My New Pet Robot 08

Story Info
Marriage, and the morning after.
5.1k words
4.61
16.4k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight

There were three middle-aged men waiting for us and after the briefest of introductions and the usual fussing over Vincent we were taken through to where the capsule was being 'studied'. The shell was still in one piece but the inner liner and a lot of the life support was lying on the bench next to it.

'Got to it, Vinnie,' I thought, and watched as it made its way over to the shell.

One of its arms came out with a circular attachment on the end. It floated up one side, touching at various spots and the whole side opened up.

"Wow," said one of the assembled scientists.

Vinnie did the same on the other side while the scientists crowded this side for a better view of the interior. As they did, Vinnie started removing some of the modules, a couple of rectangular ones and a largish circular one.

"Jeff," he said, catching me by surprise.

"Yes," I said out loud.

"The power unit is still in working order. I can restart it if you wish."

'What are the others that you've taken out?'

"One is the life support unit which has failed and the other is the shield generator."

A few of the scientists had wandered around and were beginning to examine the modules that Vinnie had removed.

'Can you open up the life support module?'

"Yes," he said, extending the arm again.

I walked around next to him as he flipped the box and touched it with the circular tip. The four sides fell away to reveal two mono-blocks inside.

"That's the life support," I announced. "The bit that failed. You can do your testing and probing on that. The other two are the power and shield components."

They all congregated around the bench, one of them picking up the open module and examining it closely.

"The power module still works?" one at my elbow asked.

"Yes, and the shield, though I'm not sure how you control them."

"Can he open them up as well?"

"It is not advisable to open the power module; the radiation is harmful to organic matter."

"The shield, yes, but the power module is dangerous. Vinnie says it's radioactive."

"It must have bloody good shielding then," said another.

"He can fire it up if you want."

"Yes, go on then," said the first. "What output does it give?"

'Vinnie?' I thought.

"Thirteen point eight volts at fifty amps."

I repeated his answer whilst I watched the three fingered arm emerge. He used two of the fingers to bridge two of the connectors.

"The two large sockets can be used to draw power," he informed me.

There were a lot more questions after that. I relayed Vincent's answers and ended up holding onto Rose's hand as the boredom threatened to send her to sleep. The session ended with me telling them everything Vincent knew about how the circuits were fabricated.

I had my pad navigate us to a nearby Korean eatery. Rose had a little moan about what a waste of time it was for her and over the meal persuaded me to let her loose on the shops while I went back for the afternoon session.

Even though I agreed the possibility of something happening was remote I was still worried as she gave me a goodbye kiss at the door as we exited. I tried to put it out of my mind as I wandered back; with another half hour before I was due back myself I did a little sightseeing along the way.

It was more questions and answers when I got back, with me keeping half an eye on Rose's location on my pad. The life support module was taken away for a more 'in depth' examination and Vincent labelled the pin-outs for the shield, warning them to use caution if they intended to experiment with it.

As soon as we were finished I contacted Rose to see how she was getting on. She was a little disappointed at the cost of everything, even though she had twenty thousand credits, the things she really liked were beyond her budget.

We picked a place to meet and I set out. I used the underground beltway that Rose had found and, with curious stares at both me and Vincent, rode it to the stop for the little restaurant Rose had suggested.

We had tea and scones with cream in an old fashioned English setting on offer. It had quaint wooden chairs and a red checkered covered table with a little posy of flowers in the centre. I was first there and ordered a refreshing soft drink while I waited.

She came in carrying a brightly adorned carrier bag.

"You didn't tell me you bought anything."

"Oh, it's just a slip cover for my mother's pad," she said, opening it up. "It's got an animated Tweety and Sylvester on it. Here."

I took it from her and saw a little panel with Tweety flying in circles around his cage while Sylvester tried to grab him. It made me smile thinking of Granny and Hector.

"That's nice," I said, giving it back to her.

"I know I should have expected it but they've nothing that fits off the rack. Anything I liked would cost twice as much to have tailored."

"Oh," I said. "I've got plenty of money if you need."

"No, I was thinking on the way here that I'd never have the chance to wear it back home, I'd be overdressed for anywhere I go."

