My New Pet- Trials

Story Info
FMM/m- How far are you willing to go to serve Mistress.
2.5k words
4.3
37.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your mind floats in darkness, fighting to reach the surface of your awareness...

Unable to move or see, confusion reigns; helplessly you struggle for a moment, sure you hadn't fallen asleep bound and blindfolded.

Panic only increases your frantic movements...

Laughter assails your senses, soft voices spinning circles of hapless conversation...

Mine, and two others you can't quite make out.

Your mouth is dry and tastes as though it has been filled with wine-soaked cotton. You start to speak, then stop yourself quickly. Realizing, even in your befuddled state, that given your position it would be highly improper, unless addressed first.

You shake your head once to clear it, letting the memories of the day swarm over you; a quiet afternoon spent finishing your late work, my arrival followed by a simple dinner and a little wine, after which things seemed to get a bit foggy- but nothing that would lead to you being tied in bed, unable to see or move. Fully realizing the picture you must make, tied down, blindfolded and squirming; butterflies of shame stir in your belly and you are unable to stop your cock from surging skyward in response.

Not, you think wryly, that your position comes as a particular surprise- considering our bedroom proclivities. Still, your mind searches for a slight you might have given to earn my ire; you keep trying to peel away your memories... still unable to recall exactly how the night ended, if it had indeed ended.

It begins to dawn on you that the room around you has gone ominously silent.

The bed shifts slightly under my weight, as I settle down beside you; my hands caressing your chest, the pads of my thumbs brushing across your nipples. Tantalizing them into hardness, tingles of pleasure turning into sharp pain as I deftly twist. Watching goosebumps crawl over the surface of your skin as I move my attention lower. My breath tickling the hairs leading in a happy trail towards your prodigious cock, hardens it further in anticipation of my kiss. The bed shifts once again as I lean toward your ear instead, whispering softly to your disappointed sigh.

"I like watching you my little pet- when you can't see me, when you don't know who else is here observing your whorish reactions." I pinch your nipple again for emphasis, chuckling as your body arches upward in supplication, and you moan through clenched teeth while my other hand fondles and strokes your hard cock. "I don't suppose you remember dinner, drinking to much wine; then passing out without even an attempt to satisfy your Mistress, do you cocktoy?"

Struggling to pull your elusive memories to the surface of your thoughts is harder than it should have been, solely from drinking to much wine. Your fairly certain there wasn't even enough wine present to have caused this reaction. Still unable to work even a glimmer of your prior actions up, you respond.

"No, Mistress... please, I'm so-" A hard slap stymies your apology and rocks your head to one side. I lay my finger into the bow of your lips.

"A simple shake of your head would have sufficed. I was put in a very bad position, Simon. Here, I had been waiting to fuck that delicious ass of yours all day. We start drinking a little, things start getting interesting; then you start getting all slurry, mumble something about being tired and take yourself off to lie down. Tell me slut, what am I supposed to do in such a situation?" I remove my finger from your lips as a sign you are free to speak.

"I don't know Mistress, I beg you; punish your disappointing cuntslave, let me work to please you."

"Why, I believe I have that well underway, as we speak. Thankfully, your Mistress is a rather resourceful women and I came up with a short term solution for myself, until you could be bothered to awaken. Now that you have, I find that I am in need of your services, so we can continue our fun. You do want me to have fun, don't you?"

You are able to catch a quiet chuckle in the background that is quickly stifled into a cough, humiliation cascades over you following the realization that it sounded very masculine. Your mind churns in an attempt to pinpoint the game I am playing at, unusually slow in it's processes.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Such a good boy, usually so good at putting his Mistress first, whatever happened this evening?"

"I'm sorry. Please let me make it up to you. Let me lick your cunt, let me rim your ass."

"Can you blame me for having to call in a little help?"

"No Mistress, of course not. Please it was my fault. Forgive me, Mistress."

"Hmm well pet, I believe we are going to get a chance to see exactly how important my forgiveness is to your slutty, soon-to-be-cock-filled, ass." The words of thanks come pouring out of your mouth unbidden, while your mind is still reeling from my prior statement.

