My New Place Ch. 09

Story Info
Andrea has more than her AC worked on.
2.6k words
4.48
24.9k
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers

Living in the southwest part of the US I am pretty accustomed to the warm weather around here. During the summer it's not out of the realm of possibilities that temperatures could reach 115 without many people even flinching because that's just what happens around here and besides "it's a dry heat". Normally another hot day would just be par for the course around here but waking up to a steaming hot house is not as common. It turns out that at some point during the night or early morning my air conditioning unit went out. My house was already getting hot and it was still hours before the sun would max out the temperature for the day so I knew I was in trouble if I didn't get this fixed today and soon!

Being a young girl living on my own for the first time I obviously wasn't going to be able to fix this on my own so I opened up the yellow pages and started calling the first numbers I saw. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to find out that the first several companies I called were booked days in advance because of the need for air conditioning and the wear and tear most units suffer in the southwest heat every year. I couldn't believe my luck when I finally got through to a company that said they just had a cancellation and could have someone stop by in about an hour or so.

In an attempt to at least get some kind of breeze in the house I opened up my windows and turned on some fans. It didn't help much, but at least it provided a little circulation throughout the house. With the temperature inside I was only wearing a black lacey bra with a pair a matching black, lace panties. I lay down on the couch and started watching some television. I thought about grabbing a robe or something in case the repairman showed up but figured I had some time before he would be there. Well, I must have lost track of time because the next thing I knew I heard my doorbell and could see the repairman at my front door with a direct view through the window into my living room where I was half naked. I wasn't sure what to do but since he had already seen me, I figured there was no sense hiding anything now.

I opened the door to see a tall black man who looked to be in his mid to late 30's. He seemed to be in pretty good shape as his muscles filled out his navy blue uniform quite well. I caught my eyes wondering from his shoulders to his chest and when I looked up at him I noticed he had the same problem focusing on me. I invited him in and apologized for my state of undress telling him I wasn't expecting him so soon. He told me he didn't mind and I knew he was telling the truth by the way his eyes were still traveling my figure. I led him to the back door and pointed him toward the air conditioning unit in the backyard so he could get started and I went back inside to put on a robe.

A few minutes went by and the man came back in and explained what he found. I couldn't follow most of the details he was telling me since I know nothing about air conditioning units but the bottom line was that he had the parts he needed in his van and he could have my unit up and running in an hour or two. I was so happy I almost jumped out of my robe but unfortunately for my repairman I didn't. I told him I was very happy to hear the good news and let him know that he was more than welcome to come in and out of the house as he needed to and that he could help himself to any of the cold drinks in the refrigerator. He went back outside to start working and I headed to the master bedroom to try and find some more ways to cool off.

Once out of the direct view of my repairman I slipped my robe back off and lay down on my bed in just my bra and panties. I wasn't there long before my mind began to wonder as it often does. I started thinking again about how long the repairman was watching me in the window before he made his presence known. I was turning myself on thinking about him watching me as I slept and I wanted it to happen again but I wanted to be able to enjoy it this time.

I heard the air come back on and although I was giddy with excitement to finally have cool air in the house again it was time to put my plan into place. The footsteps got closer to my door as I heard the repairman looking for me. "Ma'am I'm all done with your unit and need you to sign some paperwork." He was getting closer to the door and after knocking a few times I heard the door open and he entered the room. My back was to the door but I remained in my bra and panties with my legs tucked a bit towards my front which gave my repairman a nice view of my ass. He tried calling for me again but not very loud and I could hear his steps getting even closer to the bed. I could feel his presence near me as I kept my eyes closed despite the growing urge to see his reaction. I knew he had to like what he was seeing so I was a bit confused when I heard him walk out of the bedroom and into the hallway.

It turns out he was calling back to his office or at least a co-worker.

"Hey it's Jerry. I just finished up over here and when I went to get the paperwork signed I found this girl sleeping in her underwear."

"I'm not bullshitting you man, and this girl is fucking smoking hot."

"You know what? Hang on a minute I'll prove it to you."

With that I heard him come back into my bedroom and walk towards the side of the bed I was facing. It was kind of quiet for a few seconds then I heard a familiar sound. He had just taken a picture with his camera phone and I'm guessing he was about to send it to his buddy at work as proof. Sure enough he went back into the hallway and he was on the phone again.

"Did you get it?"

"I fucking told you man, and she is just laying there dead to the world."

"Ok, I'll try but I don't know how far I can go without her waking."

Again I heard his footsteps approach my bed as my pussy continued to drip from the excitement. I could not believe I was getting so turned on just pretending to be asleep while some stranger took pictures of me on his phone. He obviously realized the mistake he made the first time when he left the sound on because although I still heard the clicking of buttons on his phone I no longer heard any noise coming from it. It's amazing how in tune your ears can be when you have your eyes closed because I could almost picture him as I heard him moving around the bed snapping photos from different angles. He was doing his best to not make a sound or get to close, but then he got a bit more daring.

