My New Position Ch. 00: Prologue

Story Info
My boss explains my new job duties.
1.1k words
4.11
47.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GloriHole
GloriHole
25 Followers

"How the fuck did I get myself into this?" I thought to myself as my lips wrapped around my boss' cock. He fed me it slowly, inch by inch until I could feel his thick head almost at my throat...

***Ten minutes earlier***

I was sitting at my desk just outside my boss, Mr. Aimes', office when my phone rang. He called me in to meet with him to finalize details for a conference scheduled to start next week, I stood up, smoothed my skirt and thought nothing of it.

At twenty-four, being Mr. Aimes' admin was my first real job out of college. I took pride in my work and in my appearance; I made sure to work out every day to not lose my figure. I'm 5'7" with a slim waist and a generous bosom - not huge, but at 36c I've never had reason to be disappointed either. My dirty blonde hair is arranged in an assymetrical undercut just this side of too "edgy" for the corporate world. Today I wore a grey skirt, white blouse, and black kitten heels.

I entered Mr. Aimes' office and was, as always, impressed with the space. It was richly furnished and larger than any two other offices in the building put together. In the middle of the room were two leather couches and a coffee table where we would often sit to go over details. I made my way to one and sat down, crossing my legs, waiting until the boss was ready to go.

He finished an email at his dark wood desk and came over. Mr Aimes was 45 but could have easily passed for at least ten years younger. A tall, darkly tanned man at 6'3" he had the sort of lean body that spoke to years of working outdoors when he wasn't at the office; he had sparkling blue eyes and dark brown hair just beginning to show some grey. He came over to me and sat down at the other couch. We got to work and had everything ready to go in the course of ten minutes.

****

I collected my things and went to leave. As I reached the door I heard him rise.

"Cunt," his deep voice cut through the room. Something tightened inside me for a moment but I reached for the handle. I was sure I had misheard him. My fingers gripped the handle and I heard it again, sharper this time. Angry. "Cunt!"

Hesitantly I turned back. I suppressed a shudder as I saw Mr. Aimes glaring at me. The anger that had flared at hearing him call me that melted when I saw the intensity of him baring down on me. Instead of yelling in my defense my voice came out barely more than a whisper "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Cunt. Knees."

I was shaking with shame and anger as I watched his eyes rake over my body. He looked hungry; his eyes were filled with violence and with his right hand he was pointing at the floor directly in front of him. "Come to me, Cunt."

I knew I should leave right now; run out of his office and directly to HR. Something...fear he would catch me, maybe, or curiosity about his sudden change in behavior convinced me to give him a chance to explain. I walked to him, feet heavy with dread until I stood at the place he was pointing. "Mr. Aimes," I whispered, "you can't talk to me like that. I promise I won't tell anyone but you have to stop."

He raised his hand and cupped my chin between his thumb and forefinger, raising my eyes to his. His voice was a low growl. Not the cultured man I had been working with for the last six months. "Miss Griffith. I'm not talking to you - just the Cunt that lives in you." He slid his hand down from my chin, caressing my neck, trailing his fingers lower until he brushed my breast. He cupped me in his hand and squeezed hard, his fingers digging into my flesh harder and harder until I almost cried out. Then he released me and put his hand on my shoulder exerting a gentle pressure down. "And that Cunt needs to get on its knees before I become upset with it."

A million thoughts warred in my head as I felt him pushing me down. I couldn't do this, could I? I would never let myself be treated this way. I deserved to be treated well. But I couldn't argue with the tightness forming in my core or the wetness starting to make my pussy slick.

Almost from outside myself I felt myself relent to the pressure on my shoulder and sank to my knees in front of him. From here I could see the outline of his cock straining against his dark slacks. I looked up at him, confused and mesmerized. I worried my lower lip unsure what was about to happen. I started to reach out toward him and placed one hand on each of his calves. "No, Cunt," his voice cracked through me like lightning, "hands behind your back. You take what you are given when I give it and not before. Open your mouth."

I felt like I was under a spell as I reached around and grabbed my wrists with the opposite hand. I opened my mouth and licked my dry lips. I felt a flush through my skin.

Aimes undid his belt and threw it aside then undid his slacks. He brought out his cock and held it up to my face; he was painfully hard looking. It was thick with veins pulsing along the underside and heavy, trimmed balls waiting at the base. A drop of precum glistened at the tip.

He reached out and grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my face closer and closer to his head. I ran my tongue out trying to lick the precum up before he entered my mouth. His other hand reached down to my jaw and forced it open as he placed his head into my mouth. His was the thickest dick that I had ever had in my mouth. I opened wide and sucked him hungrily. I swirled my tongue around his the head and he began to move slowly forward.

"How the fuck did I get myself into this?" I thought to myself as my lips wrapped around my boss' cock. He fed me it slowly, inch by inch until I could feel his thick head almost at my throat...

*****

This is my first story here. I was planning on writing a small intro but it got a little away from me. I'll write more if people seem to like it and look forward to any feedback!

Thanks for your time.

GloriHole
GloriHole
25 Followers