"You could buy more of this silk underwear; I know I will if I find some off the shelf. If I can get a loose fit I'll have it altered at home."

"Yes, that should work. What size are you? Ninety seven, one oh two? It would probably work for panties, too."

"Good, I can meet up with you here for lunch tomorrow. We can do some shopping then."

"Oh, things here run twenty four hours; it's only the bureaucrats that run nine-seventeen. There's a sexy underwear shop I passed we could look in."

"Let's finish the tea first," I said with a chuckle.

Sexy underwear had triggered an image which was giving my cock cause to twitch. I signalled the waitress and ordered, noting the huddled whispering with two other waiting staff after she'd given Vincent a careful look before walking away.

The first waiter hadn't had a proper look the first time but he'd now swapped sides to let Rose sit next to me. I wondered what they were saying.

"The male thinks you are actors in costume and that I'm some FX prop. One of the females thinks we're aliens."

I suppressed a little smile while I mentally thanked him.

"Do you know there are over twenty thousand permanent residents here and usually over a thousand transients? It's only got a kilometre and a half circumference; can you imagine that sort of density back home?" Rose asked.

"It's only a half hour flight to Earth from here. There's a short supply chain and a lot of profit. They'd be eating those flowerbeds and ornamental shrubs inside a week if the flights stopped," I said, thinking of the turmoil down on the surface.

"What struck me was how close together they must live. Long corridors of doors like the hotel room, no gardens or spaces to play, everywhere windowless. I wouldn't have liked to have grown up here."

"No, this close to earth you can look down and see the wide open spaces," I said thoughtfully.

"Yes," she said, looking past me as our order came.

The waitress came close by Vinnie, putting the tray on the table and giving me the pad to sign.

"Where are you from then?" she asked me politely.

"A.B.S.H., The Asteroid Belt Science Habitat," I replied, giving the official designation.

"Ah, thanks, you've settled an argument," she said, backing away.

Rose gave a puzzled smile. "That's happened to me a few times. Some of the shop girls weren't that polite about it either."

"Yes, I'm finding my size awkward here, ducking under doorways, cramped up in the buggies. As different and exciting as it is I can see it wearing thin."

Rose gave me a wry grin. I picked up my tea and took a sip, sitting back to nibble a taste of the buttered scone. I looked over at her. She looked elegant in the dress and little bolero waistcoat. Would she tell me she loved me again soon, I wondered.

We quietly finished the snack and were off back the way I came. A hundred metres past the beltway entrance I'd emerged from she stopped me in front of a windowed entranceway. Looking in I saw dummies dressed to cater for all sorts of erotic tastes.

She led me the three steps into the door, smiling and excited. Inside she made for the female section while I turned aside to the much smaller male section. There was fetish stuff aplenty, leather, latex, rubber, and that was just the masks.

The thongs on display were designed to enhance and display in ways suited for the well-endowed and they had a small selection of more normal shorts and Y fronts. There was nothing that really interested me. My sexual propensities didn't need aids. Just having Rose was enough for me.

I wandered over, looking for Rose, but she shooed me away. I went and lent on the doorjamb to wait, feeling a tinge annoyed at being abandoned. Knowing her and the nature of the shop she was bound to be buying crotch-less panties anyway.

Rose eventually came smiling back up to me, another small carrier bag joining the first. She linked arms again as we walked out.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked. "Or is it a surprise?"

She gave a low laugh. "I'll model them for you later."

She squeezed my arm and slipped her hand into mine. I brought it up to my lips and kissed the back. "I love you," I said, switching my eyes to hers.

"Jeff," she said, swinging around to hug me. "I love you, too."

My heart soared, beating faster by the second as I closed my arm around her and bent my head forward as she leant in to kiss me. She broke the brief kiss and eased back.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Not really, why?"

"I was wondering how long we had till dinner," she said seductively.

"A little exercise to sharpen the appetite, perhaps?"

She gave a little giggle and stepped back. "What, you want to run home?"

I laughed back and took her hand back. "Come on, then. Race you back."

"To the beltway," she said as she started to run.