Since I was lying on my side I knew my right breast was hanging down out of my bra a little but it was still covered for the most part. Well, at least it was until I felt my bra strap ease off my right shoulder, then rest gently near my elbow. Then ever so slowly the cup of my bra was pulled back away from my chest. As the air hit me I felt my nipple harden and I heard the buttons of the phone clicking away again. I couldn't believe how far this guy was pushing his luck but he wasn't done yet.

With my eyes still closed I heard the sound of a zipper lower and knew he had to be taking out his cock which was probably throbbing by now. I wanted to steal a peak but I was worried he would see me looking so I held back but it took all I could to not feast my gaze on his dick. I wondered if he was stroking himself while he observed me, or if he was going to take some more pictures showing his dick. Then I felt the weight and warmth of a very meaty cock rest on my open hand.

It felt huge in my hand and I really wanted to look but didn't want to give myself away yet. It wouldn't be much longer though because I couldn't let this dick leave my hand now that it was there. I heard the clicking of more pictures and felt his dick moving around inside the palm of my hand as he moved around slightly to take pictures from different angles.

He started to pull his dick away but as I felt it gliding off my hand I reached out and gripped the shaft and opened my eyes. The look on his face was priceless; somewhere between the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar and a man who thought he was getting fired and going to jail for a sex crime. Then I looked down at my hand and saw a dick that was about 9 inches in length and so thick that my little hand barely got around it.

"I'm really sorry miss! I don't know what I was thinking. It's just that I tried to wake you and you are so attractive and..."

I cut him off and told him that I wasn't going to get him into any trouble but that I wanted to see the pictures he was taking on his camera phone.

He handed me the phone and I went through shot after shot of my nearly naked body from every angle; then watched a photo slideshow of my bra and panties being pealed back to expose my more private areas.

While I was doing this I realized that he still had not tried to put his dick back in his pants, and it was still rock hard and looking right at me. I asked him if he had sent any of those pictures to anyone and he admitted that he did send some to his friend back at work because "he wouldn't believe me".

"Well then I guess you better take some more because he won't believe this either."

With that I reached back out and grabbed the base of his thick monster and with my eyes looking up into his, I lowered my open mouth onto his dick. I managed to get a little more than the head into my mouth before wrapping my lips tightly around the circumference and flicking my tongue under the shaft. His face lit up as he watched and felt me perform my magic on his big black dick and as I expected (and wanted) he started snapping more pictures. This time however I was looking right up at the phone with his dick hanging out of my mouth. I continued to gobble up as much of his dick as I could but it was one of the biggest I have ever been with and I couldn't get much in my mouth. Imagining how it would feel inside me was turning me on so bad I didn't know how long I could keep orally pleasing him without throwing him down and impaling my self onto his cock. I could sense that he too wanted to feel more than just two or three inches of his dick in something warm but he probably didn't want to risk messing up a good thing.

He put his phone down for a moment and reaching down, unclasped the back of my bra and let it drop to the floor. He got a glimpse of my chest a little earlier but now there was no pealing back my bra needed to take in the full view of my chest. His strong hands enveloped my tits as he squeezed and kneaded them. I kept working his dick the best I could with my mouth but my jaw was starting to hurt and I was getting way too horny to not get fucked.

I released his cock from my lips and slid my panties off. On my hands and knees I presented my pussy to be mounted by this massive cock. I felt the thick head pressing against my entrance almost immediately trying to fill me but and as he entered I couldn't decide whether the pleasure or pain was outweighing the other. Inch by inch I was filled deeper than I have ever been and I didn't think his cock would ever end. Finally, I felt his waist press against my ass. He remained pressed against me for a few second to allow my body to adjust to the girth that was now resting inside of me. As I relaxed he began to withdraw from my womb before slowly gliding deep inside again. His pace was slow but long as he allowed almost every inch of his massive erection to exit before he filled me again and again. He placed his hands on my hips and guided my body into him. His pace began to speed up as did the intensity of his thrusts. His waist was meeting my ass hard, causing a smacking sound each time his body met mine.

I thought he maybe ready to cum soon but as he rolled me over onto my back without even exiting my pussy I knew he wasn't done yet. He placed my legs on his shoulders and with his feet still on the ground for leverage began pumping me again even harder than before. My arms were outstretched, gripping the sheets and my tits were shaking as he pounded my pussy. My serviceman continued stuffing me full of his dick and had forced my knees almost against my chest with my ankles still near his ears. I could hear him start to groan as his thrusts became more deliberate rather than the animalistic furry I had been receiving until that point. I wondered if he would cum inside me but he pulled his dick from my hole and as it glistened with my juices he stroked it over me. He leaned his head back and began to shoot stream after stream of cum all over my chest; he even hit my chin with one of his more explosive shots. He shook the last few drops from his dick and then quickly reached over to the table and grabbed his phone. I realized why he chose to pull out now as he started snapping more pics on his phone of my cum glazed body.

He got dressed as I continued to recover from the ravaging I had just received. Once he was dressed he left without saying anything to me. My air conditioning has been working well since that day but I never did receive a bill.

p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers