My New Place Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers

"You're a hell of a cocksucker Andrea, but I want something else tonight."

He led me to one of the stool at his bar and bent me forward over it. I felt him begin to rub his cock against my wet slit where two of his friends had already made deposits. Instead of slipping inside though he slides the wet head of his cock against my asshole as he began pressing into me.

"John, not my ass... please? It's gonna hurt!"

"With an ass like yours I know this isn't the first dick you've taken back here."

He pushed into me and I felt the head slip into my ass.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKK!" I cried out as John's big cock invaded me.

He continued pushing slowly into me and inch by inch I accepted his cock into my tight backside. When I felt his hips pressing against my ass cheeks I knew he was fully in. He stayed pressed into me for a while, allowing my ass to relax around his member. Then he began to slowly withdraw and penetrate. He moved in and out slow and smooth for several minutes and soon the small pain I was feeling began turning to pleasure and my whimpers turned to moans.

"I told you this little ass was made to be fucked. Maybe I need to start using it more often."

All I could manage in response was a muffled mmmmhmmmm.

He began increasing his pace behind me, fucking me faster and harder.

"FUCK! YES JOHN! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I felt he hand slap my ass...

"YES! SPANK MY ASS JOHN! SMACK MY ASS WHILE YOU FUCK IT!"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. He alternated hands and cheeks, spanking my tight ass as he fucked me harder.

"I'm gonna cum Andrea! Tell me where you want it!"

"UH--- UH---- CUM IN MY ASS JOHN! --- FILL MY ASS!!! ---- FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!"

He moaned and thrust himself deep inside of me. He stopped pumping but I could feel his dick pulsing inside of me as he spilled his seed inside of my ass. He kept his dick inside of me as it began to soften. As he pulled out I could feel some of his cum dripping from my ass and joining the sperm dripping from my pussy. I managed to make it to the couch before passing out. By the time I woke up I realized I was back in my own bed. I rolled over to see the clock read 3:30am so I rolled back over and fell back to sleep. Was I having a dream? I woke in the morning and found I note on my bedside table.

"Andrea; thanks for being such a good little slut. It was signed by John and all of his friends."

I checked my email later and found that John had also sent me a message with an attachment. When I opened it I watched the slut on my screen taking on 5 guys at once and she seemed to have little trouble with it. I felt my pussy begin to tingle as the scene unfolded and I knew that if I wasn't already, I was now definitively John's little slut to control.

p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers
12