"Thank you, beautiful Mistress, thank you."

"It's going to be very hard work for you, whore. Until then, I have a little creme-filled delight I believe you will enjoy." You feel my weight shift, as I climb onto your chest; my legs are to either side of your head without to much preamble, positioning myself just so, over you. You feel the heat emanating off my cunt, as I lower it towards your mouth. Your tongue stretches upward and you crane your neck to bury it in my dripping pussy. My hips raise up as you near my swollen hole, staying just out of reach; teasing my slave.

You let your head fall back as I elude you a last time, before choosing to allow you the pleasure of licking my cunt. Your first taste verifies your growing hunch that I had been fucking someone unknown man, probably shortly before you awoke. Still fresh and very viscous, unmistakably salty and bitter, the cum leaking from my snatch certainly isn't mine, or female.

"Clean up his mess now, pretty fucktoy. Let me hear you gobble it up."

Placing your tongue at the base of my hole, you run it to the tip of my clit; going at it like a child with an ice cream. Not quite able to reconcile yourself with the idea you are enjoying another mans cum, part of you relishes every essence-leaden drop; your own twitching, purple, cum-heavy cock giving lie to your weak attempts at dissembling. My voice is cold and unhappy when you hear it.

"Punish the whore."

Abruptly, your nipple is snatched up in a vice-like grip; large rough hands begin fondling your ass, stretching and probing your sensitive skin. You whimper piteously, and begin pulling at your bonds trying to avoid the angry stimulation.

"Thank him, slut. Thank the nice man for punishing your little ass. Thank him for cumming while you lick his mess out of my pussy."

"Thank you for pleasing my Mistress, Thank you for punishing this little slut-fuck-doll for not doing so myself. Unh...fuck" Another groan of pain as your nipple is released, only to have the other side punished equally. The masculine presence tormenting your body addresses you for the first time, his voice with a contemptuous edge, but full of obvious desire and arousal. You can feel his breath on your ass as he wets your hole with his spit.

"Fag fuckboy, what kind of man passes out in bed with this hot little twat just waiting to be fucked. I'm going to enjoy showing you a right fucking. If you aren't going to give one to that lush ass, then maybe you'll enjoy one in yours." You squirm in a mixture of shaming humiliation and abject ecstasy, as he probes you deeper with his large fingers; chuckling at your response when he adds another.

You drive your tongue deep into my slippery hole, letting the walls of my cunt muffle your uninhibited sounds; absorbing the pleasure of the moment completely. You feel another weight straddle your chest, and I pitch forward; my hole pulled from your ministrations. Thick male musk envelopes your senses and a deep voice interrupts.

"That mouth of his looks pretty talented. Are you good at eating pussy, slave? Ready to listen to me fuck it?" His cock makes wet noises, that are quickly drowned out by my sounds of delight, as it slides into my cunt; perched inches above your face. "Ahhh, such a tight, hot little cunt. Why you aren't the one fucking it is past me; but hey, I'm thankful for it. In fact, I'll even give you a taste- fresh from my cock."

You feel the blunt wet head of his cock, slathered in a mixture of cum, press against your closed mouth. Shamed and unsure, ever-so-demurely you turn your head to the side. Unexpectedly, a hard hand grips your jaw turning your face forward, and you feel warm breath against the head of your cock. Soft nips against your skin. The stubble on the jaw of your unknown tormenter, is an unfamiliar but not unpleasant feeling against your most sensitive skin.

"This can be very nice for you little cum-dump, don't be to hasty in your refusal or it might turn unpleasant; consider your position here." The mouth taunting you, gives in and envelops your swaying, jerking cock. The pent up sigh of utter ecstasy you release is divine, as you seek to bury your cock in his wet mouth. "Good boy."

Your open mouth is quickly filled, his thick cock is coated in cum- old and new. You gag, involuntarily, as he brushes against the back of your throat. His large hand tangles into your hair, moving your head in a steady rhythm on his cock.