She tugged her fingers free of mine as I took a split second to react and had several paces on me by the time I started running after her. I caught her easily but stayed behind to catch her by the waist as she made the entrance.

She half lent against me on the beltway, fingers intertwined as we both recovered our breath. A short ride saw us walking the fifty metres back up to the hotel. We, of course, headed straight to our room and were surprised to find my packing crate from the ship just inside the door.

She walked over and put her bags down on the table whilst I opened it. Inside was a jumble of hers and my clothes. She came back over and helped sort them out. I couldn't help wonder as she plucked her panties out if those security goons had gone through them.

We stuffed the crate in one of the wardrobes and started to put the clothes away. I kept back a clean pair of jeans and a t-shirt for later. I wanted to change into something casual for the evening. As the last of it went into a drawer I took her hand and turned her to me.

"Shower?"

"Yes," she said, leaning in to kiss me.

We had a short one with a few pecks to finish as she backed off to undress, hanging things up for both of us. We were both naked and on the way to the shower, my attention now on her body with my thickening cock rising up in anticipation.

Our heads were clear of the side sprays and she took the gel first, starting on my back and working down, the spray washing the suds away almost immediately. She spent time caressing my buttocks then spent more time fondling my balls before continuing down my legs.

She turned me around and started on my shoulders, looking like a nymph with her hair stuck to her head and shoulders. My cock twitched as her hands circled lower, the head glistening with beads of moisture. She crouched in front of me, her smooth hands gliding down to cup my balls.

I was half expecting her to suck it but she started to stroke me. She stretched for the gel and applied more, using two hands after she put the bottle down. She looked up at me, a big smiling face, as she slowly stroked.

My cock responded quickly with the pleasure of love and sex feeding it. I stopped her when I felt the pressure start. Taking her wrists and holding them firm till she released me with a mock scowl.

"Time for me to do you," I said as she rose.

She stopped and picked the gel to give me, turning around as I did. I started on her shoulders, lifting the hair to the front. I enjoyed touching her, the feel of her skin under my hands, the knowledge that she would let me touch where I pleased, that her body belonged to only me.

I spent less time on her bum and more on her inner thighs, carrying my strokes up into the hair around her lips. I stood and turned her, going straight for her breasts and caressing them with her hard nipples in my palms.

She put her hands to my ribs to steady herself as her face showed the pleasure she was getting. I leant in and kissed her. Her hands flew to my head and crushed my lips to hers, her head turning and twisting as her tongue played with mine.

I snaked one hand down into her pubes, splitting my fingers to both sides of her mound and started to rub softly. Her kiss intensified and then stopped as she whimpered and pulled us cheek to cheek.

"Let's get to bed," she whispered hoarsely in my ear.

I brought my hands to her waist and lifted her, letting her legs wrap around me and her pussy ride on my cock. I turned and lay back on the bed, bringing her to sit astride me, still on my cock. She began to slide and stroke it with her pussy.

I reached up and took her nipples with fingers and thumbs, twisting and pulling on them. She dropped her hands to my ribs and stroked faster, riding her nub back and fore over my head. Even though I wanted it was too nice to stop.

My hips were bucking and twisting under her as my seed spurted out onto my belly with my jerking taking her over the top as well and sending her arching back with a screamed 'Yes'. She lay back on top of me, sending trickles of cum as she pressed against me.

I could feel her hot, raggedy breath and felt happy with almost a tangible intimacy between us.

"I love you," I whispered to her.

"And I love you," she said breathlessly back.

I felt on top of the world. I wanted to hold her in my arms forever and let nothing come between us, just skin on skin. I gave her a squeeze, wondering if she felt the same emotions as me, hoping she did. She squeezed back then brought her hand up to touch my chin.

"Can we get married here?" she asked.

The question caught me by surprise.

"Yes," I said, starting to get excited about the idea. "Get your pad and we can look it up."

"Oh, I don't want to get up," she complained, bringing her head up to look at me.

A thought of Vincent popped into my mind. 'Vinnie, can you pass me my pad?'

