing the shorts and my jeans to my thighs. She sat looking at my cock, her hand slowly coming in to grasp it.

As she held it I worked my legs to move my trousers to my ankles and eased them off along with my slippers. She started to stroke it, leaning forward to push her lips down over my head. I thought my heart would burst with the thrill that surged through me and brought a groan to my lips.

She leant back, releasing me. "You like that?"

She stood up, her arms going around my waist.

"My button's around the back," she said, pulling me close, her breasts pressing into my chest.

I put my hands on her ribs, slipping them softly over her smooth skin till I found the waistband and the button and Velcro strip. In seconds I felt the skirt slip down between us, pooling at our feet. She pressed her abdomen in, trapping my fat cock between us.

I bent in to kiss her, my hands roaming over her back, caressing her warm skin as my forearms pulled her in. Her hand went around my neck, her fingers pushing into my hair. As our kiss grew passionate she leant back, holding tight to me as she toppled us onto the bed.

Our kiss broken by the fall I rolled us sideways, to just hold her in my arms, hugging her with a feeling of overwhelming happiness. She kissed my shoulder, stirring me back into life. I eased my hold and moved my head to nuzzle at her ear.

"I love you," I said breathlessly.

She gave me a squeeze then moved back slightly. "Thank you, sweetie."

I felt her hand slide down to my hip. The trace of her fingers leaving a thrill along my skin and a surge of excited anticipation as I half rolled to swing my cock free. She pushed me onto my back and then let her fingers brush across my thigh to grasp my cock.

She drew herself up, tucking her knees under her and half lying across my chest. She put her other hand around my cock and started a slow stroke. I felt the pleasure build immediately, the thrill spreading to tingle in my balls as they rolled with the stroke.

I raised my shoulder and slid my hand over her ribs to cup her breast. She started moving, one elbow on my hip as she swung her legs under her and came up on her knees. Pavlovian anticipation wet my tongue as I took the leg she was lifting and steered it across me.

She still had her panties on, the wet patch showing in the white lace covering her mons. I reached up and pulled it aside as she licked at the head of my cock. I brought my tongue to the glistening folds, licking up them and tasting her juices, her pheromones triggering my lust.

My cock was throbbing with pleasure as she bobbed her lips over my head, her tongue tickling my eye. I could feel her soft hair trailing on my groin, the silky strands creating their own thrill as she bobbed.

My tongue slipped up and down inside as my lips glided over her wrinkly ones, the fine hair rimming them brushing my cheeks along with her bunched panties. I felt an intimate bonding with her, my feelings surging beyond bounds as if to encompass her as well.

She was bringing me near. She backed off as I shivered, letting it fall from her mouth and slipping her hand around my balls. I started rimming her tunnel, letting my tongue slip in. I was enjoying pleasing her, wanting her to cum for me in my mouth.

I felt I possessed her, licking and sucking her most intimate parts, the taste and aroma exciting and delighting me. I slipped my hands from her hips down under her, stretching for her breasts, seizing her nipples when I found them.

As I squeezed and tugged on them she started sucking again, sending pleasure surging through me with another shiver moving my head to bring her nub under my tongue. I flicked at it, teasing it by circling and stroking her hood and the hard pearl.

It was her turn to shiver, her breasts swaying in my hands. I pushed in and sucked at it, my tongue fluttering over the tip. She pushed against me, wriggling as she shuddered, her thighs tightening as my cock fell from her mouth again.

Her hand squeezed as she gave a scream, her back dipping as my head moved back, putting her juicy lips above mine. My hands came back to her hips, pulling her to me as my tongue flicked out to lick and taste her nectar.

I licked lightly as she trembled and dropped on top of me to lie panting, the hand holding my cock slipping down till her fingers curled around my balls. She gave me a nudge with her knees and I let my head fall back, satisfied she'd had her fill.

She lay recovering, her fingers stroking and playing with my balls, my cock hard and straining. She stirred, bringing her leg back over me as her hand tightened on my cock. The sensation as she slowly pushed her lips down over my head was pure pleasure.

12