"That's not so bad, is it now? Don't be shy." He gives a slight shake of your head, encouraging you to tongue his cock. You oblige, with growing enjoyment of your abasement; your own cock being slathered over adoringly. Bright light assails your vision as your blindfold is pulled from you. "I want you to watch this, little cocksucker."

My shaven cunt comes into focus, glistening wetly; two fingers of a burly hand driving into it forcefully enough to rock me forward. Soon though, your vision is filled by a pair of hip thrusting forward. You moan around the salty, sweaty cock spilling pre-cum into your begging mouth.

"I thought you'd like that, dirty whore." He chuckles as he continues to fuck your face, while you catch momentary glimpses of me cumming all over his pumping hand. The mouth pleasuring your cock gives off and you feel the other man settle between your spread legs, the blunt head of his cock pressing against your tight hole. "Ah, I believe my friend shall be taking his, how does that sound cock-slut?"

Your eyes roll back in your head as you feel him pressing forward slowly; stretching your ass. His hand wraps around your shaft tightly, and slides downward- pulling your sensitive skin. With long strokes he rubs your cock, sliding ever deeper into your tight little ass. Sooner than you thought possible, considering his prodigious size, you feel his balls slapping wetly against your skin. His voice is lighter than you expected.

"God... good boy, such a tight fucking ass! You feel so good around my cock." You moan in appreciation, loving the thick solid feeling of his cock stretching your ass; the heat and texture of his body pressing against yours. The cock driving into your face slows and stops, presenting you with his balls instead.

"I am going to fuck the hell out of your Mistresses wet cunt, while you lick her sweet cum off my balls and the base of my cock." He drives deep into my hot little pussy and waits for your tongue to begin working on his balls. You give an experimental taste, before committing yourself to the task completely; your tongue tracing the lines and delicate veins of his shaven sac. As he pulls out from my cunt, you slide your tongue up onto his shaft again. Swirling around the base of his cock, before he plunges deep.

Not leaving you out, by any means; matching rhythm and stroke effortlessly, your newly acquainted companion plunders your ass with the utmost pleasurable abandon. You let yourself relax, accepting his hot throbbing cock deep into your ass. Reveling every inch as it drives or withdraws, not really certain of anything past indescribably pleasurable friction, anymore. Licking and sucking cum off a salty ball sack with worshipful adoration.

I drop my head to sneak a glance at you from between my swaying breasts, one of which is caught up in the large hand formerly plundering my cunt. I catch a glimpse of you; your face is a mask of ecstasy, eyes closed in pleasure.

"Such a good little slave boy, my Simon. I'm so proud of my pet, you've taken this very well. I do have to admit to telling them you would be into such a proposition." You moan in response and apply yourself harder to the task in front of you.

You feel the cock in your ass swell impossibly larger, as it thrusts and can't stop your own thick member from throbbing in response. Your balls tighten and the muscles in your body tremor, then spasm as the cock in your ass erupts, stimulating you beyond thought. Your orgasm shakes your world, and your ass milks the cock spurting inside you.

The balls, currently enjoying the attentions of your talented mouth, harden slightly and you watch the base of his cock jerk and begin emptying it load in my twitching slit. Abruptly, he slides out of my cunt and finishes spewing his cum all over your face. Your disappointment as he climbs off your chest, is short-lived; as I slide down the length of your body and onto your stiffening cock. I tenderly kitten up the cum all over you; before kissing you deeply, our tongues entwining.

I taste like the best kind of sex, the essence of sweet naughty sex and salty male cum. You groan into my mouth as the cock filling your ass softens and slips out, the two men take their leave. Leaving us entwined on the bed. I release your arms from the cuff and let your grip settle around my waist as I continue to ride your delightful cock. Your voice is thick and hoarse with pleasure.

"Truly Mistress, I am sorry for falling asleep." My eyes twinkle as I smile down at you mischievously, and give a deep throaty chuckle.

"Oh, I wouldn't be to sorry if I were you. I got tired of trying to get you drunk enough to pass out, so I might have slipped you half a fast-acting sleeping pill... you know to facilitate the scenario." I wink at you broadly and you give an appreciative chuckle, driving your cock into my cum-filled pussy.

"I have to say I am glad you did."