To my delight he turned from the edge of the bed and moved silently out of the room. He came back holding it in his three fingered hand. Rose had half turned and was watching as he came to a stop at the side of the bed.

"He's your servant now as well," she said.

"Only in emergencies," I said jokingly back.

His arm extended and I took it from him.

I held it to the side and did a search. There was only a twenty four hour residence required. She read it as I did. She looked at me.

"Shall we? I want you to make love to me all the way," she said, looking seriously at me.

She could have predicted my answer with one hundred percent certainty. I dropped my pad and snatched her in my arms.

"Yes, but we'll have to use our best clothes for the pictures. We can be married again back home again if they want a song and dance out of it."

I tried to keep my thoughts on reality while my mind was shouting 'Yes' at her surrender to the final act. I had wondered about her three month terms and whether they counted after she told me she loved me. I so much wanted to fuck her yet was hesitant about suggesting we might.

She slid to the side of me.

"Urg!" she exclaimed as I too felt the wetness of my seed on my belly.

"A quick shower," I said, looking at her. "Then.... Wait, we need to get dinner before.... No, we can have one sent up when we get back. Do you take THC? We can get some of that as well."

She laughed, pushing herself up and leaning in to kiss me and shut me up.

"Let's get the shower then we need to find rings. We can sort the food out after."

We washed quickly and were dressed and out inside ten minutes. Brushing her hair took longest, trying to be gentle and patient while wanting to rush. We found a jeweller and selected the rings, two wide bands with white gold inlays in the centre.

He asked if we wanted them engraved and I remembered a quote from long ago that I thought I might use.

"Yes, can you put 'Richard the third, comma, act two scene one' please?"

"Shakespeare," he said. "Though I don't recall the quote?"

I paid with a wave of my pad and turned to Rose and smiled. "You'll have to look it up."

Rose had her pad out and started looking.

"Type in 'Richard III inscription ring'," I instructed her.

She did and took a second to read what came up. She almost leapt on me.

"Aw, that's so sweet. I'm definitely calling you my 'Honey'."

We spent most of the time kissing and hugging, my cock getting semi rigid, till he came back with her ring.

She released me and turned to him. "Can I have 'May the ring be broken but not the bond' written on two lines?"

He smiled sourly at her. "That'll be another ten credits."

I waved my pad again when he punched up the numbers and watched as he went off into the backroom again.

"So I'm not the only romantic," I said, smiling at her.

She laughed back at me. "I've been looking for romance longer than you."

She linked arms again and we made eyes and faces at each other till he came back with both rings. I gave her the box with my ring in it and tucked hers into my pocket. We went like two excited children in search of the chapel she'd picked out.

The service was of few words. It included the two 'I do's' which made it legal and I carried her out in my arms. I let her down for the ransom of a kiss and we headed back to the hotel hand in hand. I was still on a high from the wedding and on the beltway I stepped behind her and held her loosely around the waist.

Just to hold her, feel her alive in my arms was enough. My thoughts swirled around her, my love a glow inside me. I would have missed our stop; she jogged me with her elbow as we neared, stepping sideways onto the slow section and half dragging me with her.

I felt like swinging her hand and skipping as we walked up to the hotel, drawing her to me in the short lift ride down, and walked out arm around her waist as we walked to our door. My heart was pounding as I stopped her and lifted her again to carry her over the threshold.

"Let's take these clothes off first, I don't want them messed up," she said as I let her down. "We can change into something more casual for dinner."

She reminded me I was hungry, that my libido would have to be patient a while longer.

"Do you want to eat in?" I asked.

"I was going to ask if we could have Spanish 'Paella'. I've always wanted to try one."

"See if it's on the menu," I said, starting to undress.

"In a minute," she said, undressing herself.

I changed back into a t-shirt and jeans, watching Rose retrieving the bag from the table and put frilly panties and bra on under slacks and t-shirt. I brought up the menu myself, noticing the heavy ring on my finger as I tapped and smiling at the sight with a little surge of pleasure.

There was an Iberian restaurant an estimated fifteen minutes around the rim with free tables, or our hotel did a passable one, rated four stars. She was leaning over my shoulder as I finished my research.

12